BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,633
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 22 of 47 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 46 47
Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
New year as teams get ready for Spring what will HOCO Elite look like? will they take 7 or 8 teams? Who is added or drops from last year's AAA Div.

In:
CB
Crabs
Looneys
NL
Bethesda
Hawks
FCA
On the bubble:
MadLax
Best of the rest?:
Cavalier
SR
VLC
Lax Factory

Wait a second....Why isn't the Flat-Brimmed coached Atlantic Coast Stars listed?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stalker

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To be clear...This is the funniest and most accurate post!

You we’re probably looking at The Tourney App the whole time ACS was playing in Florida! You know you were you creepy stalker! Make sure to check out how there were hardly any goals scored against! You probably have it plugged into your spreadsheet you creepy stalker!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, all coaches criticize each other! Some even get in fights with other coaches on their own team. When it comes down to it they respect one another a lot more than self centered parents. Every time you complain to ANY coach about another coach it is an instant red flag! By now in this small group of club teams, parents and kids everyone knows where the drama comes from.

Its amazing how the Dukes and now ACS has bastardized that tournament. 4 teams in a bracket? There's just not a market for holdback national teams.

No holdbacks on ACS... I know it is hard to believe. Just appreciate how good those boys are!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just to be clear:
You are a stalker
Or is it...you’re a s&$t talker
To be fair...you are both
Just so we are clear...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, all coaches criticize each other! Some even get in fights with other coaches on their own team. When it comes down to it they respect one another a lot more than self centered parents. Every time you complain to ANY coach about another coach it is an instant red flag! By now in this small group of club teams, parents and kids everyone knows where the drama comes from.

Its amazing how the Dukes and now ACS has bastardized that tournament. 4 teams in a bracket? There's just not a market for holdback national teams.

No holdbacks on ACS... I know it is hard to believe. Just appreciate how good those boys are!

I can appreciate the age cutoff for this tournament is 1/1/04 vs USL 11/1/04 and that suits your narrative perfectly. That being said, how many teams did you need to draw from to beat some local Florida and Georgia team?? Your all STARS!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ACS goalies were on point!

You we’re probably looking at The Tourney App the whole time ACS was playing in Florida! You know you were you creepy stalker! Make sure to check out how there were hardly any goals scored against! You probably have it plugged into your spreadsheet you creepy stalker!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Someone told me about the Lax forum talking so much about Flat Brim. This is Flat Brim- FB. Anyone whose boys have played on the teams I have been so fortunate to coach or be apart of Lacrosse clinics/camps that I was asked to be on their staff know that I give my all for the boys and keep a fun learning environment for them. Pretty disturbing to read such disappointing comments. As I say to all the boys I coach...be a gentleman outside the lines and a beast inside the lines. Be kind and considerate to people and treat people with respect. I will practice what I preach and only respond to these posts by saying: I was asked to coach the mid Atlantic warrior team; I was asked to coach some of the Baltimore/Md “all star” type teams; and now asked to keep it going with the Atlantic Coast Stars team. The warrior team played a very talented LI team and we were fortunate to win the tourney. The ACS team played a solid dukes team to win the tourney. Very difficult to beat a solid team two times in the same tourney. Sorry that parents feel the way they do abouit me but please know that I give my all to the boys....it’s all about their continued growth and development. I have learned a lot from some of my past actions for defending the boys on the field and I am not perfect nor is anyone else. It all about being accountable for my actions to become a better coach. It is a privilege to coach this stellar ACS team along with having such wonderful parents. I am not coaching the Crabs 2023 because I committed to coaching this team for two years. I am not coaching the mid atlantic warrior team. All the best to everyone this upcoming lacrosse season. Anyone who knows me knows that I care and the boys come first and foremost.

Just to be clear:
You were asked to coach at Bel Air, then asked to coach at Carroll Manor, then asked to coach at Koopers, then asked to coach at Looneys, then asked to coach at Crabs, then asked to coach the Warrior team, then asked to coach the Atlantic Stars team? Did I miss anything? That's quite a nomadic existence in just a few years of youth lacrosse.

Or was it... asked to leave Bel Air, then asked to leave Carroll Manor, then asked to leave Koopers, then asked to leave Looney's, then asked to leave the Crabs, then not invited back to the Warrior team....

To be fair, he was only asked to leave Bel Air and Looneys. Total buffoon. My son played for him in the past and no he wasn't cut from one of his teams. He wears out his welcome wherever he goes with his antics. Even his co-coach at Looneys had enough after a few years together.

also asked to leave Fallston, didn't even last a season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard the ACS goalie mad the All Star Team! Must be a great goalie!

ACS goalies were on point!

[/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He is such a bad coach that he was asked to coach a National
Team! He must be a good coach. I doubt this guy cares what someone says behind his back but has no guts to say to his face. You are irrelevant...bye!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard he was starting his own club team in Florida! I know they were talking about it at the tournament this weekend!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think he formed the team wasn’t asked to coach it.
He had a really good team at 23 with Crabs but heard there was a mass desertion...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard he has done well with his National team and they want him to start a club in Florida. Maybe he is just helping them get it together. Someone was also talking about him coaching a team in Georgia?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team! He must be a good coach. I doubt this guy cares what someone says behind his back but has no guts to say to his face. You are irrelevant...bye!

There is a twisting of the facts with the Warrior National team. Most of that Maryland team was from the Crabs 2023 team that he already coached. If anyone went to those tryouts then they know that turnout was terrible.

The ACS team is run by Crabs. His son and a lot of other Crabs 2023 team players are on that team as well.

He pushed to be apart of those teams as he has coached his son at all 30 stops he has played. Other than at BL. Maybe that's why he's no longer there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is a twisting of the facts with the Warrior National team. Most of that Maryland team was from the Crabs 2023 team that he already coached. If anyone went to those tryouts then they know that turnout was terrible.

The ACS team is run by Crabs. His son and a lot of other Crabs 2023 team players are on that team as well.

He pushed to be apart of those teams as he has coached his son at all 30 stops he has played. Other than at BL. Maybe that's why he's no longer there.

I have two boys at different ages, both were at one point coached by him. Both still say he was a great coach, and would play for him again. My one son had him as a head coach and my older son he helped coach practices. Both had positive experiences with him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This thread's getting repetitive and boring. Frankly I feel sorry for any coach who gets trashed on anominous message boards. We can do better. Anyone interested in the upcoming NVYLL season? How did the McLean 14U tryouts go? Strong as always? Did Dulles South have tryouts yet?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you are a good coach It creates many opportunities. When you have a great coaching record you get asked to coach a National Team. You don’t work your way on to a National Team. You earn it! Wherever FB goes he wins! That creates animosity from parents whose kids don’t make the teams he coaches. The more you win the better the players are. There are less than 20 kids on the ACS team. I know the many opportunities created for the boys he coaches. The parents and kids are happy to be on his team. There is a lot more positive than negative. Keep moving on and keep moving up!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn’t he create the team? Don’t think anyone is banging down the door for him to coach. The mass exedous from what was a really strong Crabs team should say enough.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn’t he create the team? Don’t think anyone is banging down the door for him to coach. The mass exedous from what was a really strong Crabs team should say enough.

Not familiar with ACS or FB. Will they be a HOCO team? Or just high-end tournaments? Noticed some NL and Madlax names on the roster - does that mean they left those programs for ACS?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This thread's getting repetitive and boring. Frankly I feel sorry for any coach who gets trashed on anominous message boards. We can do better. Anyone interested in the upcoming NVYLL season? How did the McLean 14U tryouts go? Strong as always? Did Dulles South have tryouts yet?

Are you seriously talking about rec ball?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you seriously talking about rec ball?

I hear FB is going to move to N.VA to coach Evergreen and Rec

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Same odds as your kid never making it. I hear no one cares anymore.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I heard the ACS goalie mad the All Star Team! Must be a great goalie!

Thanks Hawks Goalie Dad for the update

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anything to move us off the FB stuff. Heck, I'd even prefer to revive the hold-back arguments.... Sigh.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anything to move us off the FB stuff. Heck, I'd even prefer to revive the hold-back arguments.... Sigh.

I second that! This guy must be the must annoying human. I can’t imagine why a coach wouldn’t want him on the team. Make sure you remain anonymous, so no one actually knows how pathetic you are.

So we are clear....please move on

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't want to revive the hold back discussion. Let's talk about goalies. Who has good ones? Clearly, the Hawks Dad thinks they do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't want to revive the hold back discussion. Let's talk about goalies. Who has good ones? Clearly, the Hawks Dad thinks they do.

Obviously not Crabs 2023, if they have to get Hawks Goalies for their All World National Elite team...I bet those choices of who makes that ACS team ruffles some feathers of 2023 Crabs parents....What a disaster...Some sulking Crabs parents on that 2023 team.....Hilarious.....King Crab should just kick the 2023 parents and kids in the nuts kids that do not make that ACS team..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I second that! This guy must be the must annoying human. I can’t imagine why a coach wouldn’t want him on the team. Make sure you remain anonymous, so no one actually knows how pathetic you are.

So we are clear....please move on

I agree. But just one last thing. FlatBrim was heldback in his coaching career. Everyone thinks it is his 5th year coaching, Reality is he is in his 7th year. He did a prefirst and then later was reclassed. That is why he is bigger and smarter than many other coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Obviously not Crabs 2023, if they have to get Hawks Goalies for their All World National Elite team...I bet those choices of who makes that ACS team ruffles some feathers of 2023 Crabs parents....What a disaster...Some sulking Crabs parents on that 2023 team.....Hilarious.....King Crab should just kick the 2023 parents and kids in the nuts kids that do not make that ACS team..

Actually, I've seen the Crabs starting 23 goalie. He is good and his family is nice too. Imagine that.
P.S. My kid doesn't play for crabs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually, I've seen the Crabs starting 23 goalie. He is good and his family is nice too. Imagine that.
P.S. My kid doesn't play for crabs

Agree on Crabs 23 goalie and his family. We are also not with Crabs. Good people and kid is a good player.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree! We talked with him and his family in Florida! Very nice people. He had a great tournament! Crabs are lucky to have picked him up this year!
There are a lot of good goalies in the 2023 age group. Hawks goalie is very good too!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is the FL Tournament "2023 All Tournament Team" list posted. I would like to see it, I have not been able to find, leading me to wonder if it actually exists.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is the FL Tournament "2023 All Tournament Team" list posted. I would like to see it, I have not been able to find, leading me to wonder if it actually exists.

If you were someone who needed to know...than you would know where to find it! Stop stalking other people’s children...you creepy stalker! You are irrelevant!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was just put out in an Instagram post. Doesn't matter anyway. The three best players from ACS were not on the all-tournament team and only one of the two from Dukes was on there. I mean c'mon FB - 24, 9, and 8 not on the all tourney team - really???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They haven't posted them on the website yet you stalker. Why do you care? They name the all tournament team surprisingly....at the tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It exists... I saw it somewhere online. I am a Duke's parent who saw many of the games. There is a lot of chatter on here about goalies. The ACS goalies were ok although not great in the championship. Our Goalie and the Georgia goalie both had a better tournament. Just sayin'

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was just put out in an Instagram post. Doesn't matter anyway. The three best players from ACS were not on the all-tournament team and only one of the two from Dukes was on there. I mean c'mon FB - 24, 9, and 8 not on the all tourney team - really???

Dear clueless - 9 was the MVP. I agree about 24 and 8 though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody cares about the [ChillLaxin]'s tournament. Nobody.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dear clueless - 9 was the MVP. I agree about 24 and 8 though.

Don’t you start Eagle Scout Daddyo!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody cares about the [ChillLaxin]'s tournament. Nobody.

Hater

Page 22 of 47 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 46 47

Link Copied to Clipboard