BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14
Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs 2024 beat the Looneys 7-2 in November, it was ugly.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How's Madlax looking this Spring? Anyone jump ship? Any new kids?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Tryouts were packed. Lots of kids want to play for Madlax at this age group. Enough talent for two strong teams. The second team should be stronger than most program's top team and good opportunity for kids to get more playing time. Some new weapons at attack. Big kid grew another 4 inches. And the defenders looked bigger and stronger than ever.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tryouts were packed. Lots of kids want to play for Madlax at this age group. Enough talent for two strong teams. The second team should be stronger than most program's top team and good opportunity for kids to get more playing time. Some new weapons at attack. Big kid grew another 4 inches. And the defenders looked bigger and stronger than ever.

I have said for the last 2 or 3 years if you are a 2024 and you are not trying out for Madlax you are nuts. The owners twins are 2024 and on this team. This team will have the best schedule around. They will always have the nicest stuff. When they get older he will be insuring this team plays in front of the most coaches. One kid plays attack and one plays Mid. They are both very good players. They do not get a free pass on this team I have seen it with my own eyes they earn the playing time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have said for the last 2 or 3 years if you are a 2024 and you are not trying out for Madlax you are nuts. The owners twins are 2024 and on this team. This team will have the best schedule around. They will always have the nicest stuff. When they get older he will be insuring this team plays in front of the most coaches. One kid plays attack and one plays Mid. They are both very good players. They do not get a free pass on this team I have seen it with my own eyes they earn the playing time.
TIMES UP FOR MADLAX!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I SAID IT AS WELL. If YOU ARE NOT 14 YEARS OLD AND NOT TRYING OUT FOR THE 2024 TEAM YOU ARE CRAZY!!! YOU CAN LOOK SO MUCH BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL. You must give that Madlax owner the best BJs on the planet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well what club does your son play for? Oh that is right you will not tell us. Try to argue facts sir I know its hard but you life mission to kill Madlax is not going well

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well what club does your son play for? Oh that is right you will not tell us. Try to argue facts sir I know its hard but you life mission to kill Madlax is not going well

Nobody here has a life mission to kill any club. Get yourself, you unemployed drama queen. Lots of grumbline from Madlax 2024 parents about the playing time and favoritism towards certain kids on that team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Best not to get carried away. Capital is an excellent team but didn’t their B team play in the B (3rd) division of HOCo

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I SAID IT AS WELL. If YOU ARE NOT 14 YEARS OLD AND NOT TRYING OUT FOR THE 2024 TEAM YOU ARE CRAZY!!! YOU CAN LOOK SO MUCH BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE

Between the two teams, almost 40 holdbacks. Has to be some kind of record.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Between the two teams, almost 40 holdbacks. Has to be some kind of record.

Crabs will give them a run for their money on holdbacks. Youth Lacrosse in the modern era is so enlightening!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure. The kid was 5'9 or so in the fall, so I totally believe that he's a 6'2" 6th grader. Will probably grow another 2 feet by next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure. The kid was 5'9 or so in the fall, so I totally believe that he's a 6'2" 6th grader. Will probably grow another 2 feet by next year.

Nothing unusual about a 6 ft six grader in youth lacrosse. Get up to speed with the creators game!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nothing unusual about a 6 ft six grader in youth lacrosse. Get up to speed with the creators game!

Love the way this Madlax parent continues to use this kid as bait, continually subjecting him to unending critism, just to satisfy some sick fetish he has. Unconscionable. Sick.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually a 6 foot kid in sixth grade is very unusual, unless of course he is a HOLDBACK 6th grader, which obviously anyone you are referring to, is!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Mad Lax tall kid is a June 2005 Bday. His mom told me he was never held back, he just started school late. The 88+3 D FENCE MAN is an April 2005 BDAY and will be 13 at the start of the Spring season, lol. My kid will be 13 in 8th grade, jesus lord have mercy. Must be some proud parents! Never in my life would I dumb my kid down nor hold him back in school or sports. The cream rises to the top!

Actually a 6 foot kid in sixth grade is very unusual, unless of course he is a HOLDBACK 6th grader, which obviously anyone you are referring to, is!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Players play up, even two years up or three years up if you include the holdbacks in 8th grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't Hawks 2024 Beat Mad Lax at the young Guns tournament this past summer? Somebody please knock these mad lax parents back down to earth. Hawks team is much improved with a New Head coach. Don't sleep!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whoever is posting that the Madlax kid was born in June 2005, and that they got that information from his mom, is spreading more lies. He is younger than that. He did not start school late. Out of respect to his parents and the kid, I am not going to post his actual birthday. But I would know, because my kid went to his birthday party. He is just a big kid enjoying the game. If your kid played AAU, like the Madlax kid does, you would know that most of the other 6th graders on the court are the same size he is or taller. Nobody would ever accuse him of being a "holdback," like lacrosse parents do. Why don't you parents give him a break and talk about something else for a change? Good luck to all the HoCo teams this Spring! It should be a competitive season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whoever is posting that the Madlax kid was born in June 2005, and that they got that information from his mom, is spreading more lies. He is younger than that. He did not start school late. Out of respect to his parents and the kid, I am not going to post his actual birthday. But I would know, because my kid went to his birthday party. He is just a big kid enjoying the game. If your kid played AAU, like the Madlax kid does, you would know that most of the other 6th graders on the court are the same size he is or taller. Nobody would ever accuse him of being a "holdback," like lacrosse parents do. Why don't you parents give him a break and talk about something else for a change? Good luck to all the HoCo teams this Spring! It should be a competitive season.
Thanks for the confirmation. No one is talking about him. AT ALL!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son played on that team in 3rd and 4th grade. No lies being told here! The kid is a June 2005 Bday and yes he is a 6th grader. Summer Birthdays can be tricky, I get it. Parents did what they thought was best before he started grade school, no harm no foul. Good luck this season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax has more omebacks than anyone. Everyone knows that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really! Sorry to disappoint you, but nobody cares! If it weren’t for your own demented Madlax parent that endlessly uses him as response-bait for his own twisted enjoyment, there would be no attention paid to this kid at all, or Madlax for that matter. You got one very strange parent there. So figure out who this sick badtard is, and have your little talk with him. Nobody else cares. The boy doesn’t warrant any special attention.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son played on that team in 3rd and 4th grade. No lies being told here! The kid is a June 2005 Bday and yes he is a 6th grader. Summer Birthdays can be tricky, I get it. Parents did what they thought was best before he started grade school, no harm no foul. Good luck this season.

Saying that he is younger than June 2005 is basically admitting that he is a holdback. That’s more than a year older than my kid! Thanks for the confirmation, but nobody here actually needed the proof, except for maybe the sicko Madlax parent that keeps talking about him. Everyone knows that all your prep kids are holdbacks. Must feel good to be associated with a team that has the worst reputation for holdbacks at this grade level. Personally, I think it’s shameful.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really! Sorry to disappoint you, but nobody cares! If it weren’t for your own demented Madlax parent that endlessly uses him as response-bait for his own twisted enjoyment, there would be no attention paid to this kid at all, or Madlax for that matter. You got one very strange parent there. So figure out who this sick badtard is, and have your little talk with him. Nobody else cares. The boy doesn’t warrant any special attention.

Agreed!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unless your name is Rob or Chris, I am calling BS, and I highly doubt either of them would post false info.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love how its ok to kill Madlax and say whatever bad thing you would like. But when someone says something good or positive they are killed and called stink ups. They have been playing travel lacrosse for 20 plus years. They have made lots of kids and parents very happy. Yes they have made lots of parents very angry over the years, ask yourself why? Why does the top attackman in the country at 2018 and 2019 play for Madlax? A travel program and travel coach in any sport should not be shaping who your kid is and how he behaves. You as a parent are in charge of that. Madlax provides a vehicle for the best players in the DMV to play the best and be on the same field with the best. All these things people pick at them about screams sour grapes. There are other good teams to play for but that list is small. Keep thinking you are smarter then the system all you want. Its only hurting your kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love how its ok to kill Madlax and say whatever bad thing you would like. But when someone says something good or positive they are killed and called stink ups. They have been playing travel lacrosse for 20 plus years. They have made lots of kids and parents very happy. Yes they have made lots of parents very angry over the years, ask yourself why? Why does the top attackman in the country at 2018 and 2019 play for Madlax? A travel program and travel coach in any sport should not be shaping who your kid is and how he behaves. You as a parent are in charge of that. Madlax provides a vehicle for the best players in the DMV to play the best and be on the same field with the best. All these things people pick at them about screams sour grapes. There are other good teams to play for but that list is small. Keep thinking you are smarter then the system all you want. Its only hurting your kid.

The BJ dad again. Do you ever step back and realize your life is about defending this guy 24x7? Several kids just left the club, and he abused all the parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't Hawks 2024 Beat Mad Lax at the young Guns tournament this past summer? Somebody please knock these mad lax parents back down to earth. Hawks team is much improved with a New Head coach. Don't sleep!

Zzzzzzzzz......huh, i'm sorry...what did you say?...zzzzzz

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The BJ dad again. Do you ever step back and realize your life is about defending this guy 24x7? Several kids just left the club, and he abused all the parents.

Once again you make my point. You never miss a chance to bash Madlax and tell everyone to not play for them they are evil. So if I reply to your bashing with positive things about a great 20 year old club I am giving BJs. Do you feel like you are saving people from the evil empire like Luke Skywalker? Parents with top level lacrosse players who know how to raise a child. Do not look for a club coach to do it for them.
Also please inform us how he abused the parents they play the best players and play to win games?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Once again you make my point. You never miss a chance to bash Madlax and tell everyone to not play for them they are evil. So if I reply to your bashing with positive things about a great 20 year old club I am giving BJs. Do you feel like you are saving people from the evil empire like Luke Skywalker? Parents with top level lacrosse players who know how to raise a child. Do not look for a club coach to do it for them.
Also please inform us how he abused the parents they play the best players and play to win games?

You seriously aren’t paying attention! Nobody cares about the dumb club. If it weren’t for your one obsessed parent with an abnormal compulsion to post idiotic, juvenile posts on these boards, 24/7, there would be no mention at all on this website about this team of cheaters. You think the club gets bashed?!! Your head is in your rear! Your parent bashes every team and parent. What you are referring to is BACKLASH from the man-child’s self-indulgent posts!! Nobody cares, dufus!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You seriously aren’t paying attention! Nobody cares about the dumb club. If it weren’t for your one obsessed parent with an abnormal compulsion to post idiotic, juvenile posts on these boards, 24/7, there would be no mention at all on this website about this team of cheaters. You think the club gets bashed?!! Your head is in your rear! Your parent bashes every team and parent. What you are referring to is BACKLASH from the man-child’s self-indulgent posts!! Nobody cares, dufus!!!

So you want me to believe that no one who plays 2024 club lacrosse cares about Madlax???? They are without a question a top 5 team in the country at this age. You my friend are a complete fool. And to think no one cares about this or talks about them this also makes no sense. I guess I should not really listen to you. Is this your only child that is in 6th grade? Do you have any older boys who have played club lacrosse over the last 20 years. I am guessing you live in VA,DC or MD. Madlax is known and talked about good and bad at all times in these states.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So you want me to believe that no one who plays 2024 club lacrosse cares about Madlax???? They are without a question a top 5 team in the country at this age. You my friend are a complete fool. And to think no one cares about this or talks about them this also makes no sense. I guess I should not really listen to you. Is this your only child that is in 6th grade? Do you have any older boys who have played club lacrosse over the last 20 years. I am guessing you live in VA,DC or MD. Madlax is known and talked about good and bad at all times in these states.

Nobody cares about Madlax 2024, you need to get a job, a life and to stop living vicariously through your son who I am guessing is already committed to a division 1 lacrosse program.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nobody cares about Madlax 2024, you need to get a job, a life and to stop living vicariously through your son who I am guessing is already committed to a division 1 lacrosse program.

Just not true!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Zzzzzzzzz......huh, i'm sorry...what did you say?...zzzzzz

Yup. And Looneys beat them this last Fall. And the 91 team from LI beats them basiy every time they play. These parents need to keep their key boards quiet and just enjoy their children. There’s plenty of teams out there better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Too funny! Beat taz 7 times in a row and have never lost to them. As a matter of fact, we’ve never lost any LI team except Wolfpack who we’ve split even 3 and 3. Beat Looneys 10 plus times, too many to count. and lost one fall playfay game when most the starters were playing other sports and not in attendance. You guys crack me up!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Too funny! Beat taz 7 times in a row and have never lost to them. As a matter of fact, we’ve never lost any LI team except Wolfpack who we’ve split even 3 and 3. Beat Looneys 10 plus times, too many to count. and lost one fall playfay game when most the starters were playing other sports and not in attendance. You guys crack me up!

3 and 3 against the LI 91 team?? You must be in a dream. Nothing close to that. I know parents on that team. They own Madlax. Checked Madlax website. Owner is quoted as saying, beat 91 this year. That tells the story right there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We were at elite 8 and saw Taz beat them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We were at elite 8 and saw Taz beat them.

. MADLAX SOON WILL BE YESTERDAY’s NEWS! There is better teams out there. They will see it very soon !! It’s alreadt startng !

Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard