BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,193
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 79 of 101 1 2 77 78 79 80 81 100 101
Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Spring is approaching and the town teams tournaments will be starting up. I feel the town team tournaments are a good barometer on How the HS teams will do down the road. I know some of the town teams grab from surrounding towns but what town teams stand out?

For Suffolk:

1. BBP
2. ESM
3. SWR
4. Commack

Big fall off after that.

Should be in that order.

I agree but I would have to put Commack in front of ESM. And I have never seen SWR play at any of the tournaments- How about the Nassau teams?

I’m sure we’ll get a RVC and a GC dad saying their teams are tops in Nassau. But really, is there any other team that compete in Nassau?? I read all of the garbage on here, and I don’t think there is another legit contender ever mentioned.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or maybe mocking you. Hmmmm....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have had enough Pack bashing.
Here is the truth.
We are solid from top to bottom.
Outside of the 2 big middies mentioned, not one kid on Taz would crack the Pack starting line up. Not one.
The goalies are very close to each other.
The attack on the Pack is slightly better, maybe the one rightly would see the field for the Pack and that would be it.
The middies on Taz outside of the 2 big middies, wouldn't even make the Pack. They are not even close.
The defense on the Pack is much better. Not one kid on Taz makes the Pack. Not one.

Express has a few kids that would make the Pack and likely contribute. Would never happen as they all live too far away.
Not one Igloo kid would make the roster.

Wait - another WP/Taz cheerleader said there were absolutely no reasons why any 2024 who might be able to play for these two teams would even consider NOT trying out for/playing for them??! Yet, here you are saying that geographically it makes no sense some. Wow - fancy that novel idea!

Boys, enough with the childish bickering. Obviously parents are never 100% objective. And some less than others. Breaking it down by position is rediculous. Both teams have played to within a goal every game for the past 3 years. That means they are very evenly matched. Throw out the box game since it’s a very different game, and one team was playing for fun and the other was playing to win at all costs. Means nothing. Very shortly both great teams will be playing again, and we’ll see what happens. Is as simple as that. Make anything more than that, and your nothing more than an obsessed parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is the truth.
Outside of the 2 big middies mentioned, not one kid on Taz would crack the Pack starting line up. Not one.
The attack on the Pack is slightly better, maybe the one rightly would see the field for the Pack and that would be it.
The middies on Taz outside of the 2 big middies, wouldn't even make the Pack. They are not even close.
The defense on the Pack is much better. Not one kid on Taz makes the Pack. Not one.

Express has a few kids that would make the Pack and likely contribute. Would never happen as they all live too far away.

Not one person would want to try out for a team with a statement like that. From what I saw , you should re-evaluate your thought process.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here is the truth.

Wait - another WP/Taz cheerleader said there were absolutely no reasons why any 2024 who might be able to play for these two teams would even consider NOT trying out for/playing for them??! Yet, here you are saying that geographically it makes no sense some. Wow - fancy that novel idea!

Boys, enough with the childish bickering. Obviously parents are never 100% objective. And some less than others. Breaking it down by position is rediculous. Both teams have played to within a goal every game for the past 3 years. That means they are very evenly matched. Throw out the box game since it’s a very different game, and one team was playing for fun and the other was playing to win at all costs. Means nothing. Very shortly both great teams will be playing again, and we’ll see what happens. Is as simple as that. Make anything more than that, and your nothing more than an obsessed parent.
soooooo condescending!! For FUN !! REALLY !! Was it fun for 91 tri state when you scored 25 goals , Come on NOW !! . WP plays to win and so does every other team. So please , you’re embarrassing yourself and your team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here is the truth.

soooooo condescending!! For FUN !! REALLY !! Was it fun for 91 tri state when you scored 25 goals , Come on NOW !! . WP plays to win and so does every other team. So please , you’re embarrassing yourself and your team.

Obviously a person that didn’t play the game and has no idea what they are looking at when they are watching a lacrosse game. Perfectly understandable. I suggest you consult with some knowledgeable parents on Legacy, and they will explain the game to you, as there are plenty that know the game. Regardless, we have one confirmed obsessive parent. Check. Appears to be the only one, so that’s actually quite good, I’d say. Despite what you read on here which is basically only 2 people going back and forth on an anonymous site, there is no bad blood between these two teams. Nothing but common respect and friendships, that I am aware of, for both parents and players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Think I’m going to have my son try out for the Brine National team for LI. Think the tryout is 3/1. Anybody else doing that? Did the Warrior games last year. Taking a pass on that this year. Thoughts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Spring is approaching and the town teams tournaments will be starting up. I feel the town team tournaments are a good barometer on How the HS teams will do down the road. I know some of the town teams grab from surrounding towns but what town teams stand out?

For Suffolk:

1. BBP
2. ESM
3. SWR
4. Commack

Big fall off after that.

Should be in that order.

I agree but I would have to put Commack in front of ESM. And I have never seen SWR play at any of the tournaments- How about the Nassau teams?

I’m sure we’ll get a RVC and a GC dad saying their teams are tops in Nassau. But really, is there any other team that compete in Nassau?? I read all of the garbage on here, and I don’t think there is another legit contender ever mentioned.

Any improved Suffolk teams that can maybe compete with the big’s this year? EI? Islip? BS? Sinai? Just wondering who to watch for this year.

Are some teams combining with the grade up or down, making A/B teams? Are the top 4 doing that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here is the truth.

Obviously a person that didn’t play the game and has no idea what they are looking at when they are watching a lacrosse game. Perfectly understandable. I suggest you consult with some knowledgeable parents on Legacy, and they will explain the game to you, as there are plenty that know the game. Regardless, we have one confirmed obsessive parent. Check. Appears to be the only one, so that’s actually quite good, I’d say. Despite what you read on here which is basically only 2 people going back and forth on an anonymous site, there is no bad blood between these two teams. Nothing but common respect and friendships, that I am aware of, for both parents and players.
trust me . Played the game better than you. Your post stated that your kids played for fun. Which means they lost because they really did not try. Thats what you were saying. Yes box is a different animal, we all agree on that. We all agree the teams are the best out there but don’t try to down play the loss . No matter what the game is , they all play to win and have fun. If WP won all the crap on BOTC would have been against TAZ. Everyone would be saying how box is up and coming and TAZ is done . So Let’s call it quits and move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here is the truth.

trust me . Played the game better than you. Your post stated that your kids played for fun. Which means they lost because they really did not try. Thats what you were saying. Yes box is a different animal, we all agree on that. We all agree the teams are the best out there but don’t try to down play the loss . No matter what the game is , they all play to win and have fun. If WP won all the crap on BOTC would have been against TAZ. Everyone would be saying how box is up and coming and TAZ is done . So Let’s call it quits and move on.

You are still missing the point in regards to the box game. Not saying the kids didn't try. They tried their butt off. Not going to go any further than that, but if you are an astute lacrosse person, and are able to watch a game with some kind of objectivity, then you know what I am referring to. And I am absolutely down playing the significance of that loss, and I make no apologies for that. The game means nothing, for many reasons, of which the most obvious is it's a completely different sport. Lastly, yes I agree, if Taz lost, obviously you guys would be taking all of the flack, just as you did with the TB loss. That's obvious. But 99% of that comes from the jealous non-AA parents, not from WP parents. They love seeing Taz and WP lose. Hey, Taz is a better team this year than last year, no question about it. I know you guys are going to do a number on ML this summer and hopefully WP will be there to witness it and cheer on your boys. I look forward to it. And just as much of a certainty, Taz will get WP's best shot, just as they always do. I still like our chances. One thing is for sure, it will be another battle and a whole lot of fun.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous]
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]I have had enough Pack bashing.
Here is the truth.

soooooo condescending!! For FUN !! REALLY !! Was it fun for 91 tri state when you scored 25 goals , Come on NOW !! . WP plays to win and so does every other team. So please , you’re embarrassing yourself and your team

Agreed and looking for to some great lacrosse!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Think I’m going to have my son try out for the Brine National team for LI. Think the tryout is 3/1. Anybody else doing that? Did the Warrior games last year. Taking a pass on that this year. Thoughts?

Why passing on Warrior? We were looking to do it but can’t find any feedback on how it actually is for instruction, competition or overall value.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why passing on Warrior? We were looking to do it but can’t find any feedback on how it actually is for instruction, competition or overall value.

My son had fun. There is no instruction only a couple practices the day before the tourney. Competition wasn’t good but maybe will be improved in year 2. Value is a relative thing. It ends up being around $1500 for the long weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For Suffolk:

1. BBP
2. ESM
3. SWR
4. Commack

Big fall off after that.

Should be in that order.

There aren't that many town teams in Nassau that strive to participate as such - between the smaller communities where it is logistically too much work to put teams together along with all of the boys that play club, it's really a meaningless assessment of anything.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For Suffolk:

1. BBP
2. ESM
3. SWR
4. Commack

Big fall off after that.

Should be in that order.

There aren't that many town teams in Nassau that strive to participate as such - between the smaller communities where it is logistically too much work to put teams together along with all of the boys that play club, it's really a meaningless assessment of anything.

Not sure your logic adds up. Nassau is prob one of the most populated counties in the country, and likely the original hot bed for all of Lacrosse. And there are basically no town teams, while relative new comer Suffolk has tons and tons of town teams. Dude. That doesn’t make sense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For Suffolk:

1. BBP
2. ESM
3. SWR
4. Commack

Big fall off after that.

Should be in that order.

Not sure your logic adds up. Nassau is prob one of the most populated counties in the country, and likely the original hot bed for all of Lacrosse. And there are basically no town teams, while relative new comer Suffolk has tons and tons of town teams. Dude. That doesn’t make sense.

Do you read ALL of the words?? It makes sense when you read the WHOLE thing. My town is a prime example - very strong Class C program (pointing out that to demonstrate size of community) and of the ~22 2024 boys total that play lacrosse, ~15 play travel, and do so in 4 - 5 different programs. As a coach of that group, I could never get enough players with interest to also play for a town team - of the non-travel players, I'd probably get 1- 2 and from previous attempts to get the boys that play travel to also play on a town team, most of them (or their parents) balk because they feel they are already busy enough with lacrosse between PAL and travel obligations. Thus, my position isn't hypothetical - it's fact, and I have heard similar stories from other districts. Multiply this situation across other Nassau Communities and you can why other than mostly the larger districts, there are no town teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I noticed someone used the word “contender” to describe town lacrosse. Why do t you wait until it means something, like HS, then talk about contenders, if your son even makes his high school team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous]Spring is approaching and the town teams tournaments will be starting up. I feel the town team tournaments are a good barometer on How the HS teams will do down the road. I know some of the town teams grab from surrounding towns but what town teams stand out?

For Suffolk:

1. BBP
2. ESM
3. SWR
4. Commack

Big fall off after that.

Should be in that order.

Do you read ALL of the words?? It makes sense when you read the WHOLE thing. My town is a prime example - very strong Class C program (pointing out that to demonstrate size of community) and of the ~22 2024 boys total that play lacrosse, ~15 play travel, and do so in 4 - 5 different programs. As a coach of that group, I could never get enough players with interest to also play for a town team - of the non-travel players, I'd probably get 1- 2 and from previous attempts to get the boys that play travel to also play on a town team, most of them (or their parents) balk because they feel they are already busy enough with lacrosse between PAL and travel obligations. Thus, my position isn't hypothetical - it's fact, and I have heard similar stories from other districts. Multiply this situation across other Nassau Communities and you can why other than mostly the larger districts, there are no town teams.

Conclusion: Travel has killed town lacrosse, until HS.

And, if your kid isn’t in travel, because of financial reasons or otherwise, your son has basically no opportunity to play lacrosse, now or in the future.

A very sad state for the sport of lacrosse and it’s mission in regards to inclusion of the less privileged.

It will continue to be the “prep school” sport of the privileged. Thats a very big problem for the sport.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quick question i see all these post with holdbacks . What makes a kid a holdback ? If a kid was born in Mid November and the cut off for School is Dec 1st but was held back in first grade and 2 weeks later the rest of the kids start turning the same age as that mid November birthday is he considered a holdback ? What is the cut off date ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quick question i see all these post with holdbacks . What makes a kid a holdback ? If a kid was born in Mid November and the cut off for School is Dec 1st but was held back in first grade and 2 weeks later the rest of the kids start turning the same age as that mid November birthday is he considered a holdback ? What is the cut off date ?

You're on the wrong 2024 board. That is being discussed on the MD board and their cutoff date is prob differetnt han LI's.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I noticed someone used the word “contender” to describe town lacrosse. Why do t you wait until it means something, like HS, then talk about contenders, if your son even makes his high school team.

Who is to say that HS is the only important town stage?? How about... all of the stages are important, as it's all part of your child's youth, not just HS. Who is to say one stage is more important than another?? That's ridiculous.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Depends who you talk to. My opinion, unless it is a 6month difference between 2005 / 2006 it will make no difference. There are plenty of holdbacks that play lacrosse that are b plAyers . And 2006 kids that are A players. Holdbacks are an excuse that people use to justify why their child does not play. I played sports my whole life , I was always the youngest in my grade. I was an athlete and always played. Does not make a difference. If a child has it they have it. Anyone that has coached will agree. .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Depends who you talk to. My opinion, unless it is a 6month difference between 2005 / 2006 it will make no difference. There are plenty of holdbacks that play lacrosse that are b plAyers . And 2006 kids that are A players. Holdbacks are an excuse that people use to justify why their child does not play. I played sports my whole life , I was always the youngest in my grade. I was an athlete and always played. Does not make a difference. If a child has it they have it. Anyone that has coached will agree. .

In NY State the age cutoffs are Dec 1st 2005 to Nov 30th 2006 for all 6th graders. So anybody born before December 1st 2005 and in 6th grade, that is a holdback. It's that simple. Again, just NYS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you want to talk about resumes, i have coached youth lacrosse for 15 years. And I was a holdback growing up, a very long time ago. I am telling you its an unfair advantage. All things equal, the holdback has a HUGE advantage. I don’t see how anyone can possibly disagree with that. It’s complete common sense. Not debatable.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you want to talk about resumes, i have coached youth lacrosse for 15 years. And I was a holdback growing up, a very long time ago. I am telling you its an unfair advantage. All things equal, the holdback has a HUGE advantage. I don’t see how anyone can possibly disagree with that. It’s complete common sense. Not debatable.

Here’s an example. ML boy plays with ‘23’s. Is he as effective as when playing with ‘24’s? No. He just another average ‘23 Lacrosse player. Case closed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I've coached youth sports for the better part of 15 years, lacrosse included. I disagree with you, as do most coaches I've spoken to, with respect to lacrosse. Most formal studies of pre-pubescent sports also are at odds with your assessment. Just because you are a coach does not make you an SME. I think that putting my feelings aside, I will go with the what the real experts have concluded.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you give your "resume" and it's anon. It's not really a resume now, is it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I've coached youth sports for the better part of 15 years, lacrosse included. I disagree with you, as do most coaches I've spoken to, with respect to lacrosse. Most formal studies of pre-pubescent sports also are at odds with your assessment. Just because you are a coach does not make you an SME. I think that putting my feelings aside, I will go with the what the real experts have concluded.
what did they conclude. That a kid born 11/25/05 is alot better lacrosse player than a kid born 1/25 2006.
So that would mean that a child born 01/25/2006 is a much. Better lacrosse player than a child born 03/25/2006 . And so on and so on. Truth is it all depends on the child. Every child grows at different paces. It depends n a child’s athlettism, speed, IQ, etc. the few months you are talking about is baselesses. Show me the data. If you were a coach for that long you would know it plays a small factor. If it was a year and a half or 2 year gap than I would be concerned . Hence all the Maryland teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

what did they conclude. That a kid born 11/25/05 is alot better lacrosse player than a kid born 1/25 2006.
So that would mean that a child born 01/25/2006 is a much. Better lacrosse player than a child born 03/25/2006 . And so on and so on. Truth is it all depends on the child. Every child grows at different paces. It depends n a child’s athlettism, speed, IQ, etc. the few months you are talking about is baselesses. Show me the data. If you were a coach for that long you would know it plays a small factor. If it was a year and a half or 2 year gap than I would be concerned . Hence all the Maryland teams.

No one would disagree with the fact the closer the age, the less impact there is. But you've set out the smallest gaps possible to refute the widely accepted conclusion, and the reality if a general SA population sees a distribution where at least 50% are NOT that close in age, so the impacts are significant. That said, the studies are out there for you to find and read yourself, and they are not outliers. In general, depending upon the pre-pubescent age, the younger SAs are adversely impacted by even months difference. Again, no one would suggest going more granular than a yearly breakdown for organized play as that is untenable, but the studies' results and findings remain what they are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one would disagree with the fact the closer the age, the less impact there is. But you've set out the smallest gaps possible to refute the widely accepted conclusion, and the reality if a general SA population sees a distribution where at least 50% are NOT that close in age, so the impacts are significant. That said, the studies are out there for you to find and read yourself, and they are not outliers. In general, depending upon the pre-pubescent age, the younger SAs are adversely impacted by even months difference. Again, no one would suggest going more granular than a yearly breakdown for organized play as that is untenable, but the studies' results and findings remain what they are.

( https://ilovetowatchyouplay.com/2016/01/12/the-harsh-truth-of-holding-kids-back/) read and learn

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Quick question i see all these post with holdbacks . What makes a kid a holdback ? If a kid was born in Mid November and the cut off for School is Dec 1st but was held back in first grade and 2 weeks later the rest of the kids start turnin the same age as that mid November birthday is he considered a holdback ? What is the cut off date ?

most of the talk of holdbacks start at the hs school level . Where the real impact would be . Instead of a child going into 9th grade they reclassify and remain in 8th . This is a practice that is done in other states.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one would disagree with the fact the closer the age, the less impact there is. But you've set out the smallest gaps possible to refute the widely accepted conclusion, and the reality if a general SA population sees a distribution where at least 50% are NOT that close in age, so the impacts are significant. That said, the studies are out there for you to find and read yourself, and they are not outliers. In general, depending upon the pre-pubescent age, the younger SAs are adversely impacted by even months difference. Again, no one would suggest going more granular than a yearly breakdown for organized

play as that is untenable, but the studies' results and findings remain what they are.

Quick question i see all these post with holdbacks . What makes a kid a holdback ? If a kid was born in Mid November and the cut off for School is Dec 1st but was held back in first grade and 2 weeks later the rest of the kids start turnin the same age as that mid November birthday is he considered a holdback ? What is the cut off date ?

most of the talk of holdbacks start at the hs school level . Where the real impact would be . Instead of a child going into 9th grade they reclassify and remain in 8th . This is a practice that is done in other states.

I quess that’s when you get your 20 year old freshman In college.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MD & MA are the two biggest culprits, with the difference being that MA parents are downright proud of it. Whereas MD parents will avoid the topic and/or lie about it, MA parents will offer up that their kids kids are hold backs, even when you don't ask, and then, while you sit there with looks of shock on your face, they go so far as to to say, "I can't understand why you don't have hold backs."!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Quick question i see all these post with holdbacks . What makes a kid a holdback ? If a kid was born in Mid November and the cut off for School is Dec 1st but was held back in first grade and 2 weeks later the rest of the kids start turning the same age as that mid November birthday is he considered a holdback ? What is the cut off date ?

No one would disagree with the fact the closer the age, the less impact there is. But you've set out the smallest gaps possible to refute the widely accepted conclusion, and the reality if a general SA population sees a distribution where at least 50% are NOT that close in age, so the impacts are significant. That said, the studies are out there for you to find and read yourself, and they are not outliers. In general, depending upon the pre-pubescent age, the younger SAs are adversely impacted by even months difference. Again, no one would suggest going more granular than a yearly breakdown for organized

play as that is untenable, but the studies' results and findings remain what they are.

I quess that’s when you get your 20 year old freshman In college.
I set the smallest gaps to show the difference of what a true holdback is. When a child is reclassified and is clearly more than a year older than everyone in the grade that is a true holdback . People throw around the holdback term around for everyone. Parents need to understand exactly what a true hold back is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Could you imagine if parents put the same amount of thought and effort into steering their kids towards academics? Or at the same time, learning some sort of trade. All the effort, money, and time spent hedging on a sport that will hopefully land your child in a well known school, IF it happens, then what? I truly wonder, if the majority of the kids are in full agreement with their parents on their so called Master Plan. But I guess times are different now; Back in H.S.it was who had the job making the most money. Which kid(s) had the connection with the builder, framing houses on the weekend, which kid had the father, who was the mason, so he would throw us some work on the weekends/summer so we would have some money in our pockets. Like I said times have changed...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Could you imagine if parents put the same amount of thought and effort into steering their kids towards academics? Or at the same time, learning some sort of trade. All the effort, money, and time spent hedging on a sport that will hopefully land your child in a well known school, IF it happens, then what? I truly wonder, if the majority of the kids are in full agreement with their parents on their so called Master Plan. But I guess times are different now; Back in H.S.it was who had the job making the most money. Which kid(s) had the connection with the builder, framing houses on the weekend, which kid had the father, who was the mason, so he would throw us some work on the weekends/summer so we would have some money in our pockets. Like I said times have changed...
That I will agree with. Times have changed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep crying, LI.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep crying, LI.

Keep cheating MD

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep crying, LI.

Says the Madlax holdback cheater dad. According to 91MD parents, it’s well known that 50%+ of Madlax 2024 team are holdbacks. The most of any 2024 team in hoco. With so many holdbacks, I would expect them to be a lot better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or you could enjoy the time you spend with your kids while they are kids and stop planning and waiting for their future. Maybe they will never play in HS or college but they sure had fun as kids playing lacrosse with mom and dad traveling and being a part of life, a team, and a family. Life isn't about tomorrow, its about today. Try and enjoy it what ever it is you and your family do...

Page 79 of 101 1 2 77 78 79 80 81 100 101

Link Copied to Clipboard