BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 95 of 264 1 2 93 94 95 96 97 263 264
Re: Boys High School Lax
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Ok ladies & gents, how about some real talk. Anyone know the Rankings for Nassau and Suffolk? BOTC should come out with that if it can't be found anywhere.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Class C in Nassau is the power conference by far. CSH LV Wantagh Bethpage Lynbrook North Shore Floral Park. All teams are very good. No easy wins. Very tough conf

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wantagh please....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Class C in Nassau is the power conference by far. CSH LV Wantagh Bethpage Lynbrook North Shore Floral Park. All teams are very good. No easy wins. Very tough conf

On all of LI?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nassau A
Pequa
Syo
Port
Farm

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok class A has those 4 and after that big drop off

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok class A has those 4 and after that big drop off

Bethpage? Hardly a powerhouse!
Wantagh? Average at best.
Floral Park? Couldn’t get past Roosevelt, and they don’t even have a team!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
U sir are absolutely clueless about Nassau county lax! Floral park doesn't have a team? [ChillLaxin] go on lax power and look up class c. Bethpage is very solid and wantagh will be very good this year. Not even from those towns.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
U sir are absolutely clueless about Nassau county lax! Floral park doesn't have a team? [ChillLaxin] go on lax power and look up class c. Bethpage is very solid and wantagh will be very good this year. Not even from those towns.

Go back to Great Neck.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol go back to great neck? Ur a total bafoon. Another guy probably never saw an athletic field and talking big. What town are you? so maybe we can get one of those teams to play your sons in a scrimmage.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol go back to great neck? Ur a total bafoon. Another guy probably never saw an athletic field and talking big. What town are you? so maybe we can get one of those teams to play your sons in a scrimmage.

What’s a bafoon? Have you ever seen the inside of a classroom? More time with books, less time with stick, BUFFOON!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol good one! That's all you can come up with? Why because you know your statements were wrong. Class C is by far best conference all around in Nassau county. Watch how many class c teams win non conference games this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm a class C parent, and C is weak. Probably better than B top to bottom ex GC and Manhasset, but Bethpage, Wantagh, LV really are not that good. A has been getting better and is now deeper than B and C. The top team in Nassau year in and year out is either CSH, GC or Manhasset with Syosset and Massapequa taking turns trying to challenge the little schools... this year Massapequa is tops. Truth spoken.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol good one! That's all you can come up with? Why because you know your statements were wrong. Class C is by far best conference all around in Nassau county. Watch how many class c teams win non conference games this year.

Hate to break it to you there slick but more than one person on this thread thinks you know little if anything about Nassau County Lacrosse. But the MOST laughable thing about your post "bafoon" is your statement that you're not from a Conference C school. Regardless of your lack spelling prowess, Class C would get smoked by the top dogs in A and B. The only team which would compere and win in either conference is CSH, the others would be lucky to survive a double digit destruction, but you just keep on carrying on there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm a class C parent, and C is weak. Probably better than B top to bottom ex GC and Manhasset, but Bethpage, Wantagh, LV really are not that good. A has been getting better and is now deeper than B and C. The top team in Nassau year in and year out is either CSH, GC or Manhasset with Syosset and Massapequa taking turns trying to challenge the little schools... this year Massapequa is tops. Truth spoken.

How wrong will your assessment be when CSH isn't the best team in C?!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't think its a question of degree. If they are not the best team in C at the end of the season then I'm wrong. Glad to see the conference got some new additions this year to make it more competitive. Which team do you think will win C this year? Which team in B, GC or Set? A I don't think there is any question will be Massapequa, Farmingdale, Syosset, Port.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't think its a question of degree. If they are not the best team in C at the end of the season then I'm wrong. Glad to see the conference got some new additions this year to make it more competitive. Which team do you think will win C this year? Which team in B, GC or Set? A I don't think there is any question will be Massapequa, Farmingdale, Syosset, Port.

Pequa and Syo are going to be bad Port is going to win A this year obviously

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Finally a truth talker - 2018 will start the string of PW winning the County Championships - I do not see how anybody can challenge them in the next 10 years in that division - maybe WM can run with them in the LIC but unless someone pulls off a major upset PW should be undefeated this year - nobody within 5 goals of them in the "A" league that is for sure - obviously

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Finally a truth talker - 2018 will start the string of PW winning the County Championships - I do not see how anybody can challenge them in the next 10 years in that division - maybe WM can run with them in the LIC but unless someone pulls off a major upset PW should be undefeated this year - nobody within 5 goals of them in the "A" league that is for sure - obviously

Well-duh! Everyone knows that!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol. Good holiday spirit and good pot stirring. The pequa guys must at the head of the five families luncheon and the Dalers on the job site so neither can come in here and refute the above claims...boy wait till the get wind of the Syo/Port bravado. a hit may be forthcoming.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It must be true. I just read it on the internet

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It must be true. I just read it on the internet

If Dickie Dunn wrote it, it must be true - heard that Port is in talks to relocate to a southern community where the old timers are dying for a lacrosse team....they built the stadium

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What happens when they lose to a C team . . . ??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only C team they play is LV....and they aren’t losing that game-haven’t ever. Hopefully their new coach can have the Falcons ready for whoever else they play...plus, A-B-C doesn’t matter. CSH is C and beats A schools...more kids in the school doesn’t always mean better teams!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only C team they play is LV....and they aren’t losing that game-haven’t ever. Hopefully their new coach can have the Falcons ready for whoever else they play...plus, A-B-C doesn’t matter. CSH is C and beats A schools...more kids in the school doesn’t always mean better teams!

Hopefully this can last through May, but no chance a C team cover EVER beat Port. They are in C for a reason for god sakes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hopefully this can last through May, but no chance a C team cover EVER beat Port. They are in C for a reason for god sakes.

Don't count out CSH. They have one of the best sophomore classes on the Island. They are losing a strong senior class but have better talent coming up. Look for them to 3- Peat this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol again. Someone is definitely stirring the pot again posing as a Port poster...not buying it...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't count out CSH. They have one of the best sophomore classes on the Island. They are losing a strong senior class but have better talent coming up. Look for them to 3- Peat this year.

It would be a 4-peat donkey.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You do realize that A, B, and C has zero to do with the talent/ability of a the schools' programs, and 100% based upon the number of students in the schools?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LV beat Port in 2014 and 2016 and CSH got smoked by Syosset in 2015 one of CSH state championship years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah - that 8-7 win over LV last season must of have been a real beat down!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Port’s 8-7 win was in fact a beat down! Obviously you weren’t at the game. Looked like Varsity playing a 5th grade team. Score doesn’t always reflect what happened on the field.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Port’s 8-7 win was in fact a beat down! Obviously you weren’t at the game. Looked like Varsity playing a 5th grade team. Score doesn’t always reflect what happened on the field.

It my not in a 10-3 game because there were a few late goals or or a bad 5 minutes that spread the score. But it does in an 8-7 game. one goal is one goal

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice Syosset, you picked one of two examples in the last decade when you were able to beat your little neighbor to the East...keep chasing them...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well I guess this thread will be held hostage by the Port "fan" like it has in the past. Funny thing.....the team has never won anything and is marginally competitive. But have at it Port "fan". Merry Christmas.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It my not in a 10-3 game because there were a few late goals or or a bad 5 minutes that spread the score. But it does in an 8-7 game. one goal is one goal

I happened to have been at that game, as a friend's son played for LV - LV had more possession and shot wide of the net about a dozen and half times - if just a handful of those shots had been on net, LV wins that game, and that's in addition to the PW G standing on his head. And yes, the LV G was equally as good, but h e didn't face nearly the number of shots. Also thrown into the mix is that LV did all of that w/ no FOGO, and when I say no FOGO, I mean none. They didn't even have a guy at the X that was average! That turned out to be their problem later in the brackets as they could score and play D with anyone, but they couldn't win faceoffs and didn't possess the ball enough.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I happened to have been at that game, as a friend's son played for LV - LV had more possession and shot wide of the net about a dozen and half times - if just a handful of those shots had been on net, LV wins that game, and that's in addition to the PW G standing on his head. And yes, the LV G was equally as good, but h e didn't face nearly the number of shots. Also thrown into the mix is that LV did all of that w/ no FOGO, and when I say no FOGO, I mean none. They didn't even have a guy at the X that was average! That turned out to be their problem later in the brackets as they could score and play D with anyone, but they couldn't win faceoffs and didn't possess the ball enough.

Wow - i cant even remember either of my sons game in this detail, and you remember it about a friends kids game.. you are good my friend, you are good. Have A Merry Christmas you filthy animals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I happened to have been at that game, as a friend's son played for LV - LV had more possession and shot wide of the net about a dozen and half times - if just a handful of those shots had been on net, LV wins that game. And yes, the LV G was equally as good, but h e didn't face nearly the number of shots. Also thrown into the mix is that LV did all of that w/ no FOGO, and when I say no FOGO, I mean none. They didn't even have a guy at the X that was average! That turned out to be their problem later in the brackets as they could score and play D with anyone, but they couldn't win faceoffs and didn't possess the ball enough.

I guess the players mom is on here again. LOL. You just happened to be at that game. Come on you are just on here trying to get your kid recruited. It shows you have no idea because you think coaches are on here reading about your kid. This is when mom needs to stay off the afternoon juice. Wink wink. Same stuff last year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now if you think this is a Port fan " I have a bridge to sell you". Come on who is stupid enough to come on this anonymous site and make these claims, which in turn will result in post after post of backlash. Its just some fool trying to stir the pot. Odds are most of these claims are made by competition to get things going. Yet the only ones that get going are the keyboard warriors and the moms trying to protect their kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess the goalies mom is on here again. LOL. You just happened to be at that game. Come on you are just on here trying to get your kid recruited. It shows you have no idea because you think coaches are on here reading about your kid making saves and standing on his head. This is when mom needs to stay off the afternoon juice. Wink wink. Same stuff last year.

Wrong - not a Mom, and my kid ain't on the team. Your pompous, presumptuous attitude that only someone who has a vested interest can possibly post something here about a team is more telling about you than anything! But, please, keep on being bitter and trite - I am sure you are the life of the party!

Like Reply Quote
Page 95 of 264 1 2 93 94 95 96 97 263 264
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard