BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,633
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 77 of 86 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 85 86
Re: MadLax Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
let me guess you are a madlax parent or owner

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
let me guess you are a madlax parent or owner

Let me guess, you have an agenda.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The amount the Madlax owner is over hype as a bad guy has really jumped the shark. Please moved on to how many holdbacks and how much Madlax cost. These two subjects could make everyone's life better. He is a different kind of guy, a little blunt and to much to the point when he talks and writes. But very harmless. He has run a high level club for 20 years move on people.

Given his concern about "lost people" and "role domels", the morality police officer who posted several posts above, will never move on and will not let anyone else move on either.

Standby........I am sure he will be unable to resist responding (again and again).

Ok, we've established that you have no backbone and no ability to teach your son any morals. Congrats.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We all deal with filth every day, but only an idiot dad would CHOOSE to pay filth and have his son taught by filth.

The lessons learned by lacrosse and most sports are both on and off the field. You may not care if your son is taught by a great role domel, but lost people do.

Your argument is laughable. Please enlighten us on which clubs and coaches are saving the world and morally acceptable in your eyes? My guess is that they are also barely competitive in terms of talent and skill.

BTW, my son's coach on that "despicable club" is a great role model for the boys, well educated, and he understands and teaches the game.

I apologize if your son or you were cut by that club at some point or if you're just jealous of their success. It's obvious you have agenda.

1. Any club that doesn't threaten its own clients is better than Madlax

2. I'm sure there were many prison guards for the Nazis who were great guys

3. The "you must have been cut" schtick is old. We, like a lot of Montgomery County families, would never have let our son play for that lunatic. Glad to see that NL, DCE, BW, Crabs, FCA, et al have frozen Madlax out of Maryland.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]

Ok, we've established that you have no backbone and no ability to teach your son any morals. Congrats.

"We" have not established anything.

You have established that you have nothing better to do than anonymously trash anyone who dares to disagree with you over something as inconsequential as youth lacrosse. Worse, your anonymous trashing relies on attacking people and their morals (which you presume to know all about and in fact know nothing at all), and then accusing these same people as being akin to Nazi prison guards. Really.........................?

Please. Stop. Do you not realize that you are embarrassing yourself?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We all deal with filth every day, but only an nieve dad would CHOOSE to pay filth and have his son taught by filth.

The lessons learned by lacrosse and most sports are both on and off the field. You may not care if your son is taught by a great role domel, but lost people do.

Your argument is laughable. Please enlighten us on which clubs and coaches are saving the world and morally acceptable in your eyes? My guess is that they are also barely competitive in terms of talent and skill.

BTW, my son's coach on that "despicable club" is a great role model for the boys, well educated, and he understands and teaches the game.

I apologize if your son or you were cut by that club at some point or if you're just jealous of their success. It's obvious you have agenda.

2. I'm sure there were many prison guards for in the holocaust who were great guys

3. The "you must have been cut" schtick is old. We, like a lot of Montgomery County families, would never have let our son play for that lunatic. Glad to see that NL, DCE, BW, Crabs, FCA, et al have frozen Madlax out of Maryland.

You really just compared a lacrosse club to Holocaust prison guards? So much drama from you and your agenda. Your soapbox shtick is even more tiring snowflake.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We all deal with filth every day, but only an [ChillLaxin] dad would CHOOSE to pay filth and have his son taught by filth.

2. I'm sure there were many prison guards in the holocaust who were great guys

You really just compared a lacrosse club to the holocaust guards? So much drama from you and your agenda. Your soapbox shtick is even more tiring snowflake.

If you can't comprehend the use of a over the top analogy to highlight your ridiculous statement, I can't help you. Every time Madlax is out there, the other team is thinking "Hey, Ungrateful Quitter". Sad that you are telling your son that morals don't matter as long as you think that's a good team, but that's on you, dad.

When your son reaches HS and you see all the defections of the best players, you'll realize how stupid you were all along.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
T. A. Z.

T. A. Z

T. A. Z

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
T. A. Z.

Didn't they just lose to someone's B team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We all deal with filth every day, but only an * dad would CHOOSE to pay filth and have his son taught by filth.

2. I'm sure there were many prison guards in the holocaust who were great guys

You really just compared a lacrosse club holocaust guards? So much drama from you and your agenda. Your soapbox shtick is even more tiring snowflake.

If you can't comprehend the use of a over the top analogy to highlight your ridiculous statement, I can't help you. Every time Madlax is out there, the other team is thinking "Hey, Ungrateful Quitter". Sad that you are telling your son that morals don't matter as long as you think that's a good team, but that's on you, dad.

When your son reaches HS and you see all the defections of the best players, you'll realize how stupid you were all along.

AH tell me how you think the best players are leaving Madlax at high school. They had the #1 ranked player for the 2018 and 2019 classes in the country? This is just not true once again. They had players who left that went on to get D1 spots but they left when another future D1 kid beat them out for playing time at some point.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We all deal with filth every day, but only an [ChillLaxin] dad would CHOOSE to pay filth and have his son taught by filth.

2. I'm sure there were many prison guards in the Holocaust who were great guys

You really just compared a lacrosse club to Holocaust guards? So much drama from you and your agenda. Your soapbox shtick is even more tiring snowflake.

AH tell me how you think the best players are leaving Madlax at high school. They had the #1 ranked player for the 2018 and 2019 classes in the country? This is just not true once again. They had players who left that went on to get D1 spots but they left when another future D1 kid beat them out for playing time at some point.

Terrible argument. Just because Madlax has several excellent players including those two doesn't make the statement incorrect. You must be another Madlax dad psyched to play in 6 tournaments in the summer or get 10% of Mystery Madlax socks.

Madlax does lose a lot of kids in HS for the reasons that were spelled out. You'll see eventually and realize the reasons why are true.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
I just got an email from a new lacrosse site , did anyone else get that email? it is run by Larry who used to be the administrator of this site. its copying BOTC and its content, what a joke

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WP RULES!

MADLAX DROOLS!

5 WP
2 ML

Nothing you can do about it!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WP RULES!

MADLAX DROOLS!

5 WP
2 ML

Nothing you can do about it!

Enjoy while you can, because their record will never be this close again! HA!!!!

No LI tourney's this fall, aye boys?? Hiding down there in the deep south where you think we won't find you??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
T. A. Z.

Didn't they just lose to someone's B team.

W’re coming for you Mad-daddy’s! You can’t hide in those cotton fields forever! Your smell gives you away every time! Our LI boys need to beat up on some good ole boys! Thinking ya’ll Fit the bill right nice! Get ready for your next woop’n boys! We’re coming fer ya!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still stunned that Evergreen beat Madlax by 2 goals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was there some fund raiser competition where every dollar raised was a goal?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The person who runs this site will remove curse words and other bad things. But when you know a Troll is Trolling and posting lies even about a score you should remove it. It makes the site hard to read and this cost you money so fix it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The person who runs this site will remove curse words and other bad things. But when you know a Troll is Trolling and posting lies even about a score you should remove it. It makes the site hard to read and this cost you money so fix it.

Yeah. Good luck with that! They do that and there is no website.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
* * * IMPORTANT NEWS FLASH * * *

LONG ISLAND CONTINUES TO DOMINATE YOUTH LACROSSE AT EVERY LEVEL, BUT NONE MORE THAN 2024!

ISN'T THAT RIGHT, MAD-DADDIES?!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
* * * IMPORTANT NEWS FLASH * * *

LONG ISLAND CONTINUES TO DOMINATE YOUTH LACROSSE AT EVERY LEVEL, BUT NONE MORE THAN 2024!

ISN'T THAT RIGHT, MAD-DADDIES?!!

Yeah Brother!! We do it for Dale!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL. After years of ripping of kids who attended their fall "recruiting" event and making some of them play on Sunday against real legitimate teams, Madlax came up with a new scheme. Now there is a separate division with two crappy HS teams and no playoffs. This ensures they will play games that absolutely nobody will watch.

LOL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL. After years of ripping of kids who attended their fall "recruiting" event and making some of them play on Sunday against real legitimate teams, Madlax came up with a new scheme. Now there is a separate division with two crappy HS teams and no playoffs. This ensures they will play games that absolutely nobody will watch.

LOL.

I actually look forward to the madlax landon tournament every year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's fine for the real HS teams but a total ripoff for the showcase kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL.

I was at this event and if you want to count the 4 coaches that coached the showcase teams and the Rutgers coach who coached the Madlax National #2 team that is 5 coaches that watched all 100% of at least 3 games. Then I would guess at least 6 more who came and watched at least one or 2 games on this showcase field. So with my count 11 to 14 coaches watch these kids on this field play lacrosse. You can judge if this is worth it or not. But these are the numbers for this field on Sunday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL.

I was at this event and if you want to count the 4 coaches that coached the showcase teams and the Rutgers coach who coached the Madlax National #2 team that is 5 coaches that watched all 100% of at least 3 games. Then I would guess at least 6 more who came and watched at least one or 2 games on this showcase field. So with my count 11 to 14 coaches watch these kids on this field play lacrosse. You can judge if this is worth it or not. But these are the numbers for this field on Sunday.

Total. Lie.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I watched 2 games and left. There were many spectators so it's anybody's guess who all was there, but I did see coaching staff from High Point University and I passed Mark Vanarsdale (UVA, now Loyola) in the parking lot getting out of his car.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There were like 3-5 coaches there. Total joke.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL.

Total. Lie.

No sir this was not a lie. I can count, This field had 11 coaches watch at least one half on this field. They have a list of the schools that signed in for this tournament. Did you write any schools and tell them your son was playing in this showcase or tournament? Did they watch your sons video? The coach I told came and watched my son and was very happy with what he saw. Coaches go to the fields with kids they already know and want to see play. Very few kids ever get seen at any style of showcase without the coach knowing your sons name before the first faceoff. If your son is good enough the coach would of left the IMG game for 10 min. to see your boy play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, we were at Philly and NLF being seen by 30-40 coaches, some of whom we've been in contact with. LOL at this POS tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, we were at Philly and NLF being seen by 30-40 coaches, some of whom we've been in contact with. LOL at this POS tournament.

Ok you are correct these places you listed are better then the Madlax tournament with coaches numbers. You have to settle and go to the second best or even third best some times to be seen. Or you can stay home and do nothing because that works out real well for people???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why spend the same kind of money to go to an event that you are seen by 3 coaches? Total scam.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why spend the same kind of money to go to an event that you are seen by 3 coaches? Total scam.

Like I said its great to be at the event with 50 coaches but those events only have so many spots do you think the people at the ones with 20 or so coaches do not want to be at the ones with 50 or more? The answer is yes they would like to be there. But it only takes one coach to like you. You only get 4 years to play. Also we all pay $85 to $150 for a prospect day for one coach/team to look at your sons are these all a total scam also. And if your son is a D2 or D3 player why would being seen by 50 D1 coaches help him? They would all look at him and say he is a good player but not D1 size or speed. I can apply for a job as the CEO of Microsoft but why would I. My point being these lesser showcases and tournaments have use for the other players not fighting to play a Maryland.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree. Big fish, small sea.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Small fish, small sea. You guys are keeping Madlax alive.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unsolicited advice on recruiting in D2 and D3. My oldest is currently playing at a top ranked D3 school. It is really simple. Find a school that you would like to attend, have a realistic shot at playing lacrosse at, have the grades, and has be sure they offer a major that will assist with life after lacrosse. One this is complete, have your son email the coach. Coach _____ I am very interested in attending your school and would love to play lacrosse in college. I play for _______ and here is the summer tournament schedule. Are you also attending any showcases this summer/fall if so which ones? If the answer is a Madlax event, be sure you are there with bells on. If not, go to another event. Do not think that you can just show up to an event and be discovered. It just does not work that way this is not fishing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL at Madlax HS program.

12th grade team - 3rd out of 4 teams. 1-2

9th-11th grade team - 2nd out of 8 teams. 3-1

7th-8th grade team - 3rd out of 4th. 1-2

Overall: 5-5 against mediocre competition

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jealous!! Maybe your son will make them next year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not jealous. Who would want to play for that maniac.

https://deadspin.com/hey-ungrateful-quitter-emails-from-an-angry-lacrosse-660703941

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not jealous. Who would want to play for that maniac.

https://deadspin.com/hey-ungrateful-quitter-emails-from-an-angry-lacrosse-660703941

Not very original. First it is box, second is Bullis just a mediocre team? DC Xpress? Finally the 7th and 8th grade teams are ONE of the top teams in Northern Virginia

Like Reply Quote
Page 77 of 86 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 85 86
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard