BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 75 of 101 1 2 73 74 75 76 77 100 101
Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Have to love the taz people pounding their chest about 4h grade
In the last the last 12 months they lost to Wolfpack 2x, madlax, team 91 MD, eclipse and TB
I bet every time they lost those teams were all loaded with older kids
Might be time to move them down the ranks
Beat 91 MD and Eclipse and TB. lost in ot by 1 goal MADlax . Thanks for stalking the team. The only parents that have problems are the ones who keep talking about TAZ non stop. Teams do lose from time to time.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK.. TB or True BooooooooHoooooooo as no chance against ANYONE, they lost like 15-0 against TAZ and did not even get a shot off.... Stop!!
Express has a better chance.

Tazzies dadzies are VERY influential with the coaches so those dadzies do not want to play up because they are on the smaller size of the curve.(coaches kids are small and the influential dadzies are small also) Most of the TAZ parents would like to play up for the competition and moving the ball faster makes them better players overall. The coaches choose not to play up regardless of what the majority of players parents think or want to do. Just like MD teams have no holdbacks it will never change for Tazzies playing up.

WP is doing the right thing for the kids that are on that team and it will show in the long run, middle school ball they will be playing with older kids for the rest of their school days. Time will only tell.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting how the Madlax holdback has to play 14u in his age based town league.

lol. As if we need anymore “proof”!! Lmao.

You stunad. We live in DC (thank God), not LI. Advanced kids here play up all the time in rec (not "town"). Just like 8th graders on LI being allowed to play on HS teams. He is on age and on grade. The reason you cannot provide any proof of him being otherwise is because he's not. His birthday and grade is given to every tournament director. If he wasn't a 2024 and was older, you don't think any of those tournaments would leak it out?

LOL. You can shut up now.

FYI, no tournament(s) outside the WYSL asks for any players' info - it just doesn't happen. There is almost zero governance in youth lacrosse, to the the point that you could register a team in tourneys for a completely younger graduation age bracket and no one would otherwise know. So, there's nothing behind that fallback of yours. And frankly, considering every other team in the MD area consistently has holdbacks, I find it hard to believe any team in any major club program down there is absent of this as you claim - MadLax 2024 literally would then be the ONLY one! It might be true, but no one will ever believe it, and if so, you can blame all of the rest of the mid-Atlantic for that well justified cynicism. (And being proud of living in DC - LOL! There couldn't be a more out of touch place in the US than there. Good luck with that!)

Wrong. Every tournament asks for a roster sheet, especially the youth ones. The club directors gives names, birthdates, grades, etc. Shut up, stunad.

My kids's club never have asked me for my boy's grade - they might assumed it based upon the team they chose to try out for within their organization, but there was zero request and therefore check. If they submitted any info along these lines to a tournament, it would be based upon no real data! Let's not even get into the idea that someone - anyone - would have to submit proof of a grade - what exactly would that be??!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting how the Madlax holdback has to play 14u in his age based town league.

You stunad. We live in DC (thank God), not LI. Advanced kids here play up all the time in rec (not "town"). Just like 8th graders on LI being allowed to play on HS teams. He is on age and on grade. The reason you cannot provide any proof of him being otherwise is because he's not. His birthday and grade is given to every tournament director. If he wasn't a 2024 and was older, you don't think any of those tournaments would leak it out?

FYI, no tournament(s) outside the WYSL asks for any players' info - it just doesn't happen. There is almost zero governance in youth lacrosse, to the the point that you could register a team in tourneys for a completely younger graduation age bracket and no one would otherwise know. So, there's nothing behind that fallback of yours. And frankly, considering every other team in the MD area consistently has holdbacks, I find it hard to believe any team in any major club program down there is absent of this as you claim - MadLax 2024 literally would then be the ONLY one! It might be true, but no one will ever believe it, and if so, you can blame all of the rest of the mid-Atlantic for that well justified cynicism. (And being proud of living in DC - LOL! There couldn't be a more out of touch place in the US than there. Good luck with that!)

Wrong. Every tournament asks for a roster sheet, especially the youth ones. The club directors gives names, birthdates, grades, etc. Shut up, stunad.

My kids's club never have asked me for my boy's grade - they might assumed it based upon the team they chose to try out for within their organization, but there was zero request and therefore check. If they submitted any info along these lines to a tournament, it would be based upon no real data! Let's not even get into the idea that someone - anyone - would have to submit proof of a grade - what exactly would that be??!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are so dumb. They have your registration info, so the club director submits it. All those leg tats have gone to your head. Nice car port. and Trans Am.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK.. TB or True BooooooooHoooooooo as no chance against ANYONE, they lost like 15-0 against TAZ and did not even get a shot off.... Stop!!
Express has a better chance.

Tazzies dadzies are VERY influential with the coaches so those dadzies do not want to play up because they are on the smaller size of the curve.(coaches kids are small and the influential dadzies are small also) Most of the TAZ parents would like to play up for the competition and moving the ball faster makes them better players overall. The coaches choose not to play up regardless of what the majority of players parents think or want to do. Just like MD teams have no holdbacks it will never change for Tazzies playing up.

WP is doing the right thing for the kids that are on that team and it will show in the long run, middle school ball they will be playing with older kids for the rest of their school days. Time will only tell.

How do you play with older boys in MS?? Most school programs have separate 7th & 8th teams, don't they?? (Our class C school has separate teams, and they play most other schools in our conference with separate teams.)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

LOL. You can shut up now.[/quote]

FYI, no tournament(s) outside the WYSL asks for any players' info - it just doesn't happen. There is almost zero governance in youth lacrosse, to the the point that you could register a team in tourneys for a completely younger graduation age bracket and no one would otherwise know. So, there's nothing behind that fallback of yours. And frankly, considering every other team in the MD area consistently has holdbacks, I find it hard to believe any team in any major club program down there is absent of this as you claim - MadLax 2024 literally would then be the ONLY one! It might be true, but no one will ever believe it, and if so, you can blame all of the rest of the mid-Atlantic for that well justified cynicism. (And being proud of living in DC - LOL! There couldn't be a more out of touch place in the US than there. Good luck with that!)[/quote]

Wrong. Every tournament asks for a roster sheet, especially the youth ones. The club directors gives names, birthdates, grades, etc. Shut up, stunad.[/quote]

My kids's club never have asked me for my boy's grade - they might assumed it based upon the team they chose to try out for within their organization, but there was zero request and therefore check. If they submitted any info along these lines to a tournament, it would be based upon no real data! Let's not even get into the idea that someone - anyone - would have to submit proof of a grade - what exactly would that be??![/quote]

You are so dumb. They have your registration info, so the club director submits it. All those leg tats have gone to your head. Nice car port. and Trans Am.[/quote]

You can't read - their registration never requested that info. SMH you're dense!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz will be at Lax Clash and Spring Jam this year, pretty sure WP will be at least one of them. What age group will these fine young lacrosse players be playing in 2023 or 2024? Maybe Taz stays in 2024 to get redemption on TB hehehehehehehelolololololololollol TB beats Taz.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz will be at Lax Clash and Spring Jam this year, pretty sure WP will be at least one of them. What age group will these fine young lacrosse players be playing in 2023 or 2024? Maybe Taz stays in 2024 to get redemption on TB hehehehehehehelolololololololollol TB beats Taz.

Dude. Stop reposting. It wasn’t even clever the first time. Just dumb!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When WP plays up they play b/c teams this is not fake news

Oh really? Since you claim this is not fake news, maybe you can qualify your statement by enlightening all of as to what B and C teams they have played. Hmmm. I’m sure I’ll be waiting a long time for that response, because you, jealous C team daddy, are FAKE NEWS.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT TEAM SMITHTOWN 2024

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dude. Stop reposting. It wasn’t even clever the first time. Just dumb!

Ahh and there's the answer they will be playing 2024 teams folks. Gotta get another T-shirt or maybe TB gets it Loolololololoolooheeeheeeeheeeeheee

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT TEAM SMITHTOWN 2024

Yup. Horrible. All you need to know.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh really? Since you claim this is not fake news, maybe you can qualify your statement by enlightening all of as to what B and C teams they have played. Hmmm. I’m sure I’ll be waiting a long time for that response, because you, jealous C team daddy, are FAKE NEWS.

Yeah. Doubt Express and Outlaws will appreciate being called C teams. Oops. Just gave a couple away.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lol, thanks. Any suggestions on who my son should try out for.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[ChillLaxin]All tournaments in North America, except for the WSYL, are grade-based, not age-based, because the tourneys are owned by greedy clubs like Madlax, who all benefit from holdbacks. So, other than the WSYL, no tourney cares how many cheating holdbacks Madlax or anyone else has. Again, the only exception being the WSYL, who won't let Madlax in, because of all your hold backs. They are age-based. Everyone else, grade based. Are you following??!!! So when you say that you turn in your rosters with DOB's on it, you are not only lying, since as a parent you have nothing to do with it, but nobody cares!! You sound like a complete fool. No one cares about Madlax or your holdbacks, You're a second rate team, with or without all of your holdbacks. Do something productive with your time. Focus on competing with Looney's, and quit the JEALOUS fantasy about ever competing with real teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah. Doubt Express and Outlaws will appreciate being called C teams. Oops. Just gave a couple away.

Has the express ever beaten taz? Heard they used to.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WP beats all teams. The strongest team at 2024

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]
WP beats all teams. The strongest team at 2024[/quote]

Looks like happy hour came early. This guy needs help. Real black eye for Team 91 program.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you should really get your facts right before you go hurling baseless claims. it has been posted on this website numerous times before that the madlax middie plays rec with his older brother. older brother is 14 (2022). the kid in question is 12. the 12 yr old has played up with his older brother since kindergarten. it is part of the reason that he is the player that he is today. you guys are worse than trump and the birthers. you should let it go and give the kids props. great kid. glad that my kid has been lucky enough to be on the same team.

Sad, sad, sad. Crazed adults cyperstalking and cyperbullying a kid. Way to go!! You confirmed that a 2024 kid is 12. Great detective work. You must be proud. Even if the kid was older (which he isn't), at what point did you think you were engaging in normal behavior?? Are you really googling someone else's kid? I hope someone reports you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you should really get your facts right before you go hurling baseless claims. it has been posted on this website numerous times before that the madlax middie plays rec with his older brother. older brother is 14 (2022). the kid in question is 12. the 12 yr old has played up with his older brother since kindergarten. it is part of the reason that he is the player that he is today. you guys are worse than trump and the birthers. you should let it go and give the kids props. great kid. glad that my kid has been lucky enough to be on the same team.

Sad, sad, sad. Crazed adults cyperstalking and cyperbullying a kid. Way to go!! You confirmed that a 2024 kid is 12. Great detective work. You must be proud. Even if the kid was older (which he isn't), at what point did you think you were engaging in normal behavior?? Are you really googling someone else's kid? I hope someone reports you.

I am just watching this back and forth, but "cyber bullying"?? Really?? And report someone for what exactly??!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am just watching this back and forth, but "cyber bullying"?? Really?? And report someone for what exactly??!

I don't want to repeat here what has already been said but just go back and read what has been written about the kid. Normally I would ignore but when an adult posts insults about a kid, it crosses the line in my book. Terrible reflection on the Team 91 program.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

Looks like happy hour came early. This guy needs help. Real black eye for Team 91 program.
[/quote] just stating the truth. Not even on the team ... MO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express not a C team: stronger team this year . They beat WP

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express not a C team: stronger team this year . They beat WP

Very funny, little boy. Everyone knows Express has never beaten or even tied an AA team. Now, it's time for your bed time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know, people on this website are very interesting. There are basically no posts whatsoever on this website, for literally days on end, until someone posts a comment about about either Taz or WP... then all heck breaks lose!
Just like today. Listen to yourselves!! Read these posts! Why are you people so infatuated with a bunch of little kids?? Just because they are extremely talented at a silly sport, you give them rock star status?!! You talk about them like they are Tom Brady, only without the super model! If I were a smart entrepreneur, I'd find a way to make money off you people and this phenomenon. Anybody got any idea's? T-shirts maybe??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Son, go to bed, it's late. But, with all due respect to our Tazzie brothers, you are correct, until proven otherwise.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Son, go to bed, it's late. But, with all due respect to our Tazzie brothers, you are correct, until proven otherwise.

Proven otherwise...head 2 head record over the last 2 years...nuff said

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know, people on this website are very interesting. There are basically no posts whatsoever on this website, for literally days on end, until someone posts a comment about about either Taz or WP... then all heck breaks lose!
Just like today. Listen to yourselves!! Read these posts! Why are you people so infatuated with a bunch of little kids?? Just because they are extremely talented at a silly sport, you give them rock star status?!! You talk about them like they are Tom Brady, only without the super model! If I were a smart entrepreneur, I'd find a way to make money off you people and this phenomenon. Anybody got any idea's? T-shirts maybe??

These 3 top teams are all made up of boys born in 2005. Good 05's. but make no mistake 75% of these boys have dob's in 05!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

These 3 top teams are all made up of boys born in 2005. Good 05's. but make no mistake 75% of these boys have dob's in 05!

LOL. Nope

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are we really back to that lame topic again, dummy?. First, Express isn’t in the conversation. The inclusion of that Team gave you away for what you are. A clueless pot stirer. As for the two AA teams, have you looked at either of these teams?? Answer: no you have not because your sons C team has never even been at the same tournament as either of these teams, let alone ever actually play one of them. Both of these teams are routinely criticized as being VERY small. Most of their impact players are about 4’7”, 75 lbs. Doesn’t quite support your dumb assertion now does it?! If you want to stir the pot, I get it, stir the pot with BS. But put out some credible BS material that at least sounds plausible. Do some research first!! But the real point is, that goes back to the point of the original post, you are still talking about them aren’t you? Can’t help it, right?! Want to buy a Taz/WP AA-Teams t-shirt? If you want it signed, that’s extra.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bobblehead figures??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Proven otherwise...head 2 head record over the last 2 years...nuff said

Actually, not "nuf" said. You want to go back 2 years, in 11 year old lacrosse, when WP was running regular rotations of ALL their players, while Taz played 12, for the entire game?? I got an idea, let's go back further than that, when Taz was about 0-15 vs WP. Based on your logic, that should work for you, right?? We'll see what happens this year, not taking anything away from Taz... a tremendous bunch of players and parents, but the fact is... until proven otherwise, the Pack is on top of the 2024 pack.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

[/quote]

based on the madlax-type simpleton comment, this is a child, dummy!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How come TAZ or WP wont answer what age group they are going to play in Spring Jam and Lax Clash? Does it throw away their theory how they always play up except on Long Island?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are we really back to that lame topic again, dummy?. First, Express isn’t in the conversation. The inclusion of that Team gave you away for what you are. A clueless pot stirer. As for the two AA teams, have you looked at either of these teams?? Answer: no you have not because your sons C team has never even been at the same tournament as either of these teams, let alone ever actually play one of them. Both of these teams are routinely criticized as being VERY small. Most of their impact players are about 4’7”, 75 lbs. Doesn’t quite support your dumb assertion now does it?! If you want to stir the pot, I get it, stir the pot with BS. But put out some credible BS material that at least sounds plausible. Do some research first!! But the real point is, that goes back to the point of the original post, you are still talking about them aren’t you? Can’t help it, right?! Want to buy a Taz/WP AA-Teams t-shirt? If you want it signed, that’s extra.

My Kid not on C team.Really! Express should and will be mentioned in there.I watched as they went in ot with Taz. and they will beat them this year. Its ok sky wont fall. I promise. Its not as big a world as you think. I don't care about size of kids. Most of the dads on the sidelines are not that big.Its about maturity at this age! so YES I am certain that 75% of the top 3 teams have DOB's in 05. Including yours.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My Kid not on C team.Really! Express should and will be mentioned in there.I watched as they went in ot with Taz. and they will beat them this year. Its ok sky wont fall. I promise. Its not as big a world as you think. I don't care about size of kids. Most of the dads on the sidelines are not that big.Its about maturity at this age! so YES I am certain that 75% of the top 3 teams have DOB's in 05. Including yours.

Your son is obviously not on one of the top 3 teams, so what's he on... a "LI A Team"? Translation, B team. There are no A teams on LI. Based on your frame of reference, which is your kid, and his awful team, I'm sure that the skill level of these kids looks like 2023 kids to you. However, that is not saying much, based on what you are comparing them to. Truth is, many of the kids also look like top HS kids, skill-wise, but guess what? They aren't HS kids, either. At least one of the teams has absolutely no 05 birthdays. I know that as fact. But keep throwing out all of the flamboyant lies, C team daddy. We understand that you are trying desperately to pull the elite players down to your sons level, to make you feel better. Happens to Tom Brady all of the time. But I have to tell you, in doing so you really portray yourself and your son as big time losers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bobblehead figures??

PURE GENIUS!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How come TAZ or WP wont answer what age group they are going to play in Spring Jam and Lax Clash? Does it throw away their theory how they always play up except on Long Island?

Your post doesn't make sense. And this topic has already been completely covered, at nauseum. Can you read?? But I will try to decipher your post, and attempt an answer. As previously posted on this board, Taz does not play up. Following so far?? WP waits to see if there are play-worthy opponents in the 2024 bracket, before deciding whether to play up or not. The infatuation with Taz and WP continues... Isn't there anything else going on in the world of 2024 lacrosse?? Anything at all?!! Apparently not. And we go back to days of a dead board, until Taz-WP topics come up again...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your post doesn't make sense. And this topic has already been completely covered, at nauseum. Can you read?? But I will try to decipher your post, and attempt an answer. As previously posted on this board, Taz does not play up. Following so far?? WP waits to see if there are play-worthy opponents in the 2024 bracket, before deciding whether to play up or not. The infatuation with Taz and WP continues... Isn't there anything else going on in the world of 2024 lacrosse?? Anything at all?!! Apparently not. And we go back to days of a dead board, until Taz-WP topics come up again...

TB beat Taz heeeeheeeeheeeelolololololololo

Page 75 of 101 1 2 73 74 75 76 77 100 101

Link Copied to Clipboard