A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
right maybe Calhoun should be 9

Originally Posted by Anonymous
MacArthur #9 ??? This is there best team in a while????

Here are B projections

1. GC
2. Set
3. Southside
4. Hewlett
5. Carey
6. Long Beach
7. Calhoun
8. Mepham
9. MacArthur

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys High School Lax
Anonymous #253502 12/28/17 10:25 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does it really matter what town they live it in.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #253503 12/28/17 10:26 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one should be surprised about Syo kid, they are raised that way.

This would never happen in a town like Massapequa, Wantaugh or Seaford, where the kid's cop father would get this buried long before it was in Newsday.

Pathetic to pick on a 16 or 17 year old kid.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #253504 12/28/17 10:44 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This would never happen in a town like Massapequa, Wantaugh or Seaford, where the kid's cop father would get this buried long before it was in Newsday.

I agree, but you’re a complete _ to deflect it to another town. If you need to publicly shame a kid anonymously you are a complete coward, I am sure your son is one too as that is how you are raising him. I don’t live in Syosset so I don’t care. But I don’t need to publicly shame teenagers, you are pathetic.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #253509 12/28/17 11:20 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here are B projections

1. GC
2. Set
3. Southside
4. Hewlett
5. Carey
6. Long Beach
7. Calhoun
8. Mepham
9. MacArthur

Where is Wantagh????

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #253512 12/28/17 12:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
in "C"

Here are B projections

1. GC
2. Set
3. Southside
4. Hewlett
5. Carey
6. Long Beach
7. Calhoun
8. Mepham
9. MacArthur

Where is Wantagh????

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #253513 12/28/17 12:04 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree, but you’re a complete _ to deflect it to another town. If you need to publicly shame a kid anonymously you are a complete coward, I am sure your son is one too as that is how you are raising him. I don’t live in Syosset so I don’t care. But I don’t need to publicly shame teenagers, you are pathetic.

Agree

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #253520 12/28/17 01:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]No one should be surprised about Syo kid, they are raised that way.

Remember they are kids kids not animals.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #253544 12/29/17 08:52 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree, but you’re a complete -l to deflect it to another town. If you need to publicly shame a kid anonymously you are a complete coward, I am sure your son is one too as that is how you are raising him. I don’t live in Syosset so I don’t care. But I don’t need to publicly shame teenagers, you are pathetic.

You need to raise your standards. Boys this age in other times were men and actually fought evil. You're treating them like babies and they are acting like it. They should be publicly shamed for horrendous public behavior. They are way to old not to know better, they are not children.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #253551 12/29/17 11:41 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]No one should be surprised about the kid, they are raised that way.

I agree, but you’re a complete _l to deflect it to another town. If you need to publicly shame a kid anonymously you are a complete coward, I am sure your son is one too as that is how you are raising him. I don’t live in Syosset so I don’t care. But I don’t need to publicly shame teenagers, you are pathetic.

You need to raise your standards. Boys this age in other times were men and actually fought evil. You're treating them like babies and they are acting like it. They should be publicly shamed for horrendous public behavior. They are way to old not to know better, they are not children

How low is your self esteem that anonymously shaming sixteen and seventeen year old boys gets you worked up? Why don’t you put YOUR name on here so this kids dad can confront you? Coward!

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #253601 12/30/17 02:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get your facts right and leave the kids alone or post your name and tell us how you really feel

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #253604 12/30/17 03:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow a lot of hate on kids. Not right people..

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #253607 12/30/17 05:36 PM
A
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
A
People please lets not bash high school kids. We need to realize kids are kids and they all make mistakes in life. No one was hurt and only damage done was to a wall. Yes what they did was stupid but I dont know a single person who is infallible as an adult let alone as a teenage boy. I can assure you their parents are handling it home and the school has set its punishment. Can we get back to talking lacrosse a bit. We have the season right around the corner.

I also want to touch on where kids commit. Regardless if you like the school or not doesnt give you the right top bash a kid. Unless you are the player or parent of the player you do not know why certain decisions are made. The decision to play college lacrosse is not one that I believe many take lightly and where they go or how they get there is no ones but the families business. These kids work hard on and off the field to accomplish their dream of playing lacrosse at the next level. There is a school for everyone.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #253613 12/31/17 12:13 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about HHHE in '18?

Is this Connetquot's or Smithtown East's last hurra, I think they could be there in the end, why talk top 3, when 4 teams make it to semis no such thing as a game deciding third best. I think there are 5 top teams

Does Commack or Northport's have depth or future? Is being ranked 7th for West Islip a wake up or is 6th place the best they can pull out? Will Sachem become irrelevant and fall in with the next tier?

I'd like to see which of the following will break through further.
Bayshore
Huntington
Lindenhurst
Riverhead
Whitman

But I'd have to agree, Ward Melville is king, probably for next few years, the battle below them is going to be interesting.

Any thoughts on the top ten in Suffolk?

In Suffolk "A" the top teams will be:

Ward Melville
Smithton West
Connetquot

Not sure anyone else has a chance to win the county championship. Maybe Smithton East? Cormmack?

Ward Melville
Smithton West
Connetquot

Not sure anyone else has a chance to win the county championship. Maybe Smithton East? Cormmack?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #253621 12/31/17 10:25 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about HHHE in '18?

Is this Connetquot's or Smithtown East's last hurra, I think they could be there in the end, why talk top 3, when 4 teams make it to semis no such thing as a game deciding third best. I think there are 5 top teams

Does Commack or Northport's have depth or future? Is being ranked 7th for West Islip a wake up or is 6th place the best they can pull out? Will Sachem become irrelevant and fall in with the next tier?

I'd like to see which of the following will break through further.
Bayshore
Huntington
Lindenhurst
Riverhead
Whitman

But I'd have to agree, Ward Melville is king, probably for next few years, the battle below them is going to be interesting.

Ward Melville
Smithton West
Connetquot

Ward Melville
Smithton West
Connetquot

HHHE possible final four in 18' but unlikely.

Not sure if this is the end for Connetquot or Smithtown East but Connetquot should be tough.

Cormmack has a chance to get to the final four not sure about Northport. Both have a future but neither has the depth to knock off top teams consistently.

West Islip being ranked 7th is a result of sandbagging in order to impact schedule. It will not matter, they are not a top 4 team.

When was either Sachem relevant?

Riverhead has the best chance of the group you listed.

Ward Melville is favorite. 18's and 19's very good as were the 17's. Will they have the depth going forward? Don't think the 20's are deep maybe they fall off like WI has done.

Smithtown West is solid and future looks good.

WM vs Connetquot in finals.

Like Reply Quote
Page 256 of 473 1 2 254 255 256 257 258 472 473
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard