BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,300
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
The LI Commited Games (Boys & Girls)
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Is anyone doing the committed games on LI at the end of June for senior commits and junior (2019 commits)? Seems like a reasonably fair rate and what I think would be great comp. for my son who is going off to college after the Summer and since he will only be playing HS ball, I thought doing this could be great for him. Anyone else considering this? cblaxers.com/the-committed-games

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: The LI Commited Games (Boys & Girls)
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
I
Originally Posted by LaxrFanatic
Is anyone doing the committed games on LI at the end of June for senior commits and junior (2019 commits)? Seems like a reasonably fair rate and what I think would be great comp. for my son who is going off to college after the Summer and since he will only be playing HS ball, I thought doing this could be great for him. Anyone else considering this? cblaxers.com/the-committed-games

For $100 and to play against the top players, why the heck not. We will be there and hopefully players not just from the island come and the MD, VA, PA and NJ players come too.

Re: The LI Commited Games (Boys & Girls)
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Yea, we will be there. It's a mid week event on June 28th so there should be a good turnout

Link Copied to Clipboard