BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 52 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 51 52
Re: 2018 Women's DI, II & III College Lacrosse Season
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Sam Apuzzo wow... everyone says Ohlmiller has POTY wrapped up but look at Apuzzo. Puts up a ton of points in the ACC and has middie like stats in terms of draws,GBS and CTs. She is such a complete player, today she was face guarded and still put up 10 points. Apuzzo and Kent will be unstoppable together, if the rumor about Kent is true, watch out for BC next year.

She is great. Lets see how BC does against a real top 15 team. Haven't played one yet, despite Navy's silly current ranking. 1 goal win over Michigan at home??? If Kent doesn't play they r not a top 10 team by end of year. Next year you are right, if kent plays they will be a final 4 contender again. Despite their highly overrated coach, btw.

Usc will beat them next week

USC will have to score more than 5 goals to beat BC. Only 5 goals scored vs Northwestern not a good offensive performance.

5 goals=not a good offensive performance...thanks Mr obvious

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Acacia has done an amazing job with that team. Look who's coming next year, Weeks twins and Medijid, stellar recruiting class. Although im surprised that Abbey Ngai has not been in net, she is dominate.

Acacia is a barely passable coach. She is a good recruiter. Kinda like a used car saleswoman. Her assistants do the actual coaching.

ND is interesting situation year after top recruit after top recruit followed by mediocrity. How long can a school stay the course

There are more bad coaches than good ones just like there is more average players than exceptional. That's why the same teams keep winning. Good coaches and good talent. Its so hard for these others teams to break into the elite with the coaches they have.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Sam Apuzzo wow... everyone says Ohlmiller has POTY wrapped up but look at Apuzzo. Puts up a ton of points in the ACC and has middie like stats in terms of draws,GBS and CTs. She is such a complete player, today she was face guarded and still put up 10 points. Apuzzo and Kent will be unstoppable together, if the rumor about Kent is true, watch out for BC next year.

She is great. Lets see how BC does against a real top 15 team. Haven't played one yet, despite Navy's silly current ranking. 1 goal win over Michigan at home??? If Kent doesn't play they r not a top 10 team by end of year. Next year you are right, if kent plays they will be a final 4 contender again. Despite their highly overrated coach, btw.

USC will have to score more than 5 goals to beat BC. Only 5 goals scored vs Northwestern not a good offensive performance.

Also = great defensive performance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Acacia has done an amazing job with that team. Look who's coming next year, Weeks twins and Medijid, stellar recruiting class. Although im surprised that Abbey Ngai has not been in net, she is dominate.

Acacia is a barely passable coach. She is a good recruiter. Kinda like a used car saleswoman. Her assistants do the actual coaching.

ND is interesting situation year after top recruit after top recruit followed by mediocrity. How long can a school stay the course

There are more bad coaches than good ones just like there is more average players than exceptional. That's why the same teams keep winning. Good coaches and good talent. Its so hard for these others teams to break into the elite with the coaches they have.

Spot on!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you were starting a team and you could pick Apuzzo, KO or McCool who would you pick. The answer to that question says a lot for who the best player in the country is. I'm sure there are other girls to consider but these are the big 3 in my opinion.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Sam Apuzzo wow... everyone says Ohlmiller has POTY wrapped up but look at Apuzzo. Puts up a ton of points in the ACC and has middie like stats in terms of draws,GBS and CTs. She is such a complete player, today she was face guarded and still put up 10 points. Apuzzo and Kent will be unstoppable together, if the rumor about Kent is true, watch out for BC next year.

Also = great defensive performance.[/quot

Usc haters are going to say offense no good...Nw defender mom and dads will say amazing defense...everyone talking their own book...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Sam Apuzzo wow... everyone says Ohlmiller has POTY wrapped up but look at Apuzzo. Puts up a ton of points in the ACC and has middie like stats in terms of draws,GBS and CTs. She is such a complete player, today she was face guarded and still put up 10 points. Apuzzo and Kent will be unstoppable together, if the rumor about Kent is true, watch out for BC next year.

Also = great defensive performance.[/quot

Usc haters are going to say offense no good...Nw defender mom and dads will say amazing defense...everyone talking their own book...

Did you watch the game? Goalie made a bunch of saves (named Big ten D player of the week) and the backer zone was played very well. I think SB has a good zone defense. USC scored 10 against them without Kerrigan Miller. I think giving NUs D in that game credit is ok. Don't you?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you were starting a team and you could pick Apuzzo, KO or McCool who would you pick. The answer to that question says a lot for who the best player in the country is. I'm sure there are other girls to consider but these are the big 3 in my opinion.

McCool

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
East vs west again. NU plays a killer schedule of big time programs every year that's why even when they have 8 or 9 losses the get serious consideration for the tournament. It would be great if SB played the NU schedule. Then we would really get a feel of how good they were. Its a lot easier to get UP for every 4th or 5th game vs having to bring it almost every game. People have to stop with the cupcakes from the west USC, Stanford, Colorado Denver and the rest

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

McCool

I would have to go with Apuzzo #1, She does so much more than McCool. McCool 2nd best college player this year. 3rd is up for grabs, could be anybody.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

McCool

I would have to go with Apuzzo #1, She does so much more than McCool. McCool 2nd best college player this year. 3rd is up for grabs, could be anybody.

Everyone has their opinion. thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Apuzzo or KO... both are better than Mcool

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

McCool

That's just a ridiculous statement, "so much more" .Offensively I think Apuzzo gets the nod slightly, at the draw I give McCool the edge but close, and defensively its not even close. There is a reason Apuzzo plays attack and you have to take into account that Apuzzo never comes out of a game while McCool does so you would expect Apuzzo to put up bigger numbers.Watch McCool on the defensive side , she may be the best 1 on 1 defender on the country. Apuzzo is no doubt a great player but if I were starting a team I would take the player that can do it all .That said I don't think Apuuzo gets the recognition she deserves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

McCool

That's just a ridiculous statement, "so much more" .Offensively I think Apuzzo gets the nod slightly, at the draw I give McCool the edge but close, and defensively its not even close. There is a reason Apuzzo plays attack and you have to take into account that Apuzzo never comes out of a game while McCool does so you would expect Apuzzo to put up bigger numbers.Watch McCool on the defensive side , she may be the best 1 on 1 defender on the country. Apuzzo is no doubt a great player but if I were starting a team I would take the player that can do it all .That said I don't think Apuuzo gets the recognition she deserves.

Where have you been? Defense is easy, anyone can play it and it is not important .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
whenever the conversation turns to a player that does it all, KO slips a little

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

KO should not even be in the conversaton with Apuzzo, McCool. KO good offensively, that's it. Apuzzo, McCool do everything.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Apuzzo is better on the draw than McCool. Apuzzo also is a menace in the ride.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

KO should not even be in the conversaton with Apuzzo, McCool. KO good offensively, that's it. Apuzzo, McCool do everything.

wow, someone speaking lilke they really understand the sport. BTW, Apuzzo is a Mid who is playing Att. Would dominate both ends. Best player by far.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"wow, someone speaking lilke they really understand the sport. BTW, Apuzzo is a Mid who is playing Att. Would dominate both ends. Best player by far."

This may be the silliest comment I have read. If she is playing attack then she is not a mid.If she would dominate both ends then they would have her playing both ends but honestly is not fast enough .She has an amazing stick and lax IQ but not really elite midfielder type speed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

wow, someone speaking lilke they really understand the sport. BTW, Apuzzo is a Mid who is playing Att. Would dominate both ends. Best player by far.

Whatever. The best player by far at the NCAA level likely won't see the field this year unfortunately. If she does, BC has a shot again. If she doesn't, next year BC will be unreal. Kenzie Kent, if she had not also been such a darn good hockey player, would have been a multiple time tewie winner. Fact. Still should have been last year. All the laxie elitists just can't stand that someone can not touch a stick for 9 months and then step on the field mid season and dominate every team and player in the country. If tewie is for best player, kent should already have one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Apuzzo, is NOT a great defender. There are better 2 way middies including McCool. Everything else I would agree with what has been said. If I was taking one to start a team I would take appuzo her effect on the circle ,the offense and the ride would be enough for me. Great kid too!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whatever. The best player by far at the NCAA level likely won't see the field this year unfortunately. If she does, BC has a shot again. If she doesn't, next year BC will be unreal. Kenzie Kent, if she had not also been such a darn good hockey player, would have been a multiple time tewie winner. Fact. Still should have been last year. All the laxie elitists just can't stand that someone can not touch a stick for 9 months and then step on the field mid season and dominate every team and player in the country. If tewie is for best player, kent should already have one.

If Mia Hamm would have played lax, would have been a 4x tewie...you bc koolaide drinking windbags gotta settle down...best players,best coach,best recruits and best hockey players...blah blah blah

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please , Kent is overhyped , she can score but that is it and Ohmiller is better at it than her , for that matter so is Murphy . What is there 3 women’s NCAA hockey teams , what a joke , so good at hockey . I hear Ohmiller is the best curler in the NCAA .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to Albany this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kent is not good at hockey.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If Mia Hamm would have played lax, would have been a 4x tewie...you bc koolaide drinking windbags gotta settle down...best players,best coach,best recruits and best hockey players...blah blah blah

Is Kenzie Kent the best player in the country at the NCAA level?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure of that. Doesn't have hands I hear.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please , Kent is overhyped , she can score but that is it and Ohmiller is better at it than her , for that matter so is Murphy . What is there 3 women’s NCAA hockey teams , what a joke , so good at hockey . I hear Ohmiller is the best curler in the NCAA .

please. She so much faster than ohmiller. Guess u didn't watch the finals last year. Carried the team on her back. 10 points. relentless ride. worked the draw circle. So much more valuable than oh. Oh is as one dimensional as they get. Murphy??? r u out of your mind???? what an SB DB

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

McCool

If any other player took 20+ shots in a game they would score goals too - everyone remembers the winning goal, but she played very poorly against MD

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Albany does have a very young roster this year and a change at head coach. Not sure why the coaching change.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
coaching change was late. They get a pass

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They were ranked top 20 in preseason rankings no?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They were ranked top 20 in preseason rankings no?

Again it just shows you how worthless all these pols are, the only one that matters is the last one

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stanford at Duke tomorrow ... prediction: Duke 15-10

1-3 start? Yikes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

McCool

If any other player took 20+ shots in a game they would score goals too - everyone remembers the winning goal, but she played very poorly against MD

I watched that game and was thinking the same exact thing. Reminded me of John Starks game seven NBA finals. He/she never stopped shooting regardless of a horrendous amount of misses. Extremely low percentage shots that ended up as possession changes. If your going to take a million shots at least aim for the pipe. Would rather see it go out of bounds and get the ball back or come off the pipe for a 50/50 ball. Yeah she had a few goals in the end and the game win assist, but overall it was an ugly game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stony Brook predictions for this weekend??

Anyone taking Northwestern?

SB 16-9

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

McCool

If any other player took 20+ shots in a game they would score goals too - everyone remembers the winning goal, but she played very poorly
against MD

I watched that game and was thinking the same exact thing. Reminded me of John Starks game seven NBA finals. He/she never stopped shooting regardless of a horrendous amount of misses. Extremely low percentage shots that ended up as possession changes. If your going to take a million shots at least aim for the pipe. Would rather see it go out of bounds and get the ball back or come off the pipe for a 50/50 ball. Yeah she had a few goals in the end and the game win assist, but overall it was an ugly game.

Honestly did you even watch the game . First off she did miss a lot of shots but of the 11 she missed 8 were recovered by UNC . I would much prefer they miss the goal entirely and if the low attack does their job its no problem , certainly better than throwing it in the goalies stick. “ Game win assist” or as they say the GWA , lol. She had the winnng goal. I guess the draw controls , more than any other player , or the awesome job on defense matters little . Sorry but Apuzzo and Ohmiller essentially play a weak schedule ,BC because their non conference schedule is an embarrassment , and SB conference schedule is an embarrassment .UNC plays a tougher schedule than just about every othe team , who plays a more difficult one ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SB 16-9

People are forgetting NW is adding a fantastic player that was out last year. They will win draws and the game NW 10-9

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SB 16-9

People are forgetting NW is adding a fantastic player that was out last year. They will win draws and the game NW 10-9

I agree, I believe all of the extra possessions NU will have due to their domination of the draw circle will be Stony Brook's demise. I hope not but you can't give a strong team that many more opportunities. NU 13 Stony Brook 11

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SB 16-9

NU will be NG after they face SB!

Page 8 of 52 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 51 52

Link Copied to Clipboard