BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Long Island Jesters
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,660
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 74 of 214 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 213 214
Re: Girls High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Give me UNC and Maryland again and you can have everyone else. But I will say this, the rule bender out on LI might be the best coach out there with what he has. He made D2 Adelphi a national powerhouse and did the same thing at Stony Brook almost overnight. He coaches to the kids strengths and is always on the legal/illegal rule line. he always gets more with less at Stony Brook. There are some years I think I could coach UNC and Maryland and win it all. They have that much talent.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
He ... is always on the legal/illegal rule line.

No wonder he's at the end of the YJ pipeline.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MD
UNC
SB
FL
Penn State

SB has zero chance of winning a national championship. No more 30+ 3-second calls per game that actually help your D. SB will lose in round of 8... again

HMMM.....so you put them in the round of 8 but say they have "zero" chance of winning the NC. That doesn't
make sense but, OK, if it makes you happy.

They apparently don't think they can win 3 games in a row against the best teams in the country, actually sounds pretty reasonable .

Yes, you are correct.......but words matter. I agree its pretty reasonable to state they may not be able to win 3 in a row against the increased competition. But "zero" chance is a stupid statement. It will all play out starting in Feb.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we get back on topic... girls HS...
IL event should be interesting. Predictions?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'll go out on the limb with this one. #1 nationally - Mcdonough.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MD
UNC
SB
FL
Penn State

SB has zero chance of winning a national championship. No more 30+ 3-second calls per game that actually help your D. SB will lose in round of 8... again

HMMM.....so you put them in the round of 8 but say they have "zero" chance of winning the NC. That doesn't
make sense but, OK, if it makes you happy.

They apparently don't think they can win 3 games in a row against the best teams in the country, actually sounds pretty reasonable .

Yes, you are correct.......but words matter. I agree its pretty reasonable to state they may not be able to win 3 in a row against the increased competition. But "zero" chance is a stupid statement. It will all play out starting in Feb.

Let's put it this way. SB is in that group of teams with an outside shot at it. That group probably comprises 6 or 7 teams, depending on how injuries play out etc. So if UNC and Maryland combined have, let's say, 76% chance of winning it to make numbers easy, the other 6 teams have each a 4% chance. So ok Mr. Literal, not 0%, but darn close. SB is not going to win the national championship.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Spoken like a true Marylander, maybe Virginian, same thing. Tell your cupcakes to stop with the flopping and head throwing, which your state University used to steal a Natty, and you won't have to worry about being roughed up a bit by true northeast lacrosse. Bunch of marys, like the too bright shirts their dad's wear all summer. Merry Christmas!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Out on a limb, probably not since they are usually (and deservedly so) at the top of the list. How about Long Island Schools. Which schools will make the top 20 from LI, in the IL and USA today rankings?? Thoughts? My guesses
ESM (14), MT. Sinai (10) , BBP (18), NP (19), who else? and where do you think they will fall.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Spoken like a true Marylander, maybe Virginian, same thing. Tell your cupcakes to stop with the flopping and head throwing, which your state University used to steal a Natty, and you won't have to worry about being roughed up a bit by true northeast lacrosse. Bunch of marys, like the too bright shirts their dad's wear all summer. Merry Christmas!

Wrong. LIer who saw firsthand the YJ game. Haven't had a Natty since the early 80's. YJ does NOT represent "true northeast lacrosse," what a joke! You sound like exactly what you must be. Can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. Merry Christmas to you!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Out on a limb, probably not since they are usually (and deservedly so) at the top of the list. How about Long Island Schools. Which schools will make the top 20 from LI, in the IL and USA today rankings?? Thoughts? My guesses
ESM (14), MT. Sinai (10) , BBP (18), NP (19), who else? and where do you think they will fall.

I Haven't seen the list. Are Those the only teams from LI? Surprised Garden city isn't in there.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow not one Nassau team, let me guess you’re not a manhasset resident.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow not one Nassau team, let me guess you’re not a manhasset resident.

GC was in finals last year when we were there w port. We’re better than all the Suffolk teams and probably will be again. Set should be better too. Suffolk bias is ridiculous, yes we’d be a lot better w a thousand more girls and combing 2 and 3 schools too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What about MC

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Northport, be serious. No way for MC. Anybody remember Garden City.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Give it a rest , Suffolk passed Nassau by awhile ago and it has not changed. Of the 4 divisions Suffolk will win at least 3 again this year and probably all 4 for the LI championships,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nassau will always have Manhasset, Garden City, and Cold Spring Harbor plus a few surprises every year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Give it a rest , Suffolk passed Nassau by awhile ago and it has not changed. Of the 4 divisions Suffolk will win at least 3 again this year and probably all 4 for the LI championships,

The only one that’s a given is c? With MS.

A look out for pequa very good team

B you can never discount GC

D who cares!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you must be new to lacrosse, because Suffolk lags far behind Nassau , even in the recent past, especially in class B. Garden city has won 15 states since 2000, suffolk combined in all divisions only has 12, Your Guru, Carol Rose has been at NP for 20+ years but has only managed to win a single State. not that good. her flunky AL Bertalone has won 4 at least, even if it is in the weakest division until last year when D came along. In A Farmindale , a Nassau school, has done the most on the Island. in the end the numbers break down like this for state champs, or runner up since 2000
Nassau
20 champ - 4 runner up

suffolk
13 champ - 4 runner up

So, besides '15 in what year has suffolk done better than nassau in the past 17?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you must be new to lacrosse, because Suffolk lags far behind Nassau , even in the recent past, especially in class B. Garden city has won 15 states since 2000, suffolk combined in all divisions only has 12, Your Guru, Carol Rose has been at NP for 20+ years but has only managed to win a single State. not that good. her flunky AL Bertalone has won 4 at least, even if it is in the weakest division until last year when D came along. In A Farmindale , a Nassau school, has done the most on the Island. in the end the numbers break down like this for state champs, or runner up since 2000
Nassau
20 champ - 4 runner up

suffolk
13 champ - 4 runner up

So, besides '15 in what year has suffolk done better than nassau in the past 17?

You really are clueless, how about last year , Suffolk with 3 Long Island championship teams ,2 state finalist teams , 1 state champion . Nassau 1 LI championship team , 1 state finalist, 1 State champion. Look at the players on the UA and school girls teams way more Suffolk players. Again this year Suufolk favored in A, C,D and honestly I think ESM takes it this year .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nassau
20 champ - 4 runner up

suffolk
13 champ - 4 runner up

You really are clueless, how about last year , Suffolk with 3 Long Island championship teams ,2 state finalist teams , 1 state champion . Nassau 1 LI championship team , 1 state finalist, 1 State champion. Look at the players on the UA and school girls teams way more Suffolk players. Again this year Suufolk favored in A, C,D and honestly I think ESM takes it this year .

For the past 4 years it's really not close .Mr. Garden City is the typical GC out of touch with reality GC parent . Look at the numbers for the past 4 years Suffolk has 9 LI championships ,5 State championships . Nassau has 4 LI championships and 3 state championships .Again it's been awhile since Nassau has been better than Suffolk .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nassau
20 champ - 4 runner up

suffolk
13 champ - 4 runner up

For the past 4 years it's really not close .Mr. Garden City is the typical GC out of touch with reality GC parent . Look at the numbers for the past 4 years Suffolk has 9 LI championships ,5 State championships . Nassau has 4 LI championships and 3 state championships .Again it's been awhile since Nassau has been better than Suffolk .

so your basing this on 2 years, The reason there are more U.A team members is because the suffolk coaches are picking the teams, and by the way , didn't the L.I. team lose the U.A. champ to New England because of it, not really something I would brag about. And to also brag about wing the new D division is pretty pitiful, And the A division (which has been dominated by either west Gennie or F-dale) but is historically weak on L.I. is laughable. The toughest division by far is B and suffolk can't touch it. M.C. is over, NP is over rated,SWR is a train wreck, ESM are eating there own. You have Mount S, which is lucky it isn't in B and doesn't have to play GC or 'set . to be fare, Wantaugh is done Fdale is a disaster, Mass. is as overrated as BBP and CSH. Then you have the newbies like River head, Port Washington, Lynbrook and Mattituck that are more hot air than talent. I will give you one thing though Suffolk does rule when it comes to selfish players, you have far more "go to goal" girls than Nassau, and thats why your playing catch up

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you must be new to lacrosse, because Suffolk lags far behind Nassau , even in the recent past, especially in class B. Garden city has won 15 states since 2000, suffolk combined in all divisions only has 12, Your Guru, Carol Rose has been at NP for 20+ years but has only managed to win a single State. not that good. her flunky AL Bertalone has won 4 at least, even if it is in the weakest division until last year when D came
along. In A Farmindale , a Nassau school, has done the most on the Island. in the end the numbers break down like this for state champs, or runner up since 2000
Nassau
20 champ - 4 runner up

suffolk
13 champ - 4 runner up

so your basing this on 2 years, The reason there are more U.A team members is because the suffolk coaches are picking the teams, and by the way , didn't the L.I. team lose the U.A. champ to New England because of it, not really something I would brag about. And to also brag about wing the new D division is pretty pitiful, And the A division (which has been dominated by either west Gennie or F-dale) but is historically weak on L.I. is laughable. The toughest division by far is B and suffolk can't touch it. M.C. is over, NP is over rated,SWR is a train wreck, ESM are eating there own. You have Mount S, which is lucky it isn't in B and doesn't have to play GC or 'set . to be fare, Wantaugh is done Fdale is a disaster, Mass. is as overrated as BBP and CSH. Then you have the newbies like River head, Port Washington, Lynbrook and Mattituck that are more hot air than talent. I will give you one thing though Suffolk does rule when it comes to selfish players, you have far more "go to goal" girls than Nassau, and thats why your playing catch up

Your ignorance is astounding ,not sure how you just picked “2years “, when the poster clearly stated the last 4. Actually the UA teams both won the he championship this year with all those Suffolk players but of course you have no idea about that as your kid obviously got cut. It’s actually pathetic that you feel GC and Sett are so far and away better than all other LI teams ; so typical of flaccid fathers from those towns.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

[/quote]
so your basing this on 2 years, The reason there are more U.A team members is because the suffolk coaches are picking the teams, and by the way , didn't the L.I. team lose the U.A. champ to New England because of it, not really something I would brag about. And to also brag about wing the new D division is pretty pitiful, And the A division (which has been dominated by either west Gennie or F-dale) but is historically weak on L.I. is laughable. The toughest division by far is B and suffolk can't touch it. M.C. is over, NP is over rated,SWR is a train wreck, ESM are eating there own. You have Mount S, which is lucky it isn't in B and doesn't have to play GC or 'set . to be fare, Wantaugh is done Fdale is a disaster, Mass. is as overrated as BBP and CSH. Then you have the newbies like River head, Port Washington, Lynbrook and Mattituck that are more hot air than talent. I will give you one thing though Suffolk does rule when it comes to selfish players, you have far more "go to goal" girls than Nassau, and thats why your playing catch up[/quote]

Your ignorance is astounding ,not sure how you just picked “2years “, when the poster clearly stated the last 4. Actually the UA teams both won the he championship this year with all those Suffolk players but of course you have no idea about that as your kid obviously got cut. It’s actually pathetic that you feel GC and Sett are so far and away better than all other LI teams ; so typical of flaccid fathers from those towns.[/quote] I'm from suffolk and have seen all these teams play. Suffolk teams get 1 or 2 girls per team that have talent and make a run for a few years and get parents like yourself on this site bragging about how there little superstar is changing the landscape of girls lacrosse. Then super Sally goes off to college and your town sucks again. Np and WI are perfect examples of this, so is M.C. The one consistent team proven over and over is GC. So you can sit there in MS and brag all you want but until your town goes, lets say 6 of 8, showing a developing culture of team play with no real super Sally, just multiple weapons equally good, your just this years flash in the pan and will be gone soon and the rest of us will not have to hear from you any more. Unfortunately, there will be another big mouth just like yourself to fill the void, That is the difference between Nassau and suffolk, with one exception SWR, and no I don't live there either. So as of today the closest you have is MS, but we'll see in the next year or 2 if Al can keep it up, or will he fizzle out like the rest. By the way my daughter wasn't cut by anyone last year she graduated a few years ago

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]
so your basing this on 2 years, The reason there are more U.A team members is because the suffolk coaches are picking the teams, and by the way , didn't the L.I. team lose the U.A. champ to New England because of it, not really something I would brag about. And to also brag about wing the new D division is pretty pitiful, And the A division (which has been dominated by either west Gennie or F-dale) but is historically weak on L.I. is laughable. The toughest division by far is B and suffolk can't touch it. M.C. is over, NP is over rated,SWR is a train wreck, ESM are eating there own. You have Mount S, which is lucky it isn't in B and doesn't have to play GC or 'set . to be fare, Wantaugh is done Fdale is a disaster, Mass. is as overrated as BBP and CSH. Then you have the newbies like River head, Port Washington, Lynbrook and Mattituck that are more hot air than talent. I will give you one thing though Suffolk does rule when it comes to selfish players, you have far more "go to goal" girls than Nassau, and thats why your playing catch up[/quote]

Your ignorance is astounding ,not sure how you just picked “2years “, when the poster clearly stated the last 4. Actually the UA teams both won the he championship this year with all those Suffolk players but of course you have no idea about that as your kid obviously got cut. It’s actually pathetic that you feel GC and Sett are so far and away better than all other LI teams ; so typical of flaccid fathers from those towns.[/quote] I'm from suffolk and have seen all these teams play. Suffolk teams get 1 or 2 girls per team that have talent and make a run for a few years and get parents like yourself on this site bragging about how there little superstar is changing the landscape of girls lacrosse. Then super Sally goes off to college and your town sucks again. Np and WI are perfect examples of this, so is M.C. The one consistent team proven over and over is GC. So you can sit there in MS and brag all you want but until your town goes, lets say 6 of 8, showing a developing culture of team play with no real super Sally, just multiple weapons equally good, your just this years flash in the pan and will be gone soon and the rest of us will not have to hear from you any more. Unfortunately, there will be another big mouth just like yourself to fill the void, That is the difference between Nassau and suffolk, with one exception SWR, and no I don't live there either. So as of today the closest you have is MS, but we'll see in the next year or 2 if Al can keep it up, or will he fizzle out like the rest. By the way my daughter wasn't cut by anyone last year she graduated a few years ago[/quote]

Suffolk = white trash and thug ball

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

Your ignorance is astounding ,not sure how you just picked “2years “, when the poster clearly stated the last 4. Actually the UA teams both won the he championship this year with all those Suffolk players but of course you have no idea about that as your kid obviously got cut. It’s actually pathetic that you feel GC and Sett are so far and away better than all other LI teams ; so typical of flaccid fathers from those towns.[/quote] I'm from suffolk and have seen all these teams play. Suffolk teams get 1 or 2 girls per team that have talent and make a run for a few years and get parents like yourself on this site bragging about how there little superstar is changing the landscape of girls lacrosse. Then super Sally goes off to college and your town sucks again. Np and WI are perfect examples of this, so is M.C. The one consistent team proven over and over is GC. So you can sit there in MS and brag all you want but until your town goes, lets say 6 of 8, showing a developing culture of team play with no real super Sally, just multiple weapons equally good, your just this years flash in the pan and will be gone soon and the rest of us will not have to hear from you any more. Unfortunately, there will be another big mouth just like yourself to fill the void, That is the difference between Nassau and suffolk, with one exception SWR, and no I don't live there either. So as of today the closest you have is MS, but we'll see in the next year or 2 if Al can keep it up, or will he fizzle out like the rest. By the way my daughter wasn't cut by anyone last year she graduated a few years ago[/quote]

Not even sure where to begin. First your kid graduated years ago but you are still posting on the high school thread ,time to move on. Have never seen anyone on this site boasting about their kid changing the landscape, seems a little dramatic. Not to knock Shoreham but they have not been the exemplary program in Suffolk for some time so its seems you are living in the past or just being ignorant. You can talk about GC all you want but that's one town, the overall talent in Suffolk is better than Nassau and has been for some time and it shows in the numbers of LI Championships. My guess is you tried to change it into a MS vs GC because you realize you don't have a leg to stand on or just too ignorant to follow what the original post was about.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not even sure where to begin. First your kid graduated years ago but you are still posting on the high school thread ,time to move on. Have never seen anyone on this site boasting about their kid changing the landscape, seems a little dramatic. Not to knock Shoreham but they have not been the exemplary program in Suffolk for some time so its seems you are living in the past or just being ignorant. You can talk about GC all you want but that's one town, the overall talent in Suffolk is better than Nassau and has been for some time and it shows in the numbers of LI Championships. My guess is you tried to change it into a MS vs GC because you realize you don't have a leg to stand on or just too ignorant to follow what the original post was about.
[/quote]

Following a sport of any type means you're a fan, and not just coming on to boast while living through my kid, No I'm not turning into G.C. vs, MS because there is no comparison. There is nothing ignorant about stating facts like over the last 6 to 8 years, encompassing more than just 1 cycle of grads, no suffolk school can claim as much success as a Nassau school, hence not dominate. How can I be living in the past if GC won last year? Never said SWR was winning now, just that they were the closest thing to a true Lax community like GC. or 'set, right until the YJ travel parents became a thing. How about this , name one Suffolk school that has any type of consistent winning tendency besides MS? and I mean longer than 5 years. Look I know Lacrosse is relatively new to most suffolk schools, and you feel like you need to brag to make yourself feel better about not playing yourself when you went to school out here, but past and recent history proves your still playing catch up. Winning weak divisions state wide and having your coaches pick their players to UA doesn't make you dominate.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Following a sport of any type means you're a fan, and not just coming on to boast while living through my kid, No I'm not turning into G.C. vs, MS because there is no comparison. There is nothing ignorant about stating facts like over the last 6 to 8 years, encompassing more than just 1 cycle of grads, no suffolk school can claim as much success as a Nassau school, hence not dominate. How can I be living in the past if GC won last year? Never said SWR was winning now, just that they were the closest thing to a true Lax community like GC. or 'set, right until the YJ travel parents became a thing. How about this , name one Suffolk school that has any type of consistent winning tendency besides MS? and I mean longer than 5 years. Look I know Lacrosse is relatively new to most suffolk schools, and you feel like you need to brag to make yourself feel better about not playing yourself when you went to school out here, but past and recent history proves your still playing catch up. Winning weak divisions state wide and having your coaches pick their players to UA doesn't make you dominate. [/quote]

From 1995-2017, Garden City has won 15 state championships. All of the Suffolk schools combined over that same period have won 12. Add the rest of Nassau and it is 21 to 12. Suffolk has awesome lacrosse, a nice 3 year run from 2015-2017, but do it over a 20 year span and then come on here and beat your chest.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honestly using results from 20 years ago to determine who currently has better lacrosse is sad and pathetic .I would say section XI has a good chance to sweep the LI championships this year . When you discount all other divisions other than B in NYS it just shows your ignorance and lack of depth in Section 8. Here is a quote from the most decorated girls lacrosse coach in Nassau " the sport of lacrosse has grown from years ago when there were only a handful of school teams on LI....the former power teams on LI have been SURPASSED in some ways by teams east of 110" . Get used to it , at best section 8 sends 1 team upstate this year and most likely they don't send any .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honestly using results from 20 years ago to determine who currently has better lacrosse is sad and pathetic .I would say section XI has a good chance to sweep the LI championships this year . When you discount all other divisions other than B in NYS it just shows your ignorance and lack of depth in Section 8. Here is a quote from the most decorated girls lacrosse coach in Nassau " the sport of lacrosse has grown from years ago when there were only a handful of school teams on LI....the former power teams on LI have been SURPASSED in some ways by teams east of 110" . Get used to it , at best section 8 sends 1 team upstate this year and most likely they don't send any .

I do not like to name call, but you are making it hard. The analysis is not from 20 years ago, it includes every year back to 1995. No where did it say the data was limited to Class B, those state championship numbers are across all classifications. Suffolk has 2 Class A titles, Nassau 4, Suffolk 1 Class B title and Nassau 17, Suffolk has 9 Class C and Nassau 0, neither has a Class D title. You could have looked it up and added to realize the numbers included all classifications but apparently that is too much work. Suffolk’s success through 2017 is in class C and Class C only, a historically weak classification across NY state. You must be from Mount Sinai and in dire need of affirmation.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I like to come around and see whats up with the upcoming HS season. This year I notice a lot of inappropriate ads. Is it the site or my device?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I do not like to name call, but you are making it hard. The analysis is not from 20 years ago, it includes every year back to 1995. No where did it say the data was limited to Class B, those state championship numbers are across all classifications. Suffolk has 2 Class A titles, Nassau 4, Suffolk 1 Class B title and Nassau 17, Suffolk has 9 Class C and Nassau 0, neither has a Class D title. You could have looked it up and added to realize the numbers included all classifications but apparently that is too much work. Suffolk’s success through 2017 is in class C and Class C only, a historically weak classification across NY state. You must be from Mount Sinai and in dire need of affirmation.

You must have a learning disability ,you are using results from 20 years ago and longer in your numbers . The discussion was who has better lacrosse currently, using numbers from over 20 years ago is irrelevant .If it makes you feel better you can claim Nassau was better prior to your kids playing but the numbers over the last 4 years prove Suffolk is just better overall. Your most acclaimed coach thinks Suffolk is better just not you flaccid GC parents . By the way not from Sinai actually can't stand them but will say along with GC are the most successful programs recently in NYS. Let's hear your prediction for this years LI championships so I can abuse you some more when Suffolk sweeps them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You must have a learning disability ,you are using results from 20 years ago and longer in your numbers . The discussion was who has better lacrosse currently, using numbers from over 20 years ago is irrelevant .If it makes you feel better you can claim Nassau was better prior to your kids playing but the numbers over the last 4 years prove Suffolk is just better overall. Your most acclaimed coach thinks Suffolk is better just not you flaccid GC parents . By the way not from Sinai actually can't stand them but will say along with GC are the most successful programs recently in NYS. Let's hear your prediction for this years LI championships so I can abuse you some more when Suffolk sweeps them.

Clas C is a joke. Last 5 years in Class A and Class B Nassau has 4 titles and Suffolk 2. In the big leagues, Nassau still ahead of Suffolk.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone actually seen a document on the stringing guidelines for mesh in girls game? US lacrosse announces a new approval of mesh but with no guidelines. The traditional pocket has thirty different guidelines and pics you need to follow.

Is it you just need to see ball above side rail? Can we get rid of all the traditional picket guidelines as well?

I have seen nothing since initial announcement. But many companies are stringing them.

Again US Lacrosse a joke.

Please share if it is out there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
completely agree that us lax is a total joke. The clubs make most of the rules. Just make sure your us lax membership is paid up, that's all they care about

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone actually seen a document on the stringing guidelines for mesh in girls game? US lacrosse announces a new approval of mesh but with no guidelines. The traditional pocket has thirty different guidelines and pics you need to follow.

Is it you just need to see ball above side rail? Can we get rid of all the traditional picket guidelines as well?

I have seen nothing since initial announcement. But many companies are stringing them.

If it's the girls Warrior Warp head, it is okay because they probably gave USL a boatload of cash to change the rule. Anything else, not okay unless you pay up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Implementation of this rule will be a nightmare. The basic idea was ok, but the loop holes and non-standardized criteria should make pre-game stick reviews a joke. They should drop the pre-game stick reviews. Most of the HS womens lax officials are sub-par to start with now add this subjective rule to the mix..........yikes!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Implementation of this rule will be a nightmare. The basic idea was ok, but the loop holes and non-standardized criteria should make pre-game stick reviews a joke. They should drop the pre-game stick reviews. Most of the HS womens lax officials are sub-par to start with now add this subjective rule to the mix..........yikes!!!

Any and all lacrosse equipment made by manufactures are subjected to USLax and FIL testing. It is contracted and approved by a third party engineering company solely for this purpose. All the approvals are registered with and accepted by NCAA, US lacrosse and the trickle down to schools and tournaments adopting these standards. Any and all manufacturing companies are aware and know this. It is a much cleaner approval for the pre game than the mess of a an after market traditional strung head.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I understand that a manufacturer knows as they will be making the money and the rules.
About 1percent of Elite players sticks are manufactured Strung sticks. So a “stringer” needs to have a set of specs/guidelines/rules.

Interesting when traditional pockets were discussed two years ago there were 30 qualifications and pics presented of dos and dont’s. I would have to ask why? Can someone answers this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spooky Nook this weekend it'll be nice to see how Long Island teams stack up with the rest of the country

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Any and all lacrosse equipment made by manufactures are subjected to USLax and FIL testing. It is contracted and approved by a third party engineering company solely for this purpose. All the approvals are registered with and accepted by NCAA, US lacrosse and the trickle down to schools and tournaments adopting these standards. Any and all manufacturing companies are aware and know this. It is a much cleaner approval for the pre game than the mess of a an after market traditional strung head.

Huh???.......do you really think players purchase a manufacturers stick from a store and go and play. Most will re-string to their liking which now can be almost any type pocket/material as long as you can see the ball over the rail. And again, not to harp on the lack of knowledge that the HS officials will have during pre game stick checks.

Like Reply Quote
Page 74 of 214 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 213 214
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard