BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Girls 2020 - 10th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
WOW ,you really have something wrong with you . Try to understand this , schools outside the big ten can and do make multi year scholarship offers that are as binding and even more so in some cases than are mandated by the big ten . The terms are generally spelled out in their NLI. Because you felt the need to bring my daughter into this her scholarship is guaranteed for all 4 years as long as she is academically eligible . Again because you brought it up it covers 100 percent of her tuition and fees . She has to pay her roomand board costs . Again you are wrong in what you originally said and continue to be wrong .

Wow the anger in this graduation year is mind-boggling. Let’s all move on. At this point, it is just arguing for the sake of arguing. Please for the love of the game....let’s agree to disagree.

Btw I hope you all had a happy thanksgiving.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The big 10 rules state that all scholarships must be 4 year offers, it is the only conference to do so. All other conferences are year to year, if anybody listened to the news, or actually did a little research you would know. I found out by listening to news radio about 2 years ago.

Maybe you should have listened to the news a little more yourself, your wrong.
Or how about this one , it explains it a little better for a wise [lacrosse] like yourself, but to dumb it down for you they both say that NCAA rules changed a rule that started in '71 and
lasted to 2012 saying schools can only offer 1 year at a time to multi year deals, but most schools do not , only the big 10, at this point, makes all offers 4 year mandatory..... but please tell me I'm wrong again to prove how stupid you sound

So just to be clear, you are saying only big 10 schools give out 4 year deals?

That is what he originally said but is now trying to back track on because he was wrong . Big 10 is only conference that mandates all offers be guaranteed for 4 years , all non big ten schools can offer multi year scholarships but are not mandated to do so . My daughter received offers from schools from several different conferences and all were guaranteed for 4 years as long as she remained academically eligible .
Honestly, you people are either very dumb, Or are so afraid of being proven wrong that you will twist anything to suit your case, this is my original posts first sentence..."The big 10 rules state that all scholarships must be 4 year offers, it is the only conference to do so." What is so confusing about that? where do you see me backtracking ?what your daughter received was an offer (and seeing as you're this dumb, I'm sure you tell everyone it's a "full ride") for 1 year that Her coach will honor for all four years, but the coach is not obligated, in any way, to honor that commitment next year unless she is in the big 10. If your daughter gets arrested, or hurt to where she can not play, or her play falls off for any reason, or if the coach leaves the program and a new coach decides to not renew the next year, your daughters offer is done. Neither the school or by any other conference rules do they have to honor the scholarship. That is the meaning of a Guaranteed 4 year offer, you get that amount no matter what happens except failing grades.

DUMB DUMB. That article is from 2014. The Big 10 is no longer the only conference that guarantees athletic scholarships for 4 years. The Pac 12 does as well and there may be others.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW ,you really have something wrong with you . Try to understand this , schools outside the big ten can and do make multi year scholarship offers that are as binding and even more so in some cases than are mandated by the big ten . The terms are generally spelled out in their NLI. Because you felt the need to bring my daughter into this her scholarship is guaranteed for all 4 years as long as she is academically eligible . Again because you brought it up it covers 100 percent of her tuition and fees . She has to pay her roomand board costs . Again you are wrong in what you originally said and continue to be wrong .

Wow the anger in this graduation year is mind-boggling. Let’s all move on. At this point, it is just arguing for the sake of arguing. Please for the love of the game....let’s agree to disagree.

It has nothing to do with this graduation year its related to when you have an ill informed poster stating things that are completely false. Its not a lets agree to disagree situation as its not an opinion or interpretation of rules. The reason some find it so annoying is it may cause people to stress out such as the player who has verballed but now reads this type of uneducated post and is now concerned that what their future coach told them is wrong.
"With multi-year scholarships now available for Division I schools, those colleges and universities have the option to offer athletics financial aid for more than one year. Such an agreement requires the school to provide financial aid to the student-athlete in accordance with the terms and conditions of the agreement. "
This is directly from the NCAA website. Its fairly easy to understand yet when you have someone who refuses to accept the information they are putting out there is incorrect it gets frustrating. In the end the lesson seems to be educate yourself so your child is in position to make the best choices.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It has nothing to do with this graduation year its related to when you have an ill informed poster stating things that are completely false. Its not a lets agree to disagree situation as its not an opinion or interpretation of rules. The reason some find it so annoying is it may cause people to stress out such as the player who has verballed but now reads this type of uneducated post and is now concerned that what their future coach told them is wrong.
"With multi-year scholarships now available for Division I schools, those colleges and universities have the option to offer athletics financial aid for more than one year. Such an agreement requires the school to provide financial aid to the student-athlete in accordance with the terms and conditions of the agreement. "
This is directly from the NCAA website. Its fairly easy to understand yet when you have someone who refuses to accept the information they are putting out there is incorrect it gets frustrating. In the end the lesson seems to be educate yourself so your child is in position to make the best choices.

I was speaking on behalf of the people that read this thread.

And yes I am on different graduation year threads..... this one exudes anger.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2020 is the second worst age group of all time. It used to be the worst, now it is eclipsed in a huge way by 2023.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't want to seem angry but how do you know who is reading this thread. My kid is a college freshman and I read this thread and sometimes post on it. Seems to me there is a lot of anger on many of the threads.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2020 is the second worst age group of all time. It used to be the worst, now it is eclipsed in a huge way by 2023.

Lol. Will have to check it out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't want to seem angry but how do you know who is reading this thread. My kid is a college freshman and I read this thread and sometimes post on it. Seems to me there is a lot of anger on many of the threads.

Your probably correct. All I see here is name calling. People calling people [lacrosse]. Who gives a crap what someone posts anonymously. To call people [lacrosse], morons and clueless is silly. Whomever is responding is responding to an anonymous person. Who cares.

Regardless (I want to say irregardless but that is not a word......please don’t argue that).....it’s a chat board...people have opinions and some are wrong but to get belligerent about it is not only not appropriate but immature.

I am not speaking to you directly. I am referring to the board. I am sure on this thread someone will come at me for this.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Move on, Jesus Christ everyone’s a google expert. Forum was actually having a good discussion and the last 4 pages of I’m right your wrong about scholarships is ridiculous. Let’s get back to either the YJ bashing or the showcase equal playing time discussion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just can’t wait until next year when the coaches start calling my daughter and the lil b&@ches and their mother’s from her team start crying because their no talent private school girl daughters’ who have zero skill or speed aren’t getting a single call. We were at the President Cup and I literally heard a mother say about a opponent we were playing “ I really don’t know how that girl is committed to Penn State, she’s not that good” the parent goggles these people have are unreal. I watched the girl for 2 minutes during warmups and could tell she was good. Big, fast and great stick skills. There’s a reason the girls are already committed, and the top reason is they are athletic. But half of the parents on my daughters team don’t get it.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just can’t wait until next year when the coaches start calling my daughter and the lil b&@ches and their mother’s from her team start crying because their no talent private school girl daughters’ who have zero skill or speed aren’t getting a single call. We were at the President Cup and I literally heard a mother say about a opponent we were playing “ I really don’t know how that girl is committed to Penn State, she’s not that good” the parent goggles these people have are unreal. I watched the girl for 2 minutes during warmups and could tell she was good. Big, fast and great stick skills. There’s a reason the girls are already committed, and the top reason is they are athletic. But half of the parents on my daughters team don’t get it.

I love these guys who are top talent evaluators. They know EVERYTHING. "The top reason is they are athletic." Pure genius. They are being recruited for a sport, one would assume that being athletic is a big part of that? Hmmm. But lets dig a little deeper into his psyche. Because it is clear that his daughter was not an early 2020 commit. But he likes to emphasize big, fast. So we know his daughter's type. Not a very good lacrosse player, but an "athlete". She will have a place for sure in college lax, but she will be a defender/defensive middie. Dime a dozen.

Want some other reasons why girls get recruited first? #1 lax IQ/Field vision = can't teach it. #2 Quickness, not just straight line speed #3 Stick skills (which he thankfully mentions w the Penn St. recruit because most of the 'big, fast' promoters think that stick skills just come along) #4 lax IQ/Field Vision #5 Lax IQ/Field vision. Get it????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I love these guys who are top talent evaluators. They know EVERYTHING. "The top reason is they are athletic." Pure genius. They are being recruited for a sport, one would assume that being athletic is a big part of that? Hmmm. But lets dig a little deeper into his psyche. Because it is clear that his daughter was not an early 2020 commit. But he likes to emphasize big, fast. So we know his daughter's type. Not a very good lacrosse player, but an "athlete". She will have a place for sure in college lax, but she will be a defender/defensive middie. Dime a dozen.

Want some other reasons why girls get recruited first? #1 lax IQ/Field vision = can't teach it. #2 Quickness, not just straight line speed #3 Stick skills (which he thankfully mentions w the Penn St. recruit because most of the 'big, fast' promoters think that stick skills just come along) #4 lax IQ/Field Vision #5 Lax IQ/Field vision. Get it????

You must be one of those to talent evaluators who you love so much.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What people fail to remember once you get outside the top 15 schools or so these coaches are leaving or getting fired all the time. They don't make that much avg $40k+ so for many its not a lifelong job. When kids were verbaling in 8th grade you were hoping the coach was there 5 years later. With the move to junior year

Scholarships are year to year ....... you are correct.

Some are some are not .Have never heard of the let's make life miserable thing , again let's hear the coaches who have supposedly done this .

All athletic scholarships are year to year

[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]What people fail to remember once you get outside the top 15 schools or so these coaches are leaving or getting fired all the time. They don't make that much avg $40k+ so for many its not a lifelong job. When kids were verbaling in 8th grade you were hoping the coach was there 5 years later. With the move to junior year there is a much better chance the coach that recruits your daughter will still be there.

From experience, coaches almost always honor the commits they inherit but then find ways to get out of and push or force inherited players out of the program to free up those scholarship slots year 2

and 3. They make it miserable for girls they don't want around

Not all scholarships are guaranteed for four years, plenty of schools it changes from year to year

Scholarships are year to year ....... you are correct.

Some are some are not .Have never heard of the let's make life miserable thing , again let's hear the coaches who have supposedly done this .

Where did you go ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not all scholarships are guaranteed for four years, plenty of schools it changes from year to year[/quote]

Scholarships are year to year ....... you are correct. [/quote]

Some are some are not .Have never heard of the let's make life miserable thing , again let's hear the coaches who have supposedly done this . [/quote]

[/quote]

Where did you go ? [/quote]

The Big 5--SEC, ACC, Big 10, Big 12 and Pac 12--guarantee scholarships. Know first hand. They start low (and guaranteed for four years) for freshman year, then go up based upon effort, performance, leadership, etc. You don't want to commit 50% for four years and then have a kid decide not to play. . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough already. Who gives a crap!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is everyone's opinion on summer coaches coaching varsity teams with some of their summer players on the team? Seems like a pay to play conflict. There is a reason most schools won't let classroom teachers tutor the kids in their class

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What would you rather discuss , which team won the showcase tournament that barely any of the committed kids show up at. Agreed with the previous poster except many of those schools do make considerable offers to their top recruits starting year 1. By considerable I mean over 50 percent of the cost of attendance .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What would you rather discuss , which team won the showcase tournament that barely any of the committed kids show up at. Agreed with the previous poster except many of those schools do make considerable offers to their top recruits starting year 1. By considerable I mean over 50 percent of the cost of attendance .

LOL, right. . .let's talk about who's beating up who and which club stinks! OP, and yes, you're right. From what I've heard and "learned" from coaches, top 1-3 recruits incoming will get over 50 percent, then a drop down to 15 to 20 percent (per year guaranteed) to next group, then book money (1-2%), then nothing (which doesn't mean these aren't good players....they may be in state for state schools). A public school tuition like MD or UVA for even an out of stater is already half of a private. . .so many of the Big 5 can go low early and high later which makes the guarantee less odious. And this obviously is one hearsay story...each coach has a different MO. Of course, there's always that one parent whose kid got the FULL RIDE. . .and I believe it! </sarcasm>

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your cost of going to a state school from out of state is not even close . Out of state at UVA cost of attendance is around 60 k, most private schools such as Duke are around 65k.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All quiet on the western front

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Winter is coming. Not much going on until the clinics start up in January.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clinics. That’s hilarious

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The 'money-grabs' in January?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Speaking of money grabs, does anyone have any thoughts to share on Nike Elite 120 in July? Worth it or not?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Speaking of money grabs, does anyone have any thoughts to share on Nike Elite 120 in July? Worth it or not?

Last year no. They were inviting the age groups prior to the new NCAA contact rules. Historically this has been the richest coach per player ratio out there. But they also changed the time of year, so who knows what the turnout will be. But it will probably be good for 2020's, but not 21's.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No coaches were at event. UA 150 just as bad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NCAA recruiting for lax is going to Change. NCAA not going to have individual rules for non revenue sports. US lax has article. Vote coming 4/1/18. Contact with PSA will be 9/1 of Sophomore year at clinics and camps of that school. Still no official visit until Junior year. I like official visit being moved up a year so kids can see schools and make better choice and not rush. Now they have to go on five official visits in Sept and Oct of senior year.

I like the NCAA proposal. It moves it up a year, but still respect time of not too soon.....and it is for ALL sports.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just can’t wait until next year when the coaches start calling my daughter and the lil b's and their mother’s from her team start crying because their no talent private school girl daughters’ who have zero skill or speed aren’t getting a single call. We were at the President Cup and I literally heard a mother say about a opponent we were playing “ I really don’t know how that girl is committed to Penn State, she’s not that good” the parent goggles these people have are unreal. I watched the girl for 2 minutes during warmups and could tell she was good. Big, fast and great stick skills. There’s a reason the girls are already committed, and the top reason is they are athletic. But half of the parents on my daughters team don’t get it.

In fact, yes. And won't be taking your daughter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coaches--both men and women are working to make sure Lacrosse is exempt from the new proposed legislation IF it gets passed. There are too many dates, much more confusing about what you can do and when. Sept 1 of junior year for everything is just simple and easier to regulate. Plus, lacrosse hasn't even had a chance to see how the new legislation is actually going to work. It will be 2-3 years before there is a better sense of how things will be moving forward.

Generally speaking, the NCAA is reactionary. The issue of early recruiting was not on their radar before the lacrosse coaches put it there. Likewise, the days of 'one size fits all' legislation are over. Field Hockey coaches were on board with the lacrosse concept but the Sept 1 date is not ideal for them or any fall sports for that matter due to the timing of their seasons. Coaching groups are scrambling right now to get what they want in place before the NCAA tries to impose it upon them. Stay tuned....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just can’t wait until next year when the coaches start calling my daughter and the lil blank and their mother’s from her team start crying because their no talent private school girl daughters’ who have zero skill or speed aren’t getting a single call. We were at the President Cup and I literally heard a mother say about a opponent we were playing “ I really don’t know how that girl is committed to Penn State, she’s not that good” the parent goggles these people have are unreal. I watched the girl for 2 minutes during warmups and could tell she was good. Big, fast and great stick skills. There’s a reason the girls are already committed, and the top reason is they are athletic. But half of the parents on my
daughters team don’t get it.

So witty ,only took you over a week to come up with that .Hopefully your daughters lax IQ is not related to your IQ.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just can’t wait until next year when the coaches start calling my daughter and the lil b and their mother’s from her team start crying because their no talent private school girl daughters’ who have zero skill or speed aren’t getting a single call. We were at the President Cup and I literally heard a mother say about a opponent we were playing “ I really don’t know how that girl is committed to Penn State, she’s not that good” the parent goggles these people have are unreal. I watched the girl for 2 minutes during warmups and could tell she was good. Big, fast and great stick skills. There’s a reason the girls are already committed, and the top reason is they are athletic. But half of the parents on my
daughters team don’t get it.

So witty ,only took you over a week to come up with that .Hopefully your daughters lax IQ is not related to your IQ.

Anyone who writes "lil blank" in a girl's youth lax forum" should probably check themselves in to Bellevue.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone who writes "lil Blank" in a girl's youth lax forum" should probably check themselves in to Bellevue.

I agree but that's a different person from the one who is making you look like a fool trying to be the know it all talent evaluator .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree but that's a different person from the one who is making you look like a fool trying to be the know it all talent evaluator .[/quote]

yeah ok. you just got called out for being a complete DB and now you r trying to run from it. So also a coward. Nice.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone who writes lb" in a girl's youth lax forum" should probably check themselves in to Bellevue.

I agree but that's a different person from the one who is making you look like a fool trying to be the know it all talent evaluator .

yeah ok. you just got called out for being a complete blank and now you r trying to run from it. So also a coward. Nice.

Seems not only are you a terrible evaluator but also have zero concept that muntiple people actually post on this site .Lets "dig a little deeper " into your psyche, you think you know what all college coaches are looking for , your an internet tough guy , you cannot accept that multiple people on this site think your a fool. Essentially it's obvious that you are the protypical braggart lacrosse dad who everyone tolerates but cannot stand , sadly you know this but cannot help yourself on the sideline .Gotta love the internet fake tough guy anonymously calling others a coward , now go back to your evaluating of 12 -13 year old girls , creepy at best , illlegal at worst.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone who writes "lil [ChillLaxin]" in a girl's youth lax forum" should probably check themselves in to Bellevue.

yeah ok. you just got called out for being a complete DB and now you r trying to run from it. So also a coward. Nice.

Seems not only are you a terrible evaluator but also have zero concept that muntiple people actually post on this site .Lets "dig a little deeper " into your psyche, you think you know what all college coaches are looking for , your an internet tough guy , you cannot accept that multiple people on this site think your a fool. Essentially it's obvious that you are the protypical blowhard lacrosse dad who everyone tolerates but cannot stand , sadly you know this but cannot help yourself on the sideline .Gotta love the internet fake tough guy anonymously calling others a coward , now go back to your evaluating of 12 -13 year old girls , creepy at best , illlegal at worst.

Angry much. Terrible grammar and spelling. Look who's the "internet tough guy". And definitely same guy. Time for you to grow up. Your poor daughter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone who writes "lil [ChillLaxin]" in a girl's youth lax forum" should probably check themselves in to Bellevue.

Seems not only are you a terrible evaluator but also have zero concept that muntiple people actually post on this site .Lets "dig a little deeper " into your psyche, you think you know what all college coaches are looking for , your an internet tough guy , you cannot accept that multiple people on this site think your a fool. Essentially it's obvious that you are the protypical blowhard lacrosse dad who everyone tolerates but cannot stand , sadly you know this but cannot help yourself on the sideline .Gotta love the internet fake tough guy anonymously calling others a coward , now go back to your evaluating of 12 -13 year old girls , creepy at best , illlegal at worst.

Angry much. Terrible grammar and spelling. Look who's the "internet tough guy". And definitely same guy. Time for you to grow up. Your poor daughter.

Why don't we try a new subject. Any predictions for top 5 in Women's NCAA this year? I say Neither UNC or Maryland win it this year. I'll go with a bit of a wildcard given the last few years, Northwestern.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone who writes "lil b&@ches" in a girl's youth lax forum" should probably check themselves in to Bellevue.

Seems not only are you a terrible evaluator but also have zero
concept that muntiple people actually post on this site .Lets "dig a little deeper " into your psyche, you think you know what all college coaches are looking for , your an internet tough guy , you cannot accept that multiple people on this site think your a fool. Essentially it's obvious that you are the protypical braggart lacrosse dad who everyone tolerates but cannot stand , sadly you know this but cannot help yourself on the sideline .Gotta love the internet fake tough guy anonymously calling others a coward , now go back to your evaluating of 12 -13 year old girls , creepy at best , illlegal at worst.

Seriously if you are going to write like you have calling someone out on their grammar is hilarious .Now go back to your 12-13 year old talent evaluation business ,I guess that's why your known as the HW of youth lacrosse , just creepy .You have been abused enough it's time to move on from your ignorance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seems not only are you a terrible evaluator but also have zero
concept that muntiple people actually post on this site .Lets "dig a little deeper " into your psyche, you think you know what all college coaches are looking for , your an internet tough guy , you cannot accept that multiple people on this site think your a fool. Essentially it's obvious that you are the protypical blowhard lacrosse dad who everyone tolerates but cannot stand , sadly you know this but cannot help yourself on the sideline .Gotta love the internet fake tough guy anonymously calling others a coward , now go back to your evaluating of 12 -13 year old girls , creepy at best , illlegal at worst.

Seriously if you are going to write like you have calling someone out on their grammar is hilarious .Now go back to your 12-13 year old talent evaluation business ,I guess that's why your known as the Harvey Weinstein of youth lacrosse , just creepy .You have been abused enough it's time to move on from your ignorance.

Lay off the sauce, loser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why don't we try a new subject. Any predictions for top 5 in Women's NCAA this year? I say Neither UNC or Maryland win it this year. I'll go with a bit of a wildcard given the last few years, Northwestern.

Could use a change in the conversation. So why Northwestern? They seem to be getting worse and worse every year, why this year? They seemed to have changed their recruiting philosophy and it has hurt them lately. KAH loves the idea of finding some out of the box player and turning them into All Americans. It worked on her first go round. But trying to turn Texas and Canada into the next Womens hotbed is a bit too far out of the box thinking. Actually the player from Canada may be from inside the box, lol.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
modified

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard