BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15
Re: Boys 2022- PA and surrounding
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
N Couldn't win a FO and clears were atrocious

we must have been watching different games. NXT 22 has one of the best FO guys in the area and he was absolutely in the + column for faceoff wins.

Sons FOGO was the only dominant FOGO there. He's legit but has minimal supporting cast. Watched some of their games. Are they coaching that big kid to try and bull dodge? It's almost comical. Seriously. Who's coaching them again, Tad?

It probably is Tad since he lost his big announcement coach to Fusion, but wait that doesn't matter since Tad is the best lacrosse coach ever

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude I saw that Leading Edge FOGO at KOM.

He is a damn beast, good technique and built like he is 20 years old.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He's 15...Leading Edge FOGO is 15-- 2022!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not unlike Leading Edge. They have 5 'enrolled' freshman on 202(going to re class at a later date i guess)2, their 8th grade team.. Dads must be so proud... Although, couldn't get out of semi-finals with them..HAHA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not unlike Leading Edge. They have 5 'enrolled' freshman on 202(going to re class at a later date i guess)2, their 8th grade team.. Dads must be so proud... Although, couldn't get out of semi-finals with them..HAHA

Wow that's crazy kids can get hurt with teams doing crap like that.

Funny thing is my son isn't the biggest kid but he laid out one of their big attack and the kid cried wanting a penalty. He was easily 50-70 pounds heavier then my kid and clearly a 2021.

Though what comes around goes around some little kid got a clean good hit and sent my kid into the Gatorade table. My son was fine and laughing about it - went up to the kid after and told him he was a tough kid. Turns out the kid was playing up and is a 2023 for 91 MD.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The fall is when you get the first taste of the reclass game.
Just wait til summer when the football kids are available.
The good news is that this levels the field vs. the MD kids.
The tables start to level out on the size front.
What a great sport we're involved in, eh?
No other sport deals with this BS. Not one.
Age based is the only way...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So its a big deal for an 8th grader to play on the same field as a 9th grader, but next year these kids could potentially play 4 age groups up when they get to High School ball? Personally, I would never play my son down a level, only up. But I dont need to because the 9th graders are coming to him this year. Big deal, bring it on!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So its a big deal for an 8th grader to play on the same field as a 9th grader, but next year these kids could potentially play 4 age groups up when they get to High School ball? Personally, I would never play my son down a level, only up. But I dont need to because the 9th graders are coming to him this year. Big deal, bring it on!!

Spoken like a dad with a 15 year old post pubescent boy. You tell 'em, bro!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was surprised that the NXT FOGO was losing as much as he did. Usually a damn good FOGO but the FCA kid and Dukes kid roughed him up a bit and won more then half.

The Sons FOGO is damn good would like to see how he does against Tristate Black, LI Express and BBL Elite FOGO's they are the three best I have seen @ 2022.

LeadingEdge has the best 2022 FOGO

Agree on the LE 2022 FOGO. Saw him destroy everyone at the NAL last weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You must have missed the prime time game..leading edge daddy...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LE 2022 FOGO is a 2021 who re-classed last year. Give me a break...Winners never cheat and cheaters never win. Sons FOGO is the best around for true age and NO - I am not a Sons parent. Just can't stand this re-classing [lacrosse].

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree on the reclass issue it’s [lacrosse].

Sons FOGO is the best in Philly but doesn have a good supporting cast.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No other sport deals with this [lacrosse]. Not one.

Spoken like a dad with a 15 year old post pubescent boy. You tell 'em, bro!!!

Actually, he is a 9/9/03 14 year old who plays 2022 AA in Baltimore and will FO against any 2022 or 2021 players you want to send out, without crying about it. I practice him with my High School Junior and Senior FO players. So stop making excuses because your kid is small for his age. Challenge him to step up, so he doesn't sound whiny like you when he loses. If he still weighs 75lbs next year in 9th grade, he will still play against 10 graders at a minimum, if he makes the H.S. JV squad. Maybe listen to your wife more, size is not everything. 1 Year,?? Get over it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tad Doyle claps when planes land

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Alright let talk box - who is the best 2022 or 7/8 team?

NXT trying to compete with PennLax dont know how thier tryouts were in numbers

PennLex seems down this year took some quesitonable kids.

Eagle (Tristate) looks pretty good - seem to be same kids from last year

Some local clubs trying to get more into box Freedom, Mesa, etc

Fusion is a good box program bu 22's are not good.

Wings have some good talent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was surprised that the NXT FOGO was losing as much as he did. Usually a darn good FOGO but the FCA kid and Dukes kid roughed him up a bit and won more then half.

The Sons FOGO is darn good would like to see how he does against Tristate Black, LI Express and BBL Elite FOGO's they are the three best I have seen @ 2022.

Hawks FOGO is very good and is in top 3 at this age. Beat LE Fogo easily this fall. LIE Fogo is right there with Hawks FOGO. They are the top 2. Primetime has terrific foo too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was surprised that the NXT FOGO was losing as much as he did. Usually a darn good FOGO but the FCA kid and Dukes kid roughed him up a bit and won more then half.

The Sons FOGO is darn good would like to see how he does against Tristate Black, LI Express and BBL Elite FOGO's they are the three best I have seen @ 2022.

Hawks FOGO is very good and is in top 3 at this age. Beat LE Fogo easily this fall. LIE Fogo is right there with Hawks FOGO. They are the top 2. Primetime has terrific foo too.

What about the 91md fogo?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very good too, He plays for Rough Riders now

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very good too, He plays for Rough Riders now

I have watched the 91 FOGO play 20-30 games over the last 2 years against most of the top teams and ^^ FOGOs. He doesn't lose much, if at all some games! We struggled without him this Spring. Heard he might not play lacrosse this year due to a bad football injury though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What teams are in the Fusion Winter Classic 7/8A Division? Tourney is in two weeks and no schedule posted yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was a good bracket - ended up Fusion VA vs Team 11 for the championship game.

AA bracket was hard as heck with PennLax beating Tristate by 1 goal with less then a minute left.

Some great games in the tournament.

I will say though the bracket and schedule was out a week before so not sure what your issue was.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

AA bracket was hard as heck with PennLax beating Tristate by 1 goal with less then a minute left.

I will say though the bracket and schedule was out a week before so not sure what your issue was.

If Penn Lax has all the Freedom kids, they should win this thing pretty easily.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are smarter than to play for any team that has that head coach

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That LIE fogo is probably 4th best on LI.
Their other f/o kid will be playing more and more

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

T91 has 3 teams in the B (A) division and none in the A (AA) and all are undefeated. Maybe they should have played up. Long drive just to trophy hunt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Freedom is average at box. Saw them last year at PILC almost lost to Tristate - beat them by 1 and had to come back. Got smoked by 91MD, etc.

Freedom Red 2022 is a top 10 team in the field but in box they are good but not great.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

T91 has 3 teams in the B (A) division and none in the A (AA) and all are undefeated. Maybe they should have played up. Long drive just to trophy hunt.

They have 2 - the Blue & Orange? - playing in the AILA 7/8 bracket. Tristate, Leading Edge, etc there so will be a good tournament. Not sure who else is there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They have 2 - the Blue & Orange? - playing in the AILA 7/8 bracket. Tristate, Leading Edge, etc there so will be a good tournament. Not sure who else is there.

They split their team in half with some of their younger kids and blew out everyone. One of their teams had the best young Box player I've ever seen. All the other games were competitive other than the ones with them. My son plays for leading edge and we got a tough schedule while the NJ Riot and our younger team had a much easier path overall was a great tournament

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They split their team in half with some of their younger kids and blew out everyone. One of their teams had the best young Box player I've ever seen. All the other games were competitive other than the ones with them. My son plays for leading edge and we got a tough schedule while the NJ Riot and our younger team had a much easier path overall was a great tournament

Yeah my sons team played both the 91 teams and lost but beat Leading Edge. It was tough as usual with 91 a lot of good kids and moved the ball well.

They took thier 2022 team and the 2023 Bandits mixed them up and split them so both were darn good. My son was covering Spallina and was having a good game against him then the kid shot between his legs and bounced it to pick the top right corner. Classic shot. Kids good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I believe that the scheduling was intentional so that the 91 teams played the 2022 teams like Tri-State, Leading Edge and BBL, as opposed to the 2023 teams in the pool, but there was some crossover, and some blended teams like NJ Riot. The 91 teams clearly put a heavy emphasis on box, they really play the game well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is the Mesa team looking this spring?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haven't seen Mesa in many tournaments. What happened to Uprising (made of mostly HHH kids and coached by HHH) in NXT Spring League. They had a bye in the first round of playoffs, won the next round against South Jersey Black Storm to advance to the final, and then all of a sudden they are out of the final and Black Storm is back in. There must be a good story there!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Word on the street is that Uprising brought in 4 or 5 players from other teams to load their roster for the game. I guess since Black Storm smacked them around 11-2 in their prior meeting they wanted to try to be competitive, but that is a big no no in the league so they were disqualified. Sad that teams feel the need to cheat in youth lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It really is sad. Kids are all talking about it on social media. Word is that they brought in a righty attackman (apparently not a 2022) who scored multiple goals. I guess a HHH coach allowed this to go on. Anything for a win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 23 team has been using HHH kids all year
It’s a spring league not sure how it helps the team by using guest players that won’t be there in the summer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 23 team has been using HHH kids all year
It’s a spring league not sure how it helps the team by using guest players that won’t be there in the summer

Isn't Uprising HHH? They just play under a different name so when they get beat by local teams it doesn't hurt the brand?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No way there 22 would walk thru the NXT league competition

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was 2-3 kids from the Dukes that played for both Uprising and Dukes, and always have. Good kids but against the rules you needed to pick one team for the Spring League.

Dukes beat Uprising with the 3 kids playing for Uprising then lost to SJBS in the championship.

Regarding the drama Uprising only had the same 3 kids that were all there when they loss 11-2 they didnt bring in anyone else just played a good game ad beat SBJS. But a rule is a rule so they forfieted. Butit wasnt some huge drama SJBS just lost a good game to uprising.

For the record my kid isnt on Uprising and wasnt one of the kids involved so no horse in the race for me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No way there 22 would walk thru the NXT league competition

Do you mean they would walk through it easily or they would have a hard time?

The way the post was written makes it hard to tell.

From what I have heen Dukes YG, South Jersey BS and possibly Rough Riders could pllay with HHH at the 22 level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is the team to beat in Philly @ 22 this year? Mesa, HHH, Freedom?

What about top national 22 - Hawks?

Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard