BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 94 of 263 1 2 92 93 94 95 96 262 263
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
is that a question or a statement?

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Any teams this weekend giving a look to any 8th graders on varsity? If so, embrace the experience and play your game.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What winter training does your high school do? My son's school rents an indoor for 90 minutes a week, and holds after school sessions when it is nice out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's the latest word on the Sayville head coach opening?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only 1 guy even wants the job and it’s the one person that the BOE doesn’t want to give it to. Should be interesting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only 1 guy even wants the job and it’s the one person that the BOE doesn’t want to give it to. Should be interesting.

Who? I would think that would be a very desirable job. The team has a great reputation and plenty of post season appearances, considering the program is only about 15 years old.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who? I would think that would be a very desirable job. The team has a great reputation and plenty of post season appearances, considering the program is only about 15 years old.

Job has been posted for sometime now. Haven’t heard of anyone applying for it. I would think it would be very desirable job.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because they cant win in the lax league they are in...Football they play in a very weak league and win some games

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because they cant win in the lax league they are in...Football they play in a very weak league and win some games

Not from Sayville but that sounds like a very jealous parent. Sayville has apparently been your sons nemesis for quite some time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not from Sayville but that sounds like a very jealous parent. Sayville has apparently been your sons nemesis for quite some time.

Thanks for your opinion...."not from Sayville" snowflake

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happens to a kid when they throw punches in a HS open gym lax practice?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seriously? You're expecting a honest answer for this here on BOTC?? And even if you are, there's nowhere near enough info presented . . .

Yeesh!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He goes home and tells his parents and the parents then go to Coach,AD and BOE and threatens legal action?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mom please stop, this is called being a boy. Boys and teammates fight, make up and move on. Its not like girls who will hold a grudge for 12 years. Boys a simple and when its over its over.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Apparently it’s not such a great job and based on what I read here who in there right mind would want to deal with the parents! Only to hear some dad fawning of another coach like a scorned prom date!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

so many factors to consider - was the HC present? was the player throwing the punches a star? was the player getting hit a star? was this a sanctioned school event. My guess is that nothing will happen unless it was a second string kid sucker punching a star or an older kid going after a younger kid. More then likely the kids have already moved on and the parents are still bothered.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

so many factors to consider - was the HC present? was the player throwing the punches a star? was the player getting hit a star? was this a sanctioned school event. My guess is that nothing will happen unless it was a second string kid sucker punching a star or an older kid going after a younger kid. More then likely the kids have already moved on and the parents are still bothered.

Yes
Yes
No
Yes

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh dear....teenaged boys competing and having a fight. What a calamity!!!... Freakin Snowflakes. But then again this is NY the liberal capital of the world.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes
Yes
No
Yes

So heard your answer, assuming you are one of the parents, both boys kicked off team permanently, no reinstatement.! That’s fair. Both problems gone, move on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh dear....teenaged boys competing and having a fight. What a calamity!!!... Freakin Snowflakes. But then again this is NY the liberal capital of the world.

Totally true. Plus, those two kids are snowflakes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes
Yes
No
Yes

So the star of the team throws punches at a scrub with the coach present and at a school sanctioned event - The correct course of action should be to check with the star and make sure he is OK, tell him to never take off his gloves when throwing a punch and never punch a helmet (too much of an injury risk) and kick the scrub off the team for provocation.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Yes
Yes
No
Yes

So the star of the team throws punches at a scrub with the coach present and at a school sanctioned event - The correct course of action should be to check with the star and make sure he is OK, tell him to never take off his gloves when throwing a punch and never punch a helmet (too much of an injury risk) and kick the scrub off the team for provocation.

I dont think anything in the fall is school sanctioned. It may be the players and coaches playing together in an event but its not school sanctioned

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go get a life who cares what happens in a gym during pick up games you think this is the first time two kids got into an a fight at a school practice . Please go get a life and worry if your kid is going to step on the field this year or if he is actually going to make the Varsity team . We all know you are a miserable person .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He goes home and tells his parents and the parents then go to Coach,AD and BOE and threatens legal action?

Only in Syosset.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only in Syosset.

And only if their pants are on!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coach Doller is back at Sayville! Our boys are excited!
Congratulations Coach Doller . Welcome back!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only in Syosset.

And only if their pants are on!

Welcome to the new generation, i was in number of fights at school and on the field. my parents never knew about it, no one posted on their facebook and I am still friends with 2 of the guys I used to fight with constantly. And we still cheap shot each other as much as we can. The new generation sux.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes
Yes
No
Yes

Exact course of action I would take. Stars score and win games..scrubs are expendable ...This will send a message to other players. Work harder and become a star!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are oddly obsessed with this man, like REALLY REALLY obsessed. I would suggest to Coach D to get an order of protection from you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fights will happen in s[ports especially contact sports. You always want your players playing at that edge. The lesson will be if on the same team can they get over it.

As much as the team could be playing on the school fields and with the coaches not sure it is truly sanctioned but this day and age is different. Me I say, coach takes care of it his way, which will hopefully be both yes both boys are running, as well as the team. Use this as a team building exercise and move on, if things cant move on and there is an underlying issue, coach has to use his judgement.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are oddly obsessed with this man, like REALLY REALLY obsessed. I would suggest to Coach D to get an order of protection from you.

Lol that is funny, but probably true or someone really close to him anyway. Either way why publicize it is my question. Those impacted knew this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fights will happen in s[ports especially contact sports. You always want your players playing at that edge. The lesson will be if on the same team can they get over it.

As much as the team could be playing on the school fields and with the coaches not sure it is truly sanctioned but this day and age is different. Me I say, coach takes care of it his way, which will hopefully be both yes both boys are running, as well as the team. Use this as a team building exercise and move on, if things cant move on and there is an underlying issue, coach has to use his judgement.

additonaly, if player is a captn he is stripped of that title until he proves he is better than that!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just broken ankles from getting burned.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just broken ankles from getting burned.

what does getting burnt have to do with this?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lay off the sauce in the middle of the day. Your response is more or less nonsense. I don't know what specifically happened but, if serious enough, players need to know there are consequences. Otherwise these kids will go through life thinking they can get away with something because he is good at a sport. It may suck for the team that a star player has to sit out a few games but I would rather the kid learn the lesson now vs. later in life when the consequences are much more serious.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol that is funny, but probably true or someone really close to him anyway. Either way why publicize it is my question. Those impacted knew this.

Two years to correct an injustice deserves a mention on this board full of bitter losers. Congratulations to Coach Doller and the entire Sayville program.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Two years to correct an injustice deserves a mention on this board full of bitter losers. Congratulations to Coach Doller and the entire Sayville program.

Please....Sayville is a low level lax program.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can you give an example of a "high level" program in their division?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can you give an example of a "high level" program in their division?

Everyone but Sayville you oddball! Seriously you remind me of Jame Gumb. If you don’t recall or know the name, do a quick search, you are him to a T!!! Scary

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is Jame Gump????

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is Jame Gump????

He is credited with the hardest lacrosse shot clocked at 120 mph. He is NOT from Sayville

Like Reply Quote
Page 94 of 263 1 2 92 93 94 95 96 262 263
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard