BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,324
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 81 of 101 1 2 79 80 81 82 83 100 101
Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous

[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Spring is approaching and the town teams tournaments will be starting up. I feel the town team tournaments are a good barometer on How the HS teams will do down the road. I know some of the town teams grab from surrounding towns but what town teams stand out?

For Suffolk:

1. BBP
2. ESM
3. SWR
4. Commack

Big fall off after that.

Should be in that order.

I agree but I would have to put Commack in front of ESM. And I have never seen SWR play at any of the tournaments- How about the Nassau teams?

Oh... I don't know, Nassau dad. Do you know what kind of talent SWR has at this age?? The three top offensive players on Taz are from SWR. And, has your team ever played ESM?? I didn't think so. One gritty bunch! BTW, your "supplemental" list of teams... stop embarrassing yourself. They are all B teams, at best.

there are also other contenders BBP , 3v , and . Sachem East merged with North . They will become much more competitive this season. which will be good to see . All to prepare for HS

Can’t agree with 3V selection. Not a good team. If they ever add back the banished kids, just maybe. Sachem remains to be seen. To date not impressive at all, but if there is some kind of merger in the works, guess we’ll wait and see. BBP, of course extremely strong as usual.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are now judging and rating PAL teams??? Lolol this has gotten out of control. How do you rate town teams based on the fact that the teams are ran through the top Travel kids. PAL becomes a 2 through 6 man game, the rest are just fillers. Some programs have lost kids and some have gained and others are playing up. Some of these teams have 2 or more top travel kids on their teams and some have none. Can't rank teams based on that playing field. Plus add in the fact that you have to play every kid somewhat evenly no matter the skill level. And overall PAL is for fun, not to flex your chest. If that's what your looking for than Travel is the way to go, PAL is dying and if you disagree go look up the Travel lacrosse companies growth across the board but more obvious is the amount of teams they have at every grade level then compare it too PAL registrations over the last 3- 4 years. I like PAL for the simple fact that my son gets to play with his friends but the real skill building and competition is at the travel level and its only getting stronger.
[/quo
Whats wrong with talking about PAL/town teams, this is a lacrosse forum isn't it? even if you don't give it much of your consideration. Not gonna knock your statement that club teams are on the whole more competitive and more talented but plenty of kids play only PAL. Some by choice others just weren't cut out for the club circuit. As the kids get older, playing for their school team becomes their priority and club is secondary or in most cases non-existent. Like someone had posted it is an indicator of what to expect from a HS team from each district, and no doubt you will be on this website making comments on the HS forum when that time comes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are now judging and rating PAL teams??? Lolol this has gotten out of control. How do you rate town teams based on the fact that the teams are ran through the top Travel kids. PAL becomes a 2 through 6 man game, the rest are just fillers. Some programs have lost kids and some have gained and others are playing up. Some of these teams have 2 or more top travel kids on their teams and some have none. Can't rank teams based on that playing field. Plus add in the fact
[/quo
Whats wrong with talking about PAL/town teams, this is a lacrosse forum isn't it? even if you don't give it much of your consideration. Not gonna knock your statement that club teams are on the whole more competitive and more talented but plenty of kids play only PAL. Some by choice others just weren't cut out for the club circuit. As the kids get older, playing for their school team becomes their priority and club is secondary or in most cases non-existent. Like someone had posted it is an indicator of what to expect from a HS team from each district, and no doubt you will be on this website making comments on the HS forum when that time comes.
it’s all about pride of your school. My son plays club, but I make sure he plays PAL. Club ruined soccer for school , and it’s taking over Lacrosse . I grew up with pride in my school and I want to teach my son the same lesson.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are now judging and rating PAL teams??? Lolol this has gotten out of control. How do you rate town teams based on the fact that the teams are ran through the top Travel kids. PAL becomes a 2 through 6 man game, the rest are just fillers. Some programs have lost kids and some have gained and others are playing up. Some of these teams have 2 or more top travel kids on their teams and some have none. Can't rank teams based on that playing field. Plus add in the fact
[/quo
it’s all about pride of your school. My son plays club, but I make sure he plays PAL. Club ruined soccer for school , and it’s taking over Lacrosse . I grew up with pride in my school and I want to teach my son the same lesson.

Our town program stinks.club is MUCH better. I don't have to deal with the stunad politics.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quo

I completely agree.

Do you really take alot of pride in the logo of some club team, whose sole purpose is to make money, and who will kick your kid to the curb as soon as something better comes along?

Or do you take pride in building (or maintaining) your towns lacrosse brand, in the world wide Mecca for the sport, rich in lacrosse tradition, like no place else?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amatuers..do you really think PAL has anything to do with HS lacrosse success?? These HS Championship caliber teams get all of their talent from the Travel circuit. Little Johnnies dad who coaches PAL is not doing anything for the skill level or competitive spirit of these boys. Not saying that having pride in your school is not important, it is big time, but to rope PAL into HS success is ridiculous. Same story over and over, a kid cant swing it in the Travel circuit so the Dad goes to bat for PAL because that's the level his kid can handle. Half these PAL kids will fall to the side once school ball starts up just for the simple fact they are not playing up with the travel competition at this age. Not saying boys wont show up and be able to play the game but the climb is tough to compete against the boys who have been playing high caliber lacrosse since they are 6 or 7. And times have changed yes School ball takes over but these boys are not walking away from their club teams because of school ball. And if you ever get a chance to talk to a college coach ask him who he calls to take a look at your son come HS. Travel coaches phones are ringing before anyone else's.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are now judging and rating PAL teams??? Lolol this has gotten out of control. How do you rate town teams based on the fact that the teams are ran through the top Travel kids. PAL becomes a 2 through 6 man game, the rest are just fillers. Some programs have lost kids and some have gained and others are playing up. Some of these teams have 2 or more top travel kids on their teams and some have none. Can't rank teams based on that playing field. Plus add in the fact that you have to play every kid somewhat evenly no matter the skill level. And overall PAL is for fun, not to flex your chest. If that's what your looking for than Travel is the way to go, PAL is dying and if you disagree go look up the Travel lacrosse companies growth across the board but more obvious is the amount of teams they have at every grade level then compare it too PAL registrations over the last 3- 4 years. I like PAL for the simple fact that my son gets to play with his friends but the real skill building and competition is at the travel level and its only getting stronger.

". . . you have to play every kid somewhat evenly . . ." Some teams (Read: coaches!) would do well to keep this in mind. I've seen far too many games that were closer than the opposing coach thought they would be, and then somehow shortened his bench for the better part of the game to ensure a win!

Genius. Stop with the club argument. Everyone understands all that crap. You aren't educating anyone. The point here is, town teams are one of the core indicators for HS success. It's common sense. Based on what I know, several of the teams mentioned here will be contending for LIC's and beyond in a few years. Anybody want to dispute that? If so, history has proven you wrong, many times over. Any other teams to add to the list??

[/quote]

Towns that don't field town teams post PAL aren't successful? That's what your post infers. In Nassau, that's more towns than not. Pease go away with this stupidity!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amatuers..do you really think PAL has anything to do with HS lacrosse success?? These HS Championship caliber teams get all of their talent from the Travel circuit. Little Johnnies dad who coaches PAL is not doing anything for the skill level or competitive spirit of these boys. Not saying that having pride in your school is not important, it is big time, but to rope PAL into HS success is ridiculous. Same story over and over, a kid cant swing it in the Travel circuit so the Dad goes to bat for PAL because that's the level his kid can handle. Half these PAL kids will fall to the side once school ball starts up just for the simple fact they are not playing up with the travel competition at this age. Not saying boys wont show up and be able to play the game but the climb is tough to compete against the boys who have been playing high caliber lacrosse since they are 6 or 7. And times have changed yes School ball takes over but these boys are not walking away from their club teams because of school ball. And if you ever get a chance to talk to a college coach ask him who he calls to take a look at your son come HS. Travel coaches phones are ringing before anyone else's.
Totally missed the Point. MY son plays club and will as long as he wishes to. The point I was making is that PAL is the stepping stone for school ball. Kids learn to play with the kids they will be playing with in School. Club is great, but many kids chose to walk away from school ball because they feel the school team is less than. The kids that play club should become the leaders of those teams and try to raise the bar of the other children. Sports are not just about winning and being the best. Its about teaching commitment, respect, leadership and pride. All the qualities you would want in an Athlete.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Basing future HS program success based upon 6th grade PAL and/or town teams (especially considering the latter are no where near as numerous as the former!) seems to have as much direct correlation as apples and oranges. It's a dumb thought process. I can think of plenty of communities that are perennial top performers at the HS level whose PAL teams are no where near as strong and don't field town teams consistently. Cone HS, these kids didn't appear out of nowhere - they came out of club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can’t agree with 3V selection. Not a good team. If they ever add back the banished kids, just maybe. Sachem remains to be seen. To date not impressive at all, but if there is some kind of merger in the works, guess we’ll wait and see. BBP, of course extremely strong as usual.

Not banished, elected not to play. Should get your facts straight before posting.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

". . . you have to play every kid somewhat evenly . . ." Some teams (Read: coaches!) would do well to keep this in mind. I've seen far too many games that were closer than the opposing coach thought they would be, and then somehow shortened his bench for the better part of the game to ensure a win!

Genius. Stop with the club argument. Everyone understands all that crap. You aren't educating anyone. The point here is, town teams are one of the core indicators for HS success. It's common sense. Based on what I know, several of the teams mentioned here will be contending for LIC's and beyond in a few years. Anybody want to dispute that? If so, history has proven you wrong, many times over. Any other teams to add to the list??

Towns that don't field town teams post PAL aren't successful? That's what your post infers. In Nassau, that's more towns than not. Pease go away with this stupidity! [/quote]

Simple concept. Read the post. Then respond to what you read. If you do that, the point is not arguable. If you put stuff in there that doesn’t exist, I guess you can argue. But then you are neurotic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not banished, elected not to play. Should get your facts straight before posting.

Apologies. Poor use of wording.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Spring is approaching and the town teams tournaments will be starting up. I feel the town team tournaments are a good barometer on How the HS teams will do down the road. I know some of the town teams grab from surrounding towns but what town teams stand out?

For Suffolk:

1. BBP
2. ESM
3. SWR
4. Commack

Big fall off after that.

Should be in that order.

I agree but I would have to put Commack in front of ESM. And I have never seen SWR play at any of the tournaments- How about the Nassau teams?

Oh... I don't know, Nassau dad. Do you know what kind of talent SWR has at this age?? The three top offensive players on Taz are from SWR. And, has your team ever played ESM?? I didn't think so. One gritty bunch! BTW, your "supplemental" list of teams... stop embarrassing yourself. They are all B teams, at best.

there are also other contenders BBP , 3v , and . Sachem East merged with North . They will become much more competitive this season. which will be good to see . All to prepare for HS

Stop with swr ,We all know the Longboard/taz twins ..and did not the other kid move to Fl.? After them huge drop off. on line to have good game with Manhasset. 3 real good players from Express. And I agree esm gritty, but not skilled enough to hang with rvc or Gc.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Towns that don't field town teams post PAL aren't successful? That's what your post infers. In Nassau, that's more towns than not. Pease go away with this stupidity!

Simple concept. Read the post. Then respond to what you read. If you do that, the point is not arguable. If you put stuff in there that doesn’t exist, I guess you can argue. But then you are neurotic. [/quote]

You didn't explicitly say it, but that conclusion is the logical progression from what you posted.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For Suffolk:

1. BBP
2. ESM
3. SWR
4. Commack

Big fall off after that.

Should be in that order.

GC avg school team. They will be beat . No doubt.

Stop with swr ,We all know the Longboard/taz twins ..and did not the other kid move to Fl.? After them huge drop off. on line to have good game with Manhasset. 3 real good players from Express. And I agree esm gritty, but not skilled enough to hang with rvc or Gc.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Simple concept. Read the post. Then respond to what you read. If you do that, the point is not arguable. If you put stuff in there that doesn’t exist, I guess you can argue. But then you are neurotic.

You didn't explicitly say it, but that conclusion is the logical progression from what you posted.[/quote]

The post said... “one of the core indicators”. It didn’t say it was the only “core indicator”. There are obviously several other ones that need to be factored in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For Suffolk:

1. BBP
2. ESM
3. SWR
4. Commack

Big fall off after that.

Should be in that order.

STOP!! REALLY! Longboard/Taz twins and FL/LI kid... hahahahahahahahah what a joke top 3 on Taz!! obviously you are the DAD or you haven't watched ANY of the games played!! but my guess it's DAD!!! He must have called BOTC to get this exposure.......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]

For Suffolk:

1. BBP
2. ESM
3. SWR
4. Commack

Big fall off after that.

Should be in that order.

there are also other contenders BBP , 3v , and . Sachem East merged with North . They will become much more competitive this season. which will be good to see . All to prepare for HS[/quote

STOP!! REALLY! Longboard/Taz twins and FL/LI kid... hahahahahahahahah what a joke top 3 on Taz!! obviously you are the DAD or you haven't watched ANY of the games played!! but my guess it's DAD!!! He must have called BOTC to get this exposure.......
I think those boys are some of the top kids at the age group. There is Def a few more on that Team that are fantastic
. Not the Dad, or TAZ parent. Just calling it like it is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You didn't explicitly say it, but that conclusion is the logical progression from what you posted.

The post said... “one of the core indicators”. It didn’t say it was the only “core indicator”. There are obviously several other ones that need to be factored in.

[/quote]

Maybe I am quibbling over semantics, but "one of" versus "could be one of" are not the same - the first implies strong PAL play/town teams are required, albeit not the only factor(s), while the second does not require that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]

For Suffolk:

1. BBP
2. ESM
3. SWR
4. Commack

Big fall off after that.

Should be in that order.

there are also other contenders BBP , 3v , and . Sachem East merged with North . They will become much more competitive this season. which will be good to see . All to prepare for HS[/quote

I think those boys are some of the top kids at the age group. There is Def a few more on that Team that are fantastic
. Not the Dad, or TAZ parent. Just calling it like it is.

Me too. All three are in my TOP 10 offensive players in 2024, anywhere. Absolutely no question. And I am not the dad either. And I'm not a dad on that team. Anybody want to debate that, you know nothing about youth lacrosse. The 3rd kid is the best 2024 kid ANYWHERE, when he feels like playing. Dominant, when his head is in the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i thought the chosen one was the best 2024 ANYWHERE? where is the chosen one now? where is this 3rd kid from?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]
I will agree with you there, There is also a few other boys that would Challenge that kid no doubt. Couple boys from GC and there is a kid from Sachem as well.

Me too. All three are in my TOP 10 offensive players in 2024, anywhere. Absolutely no question. And I am not the dad either. And I'm not a dad on that team. Anybody want to debate that, you know nothing about youth lacrosse. The 3rd kid is the best 2024 kid ANYWHERE, when he feels like playing. Dominant, when his head is in the game.

Def in the Top 10 those boys , but the best at 2024 is a little much. Kid is def up there top 3, but there are others that hang right with him or better. To make a remark like that you def, either coach or are related to the child. .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lololol you're a hammerhead haha. "My TOP 10 11 year old lacrosse players" Who marries or hires a guy like this?? or for that matter who would want to call this guy dad?? Your family is embarrassed of you and you don't even know it. The best part is "I'm not a dad on that team" if that is the case than you are a sad human being who never amounted to anything. Seriously man get a life and make someone proud of you once, think about what you are doing and saying about 11 year olds. I have now seen it all, but keep you ranking system going it seems to make you feel better Non Dad of this team. haha. Is there anyone else that can picture what this guys life is like? Wow hang it up man, your kid wont make up for your life's shortfalls. THEY ARE 11!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]
I will agree with you there, There is also a few other boys that would Challenge that kid no doubt. Couple boys from GC and there is a kid from Sachem as well.

Def in the Top 10 those boys , but the best at 2024 is a little much. Kid is def up there top 3, but there are others that hang right with him or better. To make a remark like that you def, either coach or are related to the child. .

If you haven’t seen the kid lately, then you haven’t seen him. And I’m not related. Just know Lacrosse talent, when I see it. When he’s on, he is really on. And the size factor benefits him a lot. Admittedly, when he’s not, he’s pretty average. But those days may be over. Just curious. You’re not saying who is better. So, who do you consider better?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This guy sits on his couch between his shifts at Wendy's calling into WFAN to talk about how good "we" are going to be this year and how "we" are looking pretty strong.....assclown

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you haven’t seen the kid lately, then you haven’t seen him. And I’m not related. Just know Lacrosse talent, when I see it. When he’s on, he is really on. And the size factor benefits him a lot. Admittedly, when he’s not, he’s pretty average. But those days may be over. Just curious. You’re not saying who is better. So, who do you consider better?
At this age would not pin point 1 child. There are many factors when it comes to lacrosse, SIZE< SPEED< IQ< Offense,defense, playing lefty and righty ETC which changes as they all grow, I have seen the boy you speak of, He is a very good lacrosse player, labeling him the Best at the age group remains to be seen. . I do not know all the names of every child but there are other children that are there and are up and coming.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]
Me too. <b> All three are in my TOP 10 offensive players in 2024, anywhere. </b> Absolutely no question. And I am not the dad either. And I'm not a dad on that team. Anybody want to debate that, you know nothing about youth lacrosse. The 3rd kid is the best 2024 kid ANYWHERE, when he feels like playing. Dominant, when his head is in the game.
[/quote]
So you rank Top Ten offensive players in the 2024 group? Really? Laughable, no scary.... Get a life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At this age would not pin point 1 child. There are many factors when it comes to lacrosse, SIZE< SPEED< IQ< Offense,defense, playing lefty and righty ETC which changes as they all grow, I have seen the boy you speak of, He is a very good lacrosse player, labeling him the Best at the age group remains to be seen. . I do not know all the names of every child but there are other children that are there and are up and coming.

Everyone knows what makes up a good lacrosse player, so stop with the lecture. Most of the people on here likely coach in some capacity and/or also played the game. So, once again, you are not educating anyone about anything, although obviously you would like to think so. And we know they are kids, and all of this will change. Forget about "up and coming." The question was realiative to... TODAY. Tomorrow is a total unknown. And you don't need to know names. Site team and position. I'm sure we all will know who you are referring to.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]
Me too. <b> All three are in my TOP 10 offensive players in 2024, anywhere. </b> Absolutely no question. And I am not the dad either. And I'm not a dad on that team. Anybody want to debate that, you know nothing about youth lacrosse. The 3rd kid is the best 2024 kid ANYWHERE, when he feels like playing. Dominant, when his head is in the game.

So you rank Top Ten offensive players in the 2024 group? Really? Laughable, no scary.... Get a life.
[/quote]

... so says the B club dad... Guess the topic isn't relative to your family.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lololol you're a hammerhead haha. "My TOP 10 11 year old lacrosse players" Who marries or hires a guy like this?? or for that matter who would want to call this guy dad?? Your family is embarrassed of you and you don't even know it. The best part is "I'm not a dad on that team" if that is the case than you are a sad human being who never amounted to anything. Seriously man get a life and make someone proud of you once, think about what you are doing and saying about 11 year olds. I have now seen it all, but keep you ranking system going it seems to make you feel better Non Dad of this team. haha. Is there anyone else that can picture what this guys life is like? Wow hang it up man, your kid wont make up for your life's shortfalls. THEY ARE 11!

B team Dad, is that you??? This topic doesn't apply to you or your son, now does it?? And you are REALLY not happy about that, are you?? It really pisses you off, huh. Now, you're going to be in a bad mood the rest of the day. I suggest that you go home tonight, crack open a few Budweisers, and smack the wife around again. Then, yell at the kid about how bad a lacrosse player he is. Yup, that will make you feel better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

[/quote]

Yup. Next up, the Bottom 10, and your kids is first on the list.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone knows what makes up a good lacrosse player, so stop with the lecture. Most of the people on here likely coach in some capacity and/or also played the game. So, once again, you are not educating anyone about anything, although obviously you would like to think so. And we know they are kids, and all of this will change. Forget about "up and coming." The question was realiative to... TODAY. Tomorrow is a total unknown. And you don't need to know names. Site team and position. I'm sure we all will know who you are referring to.

a couple of middies from WP. couple Middies from Express , Couple middes from TAZ. ..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

[/quote]
Ha, great come back. That must have taken you some serious time and effort to put that together. What am I going to do? My kid is on the bottom of the list that some loser made on BOTC. Hey, your(notice, not you're) kid should be home so you can continue to live your life through him. Thanks for the laugh though, made my day!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote] a couple of middies from WP. couple Middies from Express , Couple middes from TAZ. ..[/quote]

After all of the lecturing and expert analysis, you don't know enough about the subject matter to even have an opinion. How lame.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]
Ha, great come back. That must have taken you some serious time and effort to put that together. What am I going to do? My kid is on the bottom of the list that some loser made on BOTC. Hey, your(notice, not you're) kid should be home so you can continue to live your life through him. Thanks for the laugh though, made my day! [/quote]

Me too. lol.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha, great come back. That must have taken you some serious time and effort to put that together. What am I going to do? My kid is on the bottom of the list that some loser made on BOTC. Hey, your(notice, not you're) kid should be home so you can continue to live your life through him. Thanks for the laugh though, made my day! [/quote]

Me too. lol.[/quote]

It's hard to believe some of the crap I'm reading!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

the Boy From Sachem would give him a run for his Money..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

Me too. lol.[/quote] IS IT REALLY THAT HARD. THIS SITE IS FULL OF CRAP!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was brine tonight

A
Anonymous
Unregistered