BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,280
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 47 of 64 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 63 64
Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why did 3d 2022 disappear? They did well in Hoco AA league. Seems like club was on way up and not the way out. Where did kids go? I know Brooks left, was that what killed it?

Too many teams and not enough travel players in Northern Virginia. Madlax folded the DMV team at 2023.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why did 3d 2022 disappear? They did well in Hoco AA league. Seems like club was on way up and not the way out. Where did kids go? I know Brooks left, was that what killed it?

Too many teams and not enough travel players in Northern Virginia. Madlax folded the DMV team at 2023.

Good Madlax needs to just go to the one team model and keep 30 kids like VLC does.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
RM will have his team ready in the Spring. He's importing key components from TX and is drilling the rest of boys hard. Look for only the best to play and the rest to ride the pine. You're either part of the future or you're not. No one cares how much you paid. This is about the brand (club and personal). A lot of these club coaches will be shocked how much this Crab team has improved.

Shocked? Everyone is expecting them to be legit as they always are for 8th grade year. This is the time RM makes no bones about what he is willing to do to win games for his brand. If by future you mean this spring> because he will have a completely different roster for the summer. Its never about the money for Crabs or their parents , they want to win by what ever means necessary . With all that said I hope your kid is one of the studs if not he will not be around come summer. I think most will feel shocked if they don't win everything this year. It will be very disappointing when they lose. In fact it will be a SHOCK'

RM always stocks up with studs. Most will be 1-2 years older than on age 8th graders. Every year same pattern. Holdbacks holdbacks holdbacks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good Madlax needs to just go to the one team model and keep 30 kids like VLC does.

You are a weirdo, Madlax guy. VLC has never had 30 guys on the roster. In this current year, the most any team has is 24 or 25. Madlax tries to have multiple teams for every grade. Why? To make money for themselves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Evergreen needs to keep developing. I have been from Florida to Canada with my sons teams over the last 3 years and have never seen Evergreen play or even heard of them until this forum. If Bigfoot is an Elite lacrosse player, he must be wearing an Evergreen Jersey.

I think you are more likely to see bigfoot than an elite lacrosse player in an Evergreen jersey.

No..You are more likely to see Jimmy Hoffa hugging Bigfoot than an elite lacrosse player in an Evergreen jersey!

Never heard of Evergreen. I have heard of bigfoot. I think he plays for the Hawks this year as a 30 year holdback.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Evergreen needs to keep developing. I have been from Florida to Canada with my sons teams over the last 3 years and have never seen Evergreen play or even heard of them until this forum. If Bigfoot is an Elite lacrosse player, he must be wearing an Evergreen Jersey.

I think you are more likely to see bigfoot than an elite lacrosse player in an Evergreen jersey.

No..You are more likely to see Jimmy Hoffa hugging Bigfoot than an elite lacrosse player in an Evergreen jersey!

Never heard of Evergreen. I have heard of bigfoot. I think he plays for the Hawks this year as a 30 year holdback.

*** crickets. ***

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dukes/Koopers
DCE
Crabs
Hawks
RR
FCA
91MD
MadLax
API
Next Level

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dukes/Koopers
DCE
Crabs
Hawks
RR
FCA
91MD
MadLax
API
Next Level

Answer: what are teams not as good as Evergreen

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dukes/Koopers
DCE
Crabs
Hawks
RR
FCA
91MD
MadLax
API
Next Level

Answer: what are teams not as good as Evergreen

Well, Evergreen 2022 is better than Cavs 2022. Cavs in the rear view mirror now and losing ground, especially in this age group.hxt

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cavs 2022 pulls out of Next Level tournament everyone else is attending. LOL

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cavs is looking for that NVYLL IceBreaker tournament. Maybe they can play the Fairfax Police 14U B Team which would still be better than the competition they usually play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get real. Why do they want to waste their time with substandard teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will the mods on here get a clue and please start a Virginia forum. Nothing against VA, but I don't want to read about VA, NoVA teams on the MD Forum any longer. Thanks in advance!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will the mods on here get a clue and please start a Virginia forum. Nothing against VA, but I don't want to read about VA, NoVA teams on the MD Forum any longer. Thanks in advance!!!!

STFU, Baltimoron

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cavs 2022
Evergreen 2022
Dukes/Koopers
DCE
Crabs
Hawks
RR
FCA
91MD
MadLax
API
Next Level

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cavs 2022
Evergreen 2022
Dukes/Koopers
DCE
Crabs
Hawks
RR
FCA
91MD
MadLax
API
Next Level

Cavs and Evergreen are playing in the C division which is exactly where they should be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

STFU, Baltimoron

Really? Because a rednech hillbilly southern hick said to? Don't think so. Now go shuffle back to your area and plead with admin to give you your own forum and you can stay the he*l out of the Maryland forum. Ou aren't needed here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What does the divisions look like? Can someone post that has that type access? Is there already a list of teams for each division?
A real list , not someones best guess

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

STFU, Baltimoron

Really? Because a rednech hillbilly southern hick said to? Don't think so. Now go shuffle back to your area and plead with admin to give you your own forum and you can stay the he*l out of the Maryland forum. Ou aren't needed here.

LOL. Which area has more RN - Northern VA or Baltimore/Annr Arundel counties?

NOVA has 4 of the top 10 wealthiest counties in the nation. Baltimore is the armpit of the East Coast.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cavs 2022
Evergreen 2022
Dukes/Koopers
DCE
Crabs
Hawks
RR
FCA
91MD
MadLax
API
Next Level

What has happened to API?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

STFU, Baltimoron

Really? Because a rednech hillbilly southern hick said to? Don't think so. Now go shuffle back to your area and plead with admin to give you your own forum and you can stay the he*l out of the Maryland forum. . Ou aren't needed here.

NOVA has 4 of the top 10 wealthiest counties in the nation. Baltimore is the armpit of the East Coast.

Without a question, Northern Va. Since you live there you should know this. Armpit, that's funny, seems it is better to be that than the as*shole of the East Coast, no wait, the Nation. Now, beg for your own forum and just go away and stay away.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2022 Elite

Team 91
DC Express Black
API Diamond Backs
FCA Blue
Crabs
Annapolis Hawks
Koopers
Madlax Capitol
Roughriders
Next Level Blue

2022 AA

DC Express Orange
Cannons Select
FCA White
Rock
Lax Factory
Club Blue
Thunder
Koopers
VLC
Peninsula
LOONEYS
CAVALIER

2022 A

Sidewinders
HoCo
Zingos
Rockfish Silver
Hereford (HLC)
USS Destroyers
Breakers
MDX
Revolution
Evergreen

2022 B

SCYL
Greene Turtle
Breakers
MD Wolfpack
Green Hornets
Madlax DMV
STARZ
Next Level Red

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next Level has no business in the top division. Winless last year. Played in lower division in 2016. Winless in NPLL in 2015.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next Level has no business in the top division. Winless last year. Played in lower division in 2016. Winless in NPLL in 2015.

I have heard the Dukes 2022 will be playing in this Elite Division as well; that a very good team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have heard the Dukes 2022 will be playing in this Elite Division as well; that a very good team.

That's what the Koopers team is in the Elite division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dukes is Koopers.
Are any teams playing in the St. PAULS league?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dukes is Koopers.
Are any teams playing in the St. PAULS league?

Yes. Supposed to be a decent league like 2 years ago.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Worry about your own team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

STFU, Baltimoron

Really? Because a rednech hillbilly southern hick said to? Don't think so. Now go shuffle back to your area and plead with admin to give you your own forum and you can stay the he*l out of the Maryland forum. . Ou aren't needed here.

Without a question, Northern Va. Since you live there you should know this. Armpit, that's funny, seems it is better to be that than the as*shole of the East Coast, no wait, the Nation. Now, beg for your own forum and just go away and stay away.

STFU, Baltimoron

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

STFU, Baltimoron

STFU, Baltimoron

Well look here, another Northern Va RN hick trying to act like a bada*s. Isn't it time to get your moonshine crap ready for your hillbilly friends. Run along little man, no room for you here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs were one goal better than Next Level in their game last year. Yeah, no business.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any word on schedule?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cavs 2022
Evergreen 2022
Dukes/Koopers
DCE
Crabs
Hawks
RR
FCA
91MD
MadLax
API
Next Level

API will be top 3 team this year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs were one goal better than Next Level in their game last year. Yeah, no business.

Crabs only won 2 games last year. How many times has NL beaten any team in the Elite Division? Ever??? The answer is zero and the boys are in 8th grade. It's a shame that the schedule will be unbalanced because 6 of the teams will have an easy win and the one's that don't play NL will not. Same thing happened last year and it determines who makes the playoffs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
API top 3. Did you mean bottom 3 or are they dropping down a level to make the top 3.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cavs 2022
Evergreen 2022
Dukes/Koopers
DCE
Crabs
Hawks
RR
FCA
91MD
MadLax
API
Next Level

API will be top 3 team this year

Nothing wrong with dreaming big!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Cavs 2022
Evergreen 2022
Dukes/Koopers
DCE
Crabs
Hawks
RR
FCA
91MD
MadLax
API
Next Level

A team in the middle of that pack may surprise some people this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Evergreen 2022
Dukes/Koopers
DCE
Crabs
Hawks
RR
FCA
91MD
MadLax
API
Next Level

The Biggest Surprise this year will be how far Team 91 at the 2022 level has fallen off from last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why did Cavalier 2022 drop out from this weekend's tournament?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Evergreen 2022
Dukes/Koopers
DCE
Crabs
Hawks
RR
FCA
91MD
MadLax
API
Next Level

The Biggest Surprise this year will be how far Team 91 at the 2022 level has fallen off from last year.

There should not be any surprises with these teams. This is the year that this level will be the most competitive it has ever been. The only surprises will be if a team completely tanks it. Expect the best from all these programs . Looking forward to seeing them all play at the highest level in the country week after week. Hands down the toughest completion in the country.

Page 47 of 64 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 63 64

Link Copied to Clipboard