BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 34 of 47 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 46 47
Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
From what club team(s) did brim have play goalie for his ACS team that won the D (sporting goods Store) National c-ship? How about for his Warrior all-American team that won it all?

Lol that’s because Crabs goalie dad hates Brim. Lord are you delusional.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Same goes for you DC. Does the second half crabs goalie know how much you talk about how good your son is. Nice dig towards him and his parents. Typical DC creating drama and leading the parent drama. Better start looking for another team next season - King crab won’t put up with your nonsense. Call your drama buddies Steele and Johnson (team hoppers) and take Raley and Smith (holdback dads) with you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs goalie dad use to love brim. Brim did not put his son on the ACS team and I heard he threw a fit. Brim and Stover made the right choices with goalie selections. Poor Crabs goalie dad just keeps digging a bigger hole for himself and his son. What a disgrace.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From what club team(s) did brim have play goalie for his ACS team that won the D (sporting goods Store) National c-ship? How about for his Warrior all-American team that won it all?

Yeah, he hates him because his son was replaced. Not only for an awful attitude towards teammates but also because the two goalies earned their spots and are better than him. We all know how Crabs goalie hates to share time or have any competition that may show a weakness. Letting in 11 goals during a Championship game really speaks volumes!
I’m sure the feeling is mutual between Brim and DC! I mean c’mon what does brim need that guy around for. Stop riding coat tails and move on, there is nothing more he can do for you!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A goalie's save percentage is figured by dividing number of saves by shots on goal. A high or wide shot doesn't count as a shot on goal. Goals Allowed is a different stat and has no bearing on save percentage.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. I reality show following the parents of 2023 hoco elite would be ratings gold.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wouldn't say 23 Elite. If you pay attention, it all centers on one team/club. Crabs is a breeding ground for drama, especially this team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. I reality show following the parents of 2023 hoco elite would be ratings gold.

All of Baltimore would be glued to the TV watching it ! First advertiser would be Flat Brim Hats R Us .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You act as if people would know your drama. You seem to think people actually care. Why is someone delusional because they don’t know your petty drama. The only reason you remain somewhat relevant is because you [ChillLaxin] yourself with the coach and his team, thus creating some delusion that people care. If you stopped talking BS about this guy it would be as if you dropped off the face of the earth. It is the only thing you have going for you. I don’t like this coach my son doesn’t play for him. Blah blah blah...so what are you doing now? The answer is nothing. You are irrelevant and you are the delusional one!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quit calling out players you motherlaxplayerers. JFC. These are 7th grade boys and most of them read this forum.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Based on the 'discussions' going on between Crabs and Hawks I can honestly say I am glad my son is not playing for either team!! Everything wrong with Youth Lacrosse can be summed up in the previous two page rants.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Same goes for you DC. Does the second half crabs goalie know how much you talk about how good your son is. Nice dig towards him and his parents. Typical DC creating drama and leading the parent drama. Better start looking for another team next season - King crab won’t put up with your nonsense. Call your drama buddies Steele and Johnson (team hoppers) and take Raley and Smith (holdback dads) with you.

OMG.... she is having a field day.....Stay classy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Based on the 'discussions' going on between Crabs and Hawks I can honestly say I am glad my son is not playing for either team!! Everything wrong with Youth Lacrosse can be summed up in the previous two page rants.

All because one goalie dad doesn’t get his way. His son has to share time with another kid. It won’t be like this when he is gone next year. He keeps the drama going. People are fed up with his antics.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All of Baltimore would be glued to the TV watching it ! First advertiser would be Flat Brim Hats R Us .

Well considering it is last years drama it wouldn’t make for much of a reality show. I guess it is all you have to hold on to! Seems like being a second string goalie or moving to another team to be second possibly third string was in your cards all along. You have nothing interesting or new going on in your life. Sad but definitely not tv show worthy!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All because one goalie dad doesn’t get his way. His son has to share time with another kid. It won’t be like this when he is gone next year. He keeps the drama going. People are fed up with his antics.

Considering this guy isn’t even coaching and most of the rants are based around the goalies dad and his kid...it is very obvious where the drama comes from. When he is gone most of it will subside. I feel sorry for the new kids and parents. Steer clear of this guy on the sidelines. He will do nothing but speak negatively about players and coaches alike. I [ChillLaxin] you; you want nothing to do with the drama he brings to the table. Separate yourself unless you want a miserable season. Focus on your kid and be a positive influence for the players. They will need it with this guy lurking in the end zones!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Considering this guy isn’t even coaching and most of the rants are based around the goalies dad and his kid...it is very obvious where the drama comes from. When he is gone most of it will subside. I feel sorry for the new kids and parents. Steer clear of this guy on the sidelines. He will do nothing but speak negatively about players and coaches alike. I [ChillLaxin] you; you want nothing to do with the drama he brings to the table. Separate yourself unless you want a miserable season. Focus on your kid and be a positive influence for the players. They will need it with this guy lurking in the end zones!

Don't drag the Hawks into this... this is a Crabs issue. These posters are disgruntled Crabs parents and other Crabs parents trolling. No Hawks parents calling kids out on here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow... I am truly embarrassed for the Hawks and Crabs organizations. You have shown your true colors on this page.....Your parents are an embarrassment and I truly feel sorry for your kids. Buyer beware with these 2023 teams.... Complete train wrek

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So brim ousted as a 2023 coach ... goalie dad wins, sort of ... but second goalie brought onto crabs ... but brim goes on to coach all stars teams to victory using different goalies ... must really be fun on sidelines with those two.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't drag the Hawks into this... this is a Crabs issue. These posters are disgruntled Crabs parents and other Crabs parents trolling. No Hawks parents calling kids out on here.

Just parents who are not involved in these discussions I guess..........embarrassing either way. Sometimes it is better just to not reply

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't kid yourself... The guy that you are talking about is not the problem. The other parents that someone carelessly listed are good people as well. Whoever is doing this is very evil and calculated.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe Flat Brim can go coach 91 Md and take the attackman, other goalie, and some players from his all star team with him. He would make it an instant contender. Same way he did out of the blue with Crabs 2023 in 5th grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So brim ousted as a 2023 coach ... goalie dad wins, sort of ... but second goalie brought onto crabs ... but brim goes on to coach all stars teams to victory using different goalies ... must really be fun on sidelines with those two.

The ACS team is only for Brim... It feeds his ego and then he is able to more easily put his kid on the "All Tournament" teams since he coaches the team.....Freaking hilarious if you buy into the BS on this ACS team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe Flat Brim can go coach 91 Md and take the attackman, other goalie, and some players from his all star team with him. He would make it an instant contender. Same way he did out of the blue with Crabs 2023 in 5th grade.

Brim has moved on to coach other teams. He does not [ChillLaxin] himself with the goalie dad but rather stays to himself on the sidelines. I have witnessed and listened to a lot of things the the goalie dad and the other parents that were carelessly listed on this forum have said. I personally am disgusted by it. I know brim as you call him is very outspoken, so if he wanted to, he would let you know his thoughts. He is not known as someone who would hold back his thoughts; anonymously at that. I’m sure that’s why most people don’t like him. I know he has disassociated himself with the negativity. Don’t be disillusioned by a dysfunctional dad who is known to be nothing but drama. I am certain he is behind 90% of these posts. Maybe trying to get his own reality show. Who knows. Once this guy is gone and off of this team....there will be minimal drama!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't kid yourself... The guy that you are talking about is not the problem. The other parents that someone carelessly listed are good people as well. Whoever is doing this is very evil and calculated.

Whoever is posting this is also very entertaining please keep going

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes he is! Your friend the goalie dad. Drama should be non existent. There is a new coach, new parents. The remaining factor is this guy. He perpetuates drama because of shared goalie time. Anyone who knows him understands this. Everyone but this guy has moved on. How can people not see this!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the goalie leaving crabs after this year? I'm sure plenty of other clubs would love to have him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

[/quote]

Don't kid yourself... The guy that you are talking about is not the problem. The other parents that someone carelessly listed are good people as well. Whoever is doing this is very evil and calculated. [/quote]

Yes he is! Your friend the goalie dad. Drama should be non existent. There is a new coach, new parents. The remaining factor is this guy. He perpetuates drama because of shared goalie time. Anyone who knows him understands this. Everyone but this guy has moved on. How can people not see this!
[/quote]

Crabs Goaltending > Hawks Goaltending......better parenting along with it!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
just wait till the tournaments this summer, when king crab brings the re-classed players onto the team. Will probably be 2-4 players who will re-class (repeat 8th grade) and then be placed the 2023 team this summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
just wait till the tournaments this summer, when king crab brings the re-classed players onto the team. Will probably be 2-4 players who will re-class (repeat 8th grade) and then be placed the 2023 team this summer.

To the parents who were carelessly called out on this forum, I encourage you to go directly to the Club owner. He will give valuable insight about the goalie dad antics. I 100% guarantee you he wrote the post about his own friends so he can blame someone else...in the name of anonymity. Do not create drama for yourself or your son because of some anonymous posts on an anonymous forum. The boys on this team genuinely like eachother and get along. The team is starting to come together. This is all so uneccesary. I encourage you before you believe anything call RM for some insight!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is within the rules! Get better and hit the wall if you dont like it. Playing against older competition will make you better, stop moaning!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is within the rules! Get better and hit the wall if you dont like it. Playing against older competition will make you better, stop moaning!

Word

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A few folks had a hum dinger of a day yesterday spreading hate and discontent in Crab and Hawksland....Hope you guys slept well

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A few folks had a hum dinger of a day yesterday spreading hate and discontent in Crab and Hawksland....Hope you guys slept well

For most of us not involved with Crabs or Hawks could someone on each side summarize their talking points to help us understand . No back and forth. Just a one page summary from each side. Then we can ALL move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In summary
The Crabs and Hawks are the two strongest programs in the 2023 graduation year (Don't say age, it is a trigger word). In turn, parents try to establish why they are so dominate. Many reasons why but they simply have more talent then the other teams in the area. Both teams have great goalies, fantastic attackmen and excellent defenders. Coaching at this level is pretty consistent from team to team with some having specialization.

Everything else is an excuse for why their child's team loses to them. My kid has beaten and lost to both teams.

For the record, the father called FB promotes his son and is highly respected which is why he draws so much attention. I think it is jealousy but my exposure to him has been short.

Not a Crabs or Hawks Dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

not complaining about weather it was within the rules, just stating that Crabs WILL bring 2-4 players from the 2022 team, who re-classed, down to the 2023 team this summer. Kids who get limited time now won't see any in the summer. Does CRABS advise parents of this before they make their payments?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In summary
The Crabs and Hawks are the two strongest programs in the 2023 graduation year (Don't say age, it is a trigger word). In turn, parents try to establish why they are so dominate. Many reasons why but they simply have more talent then the other teams in the area. Both teams have great goalies, fantastic attackmen and excellent defenders. Coaching at this level is pretty consistent from team to team with some having specialization.

Everything else is an excuse for why their child's team loses to them. My kid has beaten and lost to both teams.

For the record, the father called FB promotes his son and is highly respected which is why he draws so much attention. I think it is jealousy but my exposure to him has been short.

Not a Crabs or Hawks Dad

Both my boys have been coached by FB at different points through years. the guy is a piece of work, great coach though! I have never had an issue with how he coached or dealt with and interacted with my kids or any players on either of their teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

not complaining about weather it was within the rules, just stating that Crabs WILL bring 2-4 players from the 2022 team, who re-classed, down to the 2023 team this summer. Kids who get limited time now won't see any in the summer. Does CRABS advise parents of this before they make their payments?

What is interesting is that it is against the rules in their own tournament (Young Guns) to have a kid in the grade he'll reclass to in the fall. They had something on the player registration last year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was the best episode of the Real Lacrosse Parents of the DMV

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In summary

Not a Crabs or Hawks Dad

Both my boys have been coached by FB at different points through years. the guy is a piece of work, great coach though! I have never had an issue with how he coached or dealt with and interacted with my kids or any players on either of their teams.

Could you possibly enlighten us why so many of the boys from that 2023 team left?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In summary

Not a Crabs or Hawks Dad

Could you possibly enlighten us why so many of the boys from that 2023 team left?

I will not get into the reason why we left but I will tell you that after reading the crap on this site we were smiling ear to ear last night. Good decision on our part... Maybe definitely....

Page 34 of 47 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 46 47

Link Copied to Clipboard