BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well said, I’ve seen how many kids Some of these elite teams have. Take a chance on a player your not gonna use the rest of the season.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous
For you dummies that are new to things with lax in the area, 25% of th Kids in the region are on spring break! Not to take anything away from an improving crabs team but Bethesda was missing 5 starters (and I’m not a Bethesda parent). Secondly, Madlax and Next level both have so many kids on spring break that neither club could field a team to play this past Sunday. And it does look like it will be a competitive HOCO season again just like it always is! It’s by far the best and most competitive league in the country at this age group. Having said that, Madlax destroyed Next level the other weekend with third line middies getting most of the runs. And whomever posted the previous entry was correct, the “big kid” didn’t have hardly any goals. While there’s no doubt he’s hands down the best player on the team and in the country at 24’s, the rest of that Madlax team is stacked! Just ask Brotherly love who went to shut the “big kid” down and everyone else on the starting lineup at middie and attack went off for 10 goals!
First of all , we know that most of those kids are on college spring break, so we do see the point. Secondly the big kid is not the best in the country at 24 . Not even second or third. Lastly , Madlax time is coming to an end . Everyone knows it. Ignorance is Bliss..

Let’s be realistic. Big kid isnt even in the conversation of best kid at the age. I’ve been a youth coach for 16 years and can [ChillLaxin] you there is nothing remotely extraordinary about the boy, other than his size. Take that away, and you have one average 2024 lacrosse player. Love to see this kid play on age. Lol.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love how some of the “coaches” like to state your resumes on this site so you can think in some form or fashion that you’re coming from higher ground on your ability to recognize the best player or the best team. Better yet, you’re really good at predicting who the great player or the great team won’t be in a few years. Some folks like yourself have all been saying the same thing for 2 years now about Madlax, “their time is up”, “not this summer”, “Parents are upset, players are leaving”, “the ship is sinking”, give me a break!! No youth team, in any sport, will dominate forever. Players move, better Kids come and go, interest change, whatever....but when sooo many people posts responses about how the kid dominates game after game at the highest level possible and then in the same blog you say he’s not the top player or even one of the top players in the country, I now realize why you don’t coach any longer! And while other teams improve, and the sport of lax takes off like we all want it to, of course things will get tougher for every team out there. But I can [ChillLaxin] you, this particular Madlax team isn’t going anywhere for a long, long, time to come my friend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love how some of the “coaches” like to state your resumes on this site so you can think in some form or fashion that you’re coming from higher ground on your ability to recognize the best player or the best team. Better yet, you’re really good at predicting who the great player or the great team won’t be in a few years. Some folks like yourself have all been saying the same thing for 2 years now about Madlax, “their time is up”, “not this summer”, “Parents are upset, players are leaving”, “the ship is sinking”, give me a break!! No youth team, in any sport, will dominate forever. Players move, better Kids come and go, interest change, whatever....but when sooo many people posts responses about how the kid dominates game after game at the highest level possible and then in the same blog you say he’s not the top player or even one of the top players in the country, I now realize why you don’t coach any longer! And while other teams improve, and the sport of lax takes off like we all want it to, of course things will get tougher for every team out there. But I can [ChillLaxin] you, this particular Madlax team isn’t going anywhere for a long, long, time to come my friend.
the reason why , is he may dominate now because of size, if you take that away . Average lacrosse player. Slowly but surely the others are catching up. Therefore, MADLAX TIME IS UP.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

the reason why , is he may dominate now because of size, if you take that away . Average lacrosse player. Slowly but surely the others are catching up. Therefore, MADLAX TIME IS UP.

I’ve seen this story playout more times than I can count. Give-the-big-kid-Lacrosse ends in Middle School. Puberty is the ultimate equalizer. Teams with a heavy reliance on a big-kid, become mediocre very fast at this age, as the big-kid’s sole advantage fades away, while the development of the role players around him has been stunted due to years of giving all of the opportunities to one player. Madlax’s Best years are behind them. They will struggle from here on out.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks over Mad Lax the past two out of three times they played. Just saying!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

More fake news. Hawks won the Young Guns championship. Hawks goalie was on fire, Hawks played a great game, and Madlax was off that day. That part is true. But Madlax won on Saturday at YG, at the Elite 8, and the HoCo Championship. So Madlax won the last three out of four.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

More fake news. Hawks won the Young Guns championship. Hawks goalie was on fire, Hawks played a great game, and Madlax was off that day. That part is true. But Madlax won on Saturday at YG, at the Elite 8, and the HoCo Championship. So Madlax won the last three out of four.

Give up the ghost Madlax parent. It’s over and it only gets worse from here. Blame your coach. His win-now mentality has caught up with him and your kid is part of the collateral damage. You should have seen this coming. So really, you are just as much to blame.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You really know your sons teams record against every team, by tournament? Going back how many years?? Seriously?!! YOU GOTTA GET A LIFE! Talk about living through your kids. You are pathetic!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You really know your sons teams record against every team, by tournament? Going back how many years?? Seriously?!! YOU GOTTA GET A LIFE! Talk about living through your kids. You are pathetic!!

Someone is jealous that they havent won anything. OUCH!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually, incorrect. My son plays on the best team at this age group, anywhere. And he is one of the best players at this age, if not the best. But I gotta tell you, I don't know exactly what his record is against every top team out there, or any team for that matter. And, I don't know ANYONE that does. And, I don't care! You need to take a real good look in the mirror, because you are completely obsessed with a bunch of little boys. Does that sound normal to you?? Hoping you're not a member of the clergy, if you catch my drift. You really need to grow up, and GET A LIFE of your own!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

DOWN , DOWN DOWN ..... MADLAX GOING DOWN!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're bragging about the Madlax performance at the Elite 8, a collection of the best 8 teams in the country at this grade. How, exactly, did that go for Madlax, playing the top teams?? As I recall your boys were on the road back to VA very early that Sunday, as Team 91 MD faced off against Team 91 LI for the championship. Hey, at least you missed most of the traffic!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Easy to keep track of our teams losses considering theres only been a handful of them in last few years...The harder part, which we have lost track of, is how many times we’ve whipped up on all your teams!.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're bragging about the Madlax performance at the Elite 8, a collection of the best 8 teams in the country at this grade. How, exactly, did that go for Madlax, playing the top teams?? As I recall your boys were on the road back to VA very early that Sunday, as Team 91 MD faced off against Team 91 LI for the championship. Hey, at least you missed most of the traffic!!

91 WP sent MADLAX home early in Elite 8. Now go away Maddy and put your collar down on that shirt

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Easy to keep track of our teams losses considering theres only been a handful of them in last few years...The harder part, which we have lost track of, is how many times we’ve whipped up on all your teams!.

GET A LIFE!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know you were devastated when Madlax beat WP in the BIG4HHH championship. But it really doesn't matter. And you really should let it go. We don't care about WP. Much better competition in the HoCo league.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know you were devastated when Madlax beat WP in the BIG4HHH championship. But it really doesn't matter. And you really should let it go. We don't care about WP. Much better competition in the HoCo league.

Down down down. MADLAX going down

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

From what I hear, the competition isn’t any different, just Madlax’s ability to compete with it has changed. Give the-big-kid-the-ball lacrosse is officially over. Now what?? Lol!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WP has played and beaten 90% of the teams in that HOCO league. LOL better competition? The 91 WP is the team Madlax doesn't want to play In the end. HHH thank the ref for that one, savor it buddy it doesn't happen often. See you in Denver..oh wait...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WP has played and beaten 90% of the teams in that HOCO league. LOL better competition? The 91 WP is the team Madlax doesn't want to play In the end. HHH thank the ref for that one, savor it buddy it doesn't happen often. See you in Denver..oh wait...

Lmao! That one never gets old!

Question for the ML parents out there: What’s it like consistently losing to a team that is across-the-board, a year younger than your Madlax team?? Very embarrassing, I would think!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Consistently losing to whom? While you're at it, why don't you break down for the Maryland board here what teams from NY/NJ/CT can compete with the top 4 teams here in the Mid-Atlantic (Madlax, 91, Hawks, and Bethesda)? You've got two, maybe three, tops. And they call you guys "strong island"....kind of a joke at 2024 I would say

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So the refs at a neutral tournament in Philly were unfair? But the refs at a T91 tourney got it right? Give me a break. You know MM has the refs in his back pocket when both T91 teams waltz into the final over teams they normally don't beat. That tournament was a joke. Couple of weeks later Madlax destroyed T91MD in the semis and spanked T91NY in the championship. Sheer domination.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Consistently losing to whom? While you're at it, why don't you break down for the Maryland board here what teams from NY/NJ/CT can compete with the top 4 teams here in the Mid-Atlantic (Madlax, 91, Hawks, and Bethesda)? You've got two, maybe three, tops. And they call you guys "strong island"....kind of a joke at 2024 I would say

Come and get it : team TAZ and Wp beats all of you, even when most of your teams belong playing at their proper age group . 2023 -2022. Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that’s funny...Madlax has beaten Taz over and over again, 5 out of 6 times! Haters gonna hate but the truth is you can’t stand losing which is fine and understandable. I guess you guys up in Sh#%t island can’t do much at this point but say “Madlax’s time has come and gone.” Funny how you talk about Madlax being 1 year older on average which is interesting considering over half the players are the same age as yours, born in 2006 that is!! I am looking forward to seeing your faces when you see the other half who are within 6 months of your boys and are probably 6” taller than all your island boys. We will seee who’s time is over!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that’s funny...Madlax has beaten Taz over and over again, 5 out of 6 times! Haters gonna hate but the truth is you can’t stand losing which is fine and understandable. I guess you guys up in Sh#%t island can’t do much at this point but say “Madlax’s time has come and gone.” Funny how you talk about Madlax being 1 year older on average which is interesting considering over half the players are the same age as yours, born in 2006 that is!! I am looking forward to seeing your faces when you see the other half who are within 6 months of your boys and are probably 6” taller than all your island boys. We will seee who’s time is over!!
down down down Madlax going down...c

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That’s for the confirmation . I Guess we will all wait and see

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Givetheballtothebigkid lacrosse is over. Better jump ship now while there is still time ML parents, or go down with the ship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
any scores from today, 2024 elite

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks over Next Level 11-0
BLC over Looneys 10-4

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BLC over Looneys 10-4

91 over Crabs 13-2

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BLC over Looneys 10-4

Thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BLC over Looneys 10-4

91 over Crabs 13-2

91 takes it all the way, Great attack unit

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
did maddax play today, or are they waiting and playing all of their games on the last day of the season

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Take aways from today. 91 is the real deal, by far the strongest team in the elite division. 91 has talent all over the field. Crabs, have a Fogo and one good goalie not much else. BLC played a lot better then they did last week against Crabs, solid play all aspects of the against Looney’s. Looney’s has no offense that anyone could tell and played D most of the game. Long season for them until they battle it out with Next Level. Hawks just ran through Next Level, and played very well, always a solid program but Next Level is going to have to play a lot better to compete in the elite division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Take aways from today. 91 is the real deal, by far the strongest team in the elite division. 91 has talent all over the field. Crabs, have a Fogo and one good goalie not much else. BLC played a lot better then they did last week against Crabs, solid play all aspects of the against Looney’s. Looney’s has no offense that anyone could tell and played D most of the game. Long season for them until they battle it out with Next Level. Hawks just ran through Next Level, and played very well, always a solid program but Next Level is going to have to play a lot better to compete in the elite division.

Thanks for the update Mark.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MADLAX by far the strongest. That Division is weak to begin with. Can not Judge based on a few games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax is the best in America. We beat everyone. Deal with it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MADLAX by far the strongest. That Division is weak to begin with. Can not Judge based on a few games.

How did MLax only beat Breakers by four? Assume key players were still on spring break...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How did MLax only beat Breakers by four? Assume key players were still on spring break...

Madlax doesn't play games with less than 100% of their squad, so that's not it...

Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard