BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 19 of 35 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 34 35
Re: Duke's Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think the costs are in line , the mini camps are usually fun, i would say the biggest issue is not the cost, or the venues, the biggest issue quite frankly is the effort , money and time parents put into getting their kids to these events, its a huge slap in the face and a disappointment when you drive up to Boston and find out your coach is not there and someone else who has no idea who your kid is running the lines, with no idea of the depth chart . or you see 5 kids that have never ever been there take time from your kid, its really all of those things . truth is, it is a great idea, National team, extra tourneys , but it has to be run correctly and this is not

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
R.I.P. Dukes Nationals

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With no real feeder program now is this the end of the line for Dukes as well? Concept made loads of sense to keep the older teams flush with talent but like with Dukes South you have to put the right person in charge

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is anyone going to Boston for Dukes Nationals tournament and mini camp? I am hearing half of the 2023 team quite and people do not think they will be able to field a full team plus I don't think anyone actually knows who the coach is anymore. Not sure it's worth the money or time to go to Boston on Memorial day weekend, traffic is going to be terrible.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Is anyone going to Boston for Dukes Nationals tournament and mini camp? I am hearing half of the 2023 team quite and people do not think they will be able to field a full team plus I don't think anyone actually knows who the coach is anymore. Not sure it's worth the money or time to go to Boston on Memorial day weekend, traffic is going to be terrible.

Save your money and time, unless you are going to watch the NCAA anyway.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm 2023 and I am not. So much traffic and rooms are expensive. I heard the same thing-some of the boys have left. Wonder who? No coach? So why would I go Boston to play with kids who are below travel line.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And the DEATH BLOW to DUKES. 2022 is dead. Coach quit, kids followed, parents had enough of the lies and robbery.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And the DEATH BLOW to DUKES. 2022 is dead. Coach quit, kids followed, parents had enough of the lies and robbery.

About time. Long Island knew long ago Dukes Club was a joke. Glad to hear Maryland got their act together. Great group of kids on that 22 team. Nice dad-coach and great families. Maybe you get with coopers and come play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm 2023 and I am not. So much traffic and rooms are expensive. I heard the same thing-some of the boys have left. Wonder who? No coach? So why would I go Boston to play with kids who are below travel line.

If you are a member of the 2023 team, you would know that your coach is still there. He communicated with all families that he will be in Boston.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you are a member of the 2023 team, you would know that your coach is still there. He communicated with all families that he will be in Boston.

Great hes coming to run the box. He hasn’t been there in months

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dukes Nationals top 2022 Attackman quits and took all his friends and Dad Coach with him. No loyalty. They will never recover.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dukes Nationals top 2022 Attackman quits and took all his friends and Dad Coach with him. No loyalty. They will never recover.

Good for them. Dukes is a scam. Dukes has zero loyalty to its players. Just $$$

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Were did they go?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Were did they go?

nowhere they just tossed the dukes out and gave hm his cheap gear back and said cya later. they will probably just call themselvs coopers

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you are a member of the 2023 team you will know the problem is he always communicates but never shows up to the events to coach, as I said early no coach...

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
What about dukes/koopers 2022 team playing in MD spring league. looks like koopers kids showed up but no dukes players and they had to forfeit the game. is that team now done you think?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by watchthemplay
What about dukes/koopers 2022 team playing in MD spring league. looks like koopers kids showed up but no dukes players and they had to forfeit the game. is that team now done you think?

No just dukes is done. the kids are all moving on and playing together. they only forfeited bc they had a bunch of players out and some conflicts. they still won the game just had to borrow a goalie and thems the rules.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No just dukes is done. the kids are all moving on and playing together. they only forfeited bc they had a bunch of players out and some conflicts. they still won the game just had to borrow a goalie and thems the rules.

Dukes National '22 is showing as playing in Naptown. Is the team dead?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's funny is that all you haters of Dukes were once bragging to your friends about having a kid on the team. Go get a life and tell your little ball hogs to get some real lacrosse IQ.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's funny is that all you haters of Dukes were once bragging to your friends about having a kid on the team. Go get a life and tell your little ball hogs to get some real lacrosse IQ.

What a stupid comment. Get a clue.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SOMEBODY is a little upset. Without the Kooper's kids that supposedly left the Dukes team, they will struggle to beat most of the top club teams. That's a big advantage for Koopers 2022 because now they can claim a legit 2022 team and their stronger players can focus on a sound club team without having to prop up the Duke's 2022 team. Dukes was an interesting concept, but they were slightly overrated for an "All Star" type team and it only really helped to inflate the ego's of the less talented players and their parents(ie: the guy melting down in the previous post^^). Most of the top club teams would thump Dukes if they could add 2-3 chosen ringers from another local club each game. Not a great investment just to enable "bragging rights" for people who would be quickly replaced if some of the other top talent decided to play for that team. Toss in some shady business practices and some kids below the "travel line" are finally getting a call to action!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good luck with the next team G...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Dukes 2022 still playing in NY tournament this weekend?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2023's not far behind....I'm a 23 and this team is sinking!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How do these rumors even start? That team is completely intact and only forfeited because of a ton of kids not being able to come for various reasons

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Dukes 2022 still playing in NY tournament this weekend?

MDSpring league/HOCO playoffs are this weekend too

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2023 team is Sinking very fast, jump now...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2023 team is Sinking very fast, jump now...

And how do I jump? I paid for the year...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]And how do I jump? I paid for the year...
Ouch

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ouch
[/quote]

Sorry to hear that, good luck!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does the 2023 Team have enough players for the Boston Trip? Not much communication on SI Play other than an occasional reminder from the ghost coach that Boston is a week away. I am trying to remember when the last time I actually saw him at a mini-camp or tournament? I am beginning to think this is a complete waste of time and energy........and money.

Hey G when you read this can you maybe give us an update as to what the heck is going on? And where are the gloves?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ouch

Sorry to hear that, good luck!![/quote]

IRS has a code that you can use to write it off as a loss.

GTOOKMYMONEY2018

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't worry G is using all your money to fund his Emmaus youth Lacrosse club that is competing year round now

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does the 2023 Team have enough players for the Boston Trip? Not much communication on SI Play other than an occasional reminder from the ghost coach that Boston is a week away. I am trying to remember when the last time I actually saw him at a mini-camp or tournament? I am beginning to think this is a complete waste of time and energy........and money.

Hey G when you read this can you maybe give us an update as to what the heck is going on? And where are the gloves?

You will definitely be disappointed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Don't worry G is using all your money to fund his Emmaus youth Lacrosse club that is competing year round now[/quote
Really??I'm so disappointed. I just looked up this program and G's bro is a head coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How do these rumors even start? That team is completely intact and only forfeited because of a ton of kids not being able to come for various reasons

So then, the team isn’t intact? Ton of kids not showing up makes a team intact?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ouch

Sorry to hear that, good luck!!

IRS has a code that you can use to write it off as a loss.

GTOOKMYMONEY2018[/quote]

Good to know, I can use it on my taxes next year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
G and EB are calling around tryng to find players for their teams and people are telling them no. They have lied to so many now and lying about their players and coaches. They lost every game last weekend. They have taken peoples money and used kids. They are not wanted or welcome.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where did they play last weekend?

Like Reply Quote
A