BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,633
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 116 of 268 1 2 114 115 116 117 118 267 268
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hills West over Carey 16-14.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Manhasset no match for St. Anthonys today.

St. Anthonys got spanked by Yorktown.....so I guess LI is weak this year and Yorktown is strong??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
West Islip lost in OT 6-5

Do the WI coaches know they have a press guy taking pictures and coaching from the away sidelines?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hills West over Carey 16-14.

Now that is a surprising scorer

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hills West is not very good I guess. I don't understand that they have a duke and Michigan commit and they don't really do that well as a team.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hills West is not very good I guess. I don't understand that they have a duke and Michigan commit and they don't really do that well as a team.

Is the coach any good? Heard he played at Hofstra.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
West killed Northport 13-1. Enough said.

Any scores from today’s games

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Score was 4-2 second half Massapequa
Chaminade played all there starters the whole game- still trying to score with less than a minute to play took 3 shots on cage.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is the coach any good? Heard he played at Hofstra.

They were destroyed by Smithtown West, they are a low tier team and their big “commits” do nothing against good teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chaminade played all there starters the whole game- still trying to score with less than a minute to play took 3 shots on cage.

First time in last five years Pequa has no great player.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Yes. duke and Michigan and PENN State commits. Three seniors returned to start. Young team that is building momentum and is starting to gel. Please underestimate them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess we can say the same for Chaminade also. Its bizarre.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you peeps are cray cray - it's the second week of the season, Mass. has a monster defense-man and a monster fogo who will both excel at the next level - their is a lot to this sport beside scoring goals. without naming names Chaminade has some excellent players that will also middy going to Yale is a GREAT player and I think a bunch of kids will excel at the next level

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you peeps are cray cray - it's the second week of the season, Mass. has a monster defense-man and a monster fogo who will both excel at the next level - their is a lot to this sport beside scoring goals. without naming names Chaminade has some excellent players that will also middy going to Yale is a GREAT player and I think a bunch of kids will excel at the next level

Lax daddy, come on. You are so transparent with the GREAT player. Trying to make up for a lack of size. Lol.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lax daddy, come on. You are so transparent with the GREAT player. Trying to make up for a lack of size. Lol.

I know the kids dad and I would be willing t o bet he has never heard of this site -

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know the kids dad and I would be willing t o bet he has never heard of this site -

Well I know him also and you are absolutely 100% wrong. He knows this site and he knows it well. He has his little fingers stirring many pots. If you know him you should know this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard it could have been 20-1

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Those kids should have been benched for the rest of the game for taking those shots. They put the win in jeopardy against a team with a whole lot of offensive momentum and an unbeatable faceoff guy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hopefully he's doing a better job them our current ones .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What game?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He's one of the biggest self promoters in the game. Didn't he launch a lax site naming his son the top recruit in class.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No it could not have been. You weren’t there so don’t act like a stunad. It was obvious that Chaminade was the better team. That’s fine, Massapequa will win the conference and play for the Island. That’s it! Chaminade will play for the CHSAA, that’s it. If you’re sons team is playing for it all at the end, great, if not, better luck next year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think they are talking about SW VS NORTHPORT

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Um, i think you are wrong on that. Northport doesn't have any big commits that I am aware of.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pizza, Squirrel, Rainbows.
What does commits have to do with it.
They are talking about "...thinking it could have been 20-1"

There was no mention of commits, but since you asked dont they have a few?

And what constitutes a big commit anyway.

Um, i think you are wrong on that. Northport doesn't have any big commits that I am aware of.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So here is a question for Friday afternoon, when you think of a good offensive player do you look purely at stats (I.e. the attack who finishes) or do you look at the player who does more for his team and does not necessarily get the huge stats?

What say you back of the cage?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My Only answer can be, when a great player has the ball all other five players have stick over their head thinking he could pass to me.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the old adage is "he makes players around him better" is one way of looking at "great". a complete attack player will be the best rider on the team, handle bad passes from teammates to keep possession, so good on ground balls that when a game is tight they put him on the wing. Players with those attributes will also usually have a lot of points to go with everything else, now you have a complete player.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Northport v SW

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah Bill. It's always the coaching. Kids vaping in the locker room. Not showing up for practice. Parents that think their kids are good but give every excuse why they can't throw the ball in the goal. No discipline allowed. An administration that could care less. Your right. It's the coaching. So the result is taking a coach that tried to change the things and play at a higher level and replacing him with a guy that had the job, got fired, and now rehired to be a lap dog for the AD. That's how to move a program forward. But again...It's all the coaches fault. They will play 8 games this year as scheduled. Might as well be in the middle school league. Talk about coaching having an effect on the kids. What does that say?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree. He should be replaced. Look at what he did with the lax programs. Fires a D1 guy that trie to swim against the tide and make it a respectable program to hiring a guy who was fired and now rehired because he won't stand up. As long as the AD is a baseball coach, they don't care about lacrosse

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big game today, Melville vs Chaminade. Whose going to win?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So if they were talking about Northport, what the heck happened in a week. How do you go from barely losing a game to Hills East to getting obliterated by Smithtown West? Both Hills and West are solid programs so it would seem to be a problem with Northport. Major issues with that program. Very inconsistent. You won't go very far in this division if you can't break the double digit mark on shots taken and allow the competition to take triple digit shots.

Pizza, Squirrel, Rainbows.
What does commits have to do with it.
They are talking about "...thinking it could have been 20-1"

There was no mention of commits, but since you asked dont they have a few?

And what constitutes a big commit anyway.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did anyone see the disaster of Northport destroying Sachem on tv??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Farmingdale Bethpage was a fun game to watch last night. Great job by both teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Uh Oh Ward Melville over Chaminade. Let's hear it for the public school beating the so called juggernaut Chaminade. Congratulations to Ward Melville.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
After blowing the game yesterday and losing to Kings Park, HHHW beats Port Washington in overtime today. Hills was down two starting long poles yesterday and got one back today. Hills has lots of talent, but inexperience is killing them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WM beats Chaminade 11-7. All those Chaminade players who can play at next level should learn to play in HS first. Daddy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ward Melville smacked Chaminade. Love it

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WM wins 11-7. What happened to all the Chaminade players who can play at next level. Don’t count on it.

Like Reply Quote
Page 116 of 268 1 2 114 115 116 117 118 267 268
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard