BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 57 of 64 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 63 64
Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just to put this in perspective.....would you think it's fair for a child in say 6th grade to wrestle some other kid 1 1\2 to 2 years older but through puberty already? They're in the same weight class. And with being a hold back now they're in the same grade. I'm pretty sure the answer is no. But this is exactly what is going on in youth lacrosse. And I know this is an 8th grade forum, it's just used as an example.

kids do wrestle kids that are 2 or 3 years older, happens all of the time. before the advent of the club spring leagues the rec leagues in our area were broken into 2 year windows, clinic, peewee, midg and juniors....somehow the boys survived having to play against kids a year older

Spot on

Spot OFF... Every other year you were with the older group. Not every year you play holdbacks get the advantage of being oldest . Come up with a better excuse. And wrestling?? You are within 10 lbs of whatever age the other wrestler is. Another lame holdback apologist excuse

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by watchthemplay
10-7 Madlax... good game till 4th period. Madlax looked like they wanted it more getting more of the 50/50 ball's. Crabs played sloppy, could not execute with a lot of unforced turnovers on the offensive end.

What's the over/under on RM "quitting" on his 2022? Remember, he is the textbook definition of a front runner. An assembler of all star teams who falls flat on his face when not provided with top flight raw material. Does the Conference collect rosters at the outset of the season or can you bring out of state "ringers" to the HOCO playoffs? Does anyone know?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
10-7 Madlax... good game till 4th period. Madlax looked like they wanted it more getting more of the 50/50 ball's. Crabs played sloppy, could not execute with a lot of unforced turnovers on the offensive end.

What's the over/under on RM "quitting" on his 2022? Remember, he is the textbook definition of a front runner. An assembler of all star teams who falls flat on his face when not provided with top flight raw material. Does the Conference collect rosters at the outset of the season or can you bring out of state "ringers" to the HOCO playoffs? Does anyone know?

Were the out of state ringers missing yesterday?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Just to put this in perspective.....would you think it's fair for a child in say 6th grade to wrestle some other kid 1 1\2 to 2 years older but through puberty already? They're in the same weight class. And with being a hold back now they're in the same grade. I'm pretty sure the answer is no. But this is exactly what is going on in youth lacrosse. And I know this is an 8th grade forum, it's just used as an example.

kids do wrestle kids that are 2 or 3 years older, happens all of the time. before the advent of the club spring leagues the rec leagues in our area were broken into 2 year windows, clinic, peewee, midg and juniors....somehow the boys survived having to play against kids a year older

Spot on

Spot OFF... Every other year you were with the older group. Not every year you play holdbacks get the advantage of being oldest . Come up with a better excuse. And wrestling?? You are within 10 lbs of whatever age the other wrestler is. Another lame holdback apologist excuse[/quote

You should march and put an end to re-classed players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax result today?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Just to put this in perspective.....would you think it's fair for a child in say 6th grade to wrestle some other kid 1 1\2 to 2 years older but through puberty already? They're in the same weight class. And with being a hold back now they're in the same grade. I'm pretty sure the answer is no. But this is exactly what is going on in youth lacrosse. And I know this is an 8th grade forum, it's just used as an example.

Spot on

Spot OFF... Every other year you were with the older group. Not every year you play holdbacks get the advantage of being oldest . Come up with a better excuse. And wrestling?? You are within 10 lbs of whatever age the other wrestler is. Another lame holdback apologist excuse

You should stop making excuses and justifying letting select players play down in Youth lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax result today?

10-9 win in double OT against DCE. Good hard game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Spot on

You should stop making excuses and justifying letting select players play down in Youth lacrosse.

Nice try. My boys aren't re-classed. They can hang and don't cry over things they can't control.

Proceed with your crying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just to put this in perspective.....would you think it's fair for a child in say 6th grade to wrestle some other kid 1 1\2 to 2 years older but through puberty already? They're in the same weight class. And with being a hold back now they're in the same grade. I'm pretty sure the answer is no. But this is exactly what is going on in youth lacrosse. And I know this is an 8th grade forum, it's just used as an example.

Spot on

wow, I knew you were serious with your comment because you capitalized the word off, I'm sorry you are smarter than the rest of of us that have on age kids and just tell our children to have fun and do the best they can and of course you are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. I do remember my 9 year old son having to wrestle 11 and 12 year old kids because of his size, but I guess I am wrong.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
No ringers, 2 out of state are long pole D and LPM, not super impact players and play less than half game so it's local guys. Team had turnover last year.

Sloppy play yesterday was all it was.. not bad team but not going to win a championship

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
API has given up 25 goals in 2 games. They need to stop listening to criticism about playing zone if they want a chance to win. The goalies are not good enough.

Heard that 2 of the API coaches were arguing amongst each other on the sideline yesterday. Telling each other to shut up. NOT good for the players. Its time for them to move on from the old coach. He isn't the head coach anymore but is still on the sidelines running the team. What are his credentials?

They probably should have moved to AA like Next Level, Cannons and Club Blue. Gonna be a LOOOOOONG spring season.

You heard? What are his credentials ? Are you serious? So you were not at the game? You mean besides the fact they are one of the most winning 2022 teams in the country. They won a lot and won many championships. They won a lot of games last year and did very well at WSYL. Say what you want but he is also a dad just like almost every other head coach for this age group up until last year with the exception of the Crabs. He also took a step back with the hope it would help the team. They have new coaching, what else do you want to see happen? Sounds like you have a direct issue with him. If you are not part of the team than your post is very creepy and disturbing.

API won a lot of games and championships in 3-5 grades since middle school not so much. But hey you have that trophy from 3rd grade lacrosse, But enjoy this season going winless. ##number3teamintheworld

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Spot on

Nice try. My boys aren't re-classed. They can hang and don't cry over things they can't control.

Proceed with your crying.

Yea..we know they didnt reclass...They just did a prefirst. LOL..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Spot on

wow, I knew you were serious with your comment because you capitalized the word off, I'm sorry you are smarter than the rest of of us that have on age kids and just tell our children to have fun and do the best they can and of course you are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. I do remember my 9 year old son having to wrestle 11 and 12 year old kids because of his size, but I guess I am wrong.

As as usual. You apologists for letting select players play down cant defend your lame excuses. He had to wrestle older ..same weight children.. what is so hard for you to understand that isnt the same as playing older children without restrictions??. Got that?? ...

Ok now time for you to change to different tactic.. Here comes, Stop moaning.. your kid is full of excuses, hit the wall, it will make you better, etc, etc..

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Exactly, just do that because it seems like you are only one on here complaining about it. Until you show me some birth certificates of kids on other teams that you perceive are 16 years old all you are doing is gossip.

My kid born 7/2003 is no danger or has no advantage over kid born
9/2003 to 12/2003 or even a few months more which is all I believe is happening in these leagues except for maybe a handfull.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Spot on

As as usual. You apologists for letting select players play down cant defend your lame excuses. He had to wrestle older ..same weight children.. what is so hard for you to understand that isnt the same as playing older children without restrictions??. Got that?? ...

Ok now time for you to change to different tactic.. Here comes, Stop moaning.. your kid is full of excuses, hit the wall, it will make you better, etc, etc..

If you think a 12 or 13 year old 120 pounder wrestling a 9 year old 120 pounder doesn't have an advantage you are clueless and should never publicly comment about athletics again....is there a Fantasyland forum where you can type in capital letters and try to get your point across

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you let your 9 year old 120lb kid wrestle a 13yr old 120lb kid you should be reported to social services. Stop distorting what’s going on with holdbacks in youth lacrosse. It’s bad and getting worse. Only sport that allows this chaos in youth competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you let your 9 year old 120lb kid wrestle a 13yr old 120lb kid you should be reported to social services. Stop distorting what’s going on with holdbacks in youth lacrosse. It’s bad and getting worse. Only sport that allows this chaos in youth competition.

Chaos? Lets just say that every team has 3 or 4 which is a very high number to start. On a roster that carries an average of 22-26 players. Do the Math. This hardly an epidemic and hardly chaos.
There is no arguing that parents who hold a kid back for any sport is ridiculous . No one can judge being held back for another reasons. Every parent has the right to due what they believe will benefit their child. Unless you know every holdback on every team and want to them out then your distorting quotes are simple bitterness.
We watched a game yesterday where it was easy to see a kid was physically more mature but was the worse player on the field. Same game the 2 smallest kids from each game were clearly the fastest and most skillful. Every team has them and some teams its no advantage at all. The advantage is so small because the numbers make it so. What is clear is the teams and players who clearly out practice and work everyone else to be successful as a team and a player.
As far as youth competition goes , there is 4 other divisions you can sign up for.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not distorting anything, the comparison given was wrestliby amd. I was responding to that post. Report away, but at an early age my son learned that you lined up against someone in a different color uniform and competed from whistle to whistle. I think he adjusted, played two sports in high school and football in college and now teaches and coaches in high school. Thank you for your concern.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
AMEN!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax result today?

Wow. That is back-to-back wins for Madlax over DCE then.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Madlax result today?

Wow. That is back-to-back wins for Madlax over DCE then.[/quot

Madlax is legit

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax is legit

Madlax pick up new kids this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly, just do that because it seems like you are only one on here complaining about it. Until you show me some birth certificates of kids on other teams that you perceive are 16 years old all you are doing is gossip.

My kid born 7/2003 is no danger or has no advantage over kid born
9/2003 to 12/2003 or even a few months more which is all I believe is happening in these leagues except for maybe a handfull.

So all the kids born May 20004 to Aug 2004 can play in the lesser leagues due to you and other heldback/prefirst children getting an advantage these right age non heldback/prefirst children dont get ?? So that seems fair at the Youth level to you. Why do you and select others get some advantage these other children cant get born on same exact day ??? You get the spot these on age kids would have probably got or maybe you would have had to compete with on age children and made it without an advantage.

Of course you dont mind your child always being one of the oldest, do you? Seems fair to you. Cant have your child being on the young side and competing against his proper age group. Thats only for the children who havent been heldback or did a prefirst. They can compete against their own age group , not your child.

Once again , this is youth lacrosse for all, Not private school youth lacrosse where only holdbacks and prefirsts get an advantage in youth lacrosse. Everyone knows that is the majority of older players come from. And spare me the stupid , I have some problem with private schools. I have one the went thru HS , one in the thick of it now and now my last one. All went/go MIAA school and play lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like that the teams change from year to year. Keeps people guessing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you’re in 8th grade and over age just play for your school team in the spring, most if not all private and public schools have teams, so you miss out on 6 HoCo games. In the fall and summer play up there are 4 divisions to play in, but my guess is that you won’t make an Elite team...

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
No it means parents are smart doing preK to let their children excel in academics instead of struggle. I did not choose my kids birthday but if he did not do prek then kids who turn 5 in mid septor october would then enter K the following year by stat law. So they are "with in the guide lines but now all the kids in his class our 7-8 months older.

Times are changing most parents want their children to have acedemic success thus prek is needed for most of these kids or to make sure if you havean early summer birthday you are not at disadvantage. People dont do it for sports at that age and that is what you are mostly dealing with. What you choose to do is your business but my child being 5 months older than your kid is hardly an advantage.

Double hold backs are far and few between and if they do it in 8th grade/repeat well again that is their chhoice but somrthing i would not do.

You speculate because again you have no clue the afge of most of these 22 man rosters in Elite division so why complain. I bet it is more than norm than when you were a kid. Parents are seeing the academic benefit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax is legit

No, they didn't really pick up any new super impact players this spring. They actually lost one of their goalies and middies who were talented.

Kids are finally starting to grow and mature and there's been more consistency in the coaching of that team. The physical maturity differences are starting to even out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax is legit

Maybe 1 or 2, but I think there are three bigger reasons why Madlax is doing well this Spring. First, they are a well coached team with very little turnover. They have had the same coach for three years now and the consistency is paying off. They are clicking as a team. Second, they have always been a younger/smaller, but skilled team. It is kind of like they have been "playing up" the last couple of years. Now that those younger kids are growing and the size gap is closing, they are reaping the rewards. Third, they are finally healthy. Last summer and even this Fall, they were missing several key players. Two of their top scorers broke their arms, and another kid dislocated his shoulder. I am not saying they will beat Hawks this Spring but I think it will be more competitive than in the past.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Apparently you don’t have a son that wrestles at an “elite” level. Go to McDonogh Duals sometime. I’m sorry to say the same thing is happening in wrestling. Soccer might be the only one with player cards with birthdates.

Soccer is the only sport a player cards when the wind blows. Soccer and baseball sports where

Apparently you don’t have a son that wrestles at an “elite” level. Go to McDonogh Duals sometime. I’m sorry to say the same thing is happening in wrestling. Soccer might be the only one with player cards with birthdates.

Your perspective means crap - please stop posting on this forum about something you think might be relevant. Have you ever been to a wrestling tournament? Also, there is an entire forum for those that want to voice their prospective about holdbacks and all that is wrong with youth lacrosse.
This forum is for those who actually like and enjoy watching their kids play against anyone that is in front of them. Win or lose. The day that holdback parents and the parents that cry foul after agreeing to pay and play with holdbacks learn that WINNING is just part of the game. Better start teaching your kids how to lose. Lacrosse teaches much more. It is a real shame that the parents can't let go for just a second to let their kid learn how to win and lose.

Well said. Whiners should all go check out the soccer forum behind the net

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is plenty or tournaments that you can take your son too. Goto liwrestling.org & under the calendar tab you can check out tournaments by state. This is a perfect forum for your kid to start getting experience. You kid might be under sized today. He will have his day too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s a good learning lesson “Life Is Not Fair”...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No it means parents are smart doing preK to let their children excel in academics instead of struggle. I did not choose my kids birthday but if he did not do prek then kids who turn 5 in mid septor october would then enter K the following year by stat law. So they are "with in the guide lines but now all the kids in his class our 7-8 months older.

Times are changing most parents want their children to have acedemic success thus prek is needed for most of these kids or to make sure if you havean early summer birthday you are not at disadvantage. People dont do it for sports at that age and that is what you are mostly dealing with. What you choose to do is your business but my child being 5 months older than your kid is hardly an advantage.

Double hold backs are far and few between and if they do it in 8th grade/repeat well again that is their chhoice but somrthing i would not do.

You speculate because again you have no clue the afge of most of these 22 man rosters in Elite division so why complain. I bet it is more than norm than when you were a kid. Parents are seeing the academic benefit.

Once again....What you do with your child is your business. Especially when it relates to his education. ....Now Once again, holding your child back in school has nothing to do with YOUTH lacrosse. So keep mentioning how smart you are to do a prefirst in school is irrelevant to playing down or getting a special advantage in Youth lacrosse others dont get. Not sure why you think your educational School choices should effect youth lacrosse at large ?

Your child is not 5 months older than some players. He is only 5 months older than the oldest on age players. He is anywhere between 3 months to 15 months older than on age players. And will always be among the oldest no matter what. I still dont understand how you think your child should get a special privilege to be older while others dont ?? Why are you and your child special?? Because you held him back?? Makes no sense in Youth sports.

A better solution than letting select players play down now would be to just put the age restrictions to ALL PLAYERS May 1 or June 1 or something like that date and forget grades. This would accommodate the majority of prefirsts/holdbacks. Then let everyone no matter what grade to decide if they want to play at that age or play the next year up. It would do away with letting select players like your child get an advantage others dont get at youth lacrosse. Or do you think that would be unfair to the vast majority of players born on age Sept 1- Aug31 ??

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
I see you are the only one champion this on here. I believe the majority of kids playing are closer to my kids age by 6 months. There may be a few outliers but thats it and everyone seems to be on board. I have not broken any rules, when my son was in REC he played in the 7/8,9/10 and 11/12 age group that he was slated for and now in Club he is playing with his peers in his grade. Nothing has changed for my son in his entire lacrosse life. He has played every other year against older kids in rec and never complained because those were the rules. Now when he joined Club they say he plays in his graduation year as per the rules. We and 1000's of other parents are just following the rules.

It seems to be all in your mind, and blaming parents because you again perceive that there is magically some advantage is not gettin you anywhere. Kids grow size wise at all different times in life and all mature at different levels as well. You can have a big kid who is not mentally tough yet or a pint size kid that will run over that big kid. Again the parents didn't make up these rules, we have been following them through rec and club as they are written

Quit be angry at the parents, and I'm starting to agree with other posters, you must make excuses for your child instead of just letting him play and have fun at a level that fits his skill level.

If Hawks wants to field 15 year olds then so be it, let them win the HOCO league, my child know winning is not everything. Growing in your skill level, learning to compete at a high level always means playing the bigger better teams. He wants to play for high school, maybe college so he is making himself better. Getting beat by a better old team stinks but he learns and moves on does not go home and cry about it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see you are the only one champion this on here. I believe the majority of kids playing are closer to my kids age by 6 months. There may be a few outliers but thats it and everyone seems to be on board. I have not broken any rules, when my son was in REC he played in the 7/8,9/10 and 11/12 age group that he was slated for and now in Club he is playing with his peers in his grade. Nothing has changed for my son in his entire lacrosse life. He has played every other year against older kids in rec and never complained because those were the rules. Now when he joined Club they say he plays in his graduation year as per the rules. We and 1000's of other parents are just following the rules.

It seems to be all in your mind, and blaming parents because you again perceive that there is magically some advantage is not gettin you anywhere. Kids grow size wise at all different times in life and all mature at different levels as well. You can have a big kid who is not mentally tough yet or a pint size kid that will run over that big kid. Again the parents didn't make up these rules, we have been following them through rec and club as they are written

Quit be angry at the parents, and I'm starting to agree with other posters, you must make excuses for your child instead of just letting him play and have fun at a level that fits his skill level.

If Hawks wants to field 15 year olds then so be it, let them win the HOCO league, my child know winning is not everything. Growing in your skill level, learning to compete at a high level always means playing the bigger better teams. He wants to play for high school, maybe college so he is making himself better. Getting beat by a better old team stinks but he learns and moves on does not go home and cry about it.

This makes way too much sense. The essence of all of this is simply "letting go" and accepting the fact that Hawks/Crabs/DC Express/FCA/Koopers-Dukes have a greater probability of winning a lacrosse league that nobody will care about or recall when it comes to applying for college and finding a great fit academically and athleticially ... if your kid is even inclined to continue playing sports past high school. I have know lots of kids that have dropped out of athletics in college entirely because they found a better life direction for themselves. And that is one of the main purposes of getting out of the house, making decisions on their own, and exposing themselves to a world much greater and expansive than the comparatively narrow one they experience in our respective households. If your kid wants to play, there is a college out there that wants them to enroll and participate. NONE OF THEM are asking -- did you win the HOCO league????

I too have had two sons play through the U7/9/11/13 experiences and they were just fine. One has experienced that and also now grade based. He has generally played on teams where he understood that there was no chance of winning a title, but that did not stop his team from trying to win a quarter, a half, a game or compete, compete, compete. I love watching the "big boys" play, and particularly enjoy when my kid goes toe to toe with them. It's just fun, and that's what we talk about in the car ride home after stopping by the nearest Dunkin Donuts! Those "big boys" have prepared my son well for high school and he is looking forward to playing against many of them in the MIAA. What I mostly shake my head about is the constant undertow of parents living lives through their kids and trying to steer them to the "perfect solution". There is no such thing as perfect. Keep going "big boys" and good luck in high school to all the great 8th grade lax players that we will watch this year -- even on teams that may be short on wins.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This makes way too much sense. The essence of all of this is simply "letting go" and accepting the fact that Hawks/Crabs/DC Express/FCA/Koopers-Dukes have a greater probability of winning a lacrosse league that nobody will care about or recall when it comes to applying for college and finding a great fit academically and athleticially ... if your kid is even inclined to continue playing sports past high school. I have know lots of kids that have dropped out of athletics in college entirely because they found a better life direction for themselves. And that is one of the main purposes of getting out of the house, making decisions on their own, and exposing themselves to a world much greater and expansive than the comparatively narrow one they experience in our respective households. If your kid wants to play, there is a college out there that wants them to enroll and participate. NONE OF THEM are asking -- did you win the HOCO league????

I too have had two sons play through the U7/9/11/13 experiences and they were just fine. One has experienced that and also now grade based. He has generally played on teams where he understood that there was no chance of winning a title, but that did not stop his team from trying to win a quarter, a half, a game or compete, compete, compete. I love watching the "big boys" play, and particularly enjoy when my kid goes toe to toe with them. It's just fun, and that's what we talk about in the car ride home after stopping by the nearest Dunkin Donuts! Those "big boys" have prepared my son well for high school and he is looking forward to playing against many of them in the MIAA. What I mostly shake my head about is the constant undertow of parents living lives through their kids and trying to steer them to the "perfect solution". There is no such thing as perfect. Keep going "big boys" and good luck in high school to all the great 8th grade lax players that we will watch this year -- even on teams that may be short on wins.

No , it only makes sense to people who play the holdback game. To the vast majority..It makes NO sense

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Could not agree more, let go. This is your kids best years so enjoy watching. Go to a club where he can play alot and be comfortable.

I believe you are in the minority, to the vast majority they understand that these are the rules and nothing is changing. They know in reality that only handful of kids might be 15 now but don't worry about it and realize this can only help push their children to elevate their game. Most parents don't let it become an excuse for their kids but explain how it should be a motivator.

My daughter loves Basketball and now plays in a league with kids 1 or 2 years older. She struggles but tries her best and she is learning that things that work with kids her own age and level don't work on the next level. This teaches her what it will take to play for her high school in a few years. I encourage and teach but if she ever comes and says it's too much then we re evaluate.

People have a choice, they don't have to play at top levels of they or their child can't handle it. If they bloom late then he will get noticed in high school

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any kid 15 years old already in the 8th grade should be embarrassed, not pounding their chest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any kid 15 years old already in the 8th grade should be embarrassed, not pounding their chest.

You know kids read these posts. You are going to crush little johnny when he reads this post.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You know kids read these posts. You are going to crush little johnny when he reads this post.

All the younger 13 year olds need to toughen up and stop being snowflakes but little Johnny can’t handle that comment. He’ll be draft age and voting in 2 plus years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You change your position constantly. You cant defend a simple statement.. Is it fair that you get an advantage others dont at YOUTH sports.

Now from you we have, my son played already at a 2 year spread, ....stop blaming parents?? who said that ? You. Quit being angry?? Who said that?? YOU..My child loses and doesnt go home and cry?? Who said that?? You..

You make up stuff , create strawman and change goalposts constantly. Its really simple.. You get an advantage others dont at Youth sports.

Page 57 of 64 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 63 64

Link Copied to Clipboard