BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,300
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 32 of 47 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 46 47
Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ridiculous to talk about two very good players. Crabs was successful last year and it is a new team this year. You can’t always win. It is not easy to win at any age level. Maybe people can appreciate what a good team they were and stop bashing individual players and coaches.

And maybe all this whiney Baltimoron talk is getting old. How about Evergreen being the only VA team to win a HOCO game in week one?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah but if #24 was on this team without #14 then it would be the same result. You really know nothing about this team, this club or the sport in general. You are a try hard! As in you try very hard to create drama that just isn’t there. You try very hard to stir the pot. By now everyone knows who the good players are from each team. Downing a good player doesn’t make him any less of a player! Talking up a player who isn’t good doesn’t make him any better. Just watch and observe! It is very clear by now who the game changers are. This definitely is a forum of women talking about hair bands, hats and a total lack of lacrosse IQ.

#14 shouldn’t be mentioned in the same stratosphere as #24. No comparison at all. #14 is vastly overrated and wouldn’t start on many teams.

Nice try but the kid is and always has been a great player.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a hawks parent who watched the crabs- hawks game. Though the hawks won the game, the crabs made a comeback largely due to #14. The hawks did sub of their players but kept their best defenseman on #14. My son has played against him for years and he is an outstanding player. Our hawks team has alot of respect for him and his Dad who is an extraordinary coach. I agree that the crabs team we watched last Sunday was much different than the past two years. Not the same coaches and not the same strong players we are use to seeing from that Crabs 2023 team. Still a long season and time will tell. One player does not make a deference on a team....must have a core of strong teams players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a hawks parent who watched the crabs- hawks game. Though the hawks won the game, the crabs made a comeback largely due to #14. The hawks did sub of their players but kept their best defenseman on #14. My son has played against him for years and he is an outstanding player. Our hawks team has alot of respect for him and his Dad who is an extraordinary coach. I agree that the crabs team we watched last Sunday was much different than the past two years. Not the same coaches and not the same strong players we are use to seeing from that Crabs 2023 team. Still a long season and time will tell. One player does not make a deference on a team....must have a core of strong teams players.

False - their best pole wasn't even at the game. No idea why. Maybe he had his driver's test. Their second best pole was playing LSM. Nice try though Brim.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a hawks parent who watched the crabs- hawks game. Though the hawks won the game, the crabs made a comeback largely due to #14. The hawks did sub of their players but kept their best defenseman on #14. My son has played against him for years and he is an outstanding player. Our hawks team has alot of respect for him and his Dad who is an extraordinary coach. I agree that the crabs team we watched last Sunday was much different than the past two years. Not the same coaches and not the same strong players we are use to seeing from that Crabs 2023 team. Still a long season and time will tell. One player does not make a deference on

a team....must have a core of strong teams players.

False - their best pole wasn't even at the game. No idea why. Maybe he had his driver's test. Their second best pole was playing LSM. Nice try though Brim.

Say what?!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's very unfortunate that you guys are allowed to talk about individual youth players on this forum. There used to be moderators that would police this stuff. When and if they make it to college rosters then blast away on lax power forum. It's unfortunately part of the deal. But stay off the kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a hawks parent who watched the crabs- hawks game. Though the hawks won the game, the crabs made a comeback largely due to #14. The hawks did sub of their players but kept their best defenseman on #14. My son has played against him for years and he is an outstanding player. Our hawks team has alot of respect for him and his Dad who is an extraordinary coach. I agree that the crabs team we watched last Sunday was much different than the past two years. Not the same coaches and not the same strong players we are use to seeing from that Crabs 2023 team. Still a long season and time will tell. One player does not make a deference on

Say what?!

Say what?!

Hawks were without a very good long pole. And Crabs did make a nice comeback near the end. However, had Hawks kept the pedal to the metal, not entirely sure the score would have to that close.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Final score was 10-5. So what was the score before the comeback?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

8-1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
. At one point in the second half it is 8--1

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many goalies did Crabs use against Hawks?

Crabs used 2 and I believe the Hawks did too. Crabs have the best goaltending unit in Maryland and probably anywhere

Best goaltending unit in MD letting 10 goals in first game of the season.

When you only have 1 attackman that can catch it means more turnovers which means more shots. Crabs goalies had considerably more saves than the Hawks. Hawks goalie is very good but Crabs have by far the best pair. Every team in elite is screwed if their top goalie didn't play. Every team except the crabs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Assuming you are one of the ACS parents from the Hawks? Yeah, we really appreciated how #14s dad was cheering for several of our Hawk opponent players all game and except for his son we never heard one positive about any of our players, his sons TEAMMATES. IT was a nice touch when #14 was looking in the stands at this GREAT COACH while a teammates pass to him was rolling out of bounds. I hope you take them both next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a hawks parent who watched the crabs- hawks game. Though the hawks won the game, the crabs made a comeback largely due to #14. The hawks did sub of their players but kept their best defenseman on #14. My son has played against him for years and he is an outstanding player. Our hawks team has alot of respect for him and his Dad who is an extraordinary coach. I agree that the crabs team we watched last Sunday was much different than the past two years. Not the same coaches and not the same strong players we are use to seeing from that Crabs 2023 team. Still a long season and time will tell. One player does not make a deference

on a team....must have a core of strong teams players.

Assuming you are one of the ACS parents from the Hawks? Yeah, we really appreciated how #14s dad was cheering for several of our Hawk opponent players all game and except for his son we never heard one positive about any of our players, his sons TEAMMATES. IT was a nice touch when #14 was looking in the stands at this GREAT COACH while a teammates pass to him was rolling out of bounds. I hope you take them both next year.

I thought the dad was quiet during the game? That is what someone posted on here. I was watching and it wasn’t a pass to his teammate more like a random throw upfield to anyone. It looked to me like the kid was talking to the ref. and not looking in the stands. If you are going to critique every move then you have to get it right.
If anyone is going to be leaving next year, I assure you, it will be you. I think calls to the coach to about playing time for your son will do you in; if not your awful attitude towards your son’s teammates.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There was no comeback lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dont know what this parent guy has done, but it must be something ...to get fired from coaching, cause a team to fall apart and then cheer on the other team only besides his own son?? This sounds like a drama series on TV than 7th grade Youth lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dont know what this parent guy has done, but it must be something ...to get fired from coaching, cause a team to fall apart and then cheer on the other team only besides his own son?? This sounds like a drama series on TV than 7th grade Youth lacrosse.

Drama series are fictional. It’s true Crabs reality. If it’s not this dad next year, it will be another.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a hawks parent who watched the crabs- hawks game. Though the hawks won the game, the crabs made a comeback largely due to #14. The hawks did sub of their players but kept their best defenseman on #14. My son has played against him for years and he is an outstanding player. Our hawks team has alot of respect for him and his Dad who is an extraordinary coach. I agree that the crabs team we watched last Sunday was much different than the past two years. Not the same coaches and not the same strong players we are use to seeing from that Crabs 2023 team. Still a long season and time will tell. One player does

not make a deference on a team....must have a core of strong teams players.

Dont know what this parent guy has done, but it must be something ...to get fired from coaching, cause a team to fall apart and then cheer on the other team only besides his own son?? This sounds like a drama series on TV than 7th grade Youth
lacrosse.

The guy still coaches a few different teams, a select few parents are mad for different reasons , one person didn’t cause a team to fall apart and you haven’t met some of the very “special” parent(s) that are/were a part of this team. It will all iron itself out by next year. Can’t wait to see that tv series season debut!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a hawks parent who watched the crabs- hawks game. Though the hawks won the game, the crabs made a comeback largely due to #14. The hawks did sub of their players but kept their best defenseman on #14. My son has played against him for years and he is an outstanding player. Our hawks team has alot of respect for him and his Dad who is an extraordinary coach. I agree that the crabs team we watched last Sunday was much different than the past two years. Not the same coaches and not the same strong players we are use to seeing from that Crabs 2023 team. Still a long season and time will tell. One player does

not make a deference on a team....must have a core of strong teams players.

Dont know what this parent guy has done, but it must be something ...to get fired from coaching, cause a team to fall apart and then cheer on the other team only besides his own son?? This sounds like a drama series on TV than 7th grade Youth
lacrosse.

No, this only happens on an an anonymous forum. No one wants to hear it so you resort to making up BS anonymously so you can’t be called out on your lies or trying to hurt kids. Everyone is over it and would like you to move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a hawks parent who watched the crabs- hawks game. Though the hawks won the game, the crabs made a comeback largely due to #14. The hawks did sub of their players but kept their best defenseman on #14. My son has played against him for years and he is an outstanding player. Our hawks team has alot of respect for him and his Dad who is an extraordinary coach. I agree that the crabs team we watched last Sunday was much different than the past two years. Not the same coaches and not the same strong players we are use to seeing from that Crabs 2023 team. Still a long season and time will tell. One player does not make a deference

on a team....must have a core of strong teams players.

I thought the dad was quiet during the game? That is what someone posted on here. I was watching and it wasn’t a pass to his teammate more like a random throw upfield to anyone. It looked to me like the kid was talking to the ref. and not looking in the stands. If you are going to critique every move then you have to get it right.
If anyone is going to be leaving next year, I assure you, it will be you. I think calls to the coach to about playing time for your son will do you in; if not your awful attitude towards your son’s teammates.

Sure, whatever you say "Coach"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not the “Coach”...a parent! It is obvious you are an angry parent who’s kid isn’t where you want him to be on this team! I actually feel sorry for your kid. I can’t imagine that you hold all of your anger in at home or on the car ride home. To have this much animosity towards anyone over a youth sport is extremely disfunctional. You know it is and that is why you are on this forum. It is frustrating trying to enjoy watching my son and others play and continually here disfunctional taking by disgruntled parents in the sideline! Your anger is misplaced. Start with figuring out what is really upsetting you. Surely it isn’t 7th grade youth lacrosse!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What are ACS parents, just curious. Never heard that term

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Atlantic Coast Stars. An 2023 all star team coached by brim and promoted by crabs. Won the 2017 dicks national c-ship over dukes national.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Atlantic Coast Stars. An 2023 all star team coached by brim and promoted by crabs. Won the 2017 dicks national c-ship over dukes national.

Thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I thought someone said he got fired as a coach? I am confused. Didn’t someone say he coached for the Crabs and he was responsible for breaking up the team? Now he coaches an All Star Team sponsored by the Crabs? I think I follow now. Parents are mad because their kids aren’t on this team. That makes sense. All of the animosity on these posts. Sounds like typical Lacrosse drama.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He did not get fired as a coach. He actually helps out several crabs teams and coaches ACS. He is an exceptional offensive coach. Boys I know who play for him really enjoy playing on his team. Fun upbeat coach who coaches ACS with Stover. Nice mix of boys and they have a lot fun.....and just happen to be really good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Must have been a huge tourney to be titled “national c-ship”, how many teams were in it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Use the coach label loosely here, more like [ChillLaxin], not much of a lax pedigree exists.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I thought someone said he got fired as a coach? I am confused. Didn’t someone say he coached for the Crabs and he was responsible for breaking up the team? Now he coaches an All Star Team sponsored by the Crabs? I think I follow now. Parents are mad because their kids aren’t on this team. That makes sense. All of the animosity on these posts. Sounds like typical Lacrosse drama.

Thanks for chiming in Brimmy!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope nope he is just a jerk

Last edited by TM@BOTC; . Reason: Vulgar Language. This is an official warning as stated in our Forum Rules.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’ve seen this coach for years, rec and club and he is a great coach and really nice person to talk with. Get a life and worry about why he’s kicking your butt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He did not get fired as a coach. He actually helps out several crabs teams and coaches ACS. He is an exceptional offensive coach. Boys I know who play for him really enjoy playing on his team. Fun upbeat coach who coaches ACS with Stover. Nice mix of boys and they have a lot fun.....and just happen to be really good.

When the Crabs called us and others to try and get us to come back they told us he would not be coaching. Of course, they knew that was the only chance any of us would go back there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did you go back?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m sure he cares that you call him a jerk on some anonymous forum...Like he’s the first lacrosse coach in all of lacrosse that has been called a jerk from a dad!

Last edited by A1Laxer; . Reason: Vulgar Language. This is an official warning as stated in our Forum Rules.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
None of the same coaches are coaching the 2023 team. King crab typically always changes coaches each season. King crab and brim have a good relationship. Brim helps out coaching Crabs 2024, 2026 and ACS. Reading these posts and it does not make sense. A lot of talk about brim. Brim was coaching Crabs and that team won a lot and brim not coaching and the team is not good. Rather than keep critiquing brim.....takes some accountability for your own boys play. My goodness...all this talk about a coach who wins a lot and the boys love playing for him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I thought someone said he got fired as a coach? I am confused. Didn’t someone say he coached for the Crabs and he was responsible for breaking up the team? Now he coaches an All Star Team sponsored by the Crabs? I think I follow now. Parents are mad because their kids aren’t on this team. That makes sense. All of the animosity on these posts. Sounds like typical Lacrosse

drama.

Thanks for chiming in Brimmy!!!

No, I’m just trying to follow the BS...Daddyo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did you go back?

Nope. Not until he is gone.

I see the angry parent, kid not good enough posts but my son started, did well, no complaints at all from us on playing time. The issues weren't just with Brim but he was a HUGE part

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c78IXn7_ZlI&t=6s
Bethesda 8, VLC 1 from a couple weeks ago. VLC did not look like they belonged on the same field. All the talk from VLC guy about VLC should be playing AAA winds up being BS. Offense was nonexistent. Defense looked good in stretches. Goalie looks solid. Guess the fall chestpounding against undermanned teams was unwarranted. VLC will be lucky to go .500 in AA.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You must be the madlax dad whose son has been on three different teams in two seasons. Joined the crabs....way too many middies...complained about playing time to everyone even though you say your boy started and did not complain about playing time. Come on own up to it. Many of the boys who left the crabs team....team hop season after season hoping their boys will crack a starting spot with a local club. Most of the drama are from parents like you and not the coaches. If I recall your son was a nice person but you were an arrogant dad who pressured your son so much - very dysfunctional.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did you go back?

I see the angry parent, kid not good enough posts but my son started, did well, no complaints at all from us on playing time. The issues weren't just with Brim but he was a HUGE part

Considering he wasn’t even a head coach your anger is misplaced. You and your son are on another team now. Probably your 5th and he still hasn’t grown and still isn’t starting. It will always be the coaches and your poor son not starting. In reality your son will probably never start as they only play the top 4 or 5 attackman and your son doesn’t cut it. Blame whomever you want. I am sure brim, his son and the Crabs team really don’t care about your thoughts!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did you go back?

Great! He isn’t coaching anymore. He moved on to coach other teams. The people he coaches now seem to be happy but only time will tell. That goes for you as well. Now let’s move on and talk about the upcoming season!

Page 32 of 47 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 46 47

Link Copied to Clipboard