BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,610
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 51 of 220 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Are you kidding about Hopkins and Duke? You've obviously never been to either campus, Hopkins can be found in Guilford, where the average household income is over $75,000. The neighborhood is very well educated, and has the second highest number of adults with bachelors degrees or higher in the Baltimore metro area. Duke's campus cannot be easily accessed by outsiders, and is very remote. This being said, Durham is a relatively small and crime-less town in the first place. Check your facts first please, your untrue accusations make you sound like a very uneducated elitist.

http://www.baltimorehealth.org/info/neighborhood2011/39%20North%20Baltimore.pdf

As usual a decent post ruined by the personal attack at the end. Too bad because I almost payed it some credence. Maybe next time.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you kidding about Hopkins and Duke? You've obviously never been to either campus, Hopkins can be found in Guilford, where the average household income is over $75,000. The neighborhood is very well educated, and has the second highest number of adults with bachelors degrees or higher in the Baltimore metro area. Duke's campus cannot be easily accessed by outsiders, and is very remote. This being said, Durham is a relatively small and crime-less town in the first place. Check your facts first please, your untrue accusations make you sound like a very uneducated elitist.

http://www.baltimorehealth.org/info/neighborhood2011/39%20North%20Baltimore.pdf

As usual a decent post ruined by the personal attack at the end. Too bad because I almost payed it some credence. Maybe next time.

You can post all the stats you want about both locations...they are the slums!!! My daughter wouldn't even get out of the car at Hopkins bc she was afraid of the area. If you enter the school they way they give you it's a gorgeous area...go behind the campus...no way. Same concept at Duke!!! Before you state facts you should remember not everything you read on the Internet is true...take a trip to those schools your stars will change

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When will the hotels be listed for tournaments? Any word on if they will upgrade the uniforms?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When will the hotels be listed for tournaments? Any word on if they will upgrade the uniforms?
Did anybody actually say they were considering uniform changes, I mean did anybody actually approach the organization with a request for new uniforms?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Did anybody actually say they were considering uniform changes, I mean did anybody actually approach the organization with a request for new uniforms?

I'm not sure if anyone approached them about uniform changes but probably. There was scuttlebutt last year about new uni's but then the topic went to ground so who knows.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CageSage
Hard to believe a player as dominant as Shannon only a few months ago playing in NCAA final not getting selected for 2013 World Team??
Exactly. Think about the reason.

Is she too dominant? That's kinda like too much money isn't it? There is no reason she shouldn't be on that roster other than some are threatened by her. What do you think could be the reason?

You guys really do drink the TG coolaide, too dominant is just too funny. Cage at least give us a little clue as to your conversations with Ms. Smith and the national team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hard to believe a player as dominant as Shannon only a few months ago playing in NCAA final not getting selected for 2013 World Team??

Is she too dominant? That's kinda like too much money isn't it? There is no reason she shouldn't be on that roster other than some are threatened by her. What do you think could be the reason?

You guys really do drink the TG coolaide, too dominant is just too funny. Cage at least give us a little clue as to your conversations with Ms. Smith and the national team.

This topic is so over. Better athletes made a better impression

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This topic is so over. Better athletes made a better impression

And I suppose you drink the yellow-aid?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Powderfinger

I'm not sure if anyone approached them about uniform changes but probably. There was scuttlebutt last year about new uni's but then the topic went to ground so who knows.

MANY parents have spoken to Bill about upgrading the uniforms as the pinnies peel off after 1 wash and the shorts are too tight. Nobody is saying they have to be YJ caliber, just something more structured. Hopefully the organization cares just a little bit and will upgrade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MANY parents have spoken to Bill about upgrading the uniforms as the pinnies peel off after 1 wash and the shorts are too tight. Nobody is saying they have to be YJ caliber, just something more structured. Hopefully the organization cares just a little bit and will upgrade.
If your not happy with the uniforms you can always join YJ. I'm sure CR will add another team to what ever age group you belong to.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If your not happy with the uniforms you can always join YJ. I'm sure CR will add another team to what ever age group you belong to.

Now that's a stupid response. You are better than that.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

Now that's a stupid response. You are better than that.

I took that as tongue in cheek and found it amusing. LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will the Top Guns be running summer camps/clinics again out of West Babylon or is Shannon just doing the camps out of Hofstra?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Will the Top Guns be running summer camps/clinics again out of West Babylon or is Shannon just doing the camps out of Hofstra?
According to my discussions with Shannon at Hofstra several weeks back, the Top Guns program will run independent camps as usual during the summer season. Expect to see more information about those on BOTC in the near future.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
According to my discussions with Shannon at Hofstra several weeks back, the Top Guns program will run independent camps as usual during the summer season. Expect to see more information about those on BOTC in the near future.

thank you

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anybody have any idea what the schedules are for Top Guns Summer team practices, I haven't received anything.
Thanks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anybody have any idea what the schedules are for Top Guns Summer team practices, I haven't received anything.
Thanks

According to the website, practice schedules were going to be announced in January, so much for that. People have busy lives and need to plan around these dates, they better get on their horse over there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what is the youngest grade for Top Gun.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

5th grade

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
For 2013, the club covers graduation years 2014 through 2020. Additional details are available at the Top Guns web site - see the right side Long Island Clubs content island.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

5th grade

For the summer, the first teams start with girls who are entering the 6th grade, however they allow girls going into fifth to play with the year up girls til they settle to their own age group the following year. But remember tryouts are almost a year prior, so a girl about to enter 5th grade makes a team in august so the following summer when they first play the team tournaments, they are about to enter the 6th grade. Year up girls are about to enter fifth grade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For 2013, the club covers graduation years 2014 through 2020. Additional details are available at the Top Guns web site - see the right side Long Island Clubs content island.

4th graders have played on TG 5th grade teams over the years

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks

Top Gun parent??? Why would you come on here and ask when practices start when you can email the organization through the web site. Smells yellow to me!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks

According to the website, practice schedules were going to be announced in January, so much for that. People have busy lives and need to plan around these dates, they better get on their horse over there.

I checked my calendar, practices started the first week of May last year... I Agree though, a schedule would be nice

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
to busy with college team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
to busy with college team

The whole thing is stressing me out because I also have a son who plays travel BB and we need to fill in the big calendar for practices/games and WB is not around the corner for us north shore folks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just email the club what's the big deal?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just email the club what's the big deal?

I'm not the person who is stressed about it, but I did email TG and they said practices start in May and schedules will be out next Monday

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks

Top Gun parent??? Why would you come on here and ask when practices start when you can email the organization through the web site. Smells yellow to me!!!!
I agree, it sounds like a couple of tobacco spiting varmints wandered over here. Go back to your own post and play in the Yellow Snow.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
need practice we looked awful at wounded warrior

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What team are you referring to?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which team are you talking about? That wasnt a scheduled tournament for TG. Anyone that joined that did that on their own and doesnt represent TG.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

what age group? my daughter is 2020 and I know nothing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go spit your tobacco on your on post

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one bite on this negative post. Please take the high road which separates us from the haters. The one TG team there looked good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which team are you talking about? That wasnt a scheduled tournament for TG. Anyone that joined that did that on their own and doesnt represent TG.

While that may be true, you have a team calling itself TG so it does represent TG. That being said you all need to calm down ,a combined team of 4-5 graders doesnt look great in March and panic sets in.Who cares, they supported a great cause and now will get abused because they did not look great, crazy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2020 did not play at this tournament - I believe 2018 was there but I do not know which team it was or if it was even a true TG team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2020 did not play at this tournament - I believe 2018 was there but I do not know which team it was or if it was even a true TG team.

There was a TG team in 6th grade bracket think it was 2020, since travel teams played up a year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There was a TG team in 6th grade bracket think it was 2020, since travel teams played up a year.

What did they call themselves?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am amazed at how many girls from TG are going on to play lax in college. My daughter is only in 5th, but it makes me happy to see how the TG girls get recruited. Do we know just how many play in college?

Like Reply Quote
Page 51 of 220 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard