BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 103 of 263 1 2 101 102 103 104 105 262 263
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Under Armour Final top 25
Massapequa # 4
Chaminade # 9

Syo # 10
Pequa # 14
SE # 16
Cham # 18

CSH #11
WM #14
SYO # 16
SE #19

CSH #6
WM #10
CHAM #22

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Under Armour Final top 25
Massapequa # 4
Chaminade # 9

Syo # 10
Pequa # 14
SE # 16
Cham # 18

CSH #11
WM #14
SYO # 16
SE #19

CSH #6
WM #10
CHAM #22

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

talk about fake news USLAXMAG just keeping every body happy with those rankings across country with those rankings.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Poll makes me laugh.

T
Me too. Chaminade should be top 3.

Why? Because your sons on the team? Easy there Cowboy. They’re already stretching it at #5

Nope, because your's is not.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

talk about fake news USLAXMAG just keeping every body happy with those rankings across country with those rankings.

Agree, Culver and Landon are very expensive private schools that recruit so they need the ranking to justify there being. .

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree, Culver and Landon are very expensive private schools that recruit so they need the ranking to justify there being. .

For what its worth Inside Lacrosse/ Under Armor High School Lacrosse Rankings 2018 - A little more realistic. Nike/US Lacrosse has Cold Spring Harbor ranked in top 25 this year (13) and Brunswick at 21 no way Brunswick (Ct) 21 they are a top 5 no question, Number 3 Inside Lacrosse/UA

http://www.insidelacrosse.com/artic...eseason-high-school-power-rankings/51400

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For what its worth Inside Lacrosse/ Under Armor High School Lacrosse Rankings 2018 - A little more realistic. Nike/US Lacrosse has Cold Spring Harbor ranked in top 25 this year (13) and Brunswick at 21 no way Brunswick (Ct) 21 they are a top 5 no question, Number 3 Inside Lacrosse/UA

http://www.insidelacrosse.com/artic...eseason-high-school-power-rankings/51400

None of this matters until someone sponsors a tournament AND gets all 25 there. It’s about as pointless as the NCAA rankings that rank 20 teams but only 18 make the tournament. Waste of time. And nvm the fact of 1/2 of the teams are private and recruit kids. Dumb.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Poll makes me laugh.

T

Why? Because your sons on the team? Easy there Cowboy. They’re already stretching it at #5

Recent history shows it's unlikely at season end Cham will be in the top 10, let alone top 20.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Both teams are loaded with men who should be college sophomores. If they can't beat a bunch of HS boys, they're in trouble. As are the Coaches of the Colleges they're committed to.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Poll makes me laugh.

T

Recent history shows it's unlikely at season end Cham will be in the top 10, let alone top 20.

Facts don’t lie Chammy dad. Your kid and team will will licking their wounds from the beat downs that await. Preseason chest beating is about all you can be confident about, ya hammerhead! Oh yea, when Johnny gets to college he will disappear into lax oblivion, so enjoy what little you have left.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop crying about schools like Landon and leave your island and travel down to DC and play the #1 team from last year and this year's preseason #1....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop crying about schools like Landon and leave your island and travel down to DC and play the #1 team from last year and this year's preseason #1....

As usual you would want LI to travel to you......guess you need every advantage......lets see, recruiting players, older players etc, home field, home team refs who like to call that soft/finesse game you play down there. Bring your soft players with mom-Buffy and dad-Brad dressed in vinyard vines apparel and come to LI and play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's that easy is it? You just want it and it happens?? Idiotic statements such as this one are indications that our educational system failed long ago . . .or people just got stupid after they got older!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Bring your soft players with mom-Buffy and dad-Brad dressed in vinyard vines apparel and come to LI and play."

We don't need them to come up for that, we can get is by scheduling games with CSH, GC or Manhasset.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Bring your soft players with mom-Buffy and dad-Brad dressed in vinyard vines apparel and come to LI and play."

We don't need them to come up for that, we can get is by scheduling games with CSH, GC or Manhasset.

Ha....touché'

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha....touché'

Don't forget to bring a visor in case the sun is out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Would anyone agree that Suffolk A and Nassau A are the one of the strongest division in the nation ? I know B,C have great teams also but in general ? Had a debate with someone and they said national prep school league and Fairfield county blow them away don’t know much about them. Was I wrong lol ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Would anyone agree that Suffolk A and Nassau A are the one of the strongest division in the nation ? I know B,C have great teams also but in general ? Had a debate with someone and they said national prep school league and Fairfield county blow them away don’t know much about them. Was I wrong lol ?

I think that the top 3 or 4 of our Class A in Nassau and Suffolk can hang with most programs. I dont think that they would do well versus Landon, Boys Latin, Haverford, Deerfield, Brunswicks, Culvers etc. Chaminade and St Anthonys have hard times with these programs. These are all schools that recruit and players go there for sports. All the power to the families that send their kids to these elite privates. If you look at their rosters many have players from Long Island hotbed lacrosse programs. I really dont think Fairfield County is comparable to the National Prep School league. I think they are very similar to the Nassau and Suffolk class A.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isn’t Landon like $60k a year with room and board and other extras ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Amen. Top HS sports now an arms race with private school recruitment, scholarships and PG's. They need to separate out the sports factory schools form genuine high schools.

Most insane is when IMG is listed in polls ... might as well list Lizards or NXT pro touring team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha....touché'

So, so true!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha....touché'

So, so true!

Also true that those three teams will spank your team and walk away laughing while you put aloe on your arms from the sunburn you got from wearing your favorite sleeveless t shirt and cut off jean shorts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha....touché'

So, so true!

Also true that those three teams will spank your team and walk away laughing while you put aloe on your arms from the sunburn you got from wearing your favorite sleeveless t shirt and cut off jean shorts.

...Also true in most cases...funny stuff. LI is at least united against DC/MD!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Landon is a day school, no boarding students. I think the price tag is @ $40K.
Georgetown Prep has boarders. Brian Cashman is an alum.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Berner looks to reclaim its glory from the 70's this year and I expect big things out of Levittown Memorial this season as well. They've always come to play.

Levittown Memorial! That is funny!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Levittown Memorial ...does work- release apply to high school lax?....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was a joke. Memorial was a strong high program that produced many good players. Closed in the 80's.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was a joke. Memorial was a strong high program that produced many good players. Closed in the 80's.

I played there the year they closed, only played on the Freshman team and then went to Division. Many of those guys played at the college level and many coach HS and College. Combining with Division was a good thing, the team sizes were getting really small.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How will WI look this year? Will Craig be able to put a dominant team together in his last year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How will WI look this year? Will Craig be able to put a dominant team together in his last year?

Yes they have some very good 9th graders, big year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't think they will be top 4.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Huntington looks like the new up and coming Suffolk threat. Travis needs a title.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Needs to learn how to coach!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Huntington looks like the new up and coming Suffolk threat. Travis needs a title.

No they don't.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Needs to learn how to coach!!!!!

We know your kid sits the bench. It's not coaches fault. He's coached my son for a year and he's been terrific.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son doesn’t even play for Huntington!!!! My sons high school beat both his hogs school and travel badly!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son doesn’t even play for Huntington!!!! My sons high school beat both his hogs school and travel badly!!!

What does this even mean??!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That he stinks as coach!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thoughts on Chaminade? Heard they should be legit ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like you're an angry elf. You might not like KT but he's been a great coach.

Like Reply Quote
Page 103 of 263 1 2 101 102 103 104 105 262 263
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard