BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,715
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 31 of 45 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 44 45
Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
But their team is made up of players from 5 different states. Ask anyone on the team. Igloo is all Long Island. And yes congrats on winning that tournament. But a few weeks later they didn't get out of the first round of the millon national championship. All that is being said is they are not an all Long Island team. Either is 91

Igloo showed up to Millon National Championship with one goalie and when the kid suffered a horrendous injury, they added to their roster. That kid may have been from LI, but he wasn't on that Igloo team. At least it came back to bite Millon in the butt for not enforcing his roster rule that he was so adamant about.

WOW you're a special kind of crazy. This should not even be a statement that this kid got hurt. They did not pull a goalie and replace him with someone not on the roster. You really wanted to penalize that team because a kid got hurt and the tournament director did what was right. I guess you wanted them to pack up and head back home because that was really the right thing to do?

Not that its a huge deal because it was 7th grade lacrosse, but they should have dressed and played another player on the approved roster, or came with 2 goalies like every other team. That is what would have been supported under the rules. Because that was really the right thing to do! They said they pulled up a 2023 goalie and the kid that showed up and played was an inch taller than the actual goal and probably 170 lbs and wound up playing better than the original goalie before he was injured. Regardless, that is why you have rules, to end speculation. That goalie wound up winning the game for igloo. He stuffed about 4 point blank shots on the doorstep.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo had some good wins last year but to try and say they are the best team is simply a joke. There is at least 3 teams that where better last year. Express,Dukes, Hawks. These teams were clear and above everyone else.
Most teams because of the age requirement that was changed mid year could not send a team to WSYL because they stayed loyal to the players on their team. Igloo is the only team to completely screw their players and families and send a team not their own. So lets save the chest pounding,Igloo is the only true LI team - in the world of club lacrosse it means nothing especially after you treat families that way!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo had some good wins last year but to try and say they are the best team is simply a joke. There is at least 3 teams that where better last year. Express,Dukes, Hawks. These teams were clear and above everyone else.
Most teams because of the age requirement that was changed mid year could not send a team to WSYL because they stayed loyal to the players on their team. Igloo is the only team to completely screw their players and families and send a team not their own. So lets save the chest pounding,Igloo is the only true LI team - in the world of club lacrosse it means nothing especially after you treat families that way!

Mic Drop

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Question for you express backers: how many 2022's are they taking to wsyl this year? I know of at least 3 players not on AJ 's team playing for that team this year. But it's all right now I guess. Stop with the holier than thou act. Its nauseating. And igloo won the biggest 2022 tournament of the summer. Express didn't. Please don't say wsyl was because it wasn't close. Competition was terrible. And please don't ask why igloo didn't win because you could ask same thing about express at Millon. Igloo is the best LONG ISLAND team. Express is a national team. They should beat local teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Question for you express backers: how many 2022's are they taking to wsyl this year? I know of at least 3 players not on AJ 's team playing for that team this year. But it's all right now I guess. Stop with the holier than thou act. Its nauseating. And igloo won the biggest 2022 tournament of the summer. Express didn't. Please don't say wsyl was because it wasn't close. Competition was terrible. And please don't ask why igloo didn't win because you could ask same thing about express at Millon. Igloo is the best LONG ISLAND team. Express is a national team. They should beat local teams.

Take some nauzene and get over yourself

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh stop it. Express had a separate world series team. Please don't act like igloo was the only one to do it. Every organization including the mighty 91 did it last year it just worked for express better than the other teams. Let's all chill and enjoy watching the kids play. Stop the chest bumping they good teams are all fun to watch can't we agree on that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh stop it. Express had a separate world series team. Please don't act like igloo was the only one to do it. Every organization including the mighty 91 did it last year it just worked for express better than the other teams. Let's all chill and enjoy watching the kids play. Stop the chest bumping they good teams are all fun to watch can't we agree on that.

Completely inaccurate, both 91 and Express only played with their 2022 boys. Igloo brought boys from its 2021 team. Why make false statements?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wish clubs would just make a u13 team for this event. My kid is a young 2022 and qualifies as a u13 and he would tryout of clubs held them. But I would never have him be an add to a 2023 team, that's awkward.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wish clubs would just make a u13 team for this event. My kid is a young 2022 and qualifies as a u13 and he would tryout of clubs held them. But I would never have him be an add to a 2023 team, that's awkward.

Why be bothered by the label? If your kid qualifies then he would be on a u13 team because it's an age based tournament, who cares what they call it. They could call it a 2021 team, or a 2025 team but who cares!! In reality it's a u13 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Completely inaccurate, both 91 and Express only played with their 2022 boys. Igloo brought boys from its 2021 team. Why make false statements?

Stop it. Did express take the entire 35 man roster or they left the bottom half of the roster home. No need to lie on here man.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But their team is made up of players from 5 different states. Ask anyone on the team. Igloo is all Long Island. And yes congrats on winning that tournament. But a few weeks later they didn't get out of the first round of the millon national championship. All that is being said is they are not an all Long Island team. Either is 91

Igloo showed up to Millon National Championship with one goalie and when the kid suffered a horrendous injury, they added to their roster. That kid may have been from LI, but he wasn't on that Igloo team. At least it came back to bite Millon in the butt for not enforcing his roster rule that he was so adamant about.

That kid they added IS from Long Island and IS on 2022 Igloo Aspen, Igloo's 2022 second team, and Mark Million did approved the addition!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, Express did not take their 35 man roster nor did any other team as per WSYL Rules.

All teams must carry between 18-23 field players and a minimum of 2 goalies at all times. Both goalies do not have to physically participate in the Regional Qualifier, but both need to regularly play within your club or organization and will be held to the same roster eligibility standards as other players. Total roster size can not exceed 25 players.

So, enough already......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That kid they added IS from Long Island and IS on 2022 Igloo Aspen, Igloo's 2022 second team, and Mark Million did approved the addition!

Ha. That’s fake news. You made that up. My son played on igloo 2022 B and the goalie did not play in the tournament. He is now on the A team but did not attend the Million tournament. Funny, b/c you had enough info to try and sound legit, so must be an igloo parent. But blatantly lying. Ouch

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha. That’s fake news. You made that up. My son played on igloo 2022 B and the goalie did not play in the tournament. He is now on the A team but did not attend the Million tournament. Funny, b/c you had enough info to try and sound legit, so must be an igloo parent. But blatantly lying. Ouch

I heard it was the John Hopkin's goalie that filled in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Go on YouTube and watch the game again and you tell me who is in the net, thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Go on YouTube and watch the game again and you tell me who is in the net, thanks

Don’t need to go on YouTube sport, I was there the kid that played was the younger brother of a kid on the team. Was a 2023 kid. Not. 2022 B team kid. Don’t care one way or another. Not opining on whether it violated the rules or not just pointing out that you are spewing BS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That kid they added IS from Long Island and IS on 2022 Igloo Aspen, Igloo's 2022 second team, and Mark Million did approved the addition! [/quote]

[/quote]

Go on YouTube and watch the game again and you tell me who is in the net, thanks[/quote]

Don’t need to go on YouTube sport, I was there the kid that played was the younger brother of a kid on the team. Was a 2023 kid. Not. 2022 B team kid. Don’t care one way or another. Not opining on whether it violated the rules or not just pointing out that you are spewing BS. [/quote]

You’re all stunads. The 2022a team last year carried one goalie. Kid got hurt in a horrific injury during day 1 of millon. Played remaining time with a younger sibling in met. 2022B goalie was not there but parents drove him down for day 2. What is your point anyway?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

Go on YouTube and watch the game again and you tell me who is in the net, thanks[/quote]

Don’t need to go on YouTube sport, I was there the kid that played was the younger brother of a kid on the team. Was a 2023 kid. Not. 2022 B team kid. Don’t care one way or another. Not opining on whether it violated the rules or not just pointing out that you are spewing BS. [/quote]

You’re all stunads. The 2022a team last year carried one goalie. Kid got hurt in a horrific injury during day 1 of millon. Played remaining time with a younger sibling in met. 2022B goalie was not there but parents drove him down for day 2. What is your point anyway?[/quote]

I stand corrected. You are absolutely right, the 2023 goalie won the whole thing for IGLOO, my bad. Wonder how Mark Million's team feels losing to a 2023 goalie in the net for the ship!!! Oh well, its old news now right??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You’re all stunads. The 2022a team last year carried one goalie. Kid got hurt in a horrific injury during day 1 of millon. Played remaining time with a younger sibling in met. 2022B goalie was not there but parents drove him down for day 2. What is your point anyway?[/quote]

I stand corrected. You are absolutely right, the 2023 goalie won the whole thing for IGLOO, my bad. Wonder how Mark Million's team feels losing to a 2023 goalie in the net for the ship!!! Oh well, its old news now right??[/quote]

Move on people - stop talking about the goalies. This is getting ridiculous - these are all good kids - go complain directly to Mark Million for what happened million of years ago.... i'm sure he will listen to you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who's in for Blatant Spring Jam?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express
Igloo
Legacy
Outlaws

Top 5 in that order,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Express going to be more competitive against Dukes at Spring Thaw or will they get run off the field again like they did this summer on the island?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express
Igloo
Legacy
Outlaws

Top 5 in that order,

Outlaws are a total joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy might not even field a team this summer. That team is in major disarray.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy might not even field a team this summer. That team is in major disarray.

Outlaws in the same sinking ship! Change of ownership has everyone running for the 91 and Express!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws Have no change in ownership- Loser that left to go to 91 B, should shut up
They have added a couple very good kids, I know that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Express going to be more competitive against Dukes at Spring Thaw or will they get run off the field again like they did this summer on the island?

Only a troll would ask such a question. Dukes is a team made of Studs from all over. They are supposed to beat everyone. Dukes had the benefit of playing when and where they want while playing who they want on the field. They do not play year round together nor go thru the long brutal summer tournaments weekend after weekend. In one case last year they even brought kids for the last day of a 2 day tournament so they could win it. There is only a few teams that can run with them and the Express is definitely on of the them.
What team do you play for so we can all see how well you do against Dukes at Spring Thaw.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only a troll would ask such a question. Dukes is a team made of Studs from all over. They are supposed to beat everyone. Dukes had the benefit of playing when and where they want while playing who they want on the field. They do not play year round together nor go thru the long brutal summer tournaments weekend after weekend. In one case last year they even brought kids for the last day of a 2 day tournament so they could win it. There is only a few teams that can run with them and the Express is definitely on of the them.
What team do you play for so we can all see how well you do against Dukes at Spring Thaw.
Dukes stinks : legacy is doing fine. Will beat 91 . Express overrated

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws Have no change in ownership- Loser that left to go to 91 B, should shut up
They have added a couple very good kids, I know that.

Much better over at 91 and can crush your sorry [ChillLaxin]club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To each his own. No reason for the name calling and disparaging organizations. You put your kids in the best situation possible for them to learn and get better. What's right for one child might not be the best situation for another. To recognize that and move on is not a blemish to either the child or the organization. With that being said the way one leaves an organization and a team does say a lot about ones character.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I will never understand the talk about Dukes or any other similar team within the context of club lacrosse, either in criticism or, even worse, the chest thumping. They are essentially an all star team culled from other good clubs - while club lacrosse is kind of the wild west, there is still a loose ideal that you select a team in the fall and then develop that team and its players by practicing and playing together over the course of that season. Those teams are what comprise 99.99% of the club circuit. To walk around and boast about how good they are in beating traditional club teams means what exactly??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I will never understand the talk about Dukes or any other similar team within the context of club lacrosse, either in criticism or, even worse, the chest thumping. They are essentially an all star team culled from other good clubs - while club lacrosse is kind of the wild west, there is still a loose ideal that you select a team in the fall and then develop that team and its players by practicing and playing together over the course of that season. Those teams are what comprise 99.99% of the club circuit. To walk around and boast about how good they are in beating traditional club teams means what exactly??

They also don't practice which really should even the playing field. Are you saying the LIE, Team 91 don't get the pick of great kids? And they practice year round. Dukes has a total of 8 practices all year. And many kids only make 4 or 5 of them. Like it or not, it's pretty impressive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They also don't practice which really should even the playing field. Are you saying the LIE, Team 91 don't get the pick of great kids? And they practice year round. Dukes has a total of 8 practices all year. And many kids only make 4 or 5 of them. Like it or not, it's pretty impressive.

Yes, lacrosse is a team game, and they don't practice, but they are very high end players, so I still hold to my point - if you took the top players of the two teams you mention , LIE and Express, that combined team also likely would be able to play at a higher level than the individual two teams, even without much practice.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares. From LI myself. My best bunch of kids against yours. Who cares what state or what other club stickers might be on their cars--their team beat yours. Now everyone can continue to go back to their lives... I get the age on age complaint, but this one, stop, you sound like a sore loser, whiner.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed, Dukes is a joke. The team never plays in any real tournaments, they play in tournaments with B level teams at best so the can easily win and promote "the Program", just look at the teams they played in Florida in January a complete blowout against local mediocre teams, then they promote like they are a great program, it's embarrassing for them to do that. What A JOKE.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares. From LI myself. My best bunch of kids against yours. Who cares what state or what other club stickers might be on their cars--their team beat yours. Now everyone can continue to go back to their lives... I get the age on age complaint, but this one, stop, you sound like a sore loser, whiner.

BOTC Tourette post . . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ummm...both express and 91 have studs from all different
States. Same as Dukes. And they practice together all year
and still can't beat Dukes. Dukes best team out there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed, Dukes is a joke. The team never plays in any real tournaments, they play in tournaments with B level teams at best so the can easily win and promote "the Program", just look at the teams they played in Florida in January a complete blowout against local mediocre teams, then they promote like they are a great program, it's embarrassing for them to do that. What A JOKE.

Naptown is a complete joke? I suppose beating LIE 12-3 this summer doesn’t count because it wasn’t in a tournament? Don’t worry. They are coming to Blatant this spring. Just hope that the MD club playoffs keep the MD kids away. Then maybe Dukes won’t run over everyone there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Glad we left cause 91 is way better anyways. Tons more practice. Wait till Summer!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And EVERYONE is glad you left also. You were an egomaniac who thought you were a coach even though you never played the game. That's two teams now you have worn out your welcome with. Only a matter of time for a third...

Page 31 of 45 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 44 45

Link Copied to Clipboard