BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 24 of 34 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 33 34
Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Please stop this, it's getting so old. We get it, you were snubbed by YJ and your daughter is now doing well with TG. Enjoy the ride and stop acting like a 2yr old

Just saying......cant have it both ways. Spout off about wins then disregard losing.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJs are just plain sore losers. It's a shame they just can't admit another team is better than them. All we've heard the past couple of years is how girls would be leaving other clubs to join YJ. Interesting thing is that never happened, the only new "talent" came from 91, a team that yellow jackets themselves has always ridiculed and said were terrible.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is a 7 V 7 tournament at Hofstra considered YJ vs. Topguns? its just a couple of kids from either club playing a short field game with a parent coach at best. save the chest pounding for a full field, full team, club coached game..
which won't happen until next summer and probably somewhere in New Jersey or Maryland

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJs are just plain sore losers. It's a shame they just can't admit another team is better than them. All we've heard the past couple of years is how girls would be leaving other clubs to join YJ. Interesting thing is that never happened, the only new "talent" came from 91, a team that yellow jackets themselves has always ridiculed and said were terrible.

Why in the world would anyone want their kid on that team. It has been dysfunctional with terrible coaching for a few years. everyone knows that They aren't developing players on that team. Even the "B" team kids go to other clubs.. ..its a lot of money to pay for mediocre..go where you will have a positive experience

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why in the world would anyone want their kid on that team. It has been dysfunctional with terrible coaching for a few years. everyone knows that They aren't developing players on that team. Even the "B" team kids go to other clubs.. ..its a lot of money to pay for mediocre..go where you will have a positive experience

It's called Friends and Family

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's called Friends and Family

lol so true...its such a joke! hoping it would get better...but more besties are on the way!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There’s still time to register for The Indoor Championships down at Spooky Nook. Looks like TGs are the only ones with the gonads to step off the Island. Let me guess to busy with futsal?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OMG. You really need a life!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Freaky to refer to gonads when referring to a girls TG team. You're CREAPY and dense to your own statement. Become more educated on a better figure of speach. Your daughter and women in your life are deep down embarrassed and you're oblivious. As a mother and with all revelations of caveman-like behavior I encourage you to think before you post again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There’s still time to register for The Indoor Championships down at Spooky Nook. Looks like TGs are the only ones with the gonads to step off the Island. Let me guess to busy with futsal?

Wow, embarrassing. I sure hope you regretted this post as soon as you hit "reply".

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow, embarrassing. I sure hope you regretted this post as soon as you hit "reply".
y

Ok, mall cop

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Embarrassed? The term gonads is gender neutral!! If you housewives of LI need help finding yours make my hotline bling? Put you to sleep like M. Lauer did. You must love CNN and NY Time. Everyone playing the victim now a days.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have no life and are creepy!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Embarrassed? The term gonads is gender neutral!! If you housewives of LI need help finding yours make my hotline bling? Put you to sleep like M. Lauer did. You must love CNN and NY Time. Everyone playing the victim now a days.

Have you received any calls yet??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have no life and are creepy!!

Snowflake

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rosters are up. YJ is retooled and ready to go.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great news! Now put your money where your mouth is and sign up for Indoor Lacrosse Championships

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are correect re"TOOLED"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Re-tooled is a perfect description! Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is amazing is that every single one of these post in the last hour or two are all by top gun parents. Bunch of clowns !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Indoor Chanpionships sucks money grab no coaches [ChillLaxin]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you mean no college coaches watching? They are 7th graders shouldn’t be those coaches at any tournaments. But you can use any excuse you want to skip but it’s a chance for your girls to have fun and play some tuff competition. Looks like 3 of the top 10 at this age will be there and on average that’s about the same as any tournament. You’d figure a re-TOOLED team would want to prove themselves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let’s make LAX great again - drain the swamp (field) of the bitter parents!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Results are in! And.... it looks like there are going to be some disappointed parents..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just man up and ask CR to enter your YJ team into Spooky Nook instead of trying to act like a TG parent is on the board calling you out to do it.

We get it, you’ll be there with your older daughter and want your younger daughter to play too.

Fake news that the TG parents care what tourneys YJ’s do or don’t do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not much difference in rosters .. some went up to sit on bench with the 91 players ... same old

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A Team 91'er tried out for both YJ and Top Gun .. she made the TG Black team . Offer was pulled when they tried out for YJ some weeks later. So I guess TG is a bad evaluator of talent too now ?? [ChillLaxin] I'll take that team 91 goalie, now on YJ, if is she ever gets disgruntled.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A Team 91'er tried out for both YJ and Top Gun .. she made the TG Black team . Offer was pulled when they tried out for YJ some weeks later. So I guess TG is a bad evaluator of talent too now ?? [ChillLaxin] I'll take that team 91 goalie, now on YJ, if is she ever gets disgruntled.

Do not post much, but for a change here is a positive post. The new YJ (former 91) goalie, is a super player and a nice young lady. YJ is very fortunate that she is part of the team. I wish her luck this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]A Team 91'er tried out for both YJ and Top Gun .. she made the TG Black team . Offer was pulled when they tried out for YJ some weeks later. So I guess TG is a bad evaluator of talent too now ?? [ChillLaxin] I'll take that team 91 goalie, now on YJ, if is she ever gets disgruntled.

Sometimes you go to a tryout and you are at the top of your game other times you aren't. I guess that girl had a great tryout for TG and didn't do as good for YJ it happens. You make choices and live with them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]A Team 91'er tried out for both YJ and Top Gun .. she made the TG Black team . Offer was pulled when they tried out for YJ some weeks later. So I guess TG is a bad evaluator of talent too now ?? [ChillLaxin] I'll take that team 91 goalie, now on YJ, if is she ever gets disgruntled.

TG black and YJ blue both have a lot of talent. Maybe the 91'er wanted to play with girls she knows on the YJ blue team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both talented most definitely. The TG offer was withdrawn after they found out about the girls registration for YJ tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Both talented most definitely. The TG offer was withdrawn after they found out about the girls registration for YJ tryouts.

Hopefully she's happy on her new YJ team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Both talented most definitely. The TG offer was withdrawn after they found out about the girls registration for YJ tryouts.

Hopefully she's happy on her new YJ team.

The 91 goalie to YJ is a great goalie and person. Humble and talented (maybe some of her YJ teammates can take lessons there). The YJ goalie to TG is also very good. seems like an even swap. Good luck to all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
She is a great kid. All the kids are terrific. To make a statement like that is coming from your desire not to like them because of the uniform they wear . It's a ignorant statement to make about 12 year old girls .. you had me til that statement .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
National Indoor Championships, where are the YJ? The Queen Bee is there with her HS team, so don't try to say she doesn't acknowledge the event.

MIDDLE SCHOOL DIVISION 2023 BRACKETS

ACC: M&D 23 Black, CT Grizzlies, Prime Time, MC Elite Carolina
SEC: SkyWalkers Blue, Phantastix Purple, Snipers, M&D 24 Red
Big Ten: Top Guns Black, MC Elite Midnight, Stars Black, M&D 23 Red
Pac-12: Stars Blue, Jersey Girls, M&D 24 Black, Rebels Black

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
She is a great kid. All the kids are terrific. To make a statement like that is coming from your desire not to like them because of the uniform they wear . It's a ignorant statement to make about 12 year old girls .. you had me til that statement .

You are correct. YJ Blue is neither humble nor talented.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
National Indoor Championships, where are the YJ? The Queen Bee is there with her HS team, so don't try to say she doesn't acknowledge the event.

MIDDLE SCHOOL DIVISION 2023 BRACKETS

ACC: M&D 23 Black, CT Grizzlies, Prime Time, MC Elite Carolina
SEC: SkyWalkers Blue, Phantastix Purple, Snipers, M&D 24 Red
Big Ten: Top Guns Black, MC Elite Midnight, Stars Black, M&D 23 Red
Pac-12: Stars Blue, Jersey Girls, M&D 24 Black, Rebels Black

because they can't cut it ...thats why

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Curious - what is your evidence to back up the vague statement you made regarding humility/talent on this specific team? Have you gotten to know each of these players individually? I will make an assumption here and it is a no, which will then lead me back to a previous post by someone that lends credence “Make LAX great again, drain the swamp of such negative parents.”

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Curious - what is your evidence to back up the vague statement you made regarding humility/talent on this specific team? Have you gotten to know each of these players individually? I will make an assumption here and it is a no, which will then lead me back to a previous post by someone that lends credence “Make LAX great again, drain the swamp of such negative parents.”

perhaps their reputation precedes them ...good luck to the new kids on the team...breaking the inner circle is pretty tough if you are not FF.. but they will make friends warming the bench...FACT

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again another statement from an angry stage parent. Amazing how all the kids are deemed great when they put on that purple jersey even when they come from YJ.. The last game the teams played as whole teams had a one goal difference . So you are 1 goal better than an untalented team ? Lol. Your a joke. And an old joke at that. White hair and all. If you have such strong feeling, I think you should walk up to any YJ parent and let them know how you feel. IN PERSON. See how that goes.

Page 24 of 34 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 33 34

Link Copied to Clipboard