BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,680
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 66 of 101 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 100 101
Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[/quote]
True statement! the top teams ALL have the majority of there team born in 2005. I understand the majority of them may have fall birthdays but they are 2005's. Go ask at your next winter practice over 80% of your team is 12 yrs old.

I can say with 100% certainty that is incorrect for one of the teams. And if I’m looking at the size of both Taz and WP, common sense says it’s incorrect for both. Nice try though Madlax holdback Parent. Madlax is the only team with over 50% of the Team holdbacks.
[/quote]

LOL. Now it's gone from our faceoff middie being a holdback to over 50% being holdbacks. You don't think it would leak out from a tournament or another club director if we had even ONE holdback? We have zero, so I guess you have to keep lying. Holdbacks are legal, as you know, but we have zero. These are all kids in 6th grade.

We own you. Face it.[/quote]

Again, when everyone in the mid-Atlantic has holdbacks, why would any tourneys leak that info out . . .? Dumbest defense ever!![/quote]

And, this thread is about Express, not the mad dumba$$ from VA that WP has a 79% win average against, with NOOOOOO holdbacks. Versus Mad dad, with half a team of holdbacks.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who the heck is making these posts?? Smithtown, Sachem and Pequa are absolutely horrible at this age. 3V just as bad, but their ‘23 team is good.

What I have seen top town teams in Suffolk is Bayport ( bunch of wp players) Commack ,esm and Swr all have top team kids in there town. ( sorry, Sachem and Smithtown not in conversation at 2024.)
Nassau- GC and Rvc both teams are loaded with A players. Pequa & Manhasset are good teams.

Who the heck is making these posts?? Smithtown, Sachem and Pequa are absolutely horrible at this age. 3V just as bad, but their ‘23 team is good.

What I have seen top town teams in Suffolk is Bayport ( bunch of wp players) Commack ,esm and Swr all have top team kids in there town. ( sorry, Sachem and Smithtown not in conversation at 2024.)
Nassau- GC and Rvc both teams are loaded with A players. Pequa & Manhasset are good teams.

just wait and see ,,,,losers

[quote=Anonymous]Who the heck is making these posts?? Smithtown, Sachem and Pequa are absolutely horrible at this age. 3V just as bad, but their ‘23 team is good.
they beat garden city and Coram and Wm .. Swr next . So bring it !!

Dude. All 6 of the teams you listed are [ChillLaxin] poor. Pretty sure the point of this exercise was to identify potential top HS teams, based on a good current crop of ‘24’s. So far you have identified 6 teams that are going to stink, based on what we know today. I’m not stirring any pot, but suffice to say, this topic doesn’t apply to you.

[/quote what school teams do you think are so great ?

You appear to be from Suffolk. And you don't know any teams that are better than the ones that you listed?? If so, you must be very new to this or just not paying attention.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You will see 2 teams sachem . Keep thinking that way ; you will find out soon enough.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]
True statement! the top teams ALL have the majority of there team born in 2005. I understand the majority of them may have fall birthdays but they are 2005's. Go ask at your next winter practice over 80% of your team is 12 yrs old.

I can say with 100% certainty that is incorrect for one of the teams. And if I’m looking at the size of both Taz and WP, common sense says it’s incorrect for both. Nice try though Madlax holdback Parent. Madlax is the only team with over 50% of the Team holdbacks.
[/quote]

LOL. Now it's gone from our faceoff middie being a holdback to over 50% being holdbacks. You don't think it would leak out from a tournament or another club director if we had even ONE holdback? We have zero, so I guess you have to keep lying. Holdbacks are legal, as you know, but we have zero. These are all kids in 6th grade.

We own you. Face it.[/quote]

Again, when everyone in the mid-Atlantic has holdbacks, why would any tourneys leak that info out . . .? Dumbest defense ever!![/quote]

Hey, LI dad. We play in LI and everywhere. Still waiting for your "proof" that we have holdbacks. Your silence is deafening.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To be clear, top teams from around the country, and the world, are represented at the WSYL each year. This tournament has as level a playing field as there is, in youth lacrosse. It eliminates many of the loop holes that plague other tournaments, which some teams have exploited to their advantage. The age restriction eliminates holdback players from being eligible, and the 100 mile radius rule, eliminates outside "ringers" from being brought in. While these rules result in a fairer competition, teams that have become dependent upon these loop holes, will be handicapped under the WSYL rule structure. Teams that are overly dependent upon these loop holes for their success may find the rules of the WSYL too restrictive, and chose not to participate, as a result.

Lies. Every year, there are 1-3 teams that dominate and pummel the rest. If the tournament was in Baltimore, Philly or LI, then it would have a chance of being a real tournament. The location and cost involved precludes almost all of the best clubs. The only top clubs to go there are the ones chasing a meaningless youth trophy.

It wouldn’t matter if the WSYL was played on LI, Philly or the moon for that matter! Cheating hold back teams aren’t welcome. Madlax ain’t never going where ever it’s played.

Still waiting for your proof that we have any holdbacks. Please cite your proof. Otherwise, shut up. I guess that's the only way you can explain us pummeling your team every time.

Dummy. I already posted it. Your reading comprehension not so good?? Maybe I’ll repost tomorrow, but not sure what good that will do. Btw. You are suppose to show proof that you don’t have holdbacks. Guess you couldnt read that post either. You’re a difficult person to work with, with all of your learning disabilities. Show us the roster that you have detailing the birthdays. It must be on the website somewhere, since you claim to have all that information. Yeah right. Tell us where it is. Extremely simple, I’m confident you can handle it, holdback Daddy.

OK mad dummy parent, here's your proof... IN YOUR OWN WORDS, COPY AND PASTED FROM YOUR POST...

*****Madlax does not have any kids born before 9/1/2004.*****

So, going by your information, all of your hold backs that are born in November of 2004 (as an example) will be 14 years and 8 months old for the July WSYL. Now, that may not mean anything to you, with all of the math involved, but my son will be 12 next July, not 14 and a 1/2. GET THE PICTURE NOW???

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous]Who the heck is making these posts?? Smithtown, Sachem and Pequa are absolutely horrible at this age. 3V just as bad, but their ‘23 team is good.

Dude. All 6 of the teams you listed are [ChillLaxin] poor. Pretty sure the point of this exercise was to identify potential top HS teams, based on a good current crop of ‘24’s. So far you have identified 6 teams that are going to stink, based on what we know today. I’m not stirring any pot, but suffice to say, this topic doesn’t apply to you.

You appear to be from Suffolk. And you don't know any teams that are better than the ones that you listed?? If so, you must be very new to this or just not paying attention.

Have you ever heard of any on age town team beating Bayport, Commack or SWR??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Florida wins Dicks! 12U/2024???

Yes . No competition . Waste of time. They need to play real teams

They are a 2023 WSL team they should have owned that bracket. Not impressed. They only beat a dysfunctional Dukes team by 1 goal at the end of the game.

Wrong. They are a full 2024 team with 2 2023’s. Went undefeated at TOC. Nice talking to ya Frankie

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still waiting for your proof that we have any holdbacks. Please cite your proof. Otherwise, shut up. I guess that's the only way you can explain us pummeling your team every time.

Dummy. I already posted it. Your reading comprehension not so good?? Maybe I’ll repost tomorrow, but not sure what good that will do. Btw. You are suppose to show proof that you don’t have holdbacks. Guess you couldnt read that post either. You’re a difficult person to work with, with all of your learning disabilities. Show us the roster that you have detailing the birthdays. It must be on the website somewhere, since you claim to have all that information. Yeah right. Tell us where it is. Extremely simple, I’m confident you can handle it, holdback Daddy.

[/quote]

OK mad dummy parent, here's your proof... IN YOUR OWN WORDS, COPY AND PASTED FROM YOUR POST...

So, going by your information, all of your hold backs that are born in November of 2004 (as an example) will be 14 years and 8 months old for the July WSYL. Now, that may not mean anything to you, with all of the math involved, but my son will be 12 next July, not 14 and a 1/2. GET THE PICTURE NOW???

[/quote]

Hey, dummy. I didn't write "Madlax does not have any kids born before 9/1/2004". As for birthdates, every tournament we attend has our kids' birthdates submitted. Every tournament director sees them. Ask any of them if we have holdbacks. We have none. But keep lying and making excuses why your sons can't beat us. You must be crying in your IROC every day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

Hey, dummy. I didn't write "Madlax does not have any kids born before 9/1/2004". As for birthdates, every tournament we attend has our kids' birthdates submitted. Every tournament director sees them. Ask any of them if we have holdbacks. We have none. But keep lying and making excuses why your sons can't beat us. You must be crying in your IROC every day.[/quote]

Annoying madlax child. The rest of your post from tab #169 is below.

* * * * WSYL eligibility requires all players must be born on or after 9/1/2004. Madlax does not have any kids born before 9/1/2004. We're not going because parents decided we didnt want to go. That's it. End of story. * * * *

YOUR words, not mine, dummy. Check out tab 169, to verify.

Your kids are 13 right NOW! Just remember, while it makes no matter to us, in the end, cheaters never prosper... as your boys loose 79% of the time to a real, 100% on-age, team!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey, dummy. I didn't write "Madlax does not have any kids born before 9/1/2004". As for birthdates, every tournament we attend has our kids' birthdates submitted. Every tournament director sees them. Ask any of them if we have holdbacks. We have none. But keep lying and making excuses why your sons can't beat us. You must be crying in your IROC every day.[/quote]

* * * * WSYL eligibility requires all players must be born on or after 9/1/2004. Madlax does not have any kids born before 9/1/2004. We're not going because parents decided we didnt want to go. That's it. End of story. * * * *

Your kids are 13 right NOW! Just remember, while it makes no matter to us, in the end, cheaters never prosper... as your boys loose 79% of the time to a real, 100% on-age, team!!

[/quote]

Again, that wasn't my post, Hofstra genius. I could cite that these are grade based tournaments so even if there were holdbacks, there is no cheating. But regardless, we have no holdbacks.

WE OWN YOU. LOL at your carport.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey, dummy. I didn't write "Madlax does not have any kids born before 9/1/2004". As for birthdates, every tournament we attend has our kids' birthdates submitted. Every tournament director sees them. Ask any of them if we have holdbacks. We have none. But keep lying and making excuses why your sons can't beat us. You must be crying in your IROC every day.

[/quote]

Again, that wasn't my post, Hofstra genius. I could cite that these are grade based tournaments so even if there were holdbacks, there is no cheating. But regardless, we have no holdbacks.

WE OWN YOU. LOL at your carport.[/quote]

Hey Jim Bob. You’re the only VA red neck on here in case you’ve been in a blackout. Your admission. Thanks. Didn’t need, it but nice of you to come clean for all us LI dads. Now go back to your blackout.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

What tournaments has your son played in that asked for DOB??! I have three boys having played over numerous seasons, and I haven't ever had to provide a DOB yet!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes . No competition . Waste of time. They need to play real teams

They are a 2023 WSL team they should have owned that bracket. Not impressed. They only beat a dysfunctional Dukes team by 1 goal at the end of the game.

Wrong. They are a full 2024 team with 2 2023’s. Went undefeated at TOC. Nice talking to ya Frankie
another money grab. Couple of good players, but play in less than tournaments: another Dukes:

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What tournaments has your son played in that asked for DOB??! I have three boys having played over numerous seasons, and I haven't ever had to provide a DOB yet!

I know. It doesn't exist because age doesn't matter to the tourney committee's, because the tourneys are owned by the clubs that benefit from all of the holdbacks. Hello?!! This guy is so full of [ChillLaxin], it's oozing out of every crevice on his body. The guy is not only a liar, but COMPLETELY clueless about the whole process. Everybody knows that the mid-Atlantic is bulging at the seams with holdbacks but no one cares, obviously. The only tourney with any integrity at all, that isn't owned by the clubs that support the holdbacks, is the WSYL, which of course none of the hold back clubs can participate in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Year after year, all of you guys give me an edge at any tournament night bar. While you argue about who has the best 10 year old players, I’m easily sliding in on your wives by simply talking about adult stuff. Keep this up, makes it easy for me

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

I'll type this REAL SLOWLY so that you can understand. That was part of someone else's post, not mine. The team is on age and on grade. I notice you refuse to provide any evidence. Ask any tournament director of a tournament we attended. All those tournaments get a roster from each club listing each kid with birthdates and grades.

WE OWN YOU.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey Jim Bob. You’re the only VA red neck on here in case you’ve been in a blackout. Your admission. Thanks. Didn’t need, it but nice of you to come clean for all us LI dads. Now go back to your blackout.

LOL. You really think the suburbs of DC is "RN country"? Let's look at the data of the wealthiest counties in the United States.

#1. Loudoun County, VA

#2. Fairfax County, VA

#5. Arlingtoun County, VA

#6. Stafford County, VA

#11. Montgomery County, MD

#12. Prince William County, VA

LOL. Meanwhile, parts of LI are known for being the neck tat capitals of the US.

WE OWN YOU

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know. It doesn't exist because age doesn't matter to the tourney committee's, because the tourneys are owned by the clubs that benefit from all of the holdbacks. Hello?!! This guy is so full of [ChillLaxin], it's oozing out of every crevice on his body. The guy is not only a liar, but COMPLETELY clueless about the whole process. Everybody knows that the mid-Atlantic is bulging at the seams with holdbacks but no one cares, obviously. The only tourney with any integrity at all, that isn't owned by the clubs that support the holdbacks, is the WSYL, which of course none of the hold back clubs can participate in.
[/quote]

What is the purpose of this thread? Do you think the Madlax pot stirrer who is probably a kid from NY is going to turn around and say, youre right, we have holdbacks, youre the best. And not for nothing lets not sit here and pretend like LI doesnt have holdbacks. Please move the debate to the Maryland board so you can have a wider audience to influence on changing their ways. Here's a question to discuss, how much does your club team overlap with town? Are we seeing death of town at the 2024 level?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is the purpose of this thread? Do you think the Madlax pot stirrer who is probably a kid from NY is going to turn around and say, youre right, we have holdbacks, youre the best. And not for nothing lets not sit here and pretend like LI doesnt have holdbacks. Please move the debate to the Maryland board so you can have a wider audience to influence on changing their ways. Here's a question to discuss, how much does your club team overlap with town? Are we seeing death of town at the 2024 level? [/quote]

I agree enough already with this d bag from VA. But I gotta say, nobody else has anything to say on here, except to say they are sick of that pointless, mindless back and forth with what amounts to a child. A lot of people apparently read this board, but very few people have anything to say.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You will see 2 teams sachem . Keep thinking that way ; you will find out soon enough.

Has Sachem 2024 ever won a game?? Ever?? Seriously. I don’t keep real close tabs on really bad teams, so maybe at some point in the last 7 years you guys won a game?? Sounds like maybe you did. If so, I’d love to know what team that was.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I didn’t think so. Best teams on the island. Not one decent team in Nassau. None.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I haven’t seen any good pequa kids. None. Where are the good ones playing club? Same for manhasset. The face off kid is decent, but there are others??

Hello?? Where’d you go?? All of the kids from these towns are on B teams. Looks like the HS lacrosse landscape is going to be changing ALOT in a few years.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Has Sachem 2024 ever won a game?? Ever?? Seriously. I don’t keep real close tabs on really bad teams, so maybe at some point in the last 7 years you guys won a game?? Sounds like maybe you did. If so, I’d love to know what team that was.

Voice of Jealousy. so sad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I didn’t think so. Best teams on the island. Not one decent team in Nassau. None.
[/quote]
<eye roll>

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These 3 teams are tough to beat. BBP loaded with WP kids, Commack has 2 WP kids and a middie I believe plays for the Outlaws or one of those teams and SWR has Taz boys. Don't think any of these 2024 teams compete with them. PAL is fun but by no means compares to travel. Having AA boys on your squad is the key but mixed with B and below boys takes the synergy away.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still waiting for ANY type of proof that Madlax has holdbacks. Any.

WE

OWN

YOU

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I haven’t seen any good pequa kids. None. Where are the good ones playing club? Same for manhasset. The face off kid is decent, but there are others??

Hello?? Where’d you go?? All of the kids from these towns are on B teams. Looks like the HS lacrosse landscape is going to be changing ALOT in a few years.....

Silly suffolk daddy!!! Did you just say there are no good Nassau teams? GC and RVC can play with any town team on the island.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Silly suffolk daddy!!! Did you just say there are no good Nassau teams? GC and RVC can play with any town team on the island.
Silly Nassau Daddy!! Fact is the Good club teams are all in Suffolk Fact.. Your GC team is ok. I will give you that, still will Lose to SWR, MT Sinai,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Silly Nassau Daddy!! Fact is the Good club teams are all in Suffolk Fact.. Your GC team is ok. I will give you that, still will Lose to SWR, MT Sinai,

Gotta love the online contest based upon guys' kid's lacrosse teams - what deficiencies do you guys have in your own lives that it comes down to this?!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mount Sinai?? Dude, that's a big time stretch. But, the rest is correct. No Nassau team can come within 10 goals of top 3 Suffolk teams. A whole different class of lacrosse. The real good ones are basically travel teams and very good ones.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]
Silly suffolk daddy!!! Did you just say there are no good Nassau teams? GC and RVC can play with any town team on the island.[/quote] Silly Nassau Daddy!! Fact is the Good club teams are all in Suffolk Fact.. Your GC team is ok. I will give you that, still will Lose to SWR, MT Sinai,
[/quote]

Mount Sinai?? Dude, that's a big time stretch. But, the rest is correct. No Nassau team can come within 10 goals of top 3 Suffolk teams. A whole different class of lacrosse. The real good ones are basically travel teams and very good ones.

[/quote]

<yawn>

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3v 2023 best town team on Long Island.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're right. Best of the best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

<yawn>[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

<yawn>[/quote]
I know I just threw them in to aggravate!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

[/quote]

<yawn>[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

<yawn>[/quote]
I know I just threw them in to aggravate! [/quote]

LOL... nice touch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Gotta agree, but I think that BBP is in a class of their own. My sons team has played them since 2nd grade. I don't believe they have ever lost a game. Truly a cut above.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Buddy, you're on the wrong thread. This is the '24 thread. Nobodoy cares about your '23 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let's keep it real here. Last Spring a little '23 team from the south shore tied you guys, or are you trying to forget about that game? So your statement is inaccurate. There are teams just as good as 3V. Sorry to rain on your fantasy! You think by posting on the '24 thread, no one is going to know about that game, right?? Wrong. You recall who that was??? I'll give you credit, no doubt 3V is a very good '23 town team, but considering that your boys only play on that team and no travel teams, not as impressive. Playing together all of the time is a big advantage. So we know that you had a tie last year. How'd you do against SWR? That's also a very good '23 team. So, really there are 3 top '23 town teams in Suffolk, two of which are just as good as 3V. So, stop drinking the 3V Koolaid, and keep it real.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you really think no kids from 3v can play on club teams? Haha. That's hysterical.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Who the heck is making these posts?? Smithtown, Sachem and Pequa are absolutely horrible at this age. 3V just as bad, but their ‘23 team is good.

Nassau- GC and Rvc both teams are loaded with A players. Pequa & Manhasset are

Gotta love the online contest based upon guys' kid's lacrosse teams - what deficiencies do you guys have in your own lives that it comes down to this?!

The same one you have for even replying. DB

Page 66 of 101 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 100 101

Link Copied to Clipboard