BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Boys 2026 - 4th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
1st week schedule out.

no madlax capital anywhere.

AA
Roughriders
Diamondbacks
Bethesda Blue
Penninsula
Hawks
Team 91
Looneys
Cannons

A
Next Level
Bethesda Orange
Breakers
3D Select
Eastside Lacrosse
Green Hornets
Zingos
Laxworld
HoCo
FCA

B
Madlax DMV
Coppermine
South Carroll
Fallston
Sidewinders
Catonsville
Rockfish Green
Kelly Post

Madlax Capital has a week 1 Bye, odd number of teams in 2026 AA.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone post a link to the HOCO league? Thank you for your help.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about the Cav's 2026 team? Don't see team anywhere....2025 says they are HOCO League, but 2026 makes no mention.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who?xRN9ps

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
cavs 2026 not playing HOCO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are they playing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are they playing?

Not sure, I heard they didnt have the players to do HOCO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone put stock in the MPLL at this age group?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Absolutely

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Absolutely

Is the 2026 a strict grade year play, or more a U11 B league?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The HoCo 2026 is set up just like the rest of the Grade Based levels. Kids can play up, but not many 4th graders are playing on in the 5th-grade teams. I don't think your comment about the leagues being a U11 B league makes much sense. In the HoCo 2026 AA, these are the strongest teams in 2026 (4th grade) from the area. Now the MPLL is a mix of AA, A and B teams and games tend to be a little more lopsided then you see in HoCo because all the teams play in one division, it's not broken out like it is in HoCo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The HoCo 2026 is set up just like the rest of the Grade Based levels. Kids can play up, but not many 4th graders are playing on in the 5th-grade teams. I don't think your comment about the leagues being a U11 B league makes much sense. In the HoCo 2026 AA, these are the strongest teams in 2026 (4th grade) from the area. Now the MPLL is a mix of AA, A and B teams and games tend to be a little more lopsided then you see in HoCo because all the teams play in one division, it's not broken out like it is in HoCo.

At my son's practice this week we were informed that there is a combined 25/26 team in this (MPLL) league. It was (apparently) approved by the organizations collectively due to the weakness of the team even with the older players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At my son's practice this week we were informed that there is a combined 25/26 team in this (MPLL) league. It was (apparently) approved by the organizations collectively due to the weakness of the team even with the older players.

Which team ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which team ?

Yeah, which team is combined? There are plenty of teams with a couple of 25 players on it, but not a mixed team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which team ?

Yeah, which team is combined? There are plenty of teams with a couple of 25 players on it, but not a mixed team.

There shouldnt be....they should be 26's with a few 27's.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which team ?

Exactly. If there are 25 players on 26 teams, then they should be playing in the 25 division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which team ?

Exactly. If there are 25 players on 26 teams, then they should be playing in the 25 division.

Maybe someone misspoke the grad years. Hopefully it was just a slip up or a memory issue on my part.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pardon my ignorance...new lax dad. What is MPLL

(NA) Re: Boys 2026 - 4th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
TM@BOTC Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

Maryland Premier Lacrosse League from April 7th-May 20th in Brooklandville,MD for Teams in the 2022-2026 Grad Years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by TM@BOTC

Maryland Premier Lacrosse League from April 7th-May 20th in Brooklandville,MD for Teams in the 2022-2026 Grad Years.

Thanks - we come up from Bethesda for HOCO. I thought there wasn’t a league too far for our team to play in but north of Baltimore might be it!

Do some teams play in both? How does the competition compare to the HOCO AA division?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You will not play the Hawks in the MPLL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You will not play the Hawks in the MPLL.

No one asked or cares. But thanks Hawks dad for letting us know.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is team to beat for 2026 young guns this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Laxachussetts or Hawks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As good of a 10 yr old lax game as you will see anywhere today. Hawks vs Laxachusetts, congrats to both teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2026 championship game between the Hawks and Laxachusetts was one of the most exciting youth sports events I have ever seen. A great game, played so well, by two tough and tenacious teams. Congratulations to all the players. As a Laxachusetts parent, it was great to see the Boston parents lining up on both sides as the Hawks players walked by, clapping and cheering for each and every one of them. It was a game worthy of "Co-Champs".

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Could not agree more. As the parent of the 2026 Hawks goalie he said those were the best shooters he has faced. Good, tough Laxachuttes team. Congrats to players and Coaches!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know if there is video footage of that game available?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who was the best 2026 team out there this summer?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who was the best 2026 team out there this summer?

In which division?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
top division. best team or teams. locally and elsewhere

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whole Season
AA
Hawks
Looneys
Bethesda

A
PLC
Canons
Roughriders

B
Sidewinders

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would agree with the below. But I'd consider swapping Arden with Looneys in the AA division.

PLC is sneaky good. They need to play up next season.

Whole Season
AA
Hawks
Looneys
Bethesda

A
PLC
Canons
Roughriders

B
Sidewinders