BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 72 of 75 1 2 70 71 72 73 74 75
Re: 2016 Women's College Lacrosse Season
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shannon smith, GREAT PLAYER!!! Horrible Coach!!! Any thoughts

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

I think that you said all there is to say on the subject

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, you are a J@&$ A#%.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
where was Stony Brook before he got there? Did they even have a team?

i am not from LI but what Joe Spalina has done at SB is remarkable with homegrown talent. Amazing how people hate successful people. its because they have been losers all their life!

yeah it's pretty easy to win when you take the top talent. Go away braggart and stop kissing JS's butt, he doesn't deserve it.

Whats the matter your little Sally didn't get recruited? Enjoy watching her at Molloy College ..you loser

Not the original poster but...

One thing that I hate about the lacrosse scene is the ELITIST attitude. What is wrong with a playing at Molloy and getting an education at Molloy. Those women at Molloy are playing a sport they love and going to school. They might not be working on Wall Street when they graduate, but many will be nurses, teachers, etc. to you and your grandchildren. The girls that play at Molloy, Post, Adelphi, etc. will end up being the backbone of America. Using anyone playing or watching their daughter at Molloy (on any other school in that manner) as a punch line makes you the loser.

Spot ON! it's this attitude that ruins the game.

Also agree. Plenty of kids happy playing in whatever division or ranking.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Yes, you are a J@&$ A#%.

Always going to be the SS and the JS haters. So stupid.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didn't take long for an A$& H=+^ to go negative.

Here is the reality .

The programs listed get 90% of the best recruits every year. That is the reason they are always competitive . The other schools sort through the next tier recruits trying to get the best that they can get.

Doesn't matter if it is Hofstra, Uconn, Virginia Tech, UNH, Columbia, Cornell, Delaware, Colgate, Marist Brown etc... They do not get the top recruits.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha.....and your daughter or son for that matter cant carry her water. Go troll elsewhere.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha.....and your daughter or son for that matter cant carry her water. Go troll elsewhere.

SS played with an illegal stick her entire career ( this is fact, not opinion, go look at her tightening her strings after every goal) with new rules and the speed of the game she might not be as dominant today. yes I know everyone was cheating before stick checks, but still it does make a big difference or there wouldn't be a rule. Give today's players the same advantage and their numbers would be very different. As far as coaching, her and JS started the same year at their respective schools and there's no comparison in the two programs.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

SS played with an illegal stick her entire career ( this is fact, not opinion, go look at her tightening her strings after every goal) with new rules and the speed of the game she might not be as dominant today. yes I know everyone was cheating before stick checks, but still it does make a big difference or there wouldn't be a rule. Give today's players the same advantage and their numbers would be very different. As far as coaching, her and JS started the same year at their respective schools and there's no comparison in the two programs.

And the trollers keep trolling, Give it a rest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are a stunad. Top 5 player of all time. She is reason we have shot clock now

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets be real. Shannon was an outstanding player that changed the way girls play the game. As a coach she is horrible. Her club team could be the best, attracting the best players on L.I. if she would just get her father, and brother away from it. She needs to learn that coaching doesn't mean yelling and degrading your roll players and heaping praise on your top players. I also think she needs to chose between Hofstra And Top Guns, until she does they will both suffer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are a stunad. Top 5 player of all time. She is reason we have shot clock now

Interesting that you think she is the reason for the shot clock. It was not her but her coach who used the stall , they did it prior to her getting there and after she left. Not a knock I just wonder how each program would be doing if JS had gone on to coach Hofstra and SS at SB. I have to say I think JS could turn around just about any program

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Back to the college game...

Anyone see fall ball? What was the free movement like? sSeems to penalize the offense on a defensive foul by resetting the offensive player. Should just reset fouling defensive player to give offense a temporary man up.
I don't agree. Free movement worked well and helped speed up the game. They need to work out the kinks and make it work smoother with the quick start, but I'm sure that will happen quickly. I see your point on penalizing the O on a D minor, but remember that sword cuts both ways, if an attacker is out of position she can now quickly adjust. I also love the three middies only on the draw, it makes it much cleaner. put this all together with the shot clock and the game is much better. I do think the clock should are at 60 to 70 seconds though.

Yes saw a lot of games following my daughter’s team around in October. They are a mid major and played against mid majors and 3 top 10 schools (one of them SB—wow they are good) my feeling is eventually it will make the game better and faster, but that the refs were surprisingly ill prepared for it. The girls were more prepared for the rule than the refs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow one Player personally responsible for the shot clock years after she stopped playing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know the reason for Albany coach leaving so close to start of season?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good coaches still need The Players to win. JS has been able to bring in some top talent. Couple the focus and support SBU has given their athletic program with JS's ability to sell and coach and you have a winning combination . Cost to attend SBU and the improved academics have also helped Stony Brook.

It is not only the ability to identify top talent but the ability to convince them to come to your school. There is no question that he is a really good coach but do not discount the favorable environment .

He has done what most coaches (outside the 10 or 12 top programs) can not do and that is convince top talent to come. Some of you will want to argue but year in and year out it is the same 10 - 12 schools that land the large majority of top players.

Stony Brook is now in that group. Everyone else on the outside looking in taking the players that the big girls passed on.

Hofstra is in the same boat as the majority of schools.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets be real. Shannon was an outstanding player that changed the way girls play the game. As a coach she is horrible. Her club team could be the best, attracting the best players on L.I. if she would just get her father, and brother away from it. She needs to learn that coaching doesn't mean yelling and degrading your roll players and heaping praise on your top players. I also think she needs to chose between Hofstra And Top Guns, until she does they will both suffer

Tg has zero chemistry during down time at tournaments. Where other teams have tents(where's the tents). Girls scatter like roaches and meet back five min before game time

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tg has zero chemistry during down time at tournaments. Where other teams have tents(where's the tents). Girls scatter like roaches and meet back five min before game time

um wrong. perhaps some teams don't have chemistry or more likely the parents don't want to deal with some of the other parents... The parents organize the tents and what goes on under them not the club. My daughter's TG team has excellent chemistry, the girls are friends and see each other all year long. the team even gets together in the off season,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good coaches still need The Players to win. JS has been able to bring in some top talent. Couple the focus and support SBU has given their athletic program with JS's ability to sell and coach and you have a winning combination . Cost to attend SBU and the improved academics have also helped Stony Brook.

It is not only the ability to identify top talent but the ability to convince them to come to your school. There is no question that he is a really good coach but do not discount the favorable environment .

He has done what most coaches (outside the 10 or 12 top programs)
can not do and that is convince top talent to come. Some of you will want to argue but year in and year out it is the same 10 - 12 schools that land the large majority of top players.

Stony Brook is now in that group. Everyone else on the outside looking in taking the players that the big girls passed on.

You obviously have a kid committed to SB. No offense but they do not get the top recruits . JS gets the most out of the least but when was the last time SB had a recruiting class even good enough to be ranked , I think the answer is never. The top recruits rarely want to stay home and no college on LI can compare facility , campus or college spirit wise to many schools off the island.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

um wrong. perhaps some teams don't have chemistry or more likely the parents don't want to deal with some of the other parents... The parents organize the tents and what goes on under them not the club. My daughter's TG team has excellent chemistry, the girls are friends and see each other all year long. the team even gets together in the off season,

Same. Left another club because the chemistry and fraternity was nonexistent. Found a happy home at TG. Each team is different though, even within clubs. If you aren't happy, move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Powderfinger

Same. Left another club because the chemistry and fraternity was nonexistent. Found a happy home at TG. Each team is different though, even within clubs. If you aren't happy, move on.
the parents don't buy the tents with the club logos. The clubs do. Tg does not give their teams anything. Half the time the coaches are late and the girls are warming up themselves

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

can not do and that is convince top talent to come. Some of you will want to argue but year in and year out it is the same 10 - 12 schools that land the large majority of top players.

You obviously have a kid committed to SB. No offense but they do not get the top recruits . JS gets the most out of the least but when was the last time SB had a recruiting class even good enough to be ranked , I think the answer is never. The top recruits rarely want to stay home and no college on LI can compare facility , campus or college spirit wise to many schools off the island.

Sorry, none of my kids are committed to SBU.

You, obviously have a difficult time with reading comprehension and you definitely have a tough time understanding that words have meaning.

Where did it say anything about ranked recruiting classes? The post did however say something about "it is not only the ability to identify Top Talent but the ability to convince them to come to your school".

JS can definitely identity top talent and he can obviously convince some of that talent to go to Stony Brook. Coaching can only get you so far. Coaches need the players to get the team to the elite level.

Most coaches can't do it. They can't get the top players. The talent doesn't run that deep and the best programs get the best kids. The combination of talent and coaching is what makes the best programs the best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What, they don't have a tent with our logo on it!? My daughter played a ew years ago on TG and we brought our own tents, sat together between games, went to dinners together and still get together a couple of times a year....it sounds like you are just an [ChillLaxin].

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You, obviously have a difficult time with reading comprehension and you definitely have a tough time understanding that words have meaning.

Where did it say anything about ranked recruiting classes? The post did however say something about "it is not only the ability to identify Top Talent but the ability to convince them to come to your school".

JS can definitely identity top talent and he can obviously convince some of that talent to go to Stony Brook. Coaching can only get you so far. Coaches need the players to get the team to the elite level.

Most coaches can't do it. They can't get the top players. The talent doesn't run that deep and the best programs get the best kids. The combination of talent and coaching is what makes the best programs the best.

I credit JS fully for his own success. He does not land top talent, yet, but his program now has raised some eyebrows of the top upcoming recruits. He certainly doesn't spot top talent, what he does is even more impressive, he spots raw talent / athletic ability / heart, and finishes developing it. How often do you see that, but the other way around where the coach squanders the incoming players talents and they fade away. But even if he turns the program into a national championship winner, it will still be a sell to bring in the top talent. Take a coaches tour of one on the big schools, the support, facilities, trainers, academic support for athletes etc.... JS and SBU simply does not have what the others can offer and never will, which makes his ability to compete even more impressive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SB is a top 5 team this year. It will be interesting to see how they do in the next several years with their 2018-2020 recruiting classes. Are they considered to be strong relative to other top programs?.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SB's roster has 3 kids that's don't come from either NY or NJ. Talk about raiding LI for talent. Hofstra has 6.

Nobody wants to come to LI for college unless you live here. Makes what SB is doing even that much more impressive

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I credit JS fully for his own success. He does not land top talent, yet, but his program now has raised some eyebrows of the top upcoming recruits. He certainly doesn't spot top talent, what he does is even more impressive, he spots raw talent / athletic ability / heart, and finishes developing it. How often do you see that, but the other way around where the coach squanders the incoming players talents and they fade away. But even if he turns the program into a national championship winner, it will still be a sell to bring in the top talent. Take a coaches tour of one on the big schools, the support, facilities, trainers, academic support for athletes etc.... JS and SBU simply does not have what the others can offer and never will, which makes his ability to compete even more impressive.

He has absolutely been landing some top talent. They may not be the highly touted recruits but they are absolutely top talent and he identified them and was able to recruited them. As the earlier post stated, "Most coaches can't do it. They can't get the top talent". The top programs get the top kids and the other schools fight it out for the next tier players. It is tough to compete with the likes of Maryland, North Carolina, Florida, Penn State and Syracuse for the overall college experience and big time athletics. If a kid is really strong in the classroom its tough to compete with Princeton, Penn, Duke, Northwestern, Hopkins and Notre Dame. Throw in Virginia, USC and Boston College and you have 14 schools for the top players to choose from and for the most part whenever you look at IL Recruit Rankings or the UA Senior North South Game those are the schools that the top kids choose to go to.

Navy is a different animal.

Stanford will continue to improve and compete for top recruits.

Stony Brook has been able to crack a pretty impressive list of schools in terms of being able to land top talent. Notre Dame, Florida and a few others get called out for under performing (in relation to the caliber of player they are able to bring in) but in the end they always finish in the Top 20. I do not know if it will continue but the track record has been very good the past several years for Stony Brook. Going forward, I think Colorado, Stanford and maybe Oregon will all be competing for top talent as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He has absolutely been landing some top talent. They may not be the highly touted recruits but they are absolutely top talent and he identified them and was able to recruited them. As the earlier post stated, "Most coaches can't do it. They can't get the top talent". The top programs get the top kids and the other schools fight it out for the next tier players. It is tough to compete with the likes of Maryland, North Carolina, Florida, Penn State and Syracuse for the overall college experience and big time athletics. If a kid is really strong in the classroom its tough to compete with Princeton, Penn, Duke, Northwestern, Hopkins and Notre Dame. Throw in Virginia, USC and Boston College and you have 14 schools for the top players to choose from and for the most part whenever you look at IL Recruit Rankings or the UA Senior North South Game those are the schools that the top kids choose to go to.

Navy is a different animal.

Stanford will continue to improve and compete for top recruits.

Stony Brook has been able to crack a pretty impressive list of schools in terms of being able to land top talent. Notre Dame, Florida and a few others get called out for under performing (in relation to the caliber of player they are able to bring in) but in the end they always finish in the Top 20. I do not know if it will continue but the track record has been very good the past several years for Stony Brook. Going forward, I think Colorado, Stanford and maybe Oregon will all be competing for top talent as well.

http://www.underarmourlacrosse.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/girls-roster-press-release-1.pdf

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Stanford will continue to improve and compete for top recruits."

Disagree. They are going backwards. They will be a good program, not great. Never will be in the National Championship discussion. Coach is mediocre and academics will make it tough for them to recruit true depth. They ill always get a few really good players, enough to be a top 25-30 team and once in awhile climb to 15. That's about it.

But a great place for girls to land, obviously.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Disagree. They are going backwards. They will be a good program, not great. Never will be in the National Championship discussion. Coach is mediocre and academics will make it tough for them to recruit true depth. They ill always get a few really good players, enough to be a top 25-30 team and once in awhile climb to 15. That's about it.

Maybe JS will head west.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stanford 2017: 12-6
Losses to Yale and Denver
Loss to an under 500 mediocre Duke team last year.
One goal victory over Harvard

This is a good, not great, program.

02/10 at UC Davis (6-11) MPSF W 20 – 10
02/12 DENVER (14-4) Big East L 7 – 10
02/18 vs Duke # (8-9) Atlantic Coast L 8 – 12
02/21 at St. Mary's (CA) (1-13) MPSF W 22 – 5
02/24 at Ohio State (6-11) Big Ten W 19 – 9
02/28 MICHIGAN (5-12) Big Ten W 15 – 10
03/08 WILLIAM & MARY (3-14) Colonial W 17 – 13
03/11 CONNECTICUT (8-8) Big East W 19 – 14
03/28 at Harvard (8-8) Ivy League W 10 – 9
04/01 at Yale (7-9) Ivy League L 12 – 15
04/07 at Colorado (16-4) MPSF L 8 – 13
04/11 FRESNO STATE (9-7) MPSF W 17 – 4
04/14 OREGON (9-8) MPSF W 17 – 13
04/17 at California (5-13) MPSF W 15 – 12
04/21 SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA (18-4) MPSF L 12 – 15
04/23 SAN DIEGO STATE (10-8) MPSF W 19 – 8
04/27 vs California # (5-13) MPSF W 19 – 5
04/28 vs Colorado # (16-4) MPSF L 13 – 14

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But a great place for girls to land, obviously.[/quote]

Maybe JS will head west.
[/quote]

Don't think his "way" fits w Stanford.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

One of the few schools that (with the right coach) could compete for top talent on a regular basis.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

One of the few schools that (with the right coach) could compete for top talent on a regular basis.

Maybe. Never have. And are not currently on the way up as the first quote implies. They in fact have been dropping in the rankings the last few years. And their recruiting classes the next few years would not suggest major improvement anytime soon.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think some are selling SB short on what they offer.

Great Home Stadium w/ some games with great crowds for women's lax.
Great new training facility
Great Coach
Great tuition
Top 5 Team
Very Good School
Soon New Indoor training facility
*Close to Home if needed.
*Parents can watch every home game.

Cons:
Campus not great
College Experience (But I am sure the girls on the SB team have great college experience together.)
On Long Island (if you want to go to school away.)
*Close to Home
*Parent can watch every home game.

But for Middle Class parents with talented girls it is a home run if you are talented enough to play there. Yes Virginia, Duke, NC, ND, etc are beautiful campus and top of the line schools, paying for them is no always an option no matter how nice it would be to go there. College is what you get into it. I would be curious to see the transfer rates and rates of sport drop out in those schools compared to SB. I would agree there is a certain WOW factor for a lot of schools, but it is tough to beat SB for the bang for the buck. Young daughter, but I would sign up for SB now if I could. Just my thoughts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some great points!
Your top 100 players all have the same four or five schools on their list. The other coaches have their hands full. For Stony Brook to compete with these schools is very hard. JS does not have the INDOOR buildings that these other schools have. He sells pride for where you come from! Go to Florida SUNSHINE, USC SUNSHINE, The other schools mentioned have big sports programs Football,Basketball easy to sell this to young ladies. I know you don't like JS but you have to tip your hat to him. I for one think that if you are from Long Island and send your kid anywhere else you want to see him do bad as well as the players. GROW UP. The top players from Maryland stay home and play with PRIDE. OK STONY BROOK (JS) MAKE LONG ISLAND PROUD I'm going to come out and watch. I wish more Long Island kids and parents would take a look at Stony Brook it is a good school and I am a proud Long Island Lax parent! You want to leave Long Island fine but stop bashing JS and Stony Brook, these girls and coaches are doing a GREAT job and I hope to see them in late May on their field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some great points!
Your top 100 players all have the same four or five schools on their list. The other coaches have their hands full. For Stony Brook to compete with these schools is very hard. JS does not have the INDOOR buildings that these other schools have. He sells pride for where you come from! Go to Florida SUNSHINE, USC SUNSHINE, The other schools mentioned have big sports programs Football,Basketball easy to sell this to young ladies. I know you don't like JS but you have to tip your hat to him. I for one think that if you are from Long Island and send your kid anywhere else you want to see him do bad as well as the players. GROW UP. The top players from Maryland stay home and play with PRIDE. OK STONY BROOK (JS) MAKE LONG ISLAND PROUD I'm going to come out and watch. I wish more Long Island kids and parents would take a look at Stony Brook it is a good school and I am a proud Long Island Lax parent! You want to leave Long Island fine but stop bashing JS and Stony Brook, these girls and coaches are doing a GREAT job and I hope to see them in late May on their field.
\

While I get what you are saying lets not compare Stony Brook to Maryland in terms of overall college experience. My kid went away and I am glad she did but it does not make me want SB to fail. The fans do make it difficult to hope they succeed at times and will say the program and players do not have the best reputation in terms of sportsmanship.Would give you some examples but do not want to call out any players etc.I think this is a big year for them and if they don't win it all this year they may never do it.They better hope their goalie stays healthy and I think they may struggle at middie a little this year. Not sure if Spallina is very good at recognizing talent that others don't see or just very good at developing players or both but he has more success than any other coach while not getting the highly ranked players coming out of high school.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some great points!
Your top 100 players all have the same four or five schools on their list. The other coaches have their hands full. For Stony Brook to compete with these schools is very hard. JS does not have the INDOOR buildings that these other schools have. He sells pride for where you come from! Go to Florida SUNSHINE, USC SUNSHINE, The other schools mentioned have big sports programs Football,Basketball easy to sell this to young ladies. I know you don't like JS but you have to tip your hat to him. I for one think that if you are from Long Island and send your kid anywhere else you want to see him do bad as well as the
players. GROW UP. The top players from Maryland stay home and play with PRIDE. OK STONY BROOK (JS) MAKE LONG ISLAND PROUD I'm going to come out and watch. I wish more Long Island kids and parents would take a look at Stony Brook it is a good school and I am a proud Long Island Lax parent! You want to leave Long Island fine but stop bashing JS and Stony Brook, these girls and coaches are doing a GREAT job and I hope to see them in late May on their field.
\

While I get what you are saying lets not compare Stony Brook to Maryland in terms of overall college experience. My kid went away and I am glad she did but it does not make me want SB to fail. The fans do make it difficult to hope they succeed at times and will say the program and players do not have the best reputation in terms of sportsmanship.Would give you some examples but do not want to call out any players etc.I think this is a big year for them and if they don't win it all this year they may never do it.They better hope their goalie stays healthy and I think they may struggle at middie a little this year. Not sure if Spallina is very good at recognizing talent that others don't see or just very good at developing players or both but he has more success than any other coach while not getting the highly ranked players coming out of high school.

Agree. He has definitely done a great job. I think we are seeing a very good coach do some great things. The university has stepped up on many fronts and that helps compared to other LI schools. All in all an excellent job.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He's perfect right where he is. Has lots of other lacrosse endeavors on LI.Gets paid like a top coach at $175,000 where most D1 coaches are under a 100. Not sure he's right for a Stanford or Notre Dame where you cant walk any athletes in, you know the ones who spent too much time on the wall and not enough in the library

If he was at Florida, he would already be a national champion winning coach.

And if he burns out at SB, Hofstra would take him in a second so they could become relevant over night just like SB did

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Usually I will leave dense enough alone but in your case I will make an exception. You obviously have a tough time understanding that reading comprehension and understanding that words have meaning are essentially the same nonsense just repeated because your a simpleton.
Where did it say you said something about ranked recruiting classes? If he were convincing the top talent to come to SB as you say then their incoming classes would generally be ranked like the top 10 programs that you say land the best recruits and that SB is now in that group." Do not discount the favorable environment" thanks for that nonsensical statement, which environment are you talking about when compared to the top programs , the hideous campus, low level D1 athletics other than lacrosse, the dorms that are considered some of the worst in the country, or the nonexistent college town.
There is one reason for the success of Stony Brook womens lacrosse and that reason is JS, without him the program would be mediocre at best . Has he done a good job with recruiting ,yes, but it has not been done by getting the top recruits its been by identifying the players that will fit in his system and that other top programs have ** on for the most part.

Page 72 of 75 1 2 70 71 72 73 74 75

Link Copied to Clipboard