BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,198
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 48 of 85 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 84 85
Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anyone here anything from their club about going to Denver this upcoming season?

TB is looking at which hotel to book.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone here anything from their club about going to Denver this upcoming season?

The qualifier is on April 7-8. The top 4 from each will go to Denver. Our region includes teams from Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New [lacrosse], Rhode Island, and Vermont.

Not sure which clubs will be going to qualifier, but I would expect Bandits, Express, Igloo, S2S, Warriors, Outlaws, Laxachusettes, Eclipse, Prime Time, 91 Tristate, maybe Sweetlax, maybe Express North, maybe True Blue.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The qualifier is on April 7-8. The top 4 from each will go to Denver. Our region includes teams from Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New [lacrosse], Rhode Island, and Vermont.

Not sure which clubs will be going to qualifier, but I would expect Bandits, Express, Igloo, S2S, Warriors, Outlaws, Laxachusettes, Eclipse, Prime Time, 91 Tristate, maybe Sweetlax, maybe Express North, maybe True Blue.

For Long Island:
Express, S2S, Igloo, and 91.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'd be willing to bet that Laxachusetts has too many holdbacks to field a viable team. Keep in mind all of these teams will be different without their ineligible kids, even if it is just 1 or 2, some teams will be affected more than others. April elimination will be interesting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If our region includes those areas how did (Igloo, 91, Express, Prime time, Legacy, Eclips, Tristate and South Jersey) Did they change the rules because this area sent 8 teams last year.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't forget Empire A.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New Jersey teams are in the Md Atlantic region for WSYL. However, for the NE region they did take 6 teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
on a side note, what with the paging on the site always showing the next page before it has any entries? is it a "bug" or a way to generate ad revenue? pretty annoying....let the bashing begin lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
on a side note, what with the paging on the site always showing the next page before it has any entries? is it a "bug" or a way to generate ad revenue? pretty annoying....let the bashing begin lol

Sometimes two of them before you get to actual posts. And all of the sudden there seem to be intermittent CSS issues causing the posts to be all off to the right in a narrow column. . . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So I guess we will see how bad the 2024 Wolfpack will beat up the A-Teams this Saturday...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So I guess we will see how bad the 2024 Wolfpack will beat up the A-Teams this Saturday...

FREEZING SUCKERZZZ

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What A teams will Wolfpack be beating up on? And we will have to hear you crying when your little boys are getting knocked around.No A teams are playing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What A teams will Wolfpack be beating up on? And we will have to hear you crying when your little boys are getting knocked around.No A teams are playing.

you are right, the only A Team is the wolfpack...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you are right, the only A Team is the wolfpack...

We'll they did beat Outlaws Select and MB.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax 2024 won't be there, so Taz has a chance to win some games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wouldn't be bragging beating the outlaws and MB. Living thru your 6th grader , what a loser you are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack parents are worse than Empire A parents if that's possible.Tell us again how great you are please.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wouldn't be bragging beating the outlaws and MB. Living thru your 6th grader , what a loser you are.

Their top team was no match for my 11 year old. MB was out coached.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Green is going to beat pack

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They tied Eclipse. That’s not a good team. C level at best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The big bad WP. Lol.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey pack what happened ?no bandits to help you get to co championship this week?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe Wolfpack should play 2025.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won 2023?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait.. are there 2023 parents on here talking about and bad mouthing a 2024 team? Haha what a joke. You’re supposed to beat a year younger team and your pounding your chests about it? I don’t see any of you fools playing up a year. But you should be proud of your boys

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait.. are there 2023 parents on here talking about and bad mouthing a 2024 team? Haha what a joke. You’re supposed to beat a year younger team and your pounding your chests about it? I don’t see any of you fools playing up a year. But you should be proud of your boys

My guess it's the ultra obnoxious wp parents especially that brings out the worst in people

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The competition tosay was a joke. Besides GC and BBL nobody was competing in the red division. The 91 team was beyond terrible. I can't believe Icon still exists at this age. The older teams are decent but this grade is terrible. If that was Recon A they have fallen from previous years. They were all over the place. Empire white.....what can you say. They need a C bracket. The Orange division wasn't much better. Express looked ok. The Wolf pack didnt look as strong as usual but they play up so you can't say much. I was surprised that Massapequa did so poorly. Did they have a lot of turn over from.last season?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is Wolf Pack a 2023 team or 2024 team playing in the 2023 bracket?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The competition tosay was a joke. Besides GC and BBL nobody was competing in the red division. The 91 team was beyond terrible. I can't believe Icon still exists at this age. The older teams are decent but this grade is terrible. If that was Recon A they have fallen from previous years. They were all over the place. Empire white.....what can you say. They need a C bracket. The Orange division wasn't much better. Express looked ok. The Wolf pack didnt look as strong as usual but they play up so you can't say much. I was surprised that Massapequa did so poorly. Did they have a lot of turn over from.last season?

Massapequa was a decent team. They were in over their heads at this tourney & played terrible. Can't win when you score 6 goals in 3 games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Massapequa was a decent team. They were in over their heads at this tourney & played terrible. Can't win when you score 6 goals in 3 games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wouldn't even tell anyone if my kid was on Empire A. Horrible

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, yes. And if they would have played 2024 and crushed everyone you would have said they didn’t challenge themselves and should have played up. Go away sideline troll.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You guys are so funny, you all think Lacrosse is like a death pool. If you lose a game or don’t win a tournament you tell
People they shouldn’t exist. What are you going to do with your life in 6 years when all this is over?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys are funny. Take any of the top kids off the so called b/c teams and those are the kids that will be taking your kids slot. LOL. Don't think that that your coach care enough about your kid not to replace them in a split second. Love LI lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

GC should have been in the other bracket. 91 team lacked depth and teamwork, Icon and Recon showed what teamwork can do for average talent. GC and BBL had both talent and teamwork. Tristate was just as bad as 91, just got lucky playing Empire.. Empire is just a mess.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is Wolf Pack a 2023 team or 2024 team playing in the 2023 bracket?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2024 91 team was VERY good, especially considering they gave up a foot of height or more, and 70 lbs, to every one of their competitors. They lost a close game by 2 goals, tied another game and won one. What more can you ask of a 2024 team?? Truthfully, they embarrassed all of the older, far larger, competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didn't the little 91 2024 team beat them 8 - 3?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, yes. And if they would have played 2024 and crushed everyone you would have said they didn’t challenge themselves and should have played up. Go away sideline troll.

I would concede that the Eclipse team wasn't the most talented team, but they are by no means a C team. Their offensive game plan was to use their 170 lb midi's to run over the wolfpack 70 lb midi's, which the ref's allowed. That fact made it a bit challenging at times for the 11 year old's, which were far more skilled. If not for an inadvertent whistle, that was another victory for the 6th graders.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

GC should have been in the other bracket. 91 team lacked depth and teamwork, Icon and Recon showed what teamwork can do for average talent. GC and BBL had both talent and teamwork. Tristate was just as bad as 91, just got lucky playing Empire.. Empire is just a mess.

Thanks for the expert commentary, mommy. You are an [lacrosse]. Obviously, you've never played the sport, because you sound like a jacka$$. Go back to the field hockey site.

Page 48 of 85 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard