BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 50 of 85 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 84 85
Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Word on the street is that both Taz and WP are reclassifying to the 2023 age group, in hopes of finding some competition. If it’s true, doubt they will find it there.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What 2023 A teams did Wolfpack beat this year?

Not one lol

That's exactly what I thought.

One thing is for sure, they demolished your sons team, isn’t that right jealous daddy? You really can’t get over it, can you? Don’t feel so bad, they beat most 2023 teams, not just your sons sorry a$$ Team. Thanks for keeping the talk up about WP though. It’s the sincerest form of flattery. The boys are use to it, after 5 years, but they still appreciate being the “talk of the town”. Keep it coming!!

Does your boyfriend know how much of a deusche you are?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not one lol

One thing is for sure, they demolished your sons team, isn’t that right jealous daddy? You really can’t get over it, can you? Don’t feel so bad, they beat most 2023 teams, not just your sons sorry a$$ Team. Thanks for keeping the talk up about WP though. It’s the sincerest form of flattery. The boys are use to it, after 5 years, but they still appreciate being the “talk of the town”. Keep it coming!!

Once again mistaking negativity for jealousy, talk of town is positive only in your eyes but you can keep up the front, it serves your purpose well. Humility is an obvious trait not shared by wp and Taz parents, beating teams a grade above is not some heroic feat as u would like us to believe especially in the world of lax holdbacks, two grades above maybe you have something. No matter what your kids success is on the field having you as a parent, they have already lost. Keep your self indulging we love the exposure comments coming since it's the only thing you and the other 20 or so parents have going for yourselves and it makes you feel important...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the WP ever plays a true '23A tournament they will certainly have our respect for the effort. When they get throttled, the coaches will only have their parents to blame. Qualifier in April, all are welcome!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
{/quote=Anonymous]What 2023 A teams did Wolfpack beat this year?[/quote]

Not one lol[/quote]
That's exactly what I thought.[/quote]

One thing is for sure, they demolished your sons team, isn’t that right jealous daddy? You really can’t get over it, can you? Don’t feel so bad, they beat most 2023 teams, not just your sons sorry Team. Thanks for keeping the talk up about WP though. It’s the sincerest form of flattery. The boys are use to it, after 5 years, but they still appreciate being the “talk of the town”. Keep it coming!!

[/quote]
Once again mistaking negativity for jealousy, talk of town is positive only in your eyes but you can keep up the front, it serves your purpose well. Humility is an obvious trait not shared by wp and Taz parents, beating teams a grade above is not some heroic feat as u would like us to believe especially in the world of lax holdbacks, two grades above maybe you have something. No matter what your kids success is on the field having you as a parent, they have already lost. Keep your self indulging we love the exposure comments coming since it's the only thing you and the other 20 or so parents have going for yourselves and it makes you feel important...[/quote]

Wow. Still the talk of the town. Thank you thank you thank you!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not one lol

Once again mistaking negativity for jealousy, talk of town is positive only in your eyes but you can keep up the front, it serves your purpose well. Humility is an obvious trait not shared by wp and Taz parents, beating teams a grade above is not some heroic feat as u would like us to believe especially in the world of lax holdbacks, two grades above maybe you have something. No matter what your kids success is on the field having you as a parent, they have already lost. Keep your self indulging we love the exposure comments coming since it's the only thing you and the other 20 or so parents have going for yourselves and it makes you feel important...

Hey d-bag Daddy. Lets get something straight. This all started by you and other jealous daddy’s who felt threatened by a 2024 Team playing up against your older boys. I realize It doesn’t look good when your team loses to these little boys. So to make yourselves feel better about yourselves, you decide to attack our boys. A classic response to success, by losers. Let me tell you something insecure 2023 loser daddys. You poke this dog, you WILL get bitten. Badly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not one lol

One thing is for sure, they demolished your sons team, isn’t that right jealous daddy? You really can’t get over it, can you? Don’t feel so bad, they beat most 2023 teams, not just your sons sorry Team. Thanks for keeping the talk up about WP though. It’s the sincerest form of flattery. The boys are use to it, after 5 years, but they still appreciate being the “talk of the town”. Keep it coming!!

Hey lacrosse Daddy. Lets get something straight. This all started by you and other jealous daddy’s who felt threatened by a 2024 Team playing up against your older boys. I realize It doesn’t look good when your team loses to these little boys. So to make yourselves feel better about yourselves, you decide to attack our boys. A classic response to success, by losers. Let me tell you something insecure 2023 loser daddys. You poke this dog, you WILL get bitten. Badly.

Ok clown. What are you going to say next? You’re giving out tickets to your gun show? You came on here to brag and kick lacrosse and you’re all out of bragging? Seriously bud, give it a rest. You sound like you are in a Will Ferrel movie.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

[/quote]
Once again mistaking negativity for jealousy, talk of town is positive only in your eyes but you can keep up the front, it serves your purpose well. Humility is an obvious trait not shared by wp and Taz parents, beating teams a grade above is not some heroic feat as u would like us to believe especially in the world of lax holdbacks, two grades above maybe you have something. No matter what your kids success is on the field having you as a parent, they have already lost. Keep your self indulging we love the exposure comments coming since it's the only thing you and the other 20 or so parents have going for yourselves and it makes you feel important...[/quote]

Hey lacrosse Daddy. Lets get something straight. This all started by you and other jealous daddy’s who felt threatened by a 2024 Team playing up against your older boys. I realize It doesn’t look good when your team loses to these little boys. So to make yourselves feel better about yourselves, you decide to attack our boys. A classic response to success, by losers. Let me tell you something insecure 2023 loser daddys. You poke this dog, you WILL get bitten. Badly.

[/quote]
Ok clown. What are you going to say next? You’re giving out tickets to your gun show? You came on here to brag and kick lacrosse and you’re all out of bragging? Seriously bud, give it a rest. You sound like you are in a Will Ferrel movie.
[/quote]

That's insulting to a Will Ferrell movie!

Ans no one attacked your boys - they're attacking their [lacrosse] parents... like YOU! And, again, I've no skin in the game - my son has never played either team, so I couldn't give two [lacrosse] about them. But for you vicarious living, no personal accomplishment parents, I wouldn't probably even give either team a thought. Go away... please!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not one lol

Hey d-bag Daddy. Lets get something straight. This all started by you and other jealous daddy’s who felt threatened by a 2024 Team playing up against your older boys. I realize It doesn’t look good when your team loses to these little boys. So to make yourselves feel better about yourselves, you decide to attack our boys. A classic response to success, by losers. Let me tell you something insecure 2023 loser daddys. You poke this dog, you WILL get bitten. Badly.

Lol!!! That’s so awesome! Jealous??? Your team is a very good group that plays in a weak as [lacrosse] age group. There are only 4 good 2024 teams between LI and Md! 2023 is a powerhouse age group! We don’t need to play up to find competition... it’s all here. 5 very strong teams at least, and even the next tier provides excellent competition for them. Heck, even 3rd their teams are very skilled, as your little tiny boys found out last weekend. If you want to play up, stick to the weak New Hampshire, Upstate, And Connecticut town Team spring you chumps played at Yale. There’s not a single LI 2023 team that that your teeny tiny Wolf Pups could challenge. Saying you’re the best 2024 team is like bragging about being the tallest [lacrosse]! Lol!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2024 WP and TAZ the Worst ever infinity.

Move on.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there any WP Fall Tourney video footage out there?

It would be great to see them beating up the 2023 teams!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We destroyed your so-called "A" team Outlaws. Bring on your other team. We might have a more difficult time with them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We destroyed your so-called "A" team Outlaws. Bring on your other team. We might have a more difficult time with them.

Is this whole thread a joke? This seems like a parody of the absolute worst lacrosse parents imaginable.

Thanks for the laughs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2023 parent here. You parents have been bashing this 2024 team since they played up this weekend. Grow up. The team is just looking for some competition. Sounds like they did a pretty good job. You sound really insecure. Kinda pathetic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2023 parent here. You parents have been bashing this 2024 team since they played up this weekend. Grow up. The team is just looking for some competition. Sounds like they did a pretty good job. You sound really insecure. Kinda pathetic.

Perfect example of not being able to please everyone, blow people out and you have the "play up and challenge yourself" crowd, play up and you get these sorry losers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Perfect example of not being able to please everyone, blow people out and you have the "play up and challenge yourself" crowd, play up and you get these sorry losers.

I'd be too embarrassed to say anything if my son's team lost to a younger team. I'd keep quiet and hope it all went away.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws were missing 3 of their best players that day. You won the big game. Stop the silliness.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'd be too embarrassed to say anything if my son's team lost to a younger team. I'd keep quiet and hope it all went away.

Especially if the club called themselves an A team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws were missing 3 of their best players that day. You won the big game. Stop the silliness.

Here come the sorry excuses... two weeks later. Blah, blah, blah. What took you so long??

Coincidentally, WP was missing their best defenseman that day, and two other top players. Guess we are even then, huh??

Loser!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Outlaws lost 6 - 2. Not competitive. WP missing top players also.

3D Tri-State 2023 lost 13 - 4. Embarrassing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yup. There's PLENTY.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here come the sorry excuses... two weeks later. Blah, blah, blah. What took you so long??

Coincidentally, WP was missing their best defenseman that day, and two other top players. Guess we are even then, huh??

Loser!

Ha ha ha ha. Classic Outlaw [lacrosse]. I'd love to see my boy beat your sorry a$$ again. Will you then call yourself "AA" when you lose again?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Loser!

WP missing players is not a story. All of the kids are top talents. No drop off. Next man up!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can't say I'd find it embarrassing.... every day and every team is different not to mention my self worth is not tied to lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]What 2023 A teams did Wolfpack beat this year?[/q

Lol!!! That’s so awesome! Jealous??? Your team is a very good group that plays in a weak as [lacrosse] age group. There are only 4 good 2024 teams between LI and Md! 2023 is a powerhouse age group! We don’t need to play up to find competition... it’s all here. 5 very strong teams at least, and even the next tier provides excellent competition for them. Heck, even 3rd their teams are very skilled, as your little tiny boys found out last weekend. If you want to play up, stick to the weak New Hampshire, Upstate, And Connecticut town Team spring you chumps played at Yale. There’s not a single LI 2023 team that that your teeny tiny Wolf Pups could challenge. Saying you’re the best 2024 team is like bragging about being the tallest [lacrosse]! Lol!
[/quote

Wow wow wow, once again still talking about our awesome boys and their dominating teams!! Being on one of the best teams in the nation brings with it lots of attention and jealousy as you can see. Now I know how the new England Patriots must feel . One day in the not so distant future when my kid is playing at a D1 ivy league college, maybe I'll leave some tickets at the gate for you to watch him play. But in the meantime keep up the conversation, I look forward to reading all your constructive commentary.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Loser!

Ha ha ha ha. Classic Outlaw [lacrosse]. I'd love to see my boy beat your sorry a$$ again. Will you then call yourself "AA" when you lose again?

We’ll see who’s sorry when I slap you around like my little [lacrosse]. It was a fall tournament and we were missing players. Your attitude will change come next summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]What 2023 A teams did Wolfpack beat this year?[/q

[/quote

Wow wow wow, once again still talking about our awesome boys and their dominating teams!! Being on one of the best teams in the nation brings with it lots of attention and jealousy as you can see. Now I know how the new England Patriots must feel . One day in the not so distant future when my kid is playing at a D1 ivy league college, maybe I'll leave some tickets at the gate for you to watch him play. But in the meantime keep up the conversation, I look forward to reading all your constructive commentary.

You will poke this dog.....LOL...Is this guy kidding me???? Must embarrass his kid on a daily basis

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry but unless your rabil is on bandits igloo express or s2s you have nothing to say about 2023. Massive drop off as evidenced by these results. My suggestion would be to get him more training if you can afford it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote

You will poke this dog.....LOL...Is this guy kidding me???? Must embarrass his kid on a daily basis

Really. I kinda liked that one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

Sorry but unless your rabil is on bandits igloo express or s2s you have nothing to say about 2023. Massive drop off as evidenced by these results. My suggestion would be to get him more training if you can afford it. [/quote]

Finally, a rational though by a 2023 parent. First one on this thread. If your son is not on one of these four teams, you need to be nervous about playing 2024 Wolfpack. The result will very likely be embarrassing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If those are the only teams, why did WP refuse to play the Warriors in last year's Halloween Havoc?
Seems like a pattern: they only like to brag about beating '23 B and town teams b/c they know they'd get crushed against better '23 teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It wouldn't made a difference even if PB and his sons were playing!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote

You better hope your 11 year old ivy league D1 prospect isn't found smoking crack behind his middle/h.s. dumpster!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If those are the only teams, why did WP refuse to play the Warriors in last year's Halloween Havoc?
Seems like a pattern: they only like to brag about beating '23 B and town teams b/c they know they'd get crushed against better '23 teams.

Ahhh. Dufus. I don’t make a habit of bashing fellow 91 teams, but I’m going to make an exception here, since you started the bashing.

You must be referring to the championship game that was never played because the Warrior coach REFUSED to play WP, after WP beat up on the rest of the 23 teams they played. WP lobbied to play that game. Warrior coach REFUSED.

I want to be clear. You are saying your coach told you parents that WP didn’t want to play them, correct? Your answer will get back to him.

If that is true, he is lying big time to you.

WP has tried to play Warriors SEVERAL times. game or scrimmage. They have ALWAYS declined. Why? Because the two teams are very evenly matched and there is a very real possibility WP would win. No down side for WP to play. Huge downside for Warriors to play. VERY embarrassing if they lose. That’s why they STILL REFUSE to play WP.

You 23 parents need to come up with some better stuff, because you are getting killed here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

Sorry but unless your rabil is on bandits igloo express or s2s you have nothing to say about 2023. Massive drop off as evidenced by these results. My suggestion would be to get him more training if you can afford it. [/quote]

Oh jeez - now we've brought out the, "if your son doesn't play on one of the top teams, they don't matter" [lacrosse]. These lax elitist asswipes are the other bane of the BOTC boards!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2023 is very fortunate that 2024 Taz does not play up. Coaches choice. If they did, 2023, less the top 4, would be dominated by two 2024 teams. Hmmm. Maybe we should make that happen....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Must be terrible when u gotta pump up your little boys. Losers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2023 is very fortunate that 2024 Taz does not play up. Coaches choice. If they did, 2023, less the top 4, would be dominated by two 2024 teams. Hmmm. Maybe we should make that happen....

Unless your counting the town team taz lost to in a tournament this past summer at Mitchell field that would make 5 teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz lost to a town team? Didn't know that. Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unless your counting the town team taz lost to in a tournament this past summer at Mitchell field that would make 5 teams

What town team?

Page 50 of 85 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard