BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 34 of 45 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 44 45
Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How was the express parents and their red cups doing? The 23 parents were not happy with their kids playing time and losing to hawks

You cant make everyone happy and to each his own. But for me, let them have fun and go to a team where your son will play every game, you will regret it if you dont. Ask your kid what he likes more lax practice and not playing every game or fortnight?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well to be honest if your son has not hit puberty I would not recommend it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know a lot of 22's playing JV and have only heard of 2 kids from Igloo and JR playing Varsity - any other's playing Varsity?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know a lot of 22's playing JV and have only heard of 2 kids from Igloo and JR playing Varsity - any other's playing Varsity?

Herricks has an 8th grader on Varsity

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking for some advice on the UA 21/22 tryouts that is coming up. Is it a waste of time to try out even though most 22s won’t make it? Does it hurt your chances to make next years team if you don’t have a good tryout? My son is a 22 and wants to tryout and I told you most likely won’t make the team. He knows that but want to make it does hurt him if he try’s out next year.

Not sure why trying out and not making it as an 8th grader would keep you from making it as a freshman?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Herricks guys come on! They probably have terrible numbers on top of not being a good program. So if your a decent 8th grader with a good Lax iq I could see that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My 2024 son cold play varsity for Herricks!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My 2024 son cold play varsity for Herricks!

LMAO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some 22's playing varsity are early- mid 2003 birth dates. It gives an edge if you have talent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It would not and a good point , only negative is could rock players confidence .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some 22's playing varsity are early- mid 2003 birth dates. It gives an edge if you have talent.

Good point then they would not be true 8th graders

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so my son birth date is 12/30/03 and will graduate 2022..does that not make my son a true 8th grader?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]so my son birth date is 12/30/03 and will graduate 2022..does that not make my son a true 8th grader? [/qu

Well, yes he is a true 8th grader but say June 03 probable makes you 9th grader is the point I think he was making. You clearly have a chip!

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
"Some 22's playing varsity are early- mid 2003 birth dates. It gives an edge if you have talent."

AHH.. see here is the truth...It gives an edge if you have talent. Well that my friends is the truth- TALENT will rise to the top. plenty of holdbacks with much less talent. Size is not the issue, heart and ability.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
C'mon all register. All decent lax dialogue will grow for sure. We are heading into the season. Decent tourney this weekend at this age group. Not the heavy weights, but solid next level.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by LaxFacts
C'mon all register. All decent lax dialogue will grow for sure. We are heading into the season. Decent tourney this weekend at this age group. Not the heavy weights, but solid next level.

LOL, seriously quiet in here, that's actually a shame! What tournament is this weekend and how is playing?

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

C'mon - don't you know you're either AA or your nothin'?!

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Its my opinion that those that feel that way won't register on here and we don't have to read that. Lol...

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Its my opinion that those that feel that way won't register on here and we don't have to read that. Lol...

It seems that more and more people are registering each day if you look at the stats on the bottom of the site when you click on Forums so I think it will be a matter of time before they all start registering except for those who came on here just to bash kids and troll - no need to have that and just have good dialogue with debates of course.

Which tourney is taking place this weekend? I know the Christian Koehler is coming up but not aware of any tournaments this weekend..

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Redstorm11

It seems that more and more people are registering each day if you look at the stats on the bottom of the site when you click on Forums so I think it will be a matter of time before they all start registering except for those who came on here just to bash kids and troll - no need to have that and just have good dialogue with debates of course.

Which tourney is taking place this weekend? I know the Christian Koehler is coming up but not aware of any tournaments this weekend..

There is a 2022 Play date tomorrow. Sometimes they can be better because the competition is set beforehand and you get multiple competitive games. This group needs it because there is such a gap from the top 3 on LI to all the rest. Forget AA, A and B nonsense. There is about 6 teams that make up the rest. I would say Outlaws and Legacy make up the best of the rest.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

There is a 2022 Play date tomorrow. Sometimes they can be better because the competition is set beforehand and you get multiple competitive games. This group needs it because there is such a gap from the top 3 on LI to all the rest. Forget AA, A and B nonsense. There is about 6 teams that make up the rest. I would say Outlaws and Legacy make up the best of the rest.

The top 3 i assume are 91, Express & __? And then i think Legacy is up there folowed by Igloo and then the Outlaws & fl$ but fl$ seems to not be getting better at all age groups due to neptism from what i hear.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Seriously all? Just because you have to register, you won't talk lacrosse? You can register and still give your opinion about holdbacks, club fees, AA vs A vs B, how Dukes is an All Star team and shouldn't be in anybody's 2022 team ranking (lol, love that one), how the WSYL is age based and how can 2023 teams legally invite 2022 kids and somehow that's wrong to play based on the rules (never understood that argument), how public school lax is now better than Catholic school lax, how LI is more talented than Maryland, how town ia more important than club, etc, etc, etc.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Seriously all? Just because you have to register, you won't talk lacrosse? You can register and still give your opinion about holdbacks, club fees, AA vs A vs B, how Dukes is an All Star team and shouldn't be in anybody's 2022 team ranking (lol, love that one), how the WSYL is age based and how can 2023 teams legally invite 2022 kids and somehow that's wrong to play based on the rules (never understood that argument), how public school lax is now better than Catholic school lax, how LI is more talented than Maryland, how town ia more important than club, etc, etc, etc.

Much easier in the dark! LOL

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
C'mon... I know all those who checked tourney machine today is getting the blog shakes over the suprising results today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw express got beat up at blatant. Igloo played like we thought they would. Outlaws looked very good. Went undefeated then lost by 1 in championship. This after beating legacy easily 2 weeks ago. After this weekend igloo looks like team to beat. We 'll give express a pass, but the gap is closing rapidly. Then the outlaws have clearly separated themselves from legacy and igloo B. Only question is where is 91?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
C'mon... I know all those who checked tourney machine today is getting the blog shakes over the suprising results today.

Was the Express Chan team the normal team? Where they missing players? They did not look as good as the last time I saw them.

Same with Dukes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was the Express Chan team the normal team? Where they missing players? They did not look as good as the last time I saw them.

Same with Dukes

The Dukes you never really know what you are getting. They have a “pool” of players and draw from that pool. Depending on who goes to a tourney you get a different team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw express got beat up at blatant. Igloo played like we thought they would. Outlaws looked very good. Went undefeated then lost by 1 in championship. This after beating legacy easily 2 weeks ago. After this weekend igloo looks like team to beat. We 'll give express a pass, but the gap is closing rapidly. Then the outlaws have clearly separated themselves from legacy and igloo B. Only question is where is 91?

Originally Posted by LaxrFanatic

The top 3 i assume are 91, Express & __? And then i think Legacy is up there folowed by Igloo and then the Outlaws & fl$ but fl$ seems to not be getting better at all age groups due to neptism from what i hear.

Is it really like that at F$G?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Same with Dukes

The Dukes you never really know what you are getting. They have a “pool” of players and draw from that pool. Depending on who goes to a tourney you get a different team.

The Dukes 2022 team is done for the most part. Infighting in the club drove most of the best players away. Peaked last summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I never heard that about F$G, their 2022 is top 5.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Same with Dukes

Different results this past weekend. To your point. Still don't understand the point of these national/regional teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I never heard that about F$G, their 2022 is top 5.

F$G couldn't beat Igloo Aspen Extreme, not a top 5, not even close

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So mid atlantic lacrosse dad here - is the LI Laxfest any good?

My kid has two tournaments and trying to decide which one would be more fun - his definition is better competition.

So any good teams go - I know it is local for many of your great teams but they could also be at other tournaments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My kid has two tournaments and trying to decide which one would be more fun - his definition is better competition.

So any good teams go - I know it is local for many of your great teams but they could also be at other tournaments.

Not really. All the good teams now go to NLF and other arranged events. Used to be the best one.

Not what it once was in my opinion. Biggest reason is that NLF and other invitational type events are drawing the top tier teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Laxfest jumped the shark. their greed and lack of personal touch cost them the Rainout, a few years back,was the beginning of the end

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi y'all what's the order of Express teams now from best on down?
1) Express chanachuck
2)?
3)?
4)?

Well... the way it's unfolded is interesting. What about now

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1) Express chanachuck
2)?
3)?
4)?

Chaney
Schawle
Chucks
O’Rielly

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1) Express chanachuck
2)?
3)?
4)?

Chaney
Schawle
Chucks
O’Rielly

The O'Reilly team is having the most success.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Hi y'all what's the order of Express teams now from best on down?
1) Express chanachuck
2)?
3)?
4)?

Chaney
Schawle
Chucks
O’Rielly

The O'Reilly team is having the most success.[/

True but they haven’t played any good teams. O’rielly Is a good coach. So I’m not surprised that they are doing well against the teams they are playing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Hi y'all what's the order of Express teams now from best on down?
1) Express chanachuck
2)?
3)?
4)?

Chaney
Schawle
Chucks
O’Rielly

The O'Reilly team is having the most success.[/

True but they haven’t played any good teams. O’rielly Is a good coach. So I’m not surprised that they are doing well against the teams they are playing.

They have played most of the same teams as the other two.

Page 34 of 45 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 44 45

Link Copied to Clipboard