BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 17 of 35 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 34 35
Re: Duke's Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Thanks for the feedback. I don't think I'd want to put up with the depth chart issue, favoritism, and the management issues. It seems like extra stick time is the only draw and all clubs offer that. I'm going to look into Freedom and some of the other options for him. I do like the academic excellence component though, but not enough to overcome the other things. My son is academically motivated anyway.

Good choice looking in Freedom, great coaches and nice families. The Academic excellence has disappeared along with the rest of the program. Dukes management no longer request reports cards from the players or host the Annual banquet to recognize the Academic athletes that the program is always marketing. The program has gone down hill and is not worth time/money or the aggravation it causes with the BS that is shoveled by management.

Dukes Thread, RIP.

2022 dad here. My son loves this team and the kids on it. He's been on the team for almost two years and while there have been changes, all the changes have been positive. Not every game, camp, event is perfect nor is it meant to be. Same with life. No my son hasn't turned in a report card- but his grades are his to own. No he didn't go to summer banquet- and he doesn't care. He does care about the lacrosse, the coaches, friends and families that show up and compete every month and doesnt care at all about who is the best, what other clubs are doing or who is playing where. Its just competitive youth lacrosse for fun. There will always be more kids that don't make it than do and therefore more families looking for something else. Its all OK. G is a good man that works hard at his craft. Dukes is a great organization and I am glad to be a part of it.

Obviously written by Dukes management. The 2022 may be in good shape but the rest of the teams are a complete disaster and I am not sure anyone would agree that Dukes national management is good and work hard at there craft..more like the Duke's management likes money and wants more of it!!!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking forward to another amazing Duke's Nationals mini camp at Univ of Penn this weekend with at least 300 players coming. Don't miss it, it's going to be great.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking forward to another amazing Duke's Nationals mini camp at Univ of Penn this weekend with at least 300 players coming. Don't miss it, it's going to be great.

I'm looking forward to watching my son thrive, despite the fact that I'm saving money by not sending him to another, superfluous skill building opportunity.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm looking forward to watching my son thrive, despite the fact that I'm saving money by not sending him to another, superfluous skill building opportunity.
the promotion for this is so sad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m looking forward to the day where people take their head out of their ass and realize G is a fraud!!! Dukes is a huge huge waste of money. The lies and deception are horrific. Guy should be shut down

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which Dukes team will be in Delaware Sunday to face LI express? Nationals? Koopers? Big match up to start the year. Can’t see Dukes winning this one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are the 23 and 24’s? 2025 won’t win a game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those coaches are gonna have their hands full evaluating 300 kids in a 3 hr period

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dukes won

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are the 23 and 24’s? 2025 won’t win a game.

Absolutely right! They didn't win a game. They won 2 games.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
G won't put the 23s or 24s up against Phila area teams that will kill them thereby destroying the illusion that he has an elite team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there is no comparison between Brotherly Love and Dukes Nationals. BL is run by gentlemen with a genuine interest in player development and fielding a winning team while DN is run by a tyrant like egomaniac who only wants to get your money and pretend he runs a quality program. he has changed this roster and pricing model a half dozen times in the past year. That program will not be around in a year so save your money if you are considering joining or up for renewal. G is a fraud

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
G a good man. you are either Jesus or G himself. Please he is a fraud

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
G won't put the 23s or 24s up against Phila area teams that will kill them thereby destroying the illusion that he has an elite team.

Who hasn't the 23 team played and beaten?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Dukes providing the most enjoyable and rewarding experience for its players? Is that what wins means? Do the talented kids win because of Dukes or despite Dukes? I wonder if they could win and have a better experience elsewhere?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Dukes providing the most enjoyable and rewarding experience for its players? Is that what wins means? Do the talented kids win because of Dukes or despite Dukes? I wonder if they could win and have a better experience elsewhere?

Yes

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He can't bc most of the players are from a good philly team...Freedom (I'm speaking for the 2023s)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He can't bc most of the players are from a good philly team...Freedom (I'm speaking for the 2023s)

Agreed, Dukes Nationals 2023 best players all play on Local Philly club teams (Freedom/Mesa/HHH) and Dukes National would not be able to field a 2023 team if they wanted to play any local Philly clubs/tournaments because all the Dukes Nationals players would be playing for their Philly clubs instead of Duke's Nationals that day. Plus Dukes National Management never put the team in any competitive tournaments they only play in tournaments they know they can win by a large margin over each team to be able to promote the train wreck of program it really is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed, Dukes Nationals 2023 best players all play on Local Philly club teams (Freedom/Mesa/HHH) and Dukes National would not be able to field a 2023 team if they wanted to play any local Philly clubs/tournaments because all the Dukes Nationals players would be playing for their Philly clubs instead of Duke's Nationals that day. Plus Dukes National Management never put the team in any competitive tournaments they only play in tournaments they know they can win by a large margin over each team to be able to promote the train wreck of program it really is.

Any good teams in the event they played in the fall?

https://www.tourneymachine.com/publ...rnament=h2016120616263836363306fb49a5140

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree, the schedule is always soft for that team, that's why they always win. Thanks for the link to confirm.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[

Nope. Just some crappy Maryland clubs. B-level teams at best.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another great mini camp coming up for Duke's Nationals in Maryland Saturday April 7, make sue you attend only $100 dollars for the best 3 hour training you will every get, provided by the best coaches on the premier national team in the country Duke's Nationals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another great mini camp coming up for Duke's Nationals in Maryland Saturday April 7, make sue you attend only $100 dollars for the best 3 hour training you will every get, provided by the best coaches on the premier national team in the country Duke's Nationals.

Wow!! Now it's $100, this guys cost has easily quadrupled the cost of inflation...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What a joke of a promotion this is; this club is a total money grab scam filled with empty promises and an absolute disgrace of an evaluation process. G brings in who he wants to be on the teams; the mini-camps mean nothing and is a simple money maker so don't waste your time. Still waiting for equipment we paid for over a year ago!!! LMAO

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dukes Nationals is a trash club. You would be crazy to give them a dollar. I've never been so disappointed in a lax experience in my life.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dukes Nationals is a trash club. You would be crazy to give them a dollar. I've never been so disappointed in a lax experience in my life.

There will be a lot of kids leaving the club at the end of this year due to all the BS associated with it how it is run by G.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There will be a lot of kids leaving the club at the end of this year due to all the BS associated with it how it is run by G.

You're probably correct but unfortunately there will be those kids who attend the mini camps that will fill those vacant spots

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only one week left to register, sign up now....Another great mini camp coming up for Duke's Nationals in Maryland Saturday April 7, make sure you attend only $100 dollars for the best 3 hour training you will every get, provided by the best coaches on the premier national team in the country Duke's Nationals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only one week left to register, sign up now....Another great mini camp coming up for Duke's Nationals in Maryland Saturday April 7, make sure you attend only $100 dollars for the best 3 hour training you will every get, provided by the best coaches on the premier national team in the country Duke's Nationals.

It may have started as the "premier national team" but greed and arrogance have lead to its complete and total demise. Please don't be taken in by this garbage. Unfortunately we came in near the end of what seemed like a great program only to realize just how much of G's promises are all a smokescreen for his money grabbing. So many empty promises and undelivered (literally) things. Total shame. Or is it total sham?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't waste the time, or the money.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only one day left to register, sign up now or pay late fee ($30) at camp to register....Another great mini camp coming up for Duke's Nationals in Maryland Saturday April 7, make sure you attend only $100 dollars for the best 3 hour training you will every get, provided by the best coaches on the premier national team in the country Duke's Nationals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only one day left to register, sign up now or pay late fee ($30) at camp to register....Another great mini camp coming up for Duke's Nationals in Maryland Saturday April 7, make sure you attend only $100 dollars for the best 3 hour training you will every get, provided by the best coaches on the premier national team in the country Duke's Nationals.

In all honesty it may have been the weakest of all the camps my son has attended for the 2023's. We left before it ended but this team is quickly losing players and I just heard the HC has been replaced yet again. Unless something changes drastically this team is in for a long summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who's the new 2023 coach? I wasn't able to make camp...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In all honesty it may have been the weakest of all the camps my son has attended for the 2023's. We left before it ended but this team is quickly losing players and I just heard the HC has been replaced yet again. Unless something changes drastically this team is in for a long summer.

Probably shouldn't have scheduled it during Passover

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

or when the WSL qualifiers are going on for the north and east.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When ignorance and arrogance combine the net result is not positive.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WSL is 13U - surely you don't believe any 2023 Duke's players are eligible!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't think thats what the poster meant. I think poster meant scheduling

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quick question to any parent of a Duke's Nationals players, all you read about on this site is about the depth chart (good and bad) and how important it is that the players on the teams are above the travel line to be able to play. What exactly is Duke's management saying when it posts stuff like "It's not about your status on the Depth Chart. It's about mindset" on Instagram as a noted direct quote from the director of the program? Does the depth chart not matter anymore or is it better to not worry about the depth chart and have a better mindset and that will get the players in. Very confusing message I would think for the players on the depth chart that are told that the depth chart is all that matters.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quick question to any parent of a Duke's Nationals players, all you read about on this site is about the depth chart (good and bad) and how important it is that the players on the teams are above the travel line to be able to play. What exactly is Duke's management saying when it posts stuff like "It's not about your status on the Depth Chart. It's about mindset" on Instagram as a noted direct quote from the director of the program? Does the depth chart not matter anymore or is it better to not worry about the depth chart and have a better mindset and that will get the players in. Very confusing message I would think for the players on the depth chart that are told that the depth chart is all that matters.

You should probably pose that question on a different age group forum 2023 pretty much now defunct.

Like Reply Quote
Page 17 of 35 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 34 35
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard