BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 98 of 264 1 2 96 97 98 99 100 263 264
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But have you stopped it

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How many HS coaches try to stay current and innovative in their training, practices, game planning, and motivational skills?
How many have cookie cutter practices, drills, and plays year in year out?

I've seen the same man up play for 5 years

With deminishing returns.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But have you stopped it

= I don't know how to use the "Quote" button . . . People, please - it's 2018. Can't we start the year off right and learn how to use an online forum?!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree

Now that is funny.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well said and agreed. best fit athletically, academically and financially and an overall positive experience is most important.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by thegoaliesdad
How much you only reference D1 and D3 commits and not D2? What is the constant stigma with D2?

D1 commits are not a factor in how well a team will do.

Ehh I have to say talent plays a major roll in how a team does. If you have a good number of D1 and top D3 commits on a team it means there is talent. I dont care how good coaching is if you dont have talent you dont win games. I know there have been a few teams with a tremendous amount of talent but have been unsuccessful. Thats a poor mix of selfish players, parents who dont have a clue and push an all me type of game, and a coach who cant coach.

As per the reference to D1 and D3. D1 and D3 are historically the better programs. D2 does not have many strong teams and also not a long history in the game. The upper tier D3 teams can beat many of the lower tier D1 teams and give some of the upper tier teams a battle

It's just "Per. . . ", not "As per . . . " . . . you're not citing or referencing a document, policy, or some other formal thing! smh

Grammar police. Lol.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the person who asked about the academic rankings, I got them from Forbes. To the individual who just name calls and tries to be a bully. My point and the information I posted was a list of the top 10 D2 schools and their rank academically. It was to reference how the D2 programs are not only weak in lacrosse but academically also. It just didn't show properly due to the width of post being limited.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
I have been seeing some banter back and forth regarding DI, DII, and DIII. There is a school for everyone. Its whatever fits the student and their family. The fact that Long Island has so many kids playing at the next level is amazing. We should be proud of all our players regardless of what ones opinion is of the school. To be a collegiate athlete is a great accomplishment. Not many players get to play at the next level.

The NCAA allows each Division I lacrosse program 12.6 scholarships.That scholarship money is split up among as many as 40 players and in some cases upwards of 50. In Division II, there are 10.8 scholarships and the same division of funds applies to DII as D1. Not all teams are fully funded so they do not have as many scholarships as fully funded teams. Division III does not offer scholarships. NJCAA offers 20 scholarships. All schools offer academic money and financial aid. The amount of money you receive is based on your grades and financial situation.There are approximately 609 sponsored men's college lacrosse programs across the NCAA in Divisions I, II, III, NJCAA, and collegiate club.

Number of US High School Lacrosse Players 2016-17 111,842
Number of College Lacrosse Players across all programs 15,257
% of US High School Lacrosse Players competing at any College Level 13.2%
% of US High School Lacrosse Players Competing at NCAA I Schools 2.7%

Here is a breakdown of the top 50 academic schools as per Forbes and the division their lacrosse team plays in. The level of play varies from school to school and division. The point I am making here is there is a place for everyone. There are 17 DI and 12 DIII teams on this list. Playing DII is also an accomplishment. They may not be on the list of top academic schools but they have some strong programs.

#1 Harvard University D1
#3 Yale University D1
#4 Princeton University D1
#5 Massachusetts Institute of Technology D3
#7 University of Pennsylvania D1
#8 Duke University D1
#9 Brown University D1
#12 Dartmouth College D1
#13 Williams College D3
#15 Cornell University D1
#17 Amherst College D3
#19 Swarthmore College D3
#20 United States Naval Academy D1
#21 Georgetown University D1
#23 Bowdoin College D3
#24 United States Military Academy D1
#25 Haverford College D3
#26 University of Notre Dame D1
#30 Johns Hopkins University D1
#31 Washington and Lee University D3
#32 Tufts University D3
#33 Wesleyan University D3
#35 Bates College D3
#38 University of Michigan D1
#39 Middlebury College D3
#40 University of Virginia D1
#41 United States Air Force Academy D1
#42 Colgate University D1
#50 Vassar College D3

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by America's Game
I have been seeing some banter back and forth regarding DI, DII, and DIII. There is a school for everyone. Its whatever fits the student and their family. The fact that Long Island has so many kids playing at the next level is amazing. We should be proud of all our players regardless of what ones opinion is of the school. To be a collegiate athlete is a great accomplishment. Not many players get to play at the next level.

The NCAA allows each Division I lacrosse program 12.6 scholarships.That scholarship money is split up among as many as 40 players and in some cases upwards of 50. In Division II, there are 10.8 scholarships and the same division of funds applies to DII as D1. Not all teams are fully funded so they do not have as many scholarships as fully funded teams. Division III does not offer scholarships. NJCAA offers 20 scholarships. All schools offer academic money and financial aid. The amount of money you receive is based on your grades and financial situation.There are approximately 609 sponsored men's college lacrosse programs across the NCAA in Divisions I, II, III, NJCAA, and collegiate club.

Here is a breakdown of the top 50 academic schools as per Forbes and the division their lacrosse team plays in. The level of play varies from school to school and division. The point I am making here is there is a place for everyone. There are 17 DI and 12 DIII teams on this list. Playing DII is also an accomplishment. They may not be on the list of top academic schools but they have some strong programs.

#1 Harvard University D1
#3 Yale University D1
#8 Duke University D1
#9 Brown University D1
#12 Dartmouth College D1
#13 Williams College D3
#17 Amherst College D3
#23 Bowdoin College D3
#25 Haverford College D3
#32 Tufts University D3
#35 Bates College D3
#50 Vassar College D3

Good research. Interesting that you used Forbes considering its skewed towards business careers:

"The Forbes list gives schools points for things that might appeal to future B-schoolers and Wall Street moguls. Ratings are based on the number of alumni who end up in Who’s Who in America, the amount of students and professors receiving awards"

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#1 Harvard University D1
#3 Yale University D1
#8 Duke University D1
#9 Brown University D1
#12 Dartmouth College D1
#13 Williams College D3
#17 Amherst College D3
#23 Bowdoin College D3
#25 Haverford College D3
#32 Tufts University D3
#35 Bates College D3
#50 Vassar College D3

Good research. Interesting that you used Forbes considering its skewed towards business careers:

"The Forbes list gives schools points for things that might appeal to future B-schoolers and Wall Street moguls. Ratings are based on the number of alumni who end up in Who’s Who in America, the amount of students and professors receiving awards"

... as opposed to schools that crank out majors in "Women's Studies"??!

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

#1 Harvard University D1
#3 Yale University D1
#8 Duke University D1
#9 Brown University D1
#12 Dartmouth College D1
#13 Williams College D3
#17 Amherst College D3
#23 Bowdoin College D3
#25 Haverford College D3
#32 Tufts University D3
#35 Bates College D3
#50 Vassar College D3

I tried to provide an overview of lacrosse in college with actual data that has relevance to high school lacrosse players. I used what I thought to be the best resources I could find. Forbes tends to be one of the most used and quoted college ranking services.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

#1 Harvard University D1
#3 Yale University D1
#8 Duke University D1
#9 Brown University D1
#12 Dartmouth College D1
#13 Williams College D3
#17 Amherst College D3
#23 Bowdoin College D3
#25 Haverford College D3
#32 Tufts University D3
#35 Bates College D3
#50 Vassar College D3

Well done, and thank you, this is a great thing to share with my son.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#1 Harvard University D1
#3 Yale University D1
#8 Duke University D1
#9 Brown University D1
#12 Dartmouth College D1
#13 Williams College D3
#17 Amherst College D3
#23 Bowdoin College D3
#25 Haverford College D3
#32 Tufts University D3
#35 Bates College D3
#50 Vassar College D3

geez....what a loser..are you able to carry on a conversation?? how about....biology, physicians Asst, physical therapy, Medicine, nursing, mathematics, physics, engineering, English, chemistry etc. Keep in mind college rankings are typically based on the Major/minor/degree that many schools specialize in and can be ranked differently for different areas of study within a college. There are a number of ranking associations.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#1 Harvard University D1
#3 Yale University D1
#8 Duke University D1
#9 Brown University D1
#12 Dartmouth College D1
#13 Williams College D3
#17 Amherst College D3
#23 Bowdoin College D3
#25 Haverford College D3
#32 Tufts University D3
#35 Bates College D3
#50 Vassar College D3

Thank you for This information. Never have seem this much relevant information in one spot. I will definitely be sharing this with my son.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#1 Harvard University D1
#3 Yale University D1
#8 Duke University D1
#9 Brown University D1
#12 Dartmouth College D1
#13 Williams College D3
#17 Amherst College D3
#23 Bowdoin College D3
#25 Haverford College D3
#32 Tufts University D3
#35 Bates College D3
#50 Vassar College D3

geez....what a loser..are you able to carry on a conversation?? how about....biology, physicians Asst, physical therapy, Medicine, nursing, mathematics, physics, engineering, English, chemistry etc. Keep in mind college rankings are typically based on the Major/minor/degree that many schools specialize in and can be ranked differently for different areas of study within a college. There are a number of ranking associations.

= someone who has no sense of humor and/or doesn't get sarcasm. Lighten up Francis!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#1 Harvard University D1
#3 Yale University D1
#8 Duke University D1
#9 Brown University D1
#12 Dartmouth College D1
#13 Williams College D3
#17 Amherst College D3
#23 Bowdoin College D3
#25 Haverford College D3
#32 Tufts University D3
#35 Bates College D3
#50 Vassar College D3

#1 Harvard University D1
#3 Yale University D1
#8 Duke University D1
#9 Brown University D1
#12 Dartmouth College D1
#13 Williams College D3
#17 Amherst College D3
#23 Bowdoin College D3
#25 Haverford College D3
#32 Tufts University D3
#35 Bates College D3
#50 Vassar College D3

I don't know , but the schools on the Forbes list seem to have all the majors you mention. Can't we just be happy with a well thought out and well written post. This has to be one of the best posts I have read in a long time. Sorry he didn't pick a site for the rankings you approve of

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#1 Harvard University D1
#3 Yale University D1
#8 Duke University D1
#9 Brown University D1
#12 Dartmouth College D1
#13 Williams College D3
#17 Amherst College D3
#23 Bowdoin College D3
#25 Haverford College D3
#32 Tufts University D3
#35 Bates College D3
#50 Vassar College D3

Thank you!!! Great post.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone see the USA game other day ? There was more people at a HS girls basketball game than that lacrosse game. What a embarrassment to the game with every big player and coach there. How are the crowds at College Games ??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone see the USA game other day ? There was more people at a HS girls basketball game than that lacrosse game. What a embarrassment to the game with every big player and coach there. How are the crowds at College Games ??

Friends and family . . .

I was fortunate one year to be in Raleigh the day when Duke played NC on a Saturday, late morning/mid-day, and beyond friends and family, there were no other fans there . . .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was thinking the same thing. Wonder if they held it in a lacrosse hotbed like Maryland or New York would it be better. Of course it would need to occurs in spring or maybe early fall.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nike/US Lacrosse Division I Men’s
Preseason Top 20

1. Duke
2. Maryland
3. Denver
4. Albany
5. Yale
6. Notre Dame
7. Rutgers
8. Ohio State
9. Penn State
10. North Carolina
11. Syracuse
12. Loyola
13. Johns Hopkins
14. Hofstra
15. Army
16. Virginia
17. Penn
18. Princeton
19. Towson
20. Villanova

Also considered (alphabetical order): Air Force, Boston University, Brown, Fairfield, Hobart, Marquette, Lehigh, Navy, Providence, Richmond

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nike/US Lacrosse Division I Men’s
Preseason Top 20

1. Duke
2. Maryland
3. Denver
4. Albany
5. Yale
6. Notre Dame
7. Rutgers
8. Ohio State
9. Penn State
10. North Carolina
11. Syracuse
12. Loyola
13. Johns Hopkins
14. Hofstra
15. Army
16. Virginia
17. Penn
18. Princeton
19. Towson
20. Villanova

Also considered (alphabetical order): Air Force, Boston University, Brown, Fairfield, Hobart, Marquette, Lehigh, Navy, Providence, Richmond

Meaningless... But I will bite.

Too high: Yale, Duke, Penn State

Too low: Towson, Syracuse, North Carolina.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by thegoaliesdad
How much you only reference D1 and D3 commits and not D2? What is the constant stigma with D2?

D1 commits are not a factor in how well a team will do.

Ehh I have to say talent plays a major roll in how a team does. If you have a good number of D1 and top D3 commits on a team it means there is talent. I dont care how good coaching is if you dont have talent you dont win games. I know there have been a few teams with a tremendous amount of talent but have been unsuccessful. Thats a poor mix of selfish players, parents who dont have a clue and push an all me type of game, and a coach who cant coach.

As per the reference to D1 and D3. D1 and D3 are historically the better programs. D2 does not have many strong teams and also not a long history in the game. The upper tier D3 teams can beat many of the lower tier D1 teams and give some of the upper tier teams a battle

It's just "Per. . . ", not "As per . . . " . . . you're not citing or referencing a document, policy, or some other formal thing! smh

Grammar police. Lol.

I love these D3 Daddy's who's sons didn't a sniff from a D1 school. This guy above says: "The upper tier D3 teams can beat many of the lower tier D1 teams and give some of the upper tier teams a battle" So if we go by your statement, Syracuse that's ranked around 9 can be "kept up with" by St Lawrence, that is ranked top 5 in D3. Really? You have no idea what you're talking about, and have no idea of the level of athleticism those D1 kids have. St. Lawrence would have ZERO chance against Dartmouth, let alone Syracuse. It's ok to play D3, stop with the silly comparisons.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
love these D3 Daddy's who's sons didn't a sniff from a D1 school. This guy above says: "The upper tier D3 teams can beat many of the lower tier D1 teams and give some of the upper tier teams a battle" So if we go by your statement, Syracuse that's ranked around 9 can be "kept up with" by St Lawrence, that is ranked top 5 in D3. Really? You have no idea what you're talking about, and have no idea of the level of athleticism those D1 kids have. St. Lawrence would have ZERO chance against Dartmouth, let alone Syracuse. It's ok to play D3, stop with the silly comparisons.[/quote]

So as a parent who seems to know so much about lacrosse and the D1 schools. You brought them up but Dartmouth is falling apart. Kids quitting on the coach left and right. Coach lost almost his whole senior class. You do know there are over 70 D1 team. It was said that the top D3 can keep up with the bottom D1 and beat them more often than not. Salisbury, Tufts, RIT, York, St, Lawrence, Wesleyan, and Denison can 100% beat schools at the bottom of the D1 pool. Teams like Bellamarine, Lafayette, Siena, Dartmouth, Detroit Mercer, Mercer, Wagner, Manhattan, Quinnipiac, VMI, and NJIT. There is D1 talent in D3. Just because a player chose to play D3 doesn't mean they had no interest or could not play D1. Parents just fall in love with D1 because of all the kool aid they have drank from the club coaches. D3 has great lacrosse also. Get your head out of Chanencuks rear. Did your little laxer do his repeat or pg year to get into NJIT or Siena. Lol. Keep drinking the kool aid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Friends and family . . .

I was fortunate one year to be in Raleigh the day when Duke played NC on a Saturday, late morning/mid-day, and beyond friends and family, there were no other fans there . . .

I take it Duke was on spring break then?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Friends and family . . .

Nope!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Friends and family . . .

Nope!

Lacrosse will remain a fringe spectator sport for a very long time, except maybe final 4 or national championship college games. For the most part, the only people who watch regular season college games in person at the venue are friends and family.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Friends and family . . .

Nope!

Lacrosse will remain a fringe spectator sport for a very long time, except maybe final 4 or national championship college games. For the most part, the only people who watch regular season college games in person at the venue are friends and family.

Every college sport except "big time" basketball and football have small crowds. So what!!! What is your point. How many spectators are at Div 1 baseball, hockey, cross country, volleyball, softball, track, rugby etc. The kids play because they enjoy being student-athletes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Friends and family . . .

Nope!

Every college sport except "big time" basketball and football have small crowds. So what!!! What is your point. How many spectators are at Div 1 baseball, hockey, cross country, volleyball, softball, track, rugby etc. The kids play because they enjoy being student-athletes.

Having attended a school with a then top DIII hockey team, every home game I attended (which was every one) had a full or near full arena - granted these arenas are in the 2 - 3K range for capacity, but that is way beyond friends and family, and for many DIII schools, those numbers exceed the student body population. Most of the away games I attended were similar situations - for reference this was the ECAC. I have to think DI hockey equals or exceeds the interest exhibited by DIII (my schools team is now DI, and they still fill their arena regularly). I can't argue about the rest of the sports mentioned . . .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

Having attended a school with a then top DIII hockey team, every home game I attended (which was every one) had a full or near full arena - granted these arenas are in the 2 - 3K range for capacity, but that is way beyond friends and family, and for many DIII schools, those numbers exceed the student body population. Most of the away games I attended were similar situations - for reference this was the ECAC. I have to think DI hockey equals or exceeds the interest exhibited by DIII (my schools team is now DI, and they still fill their arena regularly). I can't argue about the rest of the sports mentioned . . .[/quote]

Lehigh Wrestling Attendance: 9,896 versus Penn State last month. It was awesome!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Friends and family . . .

The only people at the game that day were strippers....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Having attended a school with a then top DIII hockey team, every home game I attended (which was every one) had a full or near full arena - granted these arenas are in the 2 - 3K range for capacity, but that is way beyond friends and family, and for many DIII schools, those numbers exceed the student body population. Most of the away games I attended were similar situations - for reference this was the ECAC. I have to think DI hockey equals or exceeds the interest exhibited by DIII (my schools team is now DI, and they still fill their arena regularly). I can't argue about the rest of the sports mentioned . . .[/quote]

Lehigh Wrestling Attendance: 9,896 versus Penn State last month. It was awesome! [/quote]

Since BOTC likes facts..........what school and when. Provide facts not your opinion about some D3 hockey. As far as wrestling.....that's a great in state matchup. 10K at that match is great.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who cares how many people watch the game. All you need to know is that parents and lax chicks attend the games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2017 average game attendance-Mens Lacrosse
#1-Maryland-5,248
#2-Syracuse-4,386
#3-Michigan-3,672

Seems like a few more than friends and family

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Having attended a school with a then top DIII hockey team, every home game I attended (which was every one) had a full or near full arena - granted these arenas are in the 2 - 3K range for capacity, but that is way beyond friends and family, and for many DIII schools, those numbers exceed the student body population. Most of the away games I attended were similar situations - for reference this was the ECAC. I have to think DI hockey equals or exceeds the interest exhibited by DIII (my schools team is now DI, and they still fill their arena regularly). I can't argue about the rest of the sports mentioned . . .

Lehigh Wrestling Attendance: 9,896 versus Penn State last month. It was awesome! [/quote]

Since BOTC likes facts..........what school and when. Provide facts not your opinion about some D3 hockey. As far as wrestling.....that's a great in state matchup. 10K at that match is great.
[/quote]

The poster stated that DI hockey didn't draw fans and I provided anecdotal evidence that DIII ECAC hockey drew consistent fans in the thousands back in the 80s and 90s. That same school is now DI in the ECAC and still draws - you've got enough info to figure it out.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
#1-Maryland-5,248
#2-Syracuse-4,386
#3-Michigan-3,672

I think the issue is a lot of lacrosse programs play their games in the big football stadiums and as a result fans are spread out. Also cameras are mostly on one side so you only see the opposite side of the seats where there may be few fans. Yet I am sorry to say lacrosse does not draw huge numbers. It will continue to grow but never draw like basketball and football.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#1-Maryland-5,248
#2-Syracuse-4,386
#3-Michigan-3,672

I think the issue is a lot of lacrosse programs play their games in the big football stadiums and as a result fans are spread out. Also cameras are mostly on one side so you only see the opposite side of the seats where there may be few fans. Yet I am sorry to say lacrosse does not draw huge numbers. It will continue to grow but never draw like basketball and football.

I think the issue is that most people dont understand or care for the game unless someone you know is playing. How is Hofstra and Stony Brook average attendance? i would be suprised if they hit 1500 at most of their games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Union College?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#1-Maryland-5,248
#2-Syracuse-4,386
#3-Michigan-3,672

I think the issue is that most people dont understand or care for the game unless someone you know is playing. How is Hofstra and Stony Brook average attendance? i would be suprised if they hit 1500 at most of their games.

Thanks for your opinion. Why don't you provide the thread with facts. Your opinion just indicates that you are lazy and probably uninformed on the subject.

Like Reply Quote
Page 98 of 264 1 2 96 97 98 99 100 263 264
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard