BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,812
Posts386,900
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 83 of 101 1 2 81 82 83 84 85 100 101
Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
LI bitches scared to come down to MD and face Madlax 2024. Guess the crying back home is too much for you.

No one is afraid to play the 14 year olds !! MADLAX TIME S ALMOST UP

Everyone on Madlax is on age and on grade. How's that new leg tat?

I suggest that you spend a little more time on your own board and educate yourself about your own team. 90% prep school holdbacks. And, wow, the minority 10% parents despise all of your cheating holdbacks!! Can't say I blame them. Such a bad example to set for your children. Shameful.

LOL. If you are going to lie or try to be funny, try harder. The team is less than 50% in private school. But you know that. These are kids in elementary school, and no club team in this area is an elementary school team with anywhere near 90% private school.

Sorry that Madlax 2024 gave your team a beat down. Enjoy that car port.

Lived on LI my whole life and hardly have ever seen a carport - you obviously don't know jack about LI, but keep trying . . .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous]
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Spring is approaching and the town teams tournaments will be starting up. I feel the town team tournaments are a good barometer on How the HS teams will do down the road. I know some of the town teams grab from surrounding towns but what town teams stand out?
I will agree with you there, There is also a few other boys that would Challenge that kid no doubt. Couple boys from GC and there is a kid from Sachem as well.

Me too. All three are in my TOP 10 offensive players in 2024, anywhere. Absolutely no question. And I am not the dad either. And I'm not a dad on that team. Anybody want to debate that, you know nothing about youth lacrosse. The 3rd kid is the best 2024 kid ANYWHERE, when he feels like playing. Dominant, when his head is in the game.

Def in the Top 10 those boys , but the best at 2024 is a little much. Kid is def up there top 3, but there are others that hang right with him or better. To make a remark like that you def, either coach or are related to the child. .

If you haven’t seen the kid lately, then you haven’t seen him. And I’m not related. Just know Lacrosse talent, when I see it. When he’s on, he is really on. And the size factor benefits him a lot. Admittedly, when he’s not, he’s pretty average. But those days may be over. Just curious. You’re not saying who is better. So, who do you consider better?

[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Spring is approaching and the town teams tournaments will be starting up. I feel the town team tournaments are a good barometer on How the HS teams will do down the road. I know some of the town teams grab from surrounding towns but what town teams stand out?
I will agree with you there, There is also a few other boys that would Challenge that kid no doubt. Couple boys from GC and there is a kid from Sachem as well.

Me too. All three are in my TOP 10 offensive players in 2024, anywhere. Absolutely no question. And I am not the dad either. And I'm not a dad on that team. Anybody want to debate that, you know nothing about youth lacrosse. The 3rd kid is the best 2024 kid ANYWHERE, when he feels like playing. Dominant, when his head is in the game.

[/

so let me clarify... if someone plays pole they don’t have skills

Do not listen to that stunad. plenty of skilled kids play long Pole. Great D wins Games .

Obviously lacrosse neophytes. It’s common sense. Ask yourself some questions, relative to the skill positions. In order to be effective, does a pole need...

* A hard/accurate shot
* pin point passes
* exceptional catching ability
* deceptive dodging skills
* speed
* High offensive IQ

If your being honest with yourself, you now understand. Not saying poles aren’t important. They obviously are. But a lot easier to find a good pole than it is a good skill player. No comparison.
You must be honest with yourself. All those questions are offensive questions. lets look at it this way :

: Needs Speed
: need to be able to catch and throw accurately
: needs to Know both offense and Defense
: needs to know when to slide, how to clear the ball up field (which is very important), and many other things I may not include.
: That is a true defensive Player. FYI. my son is a Mid. but I know the true Value of Defense. Maybe at a young age when learning the game Kids were stuck on the defensive side of the ball, but now defense is a very important part of the puzzle. Good Defense. When you find a good Defensive player you will know what I am talking about. Defense creates offense IT WINS GAMES.. IN EVERY SPORT

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

Wow. Nobody cares about a kid that doesn't play, but who plays pole, who's dad is lavar ball. First of all, if the kid, that doesn't play, had any skills at all, he wouldn't be playing pole. Get a clue lavar-daddy that never played lacrosse. Maybe you should get a book on the subject and learn a little about the sport that your son elects not to play.

[/quote]so let me clarify... if someone plays pole they don’t have skills
[/quote]

<eye roll>

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Poles are the worst players on the field... Thats why they play with a long pole...If you do some how end up with the ball... Move it to the better skilled lax player ASAP........

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI bitches scared to come down to MD and face Madlax 2024. Guess the crying back home is too much for you.

I hope, no pray that this is a kid typing this and not a parent. If a parent, I fear for your kids. Loser.

Thanks for your helpful parenting skills. Now we all can sleep at night. DOPE

I must have missed your insightful reply. I take it that was your kid that replied? Great parenting, keep it up!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous]
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]

Def in the Top 10 those boys , but the best at 2024 is a little much. Kid is def up there top 3, but there are others that hang right with him or better. To make a remark like that you def, either coach or are related to the child. .

If you haven’t seen the kid lately, then you haven’t seen him. And I’m not related. Just know Lacrosse talent, when I see it. When he’s on, he is really on. And the size factor benefits him a lot. Admittedly, when he’s not, he’s pretty average. But those days may be over. Just curious. You’re not saying who is better. So, who do you consider better?

[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]

[/

so let me clarify... if someone plays pole they don’t have skills

Do not listen to that stunad. plenty of skilled kids play long Pole. Great D wins Games .

Obviously lacrosse neophytes. It’s common sense. Ask yourself some questions, relative to the skill positions. In order to be effective, does a pole need...

* A hard/accurate shot
* pin point passes
* exceptional catching ability
* deceptive dodging skills
* speed
* High offensive IQ

If your being honest with yourself, you now understand. Not saying poles aren’t important. They obviously are. But a lot easier to find a good pole than it is a good skill player. No comparison.
You must be honest with yourself. All those questions are offensive questions. lets look at it this way :

: Needs Speed
: need to be able to catch and throw accurately
: needs to Know both offense and Defense
: needs to know when to slide, how to clear the ball up field (which is very important), and many other things I may not include.
: That is a true defensive Player. FYI. my son is a Mid. but I know the true Value of Defense. Maybe at a young age when learning the game Kids were stuck on the defensive side of the ball, but now defense is a very important part of the puzzle. Good Defense. When you find a good Defensive player you will know what I am talking about. Defense creates offense IT WINS GAMES.. IN EVERY SPORT

Keep telling yourself that - as an example of why this isn't true, I will point to a kid who plays on the arguable the best 2021 team on LI. The kid was arguable the best player on the field at any position on the field for his team, and he tried them all. Guess what position he decided to play?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]

[/

part of the puzzle. Good Defense. When you find a good Defensive player you will know what I am talking about. Defense creates offense IT WINS GAMES.. IN EVERY SPORT

Keep telling yourself that - as an example of why this isn't true, I will point to a kid who plays on the arguable the best 2021 team on LI. The kid was arguable the best player on the field at any position on the field for his team, and he tried them all. Guess what position he decided to play?
That's great for him, plenty of great lax kids choose DEF. KEEP SMOKIN GUY!! team SPORT. HIGH LEVEL LAX all kids need to be skilled . I never suggested that there are kids that are better players then others. What you suggested is that kids who play Def. are lower skilled players , which simply is not true. Plenty of great lacrosse players, who play DEF.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]

[/

part of the puzzle. Good Defense. When you find a good Defensive player you will know what I am talking about. Defense creates offense IT WINS GAMES.. IN EVERY SPORT

That's great for him, plenty of great lax kids choose DEF. KEEP SMOKIN GUY!! team SPORT. HIGH LEVEL LAX all kids need to be skilled . I never suggested that there are kids that are better players then others. What you suggested is that kids who play Def. are lower skilled players , which simply is not true. Plenty of great lacrosse players, who play DEF.

I am agreeing with you - I am arguing with the bozo that started this rediculousness!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]

[/

I am agreeing with you - I am arguing with the bozo that started this rediculousness!
SRY. about that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]

[/

SRY. about that.

Wow. I really hit a nerve. Apparently the coach didn’t call you into his office when he handed your kid the pole. But he definitely told your son, in not so many words, it’s the pole, or the pines. Well, he picked the pole. Not something a coach will tell a parent, but as anyone knows that actually played the game, that’s exactly what happened. Not saying it’s not an important role on the team, as of course it is. Just don’t need to be a highly skilled player to play it. Now, I’m going to let this sink in a little for you pole-pops out there. Won’t be wasting any more of my time on arguing a well known point with a bunch of neophytes. Hope I was able to educate you a little bit today.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]

[/

SRY. about that.

Wow. I really hit a nerve. Apparently the coach didn’t call you into his office when he handed your kid the pole. But he definitely told your son, in not so many words, it’s the pole, or the pines. Well, he picked the pole. Not something a coach will tell a parent, but as anyone knows that actually played the game, that’s exactly what happened. Not saying it’s not an important role on the team, as of course it is. Just don’t need to be a highly skilled player to play it. Now, I’m going to let this sink in a little for you pole-pops out there. Won’t be wasting any more of my time on arguing a well known point with a bunch of neophytes. Hope I was able to educate you a little bit today.

Guy who doesn't read what is posted. As another example, my 2024 son is the best player in his class in our community and has switched to playing pole. And for context, we are top program in our class - they're only in 6th grade so, who knows where that will go. But that doesn't change the fact that many of the most talented players choose to play pole - they aren't playing pole because of any skill deficiency. So, again, keep on thinking that . . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The guy is right about poles. Everyone knows this. Go back to baseball website, maybe something you are familiar with??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The guy is right about poles. Everyone knows this. Go back to baseball website, maybe something you are familiar with??

Of course. How often you see a pole handle the ball? Rarely. Why?? Because the coach doesn’t trust him with the ball. Duh.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Poles are the worst players on the field... Thats why they play with a long pole...If you do some how end up with the ball... Move it to the better skilled lax player ASAP........

Total no brained.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Defense wins games!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
this guy has no idea about what he is talking about...to answer your question, yes am the dad who made the initial remark and yes I was recruited to play both D1 lacrosse and D1 football....while this was in the 90s, still very impressive. I had more of an interest in lax and decided to play for a top Ivy team. I have followed the game with my kids and have coached as well. Oldest is getting recruited already. I laugh at the stunad parents of today that think just because your kid plays year round or on a top club today, they think they are the best players. To say the LSM position isn't for a skilled person you have to be a complete stunad....today's offense primarily hinges on getting the ball to to a person who can dodge the shorty....the LSM is the most valuable person on the field - starting from h.s. thru college...it is the most athletic person on the field that can do everything....control the tempo, play defense, transition, offense, man-up, ground balls, wing play, face-offs.....they take the most skilled person that you highlight (pin-point passes, deceptive dodging, etc.) and they take that person away....just like that.....they guard the top middie who is typically the main shooter/dodger and they take that person away and shut'em down...to me that is SKILL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

this guy has no idea about what he is talking about...to answer your question, yes am the dad who made the initial remark and yes I was recruited to play both D1 lacrosse and D1 football....while this was in the 90s, still very impressive. I had more of an interest in lax and decided to play for a top Ivy team. I have followed the game with my kids and have coached as well. Oldest is getting recruited already. I laugh at the stunad parents of today that think just because your kid plays year round or on a top club today, they think they are the best players. To say the LSM position isn't for a skilled person you have to be a complete stunad....today's offense primarily hinges on getting the ball to to a person who can dodge the shorty....the LSM is the most valuable person on the field - starting from h.s. thru college...it is the most athletic person on the field that can do everything....control the tempo, play defense, transition, offense, man-up, ground balls, wing play, face-offs.....they take the most skilled person that you highlight (pin-point passes, deceptive dodging, etc.) and they take that person away....just like that.....they guard the top middie who is typically the main shooter/dodger and they take that person away and shut'em down...to me that is SKILL

Blah blah blah. Stick to balls and strikes, baseball-boy and leave the lacrosse talk for the ones that know something about the game. Btw. Baseball is a good option for your ‘24. He could get all dressed up in a pretty outfit, and stand around for 3 hours. Yup. That beats running around with that pole any day! Maybe the coach will let him field a grounder, that way he actually gets to touch the ball, unlike playing pole. Hmmm...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous]this guy has no idea about what he is talking about...to answer your question, yes am the dad who made the initial remark and yes I was recruited to play both D1 lacrosse and D1 football....while this was in the 90s, still very impressive. I had more of an interest in lax and decided to play for a top Ivy team. I have followed the game with my kids and have coached as well. Oldest is getting recruited already. I laugh at the stunad parents of today that think just because your kid plays year round or on a top club today, they think they are the best players. To say the LSM position isn't for a skilled person you have to be a complete stunad....today's offense primarily hinges on getting the ball to to a person who can dodge the shorty....the LSM is the most valuable person on the field - starting from h.s. thru college...it is the most athletic person on the field that can do everything....control the tempo, play defense, transition, offense, man-up, ground balls, wing play, face-offs.....they take the most skilled person that you highlight (pin-point passes, deceptive dodging, etc.) and they take that person away....just like that.....they guard the top middie who is typically the main shooter/dodger and they take that person away and shut'em down...to me that is SKILL

Blah blah blah. Stick to balls and strikes, baseball-boy and leave the lacrosse talk for the ones that know something about the game. Btw. Baseball is a good option for your ‘24. He could get all dressed up in a pretty outfit, and stand around for 3 hours. Yup. That beats running around with that pole any day! Maybe the coach will let him field a grounder, that way he actually gets to touch the ball, unlike playing pole. Hmmm...

I love it when the pole lays your pansie kid on his a** and you jump up and down stamping your feet yelling at the ref's. Then your wife comes over screaming at you and asking what your going to do about it? All the other Dads giggle and say he ain't gonna do nothing cause hes a punk.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous]this guy has no idea about what he is talking about...to answer your question, yes am the dad who made the initial remark and yes I was recruited to play both D1 lacrosse and D1 football....while this was in the 90s, still very impressive. I had more of an interest in lax and decided to play for a top Ivy team. I have followed the game with my kids and have coached as well. Oldest is getting recruited already. I laugh at the stunad parents of today that think just because your kid plays year round or on a top club today, they think they are the best players. To say the LSM position isn't for a skilled person you have to be a complete stunad....today's offense primarily hinges on getting the ball to to a person who can dodge the shorty....the LSM is the most valuable person on the field - starting from h.s. thru college...it is the most athletic person on the field that can do everything....control the tempo, play defense, transition, offense, man-up, ground balls, wing play, face-offs.....they take the most skilled person that you highlight (pin-point passes, deceptive dodging, etc.) and they take that person away....just like that.....they guard the top middie who is typically the main shooter/dodger and they take that person away and shut'em down...to me that is SKILL

I love it when the pole lays your pansie kid on his a** and you jump up and down stamping your feet yelling at the ref's. Then your wife comes over screaming at you and asking what your going to do about it? All the other Dads giggle and say he ain't gonna do nothing cause hes a punk.

darn right. My unskilled pole reads your superstar like a book, waits for him to get his fancy showboat on, then plasters him all over the field. We sit and chuckle on the sideline while your little man cries and you get all beat red in the face from embarrassment.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

darn right. My unskilled pole reads your superstar like a book, waits for him to get his fancy showboat on, then plasters him all over the field. We sit and chuckle on the sideline while your little man cries and you get all beat red in the face from embarrassment.

Actually, pole-daddy, that won’t be happening since contact was taken out of the game a long time ago, but you wouldn’t know that would you baseball-boy. Good thing for your pole, or that would be yet another source of embarrassment for you and your d-pole. May want to keep that baseball option open...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually, pole-daddy, that won’t be happening since contact was taken out of the game a long time ago, but you wouldn’t know that would you baseball-boy. Good thing for your pole, or that would be yet another source of embarrassment for you and your d-pole. May want to keep that baseball option open...

Maybe your son plays girls lacrosse? Does he identify as a girl like his daddy? That would explain a lot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Blah blah blah. Stick to balls and strikes, baseball-boy and leave the lacrosse talk for the ones that know something about the game. Btw. Baseball is a good option for your ‘24. He
could get all dressed up in a pretty outfit, and stand around for 3 hours. Yup. That beats running around with that pole any day! Maybe the coach will let him field a grounder, that way he actually gets to touch the ball, unlike playing pole. Hmmm...

Maybe your son plays girls lacrosse? Does he identify as a girl like his daddy? That would explain a lot.

Wow. Clever response, there, pole-boy. Hope your kid didnt get your IQ genes, like he got your athletic genes. Kid would be in deep doo doo, in life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow last time I visit this thread - why is all this necessary?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guy who doesn't read what is posted. As another example, my 2024 son is the best player in his class in our community and has switched to playing pole. And for context, we are top program in our class - they're only in 6th grade so, who knows where that will go. But that doesn't change the fact that many of the most talented players choose to play pole - they aren't playing pole because of any skill deficiency. So, again, keep on thinking that . . .[/quote]

Go easy there big fella! Getting a little carried away by the topic. And "for context" your program AINT the top program in the '24 class because I am very familiar with all of the top programs, both town and club, and your scenario hasn't happened in ANY of them. Nor would it ever happen, as anyone sporting more than a single brain cell, would know. If the kid can't catch and throw, he goes to pole. Understand now? Thinking maybe you should just start over on that post. It's a real mess. No??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guy who doesn't read what is posted. As another example, my 2024 son is the best player in his class in our community and has switched to playing pole. And for context, we are top program in our class - they're only in 6th grade so, who knows where that will go. But that doesn't change the fact that many of the most talented players choose to play pole - they aren't playing pole because of any skill deficiency. So, again, keep on thinking that . . .

Go easy there big fella! Getting a little carried away by the topic. And "for context" your program AINT the top program in the '24 class because I am very familiar with all of the top programs, both town and club, and your scenario hasn't happened in ANY of them. Nor would it ever happen, as anyone sporting more than a single brain cell, would know. If the kid can't catch and throw, he goes to pole. Understand now? Thinking maybe you should just start over on that post. It's a real mess. No??[/quote] Do you even play lacrosse or any sport. Sure does not sound like it. You are a BOZO. You should take dance classes, and stay off the site with such stupidity

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I like how how someone critiques a former D1 Ivy lax player as lacking knowledge of the game - what exactly are your bona fides in lacrosse?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Go easy there big fella! Getting a little carried away by the topic. And "for context" your program AINT the top program in the '24 class because I am very familiar with all of the top programs, both town and club, and your scenario hasn't happened in ANY of them. Nor would it ever happen, as anyone sporting more than a single brain cell, would know. If the kid can't catch and throw, he goes to pole. Understand now? Thinking maybe you should just start over on that post. It's a real mess. No??[/quote]

I said "top program in class" as in the NYSPHSAA "class" sense, as context for our community versus other communities - really, reading comprehension by the vast majority of those posting here on BOTC is a sad indicator of the education on LI (if it is representative of the general population - I tend to think it is not, and that a large proportion of BOTC posters are just dumb!). Maybe go back to school, Billy Madison??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Poles aren't skilled? What a stunad, poles are highly skilled!!!!! Ever see Brown or Tufts or now UVA play? .... after the faceoff, first three over the midfield line play O! Now that's fun! Plus the extra leverage you get with your pole allows a faster (and for those with skills) and more deadly shot!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My buddy in Huntington has a car port. See tons of them whenever I visit his house.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I like how how someone critiques a former D1 Ivy lax player as lacking knowledge of the game - what exactly are your bona fides in lacrosse?

You go baseball boy! Keep spouting that ivy crap. I think you’re actually starting to believe it! But you anit fooling any lacrosse people with that charade, pole daddy. Hey. Just get use to the idea. No shame in playing defense if it gets your kid on the field. But I wouldn’t count on anyone throwing him the ball.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You go baseball boy! Keep spouting that ivy crap. I think you’re actually starting to believe it! But you anit fooling any lacrosse people with that charade, pole daddy. Hey. Just get use to the idea. No shame in playing defense if it gets your kid on the field. But I wouldn’t count on anyone throwing him the ball.

What a hammerhead - I'm not even the poster! Just an observer pointing something out. You a**w*pes must be a ton of fun to hang out with!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Honestly, an embarrassing discussion. If poles weren’t useful and able to athletically match up, why on earth would coaches recruit them? And my guess is they have a greater vested interest in team success than most of the folks on this site. Jeez.

What a hammerhead - I'm not even the poster! Just an observer pointing something out. You a**w*pes must be a ton of fun to hang out with!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is boring. When do we start bashing the AA teams again?!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see this thread is still dominated by basement buffoons. I don’t blame this buffoons for their nature. I do, however, blame their wives for breeding with them and creating another generation of them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah, I don't blame this buffoons either

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would like to know how you know an anonymous BOTC poster is a former D1 player? Unless you're answering your own posts, stunad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would like to know how you know an anonymous BOTC poster is a former D1 player? Unless you're answering your own posts, stunad.

Just going by what he posted - as if anyone here has anything else to go on . . . It's kind of interesting that the possibility that someone else might agree with another poster creates skepticism from you - says a lot more about you than anything!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just going by what he posted - as if anyone here has anything else to go on . . . It's kind of interesting that the possibility that someone else might agree with another poster creates skepticism from you - says a lot more about you than anything!

A D1 player would not waste his time with this site.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Poles need a different skill set than short sticks. And most poles have the highest lax IQ on the field. Need to know slides, double teams, v holds, man to man, zone, clears, identify what the offense is trying to do against them, where to go with the ball on transition, ball handling skills with a long pole, throw and catch both hands, over the shoulder catches on cleats, over passes, but I can see why you may think they are the weakest players on the field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Poles need a different skill set than short sticks. And most poles have the highest lax IQ on the field. Need to know slides, double teams, v holds, man to man, zone, clears, identify what the offense is trying to do against them, where to go with the ball on transition, ball handling skills with a long pole, throw and catch both hands, over the shoulder catches on cleats, over passes, but I can see why you may think they are the weakest players on the field.

Can't decipher a word that guy said... Yabba Dabba Do!

Page 83 of 101 1 2 81 82 83 84 85 100 101

Link Copied to Clipboard