BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 17 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 16 17
Re: Girls 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I do not think the LI teams are weak at 2021, I think the MD teams are exceptionally strong. M&D, SW, Heros, TLC, MD United and Nems are all competitive. I am assuming that the parity is greater and that LI is better across the board than MD at other ages.

Whatever you say TLC, NEMS, or MD United dad.

I was not inferring that TLC, NEMS or MD United could beat SW or M&D. However, those three teams are very competitive when playing teams outside of central Maryland and usually play in the most difficult or second most difficult pool in a tournament. I would venture a guess that the top 2021 central Maryland teams have very good win loss records against the teams outside of this area. If you look at last weekend as an example, I am sure that TLC or NEMS would have won or gone 3-1 in any other pool.

MD United lost to LI Liberty last weekend. Guess I am confused.

And this weekend Liberty 2019 took down Capital Blue so I do think that Long Island teams can compete!

Looks like a good fall for Liberty 2019 - Skywalkers and Capital are nice wins.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In what universe did Liberty beat Skywalkers?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In what universe did Liberty beat Skywalkers?

If you must know and you can probably still look up the score online, Liberty beat Skywalkers on 11/4/7 at the Chesapeake invitational. Liberty 2019 Black beat SW Blue 7-6. That would be the universe - Thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Liberty is ridiculous . Seriously you are bragging about beating teams who have virtually all their players committed so they no longer show up to showcase tournaments ,desperation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Liberty is ridiculous . Seriously you are bragging about beating teams who have virtually all their players committed so they no longer show up to showcase tournaments ,desperation.

So if they would have beat them when they were in 5th grade that would have been more meaningful? You sound like you spend your life making excuses, must be interesting to be you and being able to rationalize all of your failures in life. Don't pass that on to your child.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You definitely do not know anything about the Maryland teams. They keep their teams together through the year - there are no differences between the spring, summer or fall rosters, especially once they get into the high school years. Liberty 2019 black played really well against a solid skywalkers team and won by 1 goal. And as far as trying to say that skywalkers had no players - look at the score after their game against TG black. They won by 4.
An example of the way Maryland teams keep their players together throughout the year - Liberty followed up the win against Skywalkers by losing 5-13 against heros. The game was actually close up until the half. I would say that overall - Liberty had a respectable weekend and I have no involvement with Liberty.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So if they would have beat them when they were in 5th grade that would have been more meaningful? You sound like you spend your life making excuses, must be interesting to be you and being able to rationalize all of your failures in life. Don't pass that on to your child.

Don't pass your ignorance onto your child . You are bragging about beating a team in a showcase tournament down in Florida when almost every top team in the age does not have their normal rosters . I looked at my kids team 2 players from her summer team were rostered . Beat them in a championship summer tournament that will have some meaning and even then don't come on this site bragging about it as that's just weak.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't pass your ignorance onto your child . You are bragging about beating a team in a showcase tournament down in Florida when almost every top team in the age does not have their normal rosters . I looked at my kids team 2 players from her summer team were rostered . Beat them in a championship summer tournament that will have some meaning and even then don't come on this site bragging about it as that's just weak.

This Liberty person is on several threads, yelling from the rooftops about this 2019 Skywalkers beat down. Why is it even on 2021? Take it to 2019.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry I was confused since this is a 9th grade thread, not 11th. Hop on the correct one..,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ rosters being posted this weekend....any thoughts on the B team making some much needed attack and D changes?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ rosters being posted this weekend....any thoughts on the B team making some much needed attack and D changes?

I do have some thoughts on this.... I think you must be the obnoxious parent of a midfielder.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Scrap the whole team and start all over. The best this team will be is King of the C's.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is my first and last visit to this forum. You folks are ruining your kids. I see you on the sidelines coaching your daughter to "go to the goal" I see you at the tents over indulging with your red cups and preaching like you coached D1 women in a prior life when you never even picked the stick up in the men's game. Let alone have an understanding of how the women's game works.

To see you fools trying to handicap a freshman fall ball game by predicting a team will win or lose by a X number of points proves that you are completely unhinged and need to check your crazy self into South Oaks like right now.

For the special brand of fool who sees this as an "investment" do yourself a favor and take the money you are spending on travel lacrosse and put it in a 529 account, you will see a greater ROI.

The true role of Lacrosse in my mind is making the difference between your daughter and other students who are "similar." In other terms if my daughter has a 98 average, and 690/720 board scores, active in LoTE and Science Honor Societies as well as GS. She adds varsity lacrosse to her CV as something that will set her aside from her 15 other classmates who putting up similar numbers and activities.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is my first and last visit to this forum. You folks are ruining your kids. I see you on the sidelines coaching your daughter to "go to the goal" I see you at the tents over indulging with your red cups and preaching like you coached D1 women in a prior life when you never even picked the stick up in the men's game. Let alone have an understanding of how the women's game works.

To see you fools trying to handicap a freshman fall ball game by predicting a team will win or lose by a X number of points proves that you are completely unhinged and need to check your crazy self into South Oaks like right now.

For the special brand of fool who sees this as an "investment" do yourself a favor and take the money you are spending on travel lacrosse and put it in a 529 account, you will see a greater ROI.

The true role of Lacrosse in my mind is making the difference between your daughter and other students who are "similar." In other terms if my daughter has a 98 average, and 690/720 board scores, active in LoTE and Science Honor Societies as well as GS. She adds varsity lacrosse to her CV as something that will set her aside from her 15 other classmates who putting up similar numbers and activities.

Your an [ChillLaxin], admissions could not care less that your kid plays lacrosse and if a coach has interest in your kid those other 15 classmates will have no impact. I see travel lacrosse as an investment and if you don't you are a fool, its too expensive and time consuming not to be looked at as an investment. Not as a way to get a scholarship but an investment into making my kid a better player, learning lessons that sports provide, making friends , helping get into a school she may otherwise not be able to get in, and most of all spending time together.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

nah, you'll be back...BOTC is the fix you need for your Lax jones....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Scrap the whole team and start all over. The best this team will be is King of the C's.

Looks like that's is how it will be. No improvement, it may be worse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like that's is how it will be. No improvement, it may be worse

But they added 2 coaches Daughters. They are now the D team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ at 2021 continues to head straight towards mediocrity. The top team added no one, lost 1 possibly two girls. No one to do the draw. Second team gained no one, third team is gaining if not passing the 2nd team here. Very weak age group for YJ. Even in the 4th and 5th level of tourns the 2nd and 3rd team play in, the will still be a 500team. The top team will be looking at more loses that any other year, and may lose again to at least one, if not two LI teams (I won’t pick who, leave that up to speculation).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jimmy the great you ant. They do well on the top team against the MD clubs. They beat top guns black bad the only time they played last year. No one on Long Island will beat the A or B team. The will have a hard time with yj c team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ at 2021 continues to head straight towards mediocrity. The top team added no one, lost 1 possibly two girls. No one to do the draw. Second team gained no one, third team is gaining if not passing the 2nd team here. Very weak age group for YJ. Even in the 4th and 5th level of tourns the 2nd and 3rd team play in, the will still be a 500team. The top team will be looking at more loses that any other year, and may lose again to at least one, if not two LI teams (I won’t pick who, leave that up to speculation).

The C team won three tourneys last year and they have now passed the B team, especially because Bert was stubborn and made no changes. There's a reason the C team was the only team not to scrimmage Bert's during tryouts......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The C team won three tourneys last year and they have now passed the B team, especially because Bert was stubborn and made no changes. There's a reason the C team was the only team not to scrimmage Bert's during tryouts......

Two years of moaning and your kid still hasn’t moved up! Maybe Bert is just a better judge of talent then you give him credit for? Time to stop the drivel and accept your daughters place in the YJ organization or move on....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jimmy the great you ant. They do well on the top team against the MD clubs. They beat top guns black bad the only time they played last year. No one on Long Island will beat the A or B team. The will have a hard time with yj c team.

TG 2021 Black never played YJ last year. Not sure what your talking about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Jimmy the great you ant. They do well on the top team against the MD clubs. They beat top guns black bad the only time they played last year. No one on Long Island will beat the A or B team. The will have a hard time with yj c team.

Are you referring to the Nationals when YJ Blue beat TG Black 8-6? Oh yeah that was old fashioned beat down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Jimmy the great you ant. They do well on the top team against the MD clubs. They beat top guns black bad the only time they played last year. No one on Long Island will beat the A or B team. The will have a hard time with yj c team.

Are you referring to the Nationals when YJ Blue beat TG Black 8-6? Oh yeah that was old fashioned beat down.

Top Gun Black was very competitive at Nationals they did have (6) players from their 2020 team while YJ had (1) who were age eligible joining them. Not exactly representative of either teams normal 2021 squads.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Top Gun Black was very competitive at Nationals they did have (6) players from their 2020 team while YJ had (1) who were age eligible joining them. Not exactly representative of either teams normal 2021 squads.

This year's TG black team is not beating YJA. They lost all of their talent in the past 2 years and picked up a lot of B players. They would beat JYB but not A. And they would def beat YJC lol!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This year's TG black team is not beating YJA. They lost all of their talent in the past 2 years and picked up a lot of B players. They would beat JYB but not A. And they would def beat YJC lol!

YJ "D" would beat them now.. Most of their middies are from TG. LOL B,C, and D are all pretty equal.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Jimmy the great you ant. They do well on the top team against the MD clubs. They beat top guns black bad the only time they played last year. No one on Long Island will beat the A or B team. The will have a hard time with yj c team.

Legacy picked up the best TG players from last year and YJ got one of their attack players and the stud goalie the year before.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Jimmy the great you ant. They do well on the top team against the MD clubs. They beat top guns black bad the only time they played last year. No one on Long Island will beat the A or B team. The will have a hard time with yj c team.

TG only had (6) 2020 girls I heard it was a lot more than that or they wouldn't have been able to compete with YJ Blue a juggernaut of a team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TG only had (6) 2020 girls I heard it was a lot more than that or they wouldn't have been able to compete with YJ Blue a juggernaut of a team.

YJ 2021 Blue is a juggernaut of a team? Maybe if they stay on LI. Can't beat any top MD club. Haven't in years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ 2021 Blue is a juggernaut of a team? Maybe if they stay on LI. Can't beat any top MD club. Haven't in years.

Pretty sure you missed the sarcasm !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And since you are ignorant of the facts your opinion is stupid and uninformed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Legacy picked up the best TG players from last year and YJ got one of their attack players and the stud goalie the year before.

Legacy is the Long Island team to beat. The 2 TG additions have turned the whole program around. Even the younger ages will be better now that they have arrived.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ "D" would beat them now.. Most of their middies are from TG. LOL B,C, and D are all pretty equal.

YJ "C" would beat "B" (B only has an advantage in goal, both B goalies are very good), YJ "D" is a notch below but has some talent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Easy now Daddy. .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ "C" would beat "B" (B only has an advantage in goal, both B goalies are very good), YJ "D" is a notch below but has some talent

We know already YJC is secretly the best YJ team! They win lots of tournaments playing other C teams that are secretly A teams! Seriosy why else would anyone pay to play on a C team? You really should stop telling everyone or they will all be lining up to be on the C team and your kid may lose her spot to a family or friend of CR.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Jimmy the great you ant. They do well on the top team against the MD clubs. They beat top guns black bad the only time they played last year. No one on Long Island will beat the A or B team. The will have a hard time with yj c team.

Easy now Daddy. .

Don't underestimate Legacy they are a solid group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Jimmy the great you ant. They do well on the top team against the MD clubs. They beat top guns black bad the only time they played last year. No one on Long Island will beat the A or B team. The will have a hard time with yj c team.

Easy now Daddy. .

I agree. Legacy may be top team on LI this year. Will give MD teams big time trouble. Mids and attack are on the weaker side but team is solid. Will beat YJ this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks goalie mom.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]
Easy now Daddy. .

[/quote]
they are a solid group, not underestimating that team at all. Just saying you don't need to keep telling us how great your kid is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Easy now Daddy. .

[/quote]
they are a solid group, not underestimating that team at all. Just saying you don't need to keep telling us how great your kid is.[/quote]

It sounded like they did add some quality players and were expecting a big difference for the fall ball. I know several of the parents and they were very disappointed with how the team played this past fall. Maybe they get it together, maybe not, but last game I saw them play, they still have a ways to go, so the self proclaiming of the "team to beat" may be premature.

Page 8 of 17 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard