BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,175
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 59 of 85 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 84 85
Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anyone hear about the merger between 91, F$G, and Legacey?

fl$ is not merging. Fact.
Legacy was shopping. Doing their due diligence as a business should do. They've become irrelevant just like the Outlaws. Actually, those two clubs should merge!

LoL, your kid played for the Outlaws and Legacy and now for fl$ I assume The other option is your reading the trade papers to know such intimate details for all the child lacrosse organizations. Your such a [ChillLaxin].

My son is on fl$ and the club is much better than your sorry [ChillLaxin]club we left!

Overall fl$ is a step up (coaching, training, professionalism) from the Outlaws in this age group.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Legacy was shopping. Doing their due diligence as a business should do. They've become irrelevant just like the Outlaws. Actually, those two clubs should merge!

LoL, your kid played for the Outlaws and Legacy and now for fl$ I assume The other option is your reading the trade papers to know such intimate details for all the child lacrosse organizations. Your such a [ChillLaxin].

My son is on fl$ and the club is much better than your sorry [ChillLaxin]club we left!

Overall fl$ is a step up (coaching, training, professionalism) from the Outlaws in this age group.

Didn’t know that FL$ had a team at this age group?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didn’t know that FL$ had a team at this age group?
legacy 2024 team can beat most 2023 teams .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, really! Can I hang out you you guys to learn how to grow a pot belly, go bald, walk around with dirty feet in flip flops, holding a red cup, wearing my large military style sunglasses? I'll be one of the boys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Anyone hear about the merger between 91, F$G, and Legacey?

quote] legacy 2024 team can beat most 2023 teams .

Isn't that 2024 team the one with kids like 3 ft tall and ultra obnoxious and highly unlikable parents?? Go back to your own swamp, no one cares

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me guess...this is LW from fdale?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, really! Can I hang out you you guys to learn how to grow a pot belly, go bald, walk around with dirty feet in flip flops, holding a red cup, wearing my large military style sunglasses? I'll be one of the boys.
so stupid , like most of your dumb posts. Grow up and get a life . Must be one of those parents who road the bench . You can still be the water boy .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Anyone hear about the merger between 91, F$G, and Legacey?

Isn't that 2024 team the one with kids like 3 ft tall and ultra obnoxious and highly unlikable parents?? Go back to your own swamp, no one cares
that’s the team you can not beat !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey kid why don't you ask your mommy and daddy permission before you go posting on websites, by the way madlax owns your team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Anyone can beat Legacy 2024. Just ask True Blue 2024 who recently beat them. Don't come on here saying 2023 teams can't beat Legacy when they get beat by 2024 teams who are not in the top four.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so stupid , like most of your dumb posts. Grow up and get a life . Must be one of those parents who road the bench . You can still be the water boy .

Glad you woke up, just making sure you were still alive!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Anyone can beat Legacy 2024. Just ask True Blue 2024 who recently beat them. Don't come on here saying 2023 teams can't beat Legacy when they get beat by 2024 teams who are not in the top four.
they beat true lie 15-0 . You guys are to funny . You harp8

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey kid why don't you ask your mommy and daddy permission before you go posting on websites, by the way madlax owns your team

Mad lax will soon be irrelevant:

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Anyone hear about the merger between 91, F$G, and Legacey?

fl$ is not merging. Fact

Don't know much about taz since not in our grade division but I'll share two things I do know about them. First looking on the 24 forum they are not well liked and the parents are total dbags, which is prob why they are not well liked. In response to negative comments they immediately throw out the jealousy card. Second my kids 23 team played them last year and beat them by at least 2-3 goals maybe more. In summary original poster coming on this forum to brag and stir the pot is a true example of what that team is all about

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Legacy was shopping. Doing their due diligence as a business should do. They've become irrelevant just like the Outlaws. Actually, those two clubs should merge![/quote]

[/quote]

Isn't that 2024 team the one with kids like 3 ft tall and ultra obnoxious and highly unlikable parents?? Go back to your own swamp, no one cares[/quote] that’s the team you can not beat !!
[/quote]

[/quote] they beat true lie 15-0 . You guys are to funny . You harp8[/quote]

And true blue beat legacy lie 5-2. Now go back to your forum

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Road the bench? Wow, just wow!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

Isn't that 2024 team the one with kids like 3 ft tall and ultra obnoxious and highly unlikable parents?? Go back to your own swamp, no one cares[/quote] that’s the team you can not beat

And true blue beat legacy lie 5-2. Now go back to your forum [/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

Isn't that 2024 team the one with kids like 3 ft tall and ultra obnoxious and highly unlikable parents?? Go back to your own swamp, no one cares[/quote] that’s the team you can not beat !!
[/quote

And true blue beat legacy lie 5-2. Now go back to your forum [/quote] couple strong new kids . Team strong. Not your forum . You own nothing . Water boy !! Legacy Rules!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Anyone hear about the merger between 91, F$G, and Legacey?

fl$ is not merging. Fact

Don't know much about taz since not in our grade division but I'll share two things I do know about them. First looking on the 24 forum they are not well liked and the parents are total dbags, which is prob why they are not well liked. In response to negative comments they immediately throw out the jealousy card. Second my kids 23 team played them last year and beat them by at least 2-3 goals maybe more. In summary original poster coming on this forum to brag and stir the pot is a true example of what that team is all about
And you are the stunad that responds to it. Prob just a kid. Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. The only d-bag that I can see here is you, to even respond to such foolishness . Grow up ... don’t worry your kid is the greatest of all time. Your team should be able to beat them. Now get back to putting everyone else down to make yourself feel better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone doing Shamrock this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone doing Shamrock this year?

Hey 91, Shamrock shootout stinks. The weather blows EVERY year!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are the 91 Blue and 91 Orange teams playing in the box tourn at Chelsea Piers in CT this sun, 2/11?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are the 91 Blue and 91 Orange teams playing in the box tourn at Chelsea Piers in CT this sun, 2/11?

The Bandits team split in half. #66 on one team and #99 on the other.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They're playing lacrosse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote

And true blue beat legacy lie 5-2. Now go back to your forum [/quote] couple strong new kids . Team strong. Not your forum . You own nothing . Water boy !! Legacy Rules!![/quote]
Seriously with this

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Warrior parents crack me up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

?? Explain

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

?? Explain

Madlax is buying which LI program

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Warrior is not invited.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Warrior is not invited.

Fake box tournament...field lacrosse on a small turf is not BoxLax... try going to USBOXLA events.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Warrior is not invited.

Pretty sure it's not an invitational tournament. My son played in it two seasons ago. It's not really a box tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, it isn’t real Box, but still a pretty good mix of quality teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax and Legacy are merging?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Warrior is not invited.

Pretty sure it's not an invitational tournament. My son played in it two seasons ago. It's not really a box tournament.

The post didn't mean invitational tournament. I'm sure it meant that Warriors is the C team, but don't tell them. They think they are an A team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
C team, you talking warriors or Empire ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your pathetic!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote

And true blue beat legacy lie 5-2. Now go back to your forum [/quote] couple strong new kids . Team strong. Not your forum . You own nothing . Water boy !! Legacy Rules!![/quote]
Seriously with this[/quote] DeaD!! TB is a joke !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Warrior is not invited.

The post didn't mean invitational tournament. I'm sure it meant that Warriors is the C team, but don't tell them. They think they are an A team.

The warriors would only drop down to a C/B team if your son were on the team. Fortunately that didn't happen!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All the hate for the Warriors.. It just jealousy... Outside of the top 3, Bandits, Igloo and Express, They can run with anyone out there, win some lose some.. That's why you play the games. But I will tell you this, how many 2nd teams in the age group can show the success they have? Not a one..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won the HHH Eclipse game?

Page 59 of 85 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard