BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Girls 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quite a few red pinnies at tryouts

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'd surprised if there were more than a page of notes between all the "evaluators." Notes consisted of "blue pinnie" "yellow pinnie" "red pinnie".
Was shocked by the non focus of the evaluators. what a waste.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get used to it. It happens every year. Ask any parent of an older child in the YJ program and they'll tell you the same thing. It gets worse the older the girls get.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Get used to it. It happens every year. Ask any parent of an older child in the YJ program and they'll tell you the same thing. It gets worse the older the girls get.

Lol, exactly why my 2023 daughter left the program and now plays for TG and kicks YJ but

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'd surprised if there were more than a page of notes between all the "evaluators." Notes consisted of "blue pinnie" "yellow pinnie" "red pinnie".
Was shocked by the non focus of the evaluators. what a waste.

That Blue team is hard to get on to. But the yellow team is also really good. Hopefully all the girls return, my daughter loves it.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blue team, no thanks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did crazy goalie dad's daughter show up to the YJ tryouts or is he still having that poor kid play against boys only?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blue team, no thanks.

Kids are dying to get on that team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did crazy goalie dad's daughter show up to the YJ tryouts or is he still having that poor kid play against boys only?

Not at try outs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol, exactly why my 2023 daughter left the program and now plays for TG and kicks YJ but

2023 is a joke and a half...they can't get it right...The coach just brings up his kids friends...new coach but probably won't change

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just have to add that, while my daughter is not on YJ Blue, we have been around these girls quite a bit and they are sweet, humble and funny...just like most 10-year-old girls, albeit they are extremely competitive and work hard. To say they brag is just disgusting because it couldn't be farther from the truth and reeks of jealousy of girls who are still in elementary school.

I just have to add that, while my daughter is not on YJ Blue, we have been around these girls quite a bit and they are sweet, humble and funny...just like most 10-year-old girls, albeit they are extremely competitive and work hard. To say they brag is just disgusting because it couldn't be farther from the truth and reeks of jealousy of girls who are still in elementary school.

I think the point is that the team beat down other girls who were not as skilled. Somebody, most likely a parent of a girl on that team came on here and bragged about it. That is NOT being humble or sweet, and certainly not funny behavior by either the kids or the coach. Then it was pointed out that this team lost to better MD teams. When a score has a 10 point differential, the RIGHT thing to do is to STOP scoring. What exactly are you trying to prove by running up the score against as you say, 10 year olds? This is also the reason that people are now routing against this team and happy to see them lose. I for one am!

You're an idiot. Who's fault is a 10 point differential? Have your kids put in the work and you won't need to play a game of uncle with other lacrosse teams in the future. I find it quite sad that a parent, any parent, would come on here and admit to cheering against 10 years old girls. You're a special kind of special. What you're really mad at is that your kid gets beat by a better team, big deal, get over it. I can only imagine what kind of a sportsman like kid you have.

You got the wrong girl. Mine plays on a team that will beat that team everytime. My daughters team would also never intentionally embarras another team. Your first mistake is that you assumed I'm from NY. Your bully like attitude is typical of LI lacrosse players. Be careful when making a assumptions, it may turn out to make you look like an idiot. You have a lot to learn, feel bad for you.

yet intimidated enough to troll this board. Yawn

Ummm..Ok. See you in MD, when your daughter leaves crying,

No tears here big guy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Had did YJ 25 do at Prime Time Young Guns?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ 25 won all 4 of their games. Girls had fun. Great competition in MD.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let us know when you beat a real team like MD Black. As usual, your director keeps you away from the top competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let us know when you beat a real team like MD Black. As usual, your director keeps you away from the top competition.

Lmfao. Whatever M 'n' D

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know M&D Black went 3-1. Who’d they lose to?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are there any town teams or more affordable programs over the winter? Can't afford $45/session.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You both need to get a grip...They're 10 years old! Hopefully they are still playing other sports and enjoying them! Sports are a marathon, not a sprint! Many of the best players haven't picked up a stick yet!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You both need to get a grip...They're 10 years old! Hopefully they are still playing other sports and enjoying them! Sports are a marathon, not a sprint! Many of the best players haven't picked up a stick yet!

Hello crazy Mom. Who are you talking to? The quote button is your friend. Are you replying to posts that are months old? If yes, then why?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hello crazy Mom. Who are you talking to? The quote button is your friend. Are you replying to posts that are months old? If yes, then why?

hello crazy mom ^^ that was hilarious

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any teams doing NGLL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any teams doing NGLL

Are the club directors and coaches making money doing the NGLL? There is your answer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are the girls doing this spring? The girls in Baltimore will have their NGLL spring league? Summer will be fun, looks like we are going to be at all of the tourneys with Hero's, M&D, Skywalkers, and STEPS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are the girls doing this spring? The girls in Baltimore will have their NGLL spring league? Summer will be fun, looks like we are going to be at all of the tourneys with Hero's, M&D, Skywalkers, and STEPS.

What team are you posting about ? Baltimore who?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The New York teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Live, Love Lax is going to be a great tournament no playoffs but my daughter will be able to showcase her lacrosse talent to all the college coaches that come to watch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Live, Love Lax is going to be a great tournament no playoffs but my daughter will be able to showcase her lacrosse talent to all the college coaches that come to watch.

I'm sure there will be TONS of college coaches there to watch your 5TH GRADE daughter. LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does box lacrosse help with the outdoor game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lax for Cure schedule out! Looks like Steps Elite and YJ setup the schedule to avoid playing Heros or MND black until the playoffs and play an exhausted team 10 mins after Heros or MND team that play each other for the right to make the playoffs most likely.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stick work..catching, throwing, shooting, defense..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
anybody watch the JUMP INTO JUNE tournament last weekend in Manhasset?
Which teams looked good?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stick work..catching, throwing, shooting, defense..

Looks like it didn’t help this weekend, MD shut you down again. See you next year! PS: the back packs are really nice!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The d-bag award officially goes to THIS GUY. ^^ besides weren’t you beat by this team in a FULL length game last week. By at least 5 goals? Simmer down crab cake.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The d-bag award officially goes to THIS GUY. ^^ besides weren’t you beat by this team in a FULL length game last week. By at least 5 goals? Simmer down crab cake.

So, you lost? Nice redirect but you still lost.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Each team/coach has a different approach to showcase tournaments and championship tournaments. Some want to win every game regardless of format and others do not. Either way you look at it YJ and M&D are 1 and 1 vs each other this year and 2 and 2 overall. In title games M&D is 1 and 0 and I think that holds more water than a win in a showcase tournament (where everyone plays equal). YJ and M&D has the making of a great rivalry, so parents just sit back and enjoy the ride.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So, you lost? Nice redirect but you still lost.

Not only did they lose when it mattered, the pompous parents did quite a bit of whining. Sounds about right considering the college record of the HC

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Each team/coach has a different approach to showcase tournaments and championship tournaments. Some want to win every game regardless of format and others do not. Either way you look at it YJ and M&D are 1 and 1 vs each other this year and 2 and 2 overall. In title games M&D is 1 and 0 and I think that holds more water than a win in a showcase tournament (where everyone plays equal). YJ and M&D has the making of a great rivalry, so parents just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Was there really a showcase tournament for 5th graders? Why??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elevate looking very good winning King of the Hill this weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats M&D Black - Appreciate the competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm guessing the younger clubs have to follow the same format as the older girls for "showcase" tournaments. Which means no championship. To your point there was no one recruiting 5th graders that weekend and many teams use it as an opportunity to play everyone equally.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard