BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,090
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 67 of 101 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 100 101
Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Do you really think no kids from 3v can play on club teams? Haha. That's hysterical.
be careful they are watching!! 😳

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Love the WP and tazzies who think their club success will translate to high school success. Look a year ahead and behind at your trash programs. Pretty weak. Likely means junior gets bounced early in the playoffs. There is a reason the same teams from Long Island win year after year. And BBP, Commack and ESM are irrelevant.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you really think no kids from 3v can play on club teams? Haha. That's hysterical.

I believe the poster was saying that 3V players don’t play travel, not that they can’t.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That’s what you got from that post?? The guy called you out on your comment about being the best ‘23 town Team. How about a comment on that?!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2024 group is really bad

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2024 group is really bad

True.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Love the WP and tazzies who think their club success will translate to high school success. Look a year ahead and behind at your trash programs. Pretty weak. Likely means junior gets bounced early in the playoffs. There is a reason the same teams from Long Island win year after year. And BBP, Commack and ESM are irrelevant.

Really? I guess great players turn into horrible players once they get to HS, right? One of the dumbest posts ever on BOTC. I've seen it first hand. Sorry Nassau daddy. Your teams all suck, and unfortunately that aint going to change. Nassau will continue to be completely irrelevent right through HS. I'm sure you're use to it by now. How long has it been, 7 years now?? Yup. You're use to it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Look a year ahead and behind"... ? You better ask your '23 and '25 coaches, because these programs are strong at that age and some extremely strong! LI dominance by these teams will continue through 2024 and beyond. Sucks to be you Nassau daddys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Top players will always be top players. Bad players will always be bad players. Sorry, no hope for you. The kings of lacrosse in your world are SWR, Commack and BBP (no, not ESM... think you got your letters mixed up there), and it's going to stay that way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Top players will always be top players. Bad players will always be bad players. Sorry, no hope for you. The kings of lacrosse in your world are SWR, Commack and BBP (no, not ESM... think you got your letters mixed up there), and it's going to stay that way.

GC and RVC 2024 collect a lot of t shirts at the town tournamnets!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You’re not paying attention to HS lax if you think those 3 schools are “irrelevant”. Not saying they are lacrosse dynasty’s but all have had great success ESM just won th counties, BBP has won a LIC, and Commack has become a very strong team in a crazy competitive Suffolk A division. We are not talking about door mat teams here. I’m guessing you are a stuck up GC dad or something because anyone not stuck in their own bubble would not make these comments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You’re not paying attention to HS lax if you think those 3 schools are “irrelevant”. Not saying they are lacrosse dynasty’s but all have had great success ESM just won th counties, BBP has won a LIC, and Commack has become a very strong team in a crazy competitive Suffolk A division. We are not talking about door mat teams here. I’m guessing you are a stuck up GC dad or something because anyone not stuck in their own bubble would not make these comments.
the express Dad has to pound his chest somewhere, certainly can not do it in club. Gc is almost the entire express team: they still have trouble beating town teams. TRUTH.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry to pop your balloon Nassau Daddy, but did you check the names of the teams that you played in those tourneys?? Your record, all time, against these 3 teams is zero wins and all losses. Nothing remotely close. Beating a bunch of bad teams doesn’t mean anything. The top teams have been playing playing up for 2 years, in search of actual competition, while your teams have been playing horrendous teams. Sounds like I’m stirring the pot, but I’m not. This is 100% factual.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What top teams

Sorry to pop your balloon Nassau Daddy, but did you check the names of the teams that you played in those tourneys?? Your record, all time, against these 3 teams is zero wins and all losses. Nothing remotely close. Beating a bunch of bad teams doesn’t mean anything. The top teams have been playing playing up for 2 years, in search of actual competition, while your teams have been playing horrendous teams. Sounds like I’m stirring the pot, but I’m not. This is 100% factual.

what are those top teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Who the heck is making these posts?? Smithtown, Sachem and Pequa are absolutely horrible at this age. 3V just as bad, but their ‘23 team is good.

What I have seen top town teams in Suffolk is Bayport ( bunch of wp players) Commack ,esm and Swr all have top team kids in there town. ( sorry, Sachem and Smithtown not in conversation at 2024.)
Nassau- GC and Rvc both teams are loaded with A players. Pequa & Manhasset are

Gotta love the online contest based upon guys' kid's lacrosse teams - what deficiencies do you guys have in your own lives that it comes down to this?!

The same one you have for even replying. DB

Me pointing out your insecurities is not anything like you guys having a virtual sword contest. I come on BOTC to see the (very) occasional useful lax info. Most days, I read it and feel like I need a shower afterwards. You, on the other hand, appear to enjoy it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really? I guess great players turn into horrible players once they get to HS, right? One of the dumbest posts ever on BOTC. I've seen it first hand. Sorry Nassau daddy. Your teams all suck, and unfortunately that aint going to change. Nassau will continue to be completely irrelevent right through HS. I'm sure you're use to it by now. How long has it been, 7 years now?? Yup. You're use to it.

Yeah, CSH has been irrelevant...! (And yes, we all know they are a Suffolk locale, but they play in Section VIII!)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Who the heck is making these posts?? Smithtown, Sachem and Pequa are absolutely horrible at this age. 3V just as bad, but their ‘23 team is good.

What I have seen top town teams in Suffolk is Bayport ( bunch of wp players) Commack ,esm and Swr all have top team kids in there town. ( sorry, Sachem and Smithtown not in conversation at 2024.)

Gotta love the online contest based upon guys' kid's lacrosse teams - what deficiencies do you guys have in your own lives that it comes down to this?!

Me pointing out your insecurities is not anything like you guys having a virtual sword contest. I come on BOTC to see the (very) occasional useful lax info. Most days, I read it and feel like I need a shower afterwards. You, on the other hand, appear to enjoy it
. Like anyone believes that. You are only fooling your self. TBO to even refer to the chat in that manner as you did , is VERY CREEPY!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, CSH has been irrelevant...! (And yes, we all know they are a Suffolk locale, but they play in Section VIII!)

This is a board for 2024, not 2017. CSH has nothing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What top teams

what are those top teams?

Read the thread.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, I know - CSH teams all came out of nowhere all these previous years . . . (!)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, I know - CSH teams all came out of nowhere all these previous years . . . (!)

So Suffolk daddy! explain why my bubble popped? GC and Rvc play competitive with bp and commack. Sorry never seen swr in any final so i don't know how record is 0-3.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So Suffolk daddy! explain why my bubble popped? GC and Rvc play competitive with bp and commack. Sorry never seen swr in any final so i don't know how record is 0-3.

What is the point of this whole town debate? Whether a town team is competitive or whether a given town has competitive players? If the former, so what, as that is less of an indicator of eventual high school prowess as demonstrated by many strong school program that don't.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
nice ...trying to lump RVC in with GC....hahahaha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2024 group is really bad

Real mature of you calling a group of kids bad. What is more shocking is that a piece of crap website that allows this. I'll anticipate your responses. No, didn't strike a nerve, just protecting kids something you have no idea about as you live your life through your kid. Yes, my kid does suck, can't catch, throw, shoot. He has trouble chewing gum and walking.
Loser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
nice ...trying to group RVC in with GC....hahahaha

Just checking.this is the 2024 thread? Ya RVC...Not lumping in. Just stating a fact.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2024 group is really bad

Real mature of you calling a group of kids bad. What is more shocking is that a piece of crap website that allows this. I'll anticipate your responses. No, didn't strike a nerve, just protecting kids something you have no idea about as you live your life through your kid. Yes, my kid does stink, can't catch, throw, shoot. He has trouble chewing gum and walking.
Loser.

Mom, our kids will be called worst names throughout life than the one mentioned. Low and behold, this piece of crap web-site some how has your attention.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]

. Like anyone believes that. You are only fooling your self. TBO to even refer to the chat in that manner as you did , is VERY CREEPY!

No one believes what??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Look a year ahead and behind"... ? You better ask your '23 and '25 coaches, because these programs are strong at that age and some extremely strong! LI dominance by these teams will continue through 2024 and beyond. stinks to be you Nassau daddys.

just checking where is Chaminade located?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2024 group is really bad

Real mature of you calling a group of kids bad. What is more shocking is that a piece of crap website that allows this. I'll anticipate your responses. No, didn't strike a nerve, just protecting kids something you have no idea about as you live your life through your kid. Yes, my kid does stink, can't catch, throw, shoot. He has trouble chewing gum and walking.
Loser.

Mom, our kids will be called worst names throughout life than the one mentioned. Low and behold, this piece of crap web-site some how has your attention.

2024 group is really bad

Loser.

Apparently the truth hurts. No participation trophy’s I youth lacrosse. Toughen up mom. That’s prob your kids problem. Too soft due to moms coddling .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Look a year ahead and behind"... ? You better ask your '23 and '25 coaches, because these programs are strong at that age and some extremely strong! LI dominance by these teams will continue through 2024 and beyond. stinks to be you Nassau daddys.

Ok, I checked with the 23 and 25 coaches and they confirmed that BBP, commack and ESM all stink at those ages groups. I guess the combined total of 3 LIC in 50 years will need to be enough.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really? I guess great players turn into horrible players once they get to HS, right? One of the dumbest posts ever on BOTC. I've seen it first hand. Sorry Nassau daddy. Your teams all stink, and unfortunately that aint going to change. Nassau will continue to be completely irrelevent right through HS. I'm sure you're use to it by now. How long has it been, 7 years now?? Yup. You're use to it.

I seem to recall one of the “trash teams”besting CSH convincingly in the LIC a couple of years ago...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really? I guess great players turn into horrible players once they get to HS, right? One of the dumbest posts ever on BOTC. I've seen it first hand. Sorry Nassau daddy. Your teams all stink, and unfortunately that aint going to change. Nassau will continue to be completely irrelevent right through HS. I'm sure you're use to it by now. How long has it been, 7 years now?? Yup. You're use to it.

I seem to recall one of the “trash teams”besting CSH convincingly in the LIC a couple of years ago...

I must have missed it, but when did someone post that LV was a trash team? But again, what is the point of this whole debate in a 2024 forum?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2024 group is really bad

Loser.

2024 group is really bad

Loser.

Apparently the truth hurts. No participation trophy’s I youth lacrosse. Toughen up mom. That’s prob your kids problem. Too soft due to moms coddling .

Every team has them. And God forbid if you say anything, especially if they are in the coaches ear! If you think about it, many teams are similar to today's reality programs. That's why its good to keep it moving on the sidelines and if you have to talk, be careful and say a bunch of nothing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok, I checked with the 23 and 25 coaches and they confirmed that BBP, commack and ESM all stink at those ages groups. I guess the combined total of 3 LIC in 50 years will need to be enough.

agreed! I was told that Commack 2024 team poaches from other towns.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Try to stay up here. The conversation was Commack, BBP and SWR. We going too fast for you?? And, stop lying. It's very transparent. If you had actually called these coaches, which of course you have no clue who they even are, they would have told you that at least two out of the three teams are AS GOOD AS IT GETS in those grades. This is no secret. Get use to these towns, because they will continue to be your daddy for the next 7+ years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Once CSH's current crop moves through, which it likely already has, they go right back to where they have been... obscurity... because they have nothing in the pipeline. absolutely nothing. Here comes the 7 year drought!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What a loser comment from a very jealous Nassau parent. If you're going to make crap up, can you put a little effort into it next time?? Need better material out of you. VERY lame.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What a loser comment from a very jealous Nassau parent. If you're going to make crap up, can you put a little effort into it next time?? Need better material out of you. VERY lame.

Yes you're right the Commack coaches comb the island looking to poach players from other teams. lol. Where do you people come up with this stuff? Amazing how every good team gets bashed for being good and they must be cheating to do it. Maybe your team is just not that good. I heard that BBP has been pumping steroids into their boys since birth so they can dominate the 2024 PAL circuit. SWR... everyone knows those guys have been using HGH since they took the field at 5 years old. lol. PAL is for fun and for the boys to play with their friends, if you look at it any deeper than that you are an amateur at this game. Pal=Fun.... Travel = Competitive. Now grab a coffee and enjoy the ride because it doesn't last long.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes you're right the Commack coaches comb the island looking to poach players from other teams. lol. Where do you people come up with this stuff? Amazing how every good team gets bashed for being good and they must be cheating to do it. Maybe your team is just not that good. I heard that BBP has been pumping steroids into their boys since birth so they can dominate the 2024 PAL circuit. SWR... everyone knows those guys have been using HGH since they took the field at 5 years old. lol. PAL is for fun and for the boys to play with their friends, if you look at it any deeper than that you are an amateur at this game. Pal=Fun.... Travel = Competitive. Now grab a coffee and enjoy the ride because it doesn't last long.

Solid Post... but Bayport, ESM, Commack all grab kids from neighboring towns to "compete" for "fun."

FACT. just sayin.....
and SWR needs to get with their drug rep because the HGH isn't working wink

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Solid Post... but Bayport, ESM, Commack all grab kids from neighboring towns to "compete" for "fun."

FACT. just sayin.....
and SWR needs to get with their drug rep because the HGH isn't working wink

Same lame-o, jealous guy. You think that is fact because this practice is absolutely common place in town lacrosse. We have all seen it. However, this is most common with really bad teams, for obvious reasons, or teams with short rosters that just need additional bodies for a particular tourney. There are teams with integrity out there, that win and lose with their town kids. But these teams don't lose, and they certainly don't need out of towners to beat bad '24 competition on LI. But keep on making excuses about why your kids team can't win any town games, if it makes you feel better.

Page 67 of 101 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 100 101

Link Copied to Clipboard