BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,533
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 56 of 85 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 84 85
Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I heard they’re actually college freshmen who have taken estrogen to appear to be 7th and 8th grade boys. Crazy right warrior mom(s)?

That’s true right everyone?

It’s a known fact.....

They pump these older boys / men full of estrogen to win because they need to cheat to win. They don’t put in more time, or effort on skill development.

The only reason they win is older boys, fixed tourneys, blown calls......

It’s exhausting listing to the lame excuses you make up.

RESPECT them, they work harder and as a result are better. At lacrosse and will most likely be better in life because they’ve learned that hard work pays off.

Sit back and admire their talent, stop the hate- it’s pathetic....

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Son plays Superstar you guys are entertaining. AA IS 8/9 grade my older boy playing in that div

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Listen, if you look at the teams who have won it so far (Crush, Legacy, Express), only one was a grade based team. And even that team had holdbacks; however, the holdbacks fit within the age restrictions making their presence completely legitimate. Legacy made an entirely new team based on age to compete 2 years ago, and their plan worked perfectly. They took the best kids from the organization that met the age criteria and won it. Express used a similar tactic last year. More teams are going to do it this year. That’s not cheating. Cheating would be doctoring birth certificates or trying to sneak a non-certified player onto the field.

Just make the whole darn sport age-based like EVERY other major sport and the whole argument goes away!

Someone need s tissue? Or a tampon?

Yeah, because every other sport is full of people doing it wrong . . . think about your actual argument a little before you make lame attempts at trying be snarky . . .

Sounds like it’s a heavy flow day. Clean yourself, grab a glass of wine and settle down. That argument has been beaten to death and no one want to hear it again.

I guess you can consider that it's been "beaten to death" by nature of the sheer volume of non-arguments made against the idea. Otherwise, you realize that it's pretty much been the online forum equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and incessantly going, "nah nah nah nah..."! [/quote]
Facts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just make the whole darn sport age-based like EVERY other major sport and the whole argument goes away!

Someone need s tissue? Or a tampon?

Yeah, because every other sport is full of people doing it wrong . . . think about your actual argument a little before you make lame attempts at trying be snarky . . .

I guess you can consider that it's been "beaten to death" by nature of the sheer volume of non-arguments made against the idea. Otherwise, you realize that it's pretty much been the online forum equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and incessantly going, "nah nah nah nah..."!

Go to any forum or do a search. This has been discussed ad nauseam. Maybe you should complain about daddy coaches too. Haven’t heard that one in about a minute.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everybody just get over it! Just give the Denver championship to the Bandits now, they have no competition!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So it’s a 7/8 bracket, you have some 8th graders and are trying to justify playing in B bracket

And Me Superstar it’s 7/8 no 9th graders....but maybe that’s how your older team is doing so well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So it’s a 7/8 bracket, you have some 8th graders and are trying to justify playing in B bracket

And Me Superstar it’s 7/8 no 9th graders....but maybe that’s how your older team is doing so well.

Stating fact, no justification, just fact. Quit whining about what these kids are doing.
They are a highly dedicated and skilled group of kids. Leave them alone and worry about yourself and your kids everyone always has something bad to say, no one ever says “holy [ChillLaxin], those kids are good”...
Give credit where credit is due and stop trying to minimize what they do. They work harder that’s why they’re better....

It’s crazy that you and adult (by age definatly not action) are jealous of a group of boys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So you’re saying they should play up, that would make you feel better and stop you from talking S about little boys?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everybody just get over it! Just give the Denver championship to the Bandits now, they have no competition!

Express are the favorites .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s 7/8 have 8th graders you should play AA

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ooooohhhh I just found out Bandits team is split, they have 1/2 their team playing on 91 white and 1/2 on 91 blue..... so any way you slice it (literally and figuratively) 1/2 the bandits are slaying everyine else.

Ok they should play up and not be allowed to run with a full squad ever....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ooooohhhh I just found out Bandits team is split, they have 1/2 their team playing on 91 white and 1/2 on 91 blue..... so any way you slice it (literally and figuratively) 1/2 the bandits are slaying everyine else.

They shouldn’t be allowed to play with their own age or split so everyone gets playing time because they win too much??? Do you hear yourself? Are you actually serious?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are the the Warriors the C team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s 7/8 have 8th graders you should play AA

What if they had 11 7th graders and 2 8th grader’s? Where should they play master?

You need to stop weighing in on what others should do and focus on what you should do-

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or leave the 8th graders at home

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or leave the 8th graders at home

Or stfu and stop whining beeeeeaaatch

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea a bunch, or 2 to play in a 7th/ 8th grade division- again what a bunch of jerks right Jackie???

Lmfao- someone finally called her out....🤣🤣🤣🤣

Some just don't know when to cut the cord, and yes, the crying dosn't stop.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea a bunch, or 2 to play in a 7th/ 8th grade division- again what a bunch of jerks right Jackie???

Lmfao- someone finally called her out....🤣🤣🤣🤣

Some just don't know when to cut the cord, and yes, the crying dosn't stop.

Can't hang with the 8th grade? They'd get crushed. We would have loved to have seen the dirty players get rolled over.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any teams playing Shamrock.feel like every year the weather is terrible but kids and coaches want to play

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son Plays SuperStar box and our teams are grade based. So a 7/8 grade team or 8th even with hold backs can play in the lower(A) bracket if it chooses. AA is always straight 8th grade including hold backs. A or lower division is usually straight 7 or 7/8 teams. 91 has been playing down for last couple of years so it makes it hard for a straight 7 team to play a 8+ hold backs team who are often 2 years older and obviously much larger.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know who is playing in box tournament in Bethpage next weekend

What tournament is that???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son Plays SuperStar box and our teams are grade based. So a 7/8 grade team or 8th even with hold backs can play in the lower(A) bracket if it chooses. AA is always straight 8th grade including hold backs. A or lower division is usually straight 7 or 7/8 teams. 91 has been playing down for last couple of years so it makes it hard for a straight 7 team to play a 8+ hold backs team who are often 2 years older and obviously much larger.

I'm sorry but the 91 teams were not "obviously much larger". While they might have had one of the biggest kids (one kid in particular was really enormous), across the entire roster of players, I was surprised at how small their players were. And the better players were definitely smaller guys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any teams playing Shamrock.feel like every year the weather is terrible but kids and coaches want to play

Think we are going to pass on this one

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It snows every year at the Shamrock. Not a good tournament unless you're a polar bear.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm sorry but the 91 teams were not "obviously much larger". While they might have had one of the biggest kids (one kid in particular was really enormous), across the entire roster of players, I was surprised at how small their players were. And the better players were definitely smaller guys.

Oh, ok mom. Sounds like like a little anarchy from within the clubhouse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Penn Lax team has several 7th graders and that’s back to back AA wins for them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Same Express that was soundly beat by S2S????.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most of the AA teams were 7/8 blended, heavy on the eighth graders. The A teams were mostly 7th graders with perhaps a few 8th graders mixed in. I agree about the Bandits, they were not the biggest team, but definitely the most talented team in the bracket. There were certainly bigger kids on some of the other A teams. I know that the Bandits team was age appropriate for the A division, but based on their talent, I would think that they would want to play in AA for the challenge, but that is their choice. I also wondered why they had two teams in A, plus warriors, they certainly could have put a team with the bigger kids up in AA, but again, that is their choice. Putting all of the bull (and the shots at team parents) aside, no matter what anybody says, that Bandits team is very talented, and this is not coming from a 91 parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It snows every year at the Shamrock. Not a good tournament unless you're a polar bear.

No thanks on this one

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son loves that Bandits come down here to PA and play against any one of the two Bandit Box teams. He knows they are better and loves that they want to play against lesser talent and not go up a bracket. My only gripe is the dirty play by a few of the players, and they know who they are (no need in calling kids out). It's the same couple of kids and a blind eye goes their way every game. Sad part on the coaching for allowing this. Interesting that the two Bandits teams didn't play each other, and don't mind beating everyone else. Would love to see them go up to 7/8 AA and play some very good competition. They might not want to lose is my guess.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son loves that Bandits come down here to PA and play against any one of the two Bandit Box teams. He knows they are better and loves that they want to play against lesser talent and not go up a bracket. My only gripe is the dirty play by a few of the players, and they know who they are (no need in calling kids out). It's the same couple of kids and a blind eye goes their way every game. Sad part on the coaching for allowing this. Interesting that the two Bandits teams didn't play each other, and don't mind beating everyone else. Would love to see them go up to 7/8 AA and play some very good competition. They might not want to lose is my guess.

It seemed like a lot of the dirty play came from the Brotherly Love 7/8 A this past weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Same Express that was soundly beat by S2S????.

No - they didn't have their guest players from the 22 team that day

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It seemed like a lot of the dirty play came from the Brotherly Love 7/8 A this past weekend.

What did BL do that was dirty? In 5 games they might have been man down 3 times. One bigger kid did hit a smaller kid about 8 feet from the boards and the kid flew into the boards, had he not hit the boards there wouldn’t even have been a pentalty called.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

More came from coaches kid. Guess what team that was?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What did BL do that was dirty? In 5 games they might have been man down 3 times. One bigger kid did hit a smaller kid about 8 feet from the boards and the kid flew into the boards, had he not hit the boards there wouldn’t even have been a pentalty called.

Not every dirty play gets called...you said it yourself

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Move on already. Does it matter now? NO! Two long days with a bunch of screaming parents, in a hot stuffy arena is more than enough.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Move on already. Does it matter now? NO! Two long days with a bunch of screaming parents, in a hot stuffy arena is more than enough.

this is true

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bandits are afraid to lose. Play up a level at 02. We're waiting for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bandits are afraid to lose. Play up a level at 02. We're waiting for you.

Yeah bring little 99.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a 91 parent, but why do they get knocked for playing in their age group. Sure they would be challenged by older kids, but if they don't care, then why does anybody else. My only real point of contention is doing things like splitting the team in half and playing in separate pools in a division, winning both pools and then leaving. How about entering one team and sticking around for the championship, regardless of the fact that they will probably win.

Page 56 of 85 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard