BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,559
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 33 of 47 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 46 47
Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nope nope he is just a jerk

I bet you’re al real nice guy too...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brim is awesome! Haters gonna hate!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All you haters out there....Thing about brim is that each time he is the head coach of a team he wins it all each time even when not having the best players. He gets the best out of his players and phenomenal motivator. My son has played for him for years and thinks the world of brim. Many more coaches out there to give a hard time to who do not produce positive outcomes for the boys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All you haters out there....Thing about brim is that each time he is the head coach of a team he wins it all each time even when not having the best players. He gets the best out of his players and phenomenal motivator. My son has played for him for years and thinks the world of brim. Many more coaches out there to give a hard time to who do not produce positive outcomes for the boys.

Then why did so many kids leave the 2023 program this year? And please don’t say because he was no longer going to be their coach!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then why did so many kids leave the 2023 program this year? And please don’t say because he was no longer going to be their coach!

There are many different reasons. I think most people don’t come on this forum because it is negative. I know that most people were upset about playing time, way to many middies, some comments made by the coaches patents didn’t like, negative parents, dislike for the coaches in general, dislike for the Club! Many different reasons. If you moved on then keep moving and stop looking back!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The fact that you have moved on and are still talking about it tells me that maybe you are a part of the problem with the team breaking up. I am with another team and I witnessed first hand The negativity of some of the Crabs parents. So, you weren’t happy; you moved on, should be end of story. Your relentless talk of coaches and players shows that their were many more problems than just coaching. You need to let it go.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok 2023 weeks 2; who you got?

Hawks vs 91
FCA vs Looney's
Crabs vs Club Blue

Next Level and BLC not of the schedule and NL has yet to play a game in HOCO this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks vs 91
FCA vs Looney's
Crabs vs Club Blue

Next Level and BLC not of the schedule and NL has yet to play a game in HOCO this year.

Hawks big over 91
FCA over Looney's
Club Blue over Crabs
Next Level will win and qualify this weekend at the WSYL qualifier

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks vs 91
FCA vs Looney's
Crabs vs Club Blue

Team 91 almost pulled the upset last week against Looney's; can they follow that up with a showing against the Hawks? Nope double digit win for Annapolis. #9 scored at least 5

Big Bad Looney's and their physical game against a smaller, more athletic FCA team minus their FOGO who is out for the year. Looney's by 3

Club Blue's first game in the HOCO league against a Crabs Team who everyone is considered dead; I'll ride the Crabs and their goaltending. Crabs by 2

Where is NL playing the qualifier?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shameless goalie plug DC...shameless

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone else see the officiating go nuts on the first week... Make sure your kids sticks are in order... 3 minute un-releasable and beginning of the half already a man down cost Looney's 2 goals on the first weekend of games

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks vs 91
FCA vs Looney's
Crabs vs Club Blue

Team 91 almost pulled the upset last week against Looney's; can they follow that up with a showing against the Hawks? Nope double digit win for Annapolis. #9 scored at least 5

Big Bad Looney's and their physical game against a smaller, more athletic FCA team minus their FOGO who is out for the year. Looney's by 3

Club Blue's first game in the HOCO league against a Crabs Team who everyone is considered dead; I'll ride the Crabs and their goaltending. Crabs by 2

It is a Cedar Lane and the top four teams play at 1:50 based on the teams playing very likely NL will have a 1:50 game which would make it tough to play Sunday

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Best goaltender in the 23 division with Hawks a close second.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone else see the officiating go nuts on the first week... Make sure your kids sticks are in order... 3 minute un-releasable and beginning of the half already a man down cost Looney's 2 goals on the first weekend of games

Almost as bad as the missed push with possession no-call against Looney's that led to a goal followed by a bench penalty on 91 for telling the Ref he missed a call. Sounds like things even out in the end.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Love when Dad's come on here and plug their kid.... Lame

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gave up ten goals...best?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 was flagged for the same penalty yet were able to hold Looney’s to one goal. Don’t blame the refs if anything 91 was on the short end of that stick, pun intended.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks vs 91
FCA vs Looney's
Crabs vs Club Blue

It is a Cedar Lane and the top four teams play at 1:50 based on the teams playing very likely NL will have a 1:50 game which would make it tough to play Sunday

Thank you! I could not find anything on Tourney Machine; would you happen to know who they are playing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Talk is cheap! Hawks goalie stats are legit!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just another dad onCrabs 2023 who thinks his son is better than he is. Learn how to clear a ball then you can trash talk.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Put a 0 after that 1 and that is his Crabs goalie rank in the 2023 division!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Better defense not a better save percentage; not even close.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Better defense not a better save percentage; not even close.

Very true evaluation!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks vs 91
FCA vs Looney's
Crabs vs Club Blue

Thank you! I could not find anything on Tourney Machine; would you happen to know who they are playing?

The schedule is listed in the WSYL website under schedules. There are a few tough NJ/PA teams but missing all other Elite Div teams from MD two AA teams. It will be interesting how many go to CO and who those teams are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True - Hawks has a great defense. First half - goalie, crabs scored 1 - goalie made 3 saves. That equates to a 75% save percentage. Pretty good numbers. 4 goals scored in the 2nd half on a different goalie - who also made a few great saves.

Also - past few years - least amount of goals scored against the hawks in the division. Rings true for almost every tournament as well. Good defense, good goalies...

Seems people are talking only about Hawks beating Crabs in the first game this year - but they also beat Crabs 11-3 in Young Guns this past summer when the crabs team was intact and winning a lot....

Hawks seem to have good defense, good goalies and pretty good offense.
All around strong team.

And yes, I am a proud Hawks parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True - Hawks has a great defense. First half - goalie, crabs scored 1 - goalie made 3 saves. That equates to a 75% save percentage. Pretty good numbers. 4 goals scored in the 2nd half on a different goalie - who also made a few great saves.

Also - past few years - least amount of goals scored against the hawks in the division. Rings true for almost every tournament as well. Good defense, good goalies...

Seems people are talking only about Hawks beating Crabs in the first game this year - but they also beat Crabs 11-3 in Young Guns this past summer when the crabs team was intact and winning a lot....

All around strong team.

HAWKS are a team on and off the field. We have been on this team since u9 and I can only think of 1 kid/family that left the team on their own. That family went to the Crabs and now has left them, and they will leave their new team.

99% of the kids including mine could get significantly more playing time, scoring opportunities, expanded role at other Elite programs but we love our families and teammates.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seems people are talking only about Hawks
beating Crabs in the first game this year - but they also beat Crabs 11-3 in Young Guns this past summer when the crabs team was intact and winning a lot....

All around strong team.

HAWKS are a team on and off the field. We have been on this team since u9 and I can only think of 1 kid/family that left the team on their own. That family went to the Crabs and now has left them, and they will leave their new team.

99% of the kids including mine could get significantly more playing time, scoring opportunities, expanded role at other Elite programs but we love our families and teammates.

Hawks are a talented team with great kids and parents!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]True - Hawks has a great defense. First half - goalie, crabs scored 1 - goalie made 3 saves. That equates to a 75% save percentage. Pretty good numbers. 4 goals scored in the 2nd half on a different goalie - who also made a few great saves.

Seems people are talking only about Hawks beating Crabs in the first game this year - but they also beat Crabs

11-3 in Young Guns this past summer when the crabs team was intact and winning a lot....

All around strong team.

I am not the players dad or even a Crabs dad but if you have any integrity at all do not by anonymous. You are calling out a specific player on a 7th grade team. This is a small world and people figure out who you are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]True - Hawks has a great defense. First half - goalie, crabs scored 1 - goalie made 3 saves. That equates to a 75% save percentage. Pretty good numbers. 4 goals scored in the 2nd half on a different goalie - who also made a few great saves.

Seems people are talking only about Hawks beating Crabs in the first game this year - but they also beat Crabs

11-3 in Young Guns this past summer when the crabs team was intact and winning a lot....

All around strong team.

I am not the players dad or even a Crabs dad but if you have any integrity at all do not by anonymous. You are calling out a specific player on a 7th grade team. This is a small world and people figure out who you are.

Don’t be discretionary now DC! You have made your bed! You seem to think it is OK to call out everyone else’s child by number so... maybe you need to think twice! How about you not remain anonymous and I won’t be either!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seems people are talking only about Hawks

beating Crabs in the first game this year - but they also beat Crabs

All around strong team.

Wait...so you can call kids out by their dad and bu their number but you can’t call out a goalie? That is unacceptable! Sounds like someone’s feelings are hurt!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All around strong team.

The word integrity eludes you! Now we are getting sensitive but you have consistently called out kids by numbers on teams as well as other goalies and you want to talk integrity! Yeah OK, let’s talk about your lack of integrity!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All around strong team.

Yes, it is a small world. I already know who you are. The dad who has a contract with Crabs to be the only goalie. Is that clear enough for you. It’s great that Crabs have a second goalie to help them out when they are in a tough spot during the Championship. Is that kind enough for you?! You been much more unkind to players on and off of your team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All around strong team.

Thanks 1st half goalie's dad or mom or goalie himself

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A goalie is only as strong as his defense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s the mom -and you’re welcome. happy to provide real numbers as opposed to just talking about who’s who behind anonymity and how you feel at the time.

My post was in response to the one that said Hawks goalie is a close second to the crabs - only because of the strong defense. Maybe that’s true, maybe it’s not - but calling out kids and parents is a little ridiculous. I never said anything negative about another player.

Goalie is a difficult position and every kid at every level should be given credit for being in the cage. They will all have good days and bad days.

They are not valued only by goals against (the only thing tracked and compared right now in hoco) or save percentage (which only a parent knows or someone actually taking stats from a film) but also by their leadership on the field, clearing the ball, opening up opportunities for transitions from defense to offense.

It is what it is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From what club team(s) did brim have play goalie for his ACS team that won the D (sporting goods Store) National c-ship? How about for his Warrior all-American team that won it all?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s the mom -and you’re welcome. happy to provide real numbers as opposed to just talking about who’s who behind anonymity and how you feel at the time.

My post was in response to the one that said Hawks goalie is a close second to the crabs - only because of the strong defense. Maybe that’s true, maybe it’s not - but calling out kids and parents is a little ridiculous. I never said anything negative about another player.

Goalie is a difficult position and every kid at every level should be given credit for being in the cage. They will all have good days and bad days.

They are not valued only by goals against (the only thing tracked and compared right now in hoco) or save percentage (which only a parent knows or someone actually taking stats from a film) but also by their leadership on the field, clearing the ball, opening up opportunities for transitions from defense to offense.

It is what it is.

Does 2nd half goalie's mom read this site? Nice little dig that your kid was better that game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks goalie hands down is the best goalie in hoco 2023. Crabs #1 goalie is not in the same stratosphere as the hawks goalie. Read the above posts and hawks goalie is a stud.

BLC husky lefty defenseman is best in hoco 2023.

Hawks big right handed middie/attack is best in hoco 2023.

Next level tall middie is best fogo in hoco 2023.

Crabs lefty attachkman is best in hoco 2023.

All hoco 2023 teams are solid this year. I think it will come down to hawks and next level for the best team this season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don’t know - and it wasn’t a dig. I don’t pay as close attention to shots and saves when my son isn’t in the goal. I cheer my team on. We are a happy team - really no drama. But thanks for trying to start some.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks goalie hands down is the best goalie in hoco 2023. Crabs #1 goalie is not in the same stratosphere as the hawks goalie. Read the above posts and hawks goalie is a stud.

BLC husky lefty defenseman is best in hoco 2023.

Hawks big right handed middie/attack is best in hoco 2023.

Next level tall middie is best fogo in hoco 2023.

Crabs lefty attachkman is best in hoco 2023.

All hoco 2023 teams are solid this year. I think it will come down to hawks and next level for the best team this season.

Thanks Hawks Goalie dad; put the beer away and stay away for the keyboard. Could be the worst [ChillLaxin] of HOCO talent I have read.

Page 33 of 47 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 46 47

Link Copied to Clipboard