BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,170
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 93 of 214 1 2 91 92 93 94 95 213 214
Re: Girls High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Any good girl games tomorrow
I know Pequa vs WI
any others

that's a good game, are you for real . Mass will blow them out.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know Pequa vs WI
any others

that's a good game, are you for real . Mass will blow them out.

Baiting a hook

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know Pequa vs WI
any others

Sw vs commack should be good

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Poor Hampton bays. But great way to pad your stats so you can get on that leaderboard

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Poor Hampton bays. But great way to pad your stats so you can get on that leaderboard

Honestly it is a tough situation for HBays, their top player from lat year is illegally attending and playing for Westhampton (fake/doesn't live at the address she is using) and they struggle as it is, but I looked at Newsday and saw that against Harborfields there were 10 different girls who scored, Kings park had 7 different girls score, and Babylon had 7 different scorers. So I doubt there was stat padding as those team probably could of scored much more. The Babylon top performer had 3G and 3A against HBays, still less that the 7 she had against EI in a loss and she was her teams top scorer in a with 5 points when the team scored 6 against ESM. So it looks like she did throttle it back in the Hampton Bays game. Didn't see anyone really padding stats. It happens, but I think so far you are wrong about people padding stats against Hbays.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Port with a big first win of the season today

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Honestly it is a tough situation for HBays, their top player from lat year is illegally attending and playing for Westhampton (fake/doesn't live at the address she is using) and they struggle as it is, but I looked at Newsday and saw that against Harborfields there were 10 different girls who scored, Kings park had 7 different girls score, and Babylon had 7 different scorers. So I doubt there was stat padding as those team probably could of scored much more. The Babylon top performer had 3G and 3A against HBays, still less that the 7 she had against EI in a loss and she was her teams top scorer in a with 5 points when the team scored 6 against ESM. So it looks like she did throttle it back in the Hampton Bays game. Didn't see anyone really padding stats. It happens, but I think so far you are wrong about people padding stats against Hbays.

The player that left her school that now plays for Westhampton was on East Hampton, not Hampton Bays. She now plays with her fellow BC commit. No knowledge if the move is fake like you say.....but does seem a bit fishy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who did Port beat today- Manhasset, North Shore, Cold Spring, Garden City, Syosset?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The player that left her school that now plays for Westhampton was on East Hampton, not Hampton Bays. She now plays with her fellow BC commit. No knowledge if the move is fake like you say.....but does seem a bit fishy.

It's Suffolk County PAL allover again, play with whoever you want to, don't let the fact that you live in a different school district have any impact on what team you're playing on

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Have never seen a player put up 14 goals in a game and the fact that she had zero assists and the game was one sided is an absolute embarrassment.

Looks like Newsday isn't the only paper covering the 14 goals from Wheatley!

https://www.uslaxmagazine.com/high-...chool-girls-players-of-the-week-march-27

Northeast

Sami Rothstein, Wheatley (N.Y.)

Rothstein, a junior, totaled 21 goals and one assist as Wheatley opened the season with two wins. In total, Wheatley scored 29 goals in the two games, so Rothstein has scored 72 percent of her team's goals.

Also notable: Caitlin Cook, Garden City (N.Y.); Jackie Gatti, Massapequa (N.Y.); Ariella Lerner, Great Neck North (N.Y.)

— Will Cleveland

THIS MAKES ME INSANE! Weak team, weak division and everyone heaps praise for one dimensional selfish play. That's the problem with the sport. 1 or 2 goals isn't good enough for parents anymore have the kids shooting for 5, 10 even 14 goals a game. Its a beautiful game when girls share the ball!

Newsday isn't the only one posting and condoning this behavior. The Team Elevate club owner has reposted this multiple times on their social media. I guess he encourages the girls on that club that scoring massive amounts of goals is most important. Shoot away girls!

Speaking of the Elevate owner, why does he feel the need to attend high school games at schools like Syosset and then take pictures with the girls and post them on social media. He is worse than most 14 year olds! His kids don't even play lacrosse anymore and I know the parents of the kids on those high school teams are embarrassed when he shows up to the games and makes himself the center of attention. Why does he feel the need to do that?

Anyone who knows the Elevate owner knows that he is doing that for the $$$$$'s. He does all he can do to market current and former players even though most times he is grasping at straws. If you look at the success of the Elevate girls in college compared to TG, YJ and Liberty girls it pales in comparison. His marketing tactics are just out of desperation to make $$$$.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elevate owner also travels w/ folding table so he can sell apparel and swag to fans....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As far as running a club he is no different than all the others. All in it for the $$ and promote all past and current players

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who did Port beat today- Manhasset, North Shore, Cold Spring, Garden City, Syosset?

who won CSH/St Ants?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Keep that on the down low...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Honestly it is a tough situation for HBays, their top player from lat year is illegally attending and playing for Westhampton (fake/doesn't live at the address she is using) and they struggle as it is, but I looked at Newsday and saw that against Harborfields there were 10 different girls who scored, Kings park had 7 different girls score, and Babylon had 7 different scorers. So I doubt there was stat padding as those team probably could of scored much more. The Babylon top performer had 3G and 3A against HBays, still less that the 7 she
had against EI in a loss and she was her teams top scorer in a with 5 points when the team scored 6 against ESM. So it looks like she did throttle it back in the Hampton Bays game. Didn't see anyone really padding stats. It happens, but I think so far you are wrong about people padding stats against Hbays.

Keep that on the down low...

The best thing would be if section xi looked into it and WHB had to forfeit all of their games as the parents and administrators know that it’s a farce .In the end no one will do anything about it as they are a mediocre team. The only impact it will have is some player on WHB that would have gotten a post season award but now will not because the coach and administration is too afraid to push back.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fellow commit and cousin.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Two BC commits on one team? They have to be the favorites to get off the island, no?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who will be Wantagh's coach next year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’m pretty sure not one girl has scored 14 with no assists on them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Two BC commits on one team? They have to be the favorites to get off the island, no?

The E Hampton kid is better then her cousin in Westhampton. They are going to win it all. Does the guest house count as residency?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The E Hampton kid is better then her cousin in Westhampton. They are going to win it all. Does the guest house count as residency?

She is older though right? Some really tight games yesterday in suffolk.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Singling our a HS girls lacrosse player on a public forum? Really mature! Luckily there are laws pertaining to cyber bullying of minors.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Biggest surprises so far in Conference 1 and 2?

Conference 1 Win Loss
Manhasset 4 1
Syosset 4 0
Cold Spring Harbor 3 1
Massapequa 3 1
Garden City 2 1
Long Beach 2 2
North Shore 1 2
Wantagh 1 2
Oceanside 1 3
Port Washington 1 3
Conference II Win Loss
Seaford 3 0
South Side 2 0
Oyster Bay 3 0
Farmingdale 1 1
Locust Valley 2 0
Carle Place 2 1
Calhoun 2 2
Division 1 1
Lynbrook 0 2
Plainedge 0 3

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Singling our a HS girls lacrosse player on a public forum? Really mature! Luckily there are laws pertaining to cyber bullying of minors.

Yeah, that's whats happening...so soft

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No bullying going on, simply pointing out that Westhampton and the girl(her family) are cheating. The girl does not reside at the address she claims to be living. So in essence the family is defrauding the WHB school district. The girl is enrolled in WHB HS so there is little Section XI could do, however the district might be interested in investigating the residency of this player, ayys families who live outside the district pay (or their home district pays ie: East Moriches School District pays for its residents to attend WHB Schools).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No bullying going on, simply pointing out that Westhampton and the girl(her family) are cheating. The girl does not reside at the address she claims to be living. So in essence the family is defrauding the WHB school district. The girl is enrolled in WHB HS so there is little Section XI could do, however the district might be interested in investigating the residency of this player, ayys families who live outside the district pay (or their home district pays ie: East Moriches School District pays for its residents to attend WHB Schools).

It happens all the time.. I've family who teach in one of the western towns in Nassau.. half the kids are from Queens the district knows..and they do very little to stop it, especially if the kids have good character grades etc.. Its not the crime of the century..let them have fun, they're only kids for a short time..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It happens all the time.. I've family who teach in one of the western towns in Nassau.. half the kids are from Queens the district knows..and they do very little to stop it, especially if the kids have good character grades etc.. Its not the crime of the century..let them have fun, they're only kids for a short time..

Then the residents of those western Nassau towns are stunads. They (the tax payers) are funding the education of those students who don't reside in the district. At about $20K per kid that can turn into a lot of money....especially when most school district employees are over paid to begin with.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It actually is a big deal otherwise every kid on LI would be picking the best district in their surrounding area. On LI you buy a school district when you purchase a home. If you don't like the district you go the private or catholic route.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not even close, won't see the field at BC, it was part of the deal to get the other one

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It actually is a big deal otherwise every kid on LI would be picking the best district in their surrounding area. On LI you buy a school district when you purchase a home. If you don't like the district you go the private or catholic route.

I want my kid to play at Mt InSinai. Anyone have a pool house to rent?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I want my kid to play at Mt InSinai. Anyone have a pool house to rent?

Maybe if you spent more time worrying about your own kid they would be as successful as those two girls whom are sweethearts and excellent lacrosse players!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who will be Wantagh's coach next year?

Why do you say that?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just watched Bayshore vs Huntington, what is up with Bayshore coach, looks like she has something wrong with her. Attitude problem or something, but her movements and faces she seemed like she is a little off. Probably why she is with her third school in 3 years. Team looked pretty good against Huntington though.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any surprises in the standings for teams in the early season in Suffolk

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

About as mature as using a fake address to play HS sports...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And the riverhead machine keeps rolling

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking to rent a beach bungalow in Rocky Point. Need to be a part of History in that town, new Sheriff in town made a great decision in putting faith in a Dad !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just watched Bayshore vs Huntington, what is up with Bayshore coach, looks like she has something wrong with her. Attitude problem or something, but her movements and faces she seemed like she is a little off. Probably why she is with her third school in 3 years. Team looked pretty good against Huntington though.

Bayshore is in for a long season

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s not easy to coach a team that has a dad coaching from the stands.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Give him the job, how much worse could he do?

Like Reply Quote
Page 93 of 214 1 2 91 92 93 94 95 213 214
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard