BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Long Island Jesters
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,660
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 82 of 101 1 2 80 81 82 83 84 100 101
Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeh he is pretty good for a 13 year old.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It has been widely posted that 24 and 19 are the two best on Madlax, who are the two best on WP, Taz, and Express?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the boy in question from last night is in fact an 06 birthday class of 2024. You can verify this on the Wsyl website when he plays for PrimeTime 2023 . But make no mistake, this boy is practicing non stop on all facets of his game. Great boy, great family.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It has been widely posted that 24 and 19 are the two best on Madlax, who are the two best on WP, Taz, and Express?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wp-- abott and Costello
Taz-- Tom and jerry
Exp-- mo and Curley

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
we know the coaches son and the older kid.....Madlax=cheaters

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the boy in question from last night is in fact an 06 birthday class of 2024. You can verify this on the Wsyl website when he plays for PrimeTime 2023 . But make no mistake, this boy is practicing non stop on all facets of his game. Great boy, great family.

That’s really great. But nobody cares!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeh he is pretty good for a 13 year old.

For those of us that weren’t there, who were the other standouts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nobody cares about your response either. He's just defending a false accusation against a kid put on a public forum and rationalizing why this kid may have the skills of a 13 y/o, so what's your problem!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nobody cares about your response either. He's just defending a false accusation against a kid put on a public forum and rationalizing why this kid may have the skills of a 13 y/o, so what's your problem!!!

Because you take a single dumb comment, barely noticeable, and blow it up into a full fledged argument. Again! Now, to be followed by an even more idiotic, long winded exchange which will go on for days. Nobody on here wants to live through that again. Done with the kid. Nobody cares. Move on!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is well said, especially when referring to 6th graders. My son plays PAL and Club and loves playing with his school friends on PAL. There are only 3-4 kids on his PAL team(they only have one team) that play club, so they cannot compete with bigger town teams, that field multiple PAL teams with a larger percentage of club players. It's important to be in the right PAL division so competition is reasonably fair. My son played for a "top" travel club and is constantly doing clinics with several others, like Box and specialty position. I laugh when I read on this thread how important it is to play for TAZ or WP or Express, Igloo, Millon etc. Nonsense. I work with an Ex-National Champ from Hopkins and know many other older ex college players/parents who says chill out in 6th grade. Nothing is that consequential until 9th, maybe 10th grade, especially with NCAA recruiting rules( for those sure their kid is destined for College lacrosse!!). There are many highly qualified coaches to teach kids fundamentals and "how to play" both at PAL and Club levels, besides the ones working for "top" club teams. Wish my son would be more serious about golf or tennis-results are not subjective, no political, no concussions, rarely broken bones or serious ligament tears and he can use those skills for the rest of his life, personally and for business. Oh yeah, this is only for lacrosse fanatics/nuts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if it's the boy I saw play this winter at an indoor, one day tournament at SportsHub, he is really way ahead of almost any 2024 I've seen in last 4 years on LI. Maybe rest will catch up but hes heads and tails above 99%

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if it's the boy I saw play this winter at an indoor, one day tournament at SportsHub, he is really way ahead of almost any 2024 I've seen in last 4 years on LI. Maybe rest will catch up but hes heads and tails above 99%
what team does he play for ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because you take a single dumb comment, barely noticeable, and blow it up into a full fledged argument. Again! Now, to be followed by an even more idiotic, long winded exchange which will go on for days. Nobody on here wants to live through that again. Done with the kid. Nobody cares. Move on!

What argument, just defending a guy for defending an 11/12 y/o kid, obviously this little kid strikes a nerve with you. And he's doing you a favor by trying to set the record straight so this kid doesn't continue to be the focus of conversation. Now ill move on.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what team does he play for ?
CHALLENGE!!!! Best kids of 2024 are and will remain on LI!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI bitches scared to come down to MD and face Madlax 2024. Guess the crying back home is too much for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How was brine tonight

Chosen one in the building

Brutal....no one good showed up! All the dregs. Thought the competition would be a lot better at every position.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI bitches scared to come down to MD and face Madlax 2024. Guess the crying back home is too much for you.

No one is afraid to play the 14 year olds !! MADLAX TIME S ALMOST UP

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was brine tonight[/quote]

Chosen one in the building [/quote]

Brutal....no one good showed up! All the dregs. Thought the competition would be a lot better at every position. [/quote]

This has to be the one Taz dad who was there. So just because no pack or express and one from Taz this is the dregs? Get a life. Plenty of talent from ducks, e3 and igloo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was brine tonight

Chosen one in the building [/quote]

Brutal....no one good showed up! All the dregs. Thought the competition would be a lot better at every position. [/quote]

This has to be the one Taz dad who was there. So just because no pack or express and one from Taz this is the dregs? Get a life. Plenty of talent from ducks, e3 and igloo
[/quote]

No top talent = no top team. Congrats, your son made an "elite" team competing against the best players from Igloo and E3. Cmon.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The lavar ball of lax will screw it up for him

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was brine tonight

[/quote]

No top talent = no top team. Congrats, your son made an "elite" team competing against the best players from Igloo and E3. Cmon. [/quote]

Another "if you're not first, you're last" stunad! It was funny in Taladega Nights - you know why it was funny?? Because it was dumb . . . just like you, apparently!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone on Madlax is on age and on grade. How's that new leg tat?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

EXLAX YOUR ITIME IS UP!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hope, no pray that this is a kid typing this and not a parent. If a parent, I fear for your kids. Loser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was brine tonight

Brutal....no one good showed up! All the dregs. Thought the competition would be a lot better at every position.

I guess your son was one of the dregs that showed up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hope, no pray that this is a kid typing this and not a parent. If a parent, I fear for your kids. Loser.

Thanks for your helpful parenting skills. Now we all can sleep at night. DOPE

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Spring is approaching and the town teams tournaments will be starting up. I feel the town team tournaments are a good barometer on How the HS teams will do down the road. I know some of the town teams grab from surrounding towns but what town teams stand out?
I will agree with you there, There is also a few other boys that would Challenge that kid no doubt. Couple boys from GC and there is a kid from Sachem as well.

Me too. All three are in my TOP 10 offensive players in 2024, anywhere. Absolutely no question. And I am not the dad either. And I'm not a dad on that team. Anybody want to debate that, you know nothing about youth lacrosse. The 3rd kid is the best 2024 kid ANYWHERE, when he feels like playing. Dominant, when his head is in the game.

Def in the Top 10 those boys , but the best at 2024 is a little much. Kid is def up there top 3, but there are others that hang right with him or better. To make a remark like that you def, either coach or are related to the child. .

If you haven’t seen the kid lately, then you haven’t seen him. And I’m not related. Just know Lacrosse talent, when I see it. When he’s on, he is really on. And the size factor benefits him a lot. Admittedly, when he’s not, he’s pretty average. But those days may be over. Just curious. You’re not saying who is better. So, who do you consider better?

[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Spring is approaching and the town teams tournaments will be starting up. I feel the town team tournaments are a good barometer on How the HS teams will do down the road. I know some of the town teams grab from surrounding towns but what town teams stand out?
I will agree with you there, There is also a few other boys that would Challenge that kid no doubt. Couple boys from GC and there is a kid from Sachem as well.

Me too. All three are in my TOP 10 offensive players in 2024, anywhere. Absolutely no question. And I am not the dad either. And I'm not a dad on that team. Anybody want to debate that, you know nothing about youth lacrosse. The 3rd kid is the best 2024 kid ANYWHERE, when he feels like playing. Dominant, when his head is in the game.

Def in the Top 10 those boys , but the best at 2024 is a little much. Kid is def up there top 3, but there are others that hang right with him or better. To make a remark like that you def, either coach or are related to the child. .

If you haven’t seen the kid lately, then you haven’t seen him. And I’m not related. Just know Lacrosse talent, when I see it. When he’s on, he is really on. And the size factor benefits him a lot. Admittedly, when he’s not, he’s pretty average. But those days may be over. Just curious. You’re not saying who is better. So, who do you consider better?

Kid is a holdback. Mom is nuts. Good player. My son who plays pole. Not playing club this year but will dominate all next year when middle school starts and he will play club. Tall, athletic and skilled means lock down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kid is a holdback. Mom is nuts. Good player. My son who plays pole. Not playing club this year but will dominate all next year when middle school starts and he will play club. Tall, athletic and skilled means lock down.

Wow. Nobody cares about a kid that doesn't play, but who plays pole, who's dad is lavar ball. First of all, if the kid, that doesn't play, had any skills at all, he wouldn't be playing pole. Get a clue lavar-daddy that never played lacrosse. Maybe you should get a book on the subject and learn a little about the sport that your son elects not to play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I suggest that you spend a little more time on your own board and educate yourself about your own team. 90% prep school holdbacks. And, wow, the minority 10% parents despise all of your cheating holdbacks!! Can't say I blame them. Such a bad example to set for your children. Shameful.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How was brine tonight

Heard no players from the AA teams showed up, except for a couple of Taz kids. What teams were represented?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard no players from the AA teams showed up, except for a couple of Taz kids. What teams were represented?

Those TAZ kids are B players at best...... No clue how they on that roster. Makes me feel like my "B" son could easily play on an A team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Those TAZ kids are B players at best...... No clue how they on that roster. Makes me feel like my "B" son could easily play on an A team.

Seriously, you guys are living in fantasy land. There were good kids there. You can talk all the trash you want but it won't change the reality of the situation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So have your “B” son register this summer for the A teams tryouts for next season, easy as pie!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seriously, you guys are living in fantasy land. There were good kids there. You can talk all the trash you want but it won't change the reality of the situation.
Typical of this site. Goes on for all age groups. Nothing constructive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I suggest that you spend a little more time on your own board and educate yourself about your own team. 90% prep school holdbacks. And, wow, the minority 10% parents despise all of your cheating holdbacks!! Can't say I blame them. Such a bad example to set for your children. Shameful.

LOL. If you are going to lie or try to be funny, try harder. The team is less than 50% in private school. But you know that. These are kids in elementary school, and no club team in this area is an elementary school team with anywhere near 90% private school.

Sorry that Madlax 2024 gave your team a beat down. Enjoy that car port.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow. Nobody cares about a kid that doesn't play, but who plays pole, who's dad is lavar ball. First of all, if the kid, that doesn't play, had any skills at all, he wouldn't be playing pole. Get a clue lavar-daddy that never played lacrosse. Maybe you should get a book on the subject and learn a little about the sport that your son elects not to play.

so let me clarify... if someone plays pole they don’t have skills

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL. If you are going to lie or try to be funny, try harder. The team is less than 50% in private school. But you know that. These are kids in elementary school, and no club team in this area is an elementary school team with anywhere near 90% private school.

Sorry that Madlax 2024 gave your team a beat down. Enjoy that car port.

Thanks Jimmy joe jm Bob for the advice

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]

[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]
I will agree with you there, There is also a few other boys that would

Do not listen to that stunad. plenty of skilled kids play long Pole. Great D wins Games .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous]
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]

I will agree with you there, There is also a few other boys that would

Do not listen to that stunad. plenty of skilled kids play long Pole. Great D wins Games .

Obviously lacrosse neophytes. It’s common sense. Ask yourself some questions, relative to the skill positions. In order to be effective, does a pole need...

* A hard/accurate shot
* pin point passes
* exceptional catching ability
* deceptive dodging skills
* speed
* High offensive IQ

If your being honest with yourself, you now understand. Not saying poles aren’t important. They obviously are. But a lot easier to find a good pole than it is a good skill player. No comparison.

Page 82 of 101 1 2 80 81 82 83 84 100 101

Link Copied to Clipboard