BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 17 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 16 17
Re: Girls 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Silliest?? They were saying 2021 age group is weak tough guy or girl. So to point out if you took the best girls from these teams and made 2 teams from Long Island we would give Skywalker's M & D black run for their money. That is a fact

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, silly..and if the Yankees, Indians and Red Sox took their best players and had one team, they would beat the Astros...reality doesn't work that way...but that's ok...keep on imagining a world where all-star teams exist in Travel Lax....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yeah, silly..and if the Yankees, Indians and Red Sox took their best players and had one team, they would beat the Astros...reality doesn't work that way...but that's ok...keep on imagining a world where all-star teams exist in Travel Lax....

Um, they do exist in travel lax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They do on the Boys' side. There are a bunch of regional and national all-star teams. Dukes Nationals, FCA National Team, True National...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They do on the Boys' side. There are a bunch of regional and national all-star teams. Dukes Nationals, FCA National Team, True National...

Is Skywalker a National "best of the best" team?..or is it a regular travel team?...
I think ding-bat was saying that if all of the best 21's on LI were on the same TRAVEL team (NOT National ALL STAR team), then they could beat a Skywalker team....that's just tupid'

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you created a new team with the top 10 players from Skywalkers and M&D, they would probably beat half of the DII and DIII schools. Now that would be fun to watch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Silliest?? They were saying 2021 age group is weak tough guy or girl. So to point out if you took the best girls from these teams and made 2 teams from Long Island we would give Skywalker's M & D black run for their money. That is a fact

It is a silly notion because A) the best girls already play for YJ and B) if we did that we wouldnt have anyone to bash.
That is a fact.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another 1-3 weekend in MD for YJ.

YJ had zero offense this weekend, girls look lost unable to execute plays, unable to play as a unit. Looks like this team has stopped developing from almost two years ago. This team had some potential a few seasons ago. Not so much now.

Both the M&D and Skywalkers losses were very tight 1-2 goal losses right down to the very end. Agree team has issues, but not with offense. Considering they are competing with both of these teams despite the fact that they lost over 90% of the draws actually tells a different story. Would you imagine any team still being in a game after losing nearly every single draw control? Yet they were! If they ever get there act together on the circle, these games go the other way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you created a new team with the top 10 players from Skywalkers and M&D, they would probably beat half of the DII and DIII schools. Now that would be fun to watch.

Time to take your meds again

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I do not think the LI teams are weak at 2021, I think the MD teams are exceptionally strong. M&D, SW, Heros, TLC, MD United and Nems are all competitive. I am assuming that the parity is greater and that LI is better across the board than MD at other ages.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
50-50 on draw circle and lost to Heros 7-1 and Heros are not at the same level as SW or MnD

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is a silly notion because A) the best girls already play for YJ and B) if we did that we wouldnt have anyone to bash.
That is a fact.

Hardly true now.The self-proclaimed "GOATS" are more like the TOAD'S now (Turn Over Again Dam) lol .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I do not think the LI teams are weak at 2021, I think the MD teams are exceptionally strong. M&D, SW, Heros, TLC, MD United and Nems are all competitive. I am assuming that the parity is greater and that LI is better across the board than MD at other ages.

I love that - you mentioned NEMS in the same sentence as SW and MnD. That was good. Thank you for brightening my day. That was great!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well....it didn't take long for a new "silliest" statement. Of course from Biff in MD.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whatever you say TLC, NEMS, or MD United dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was not inferring that TLC, NEMS or MD United could beat SW or M&D. However, those three teams are very competitive when playing teams outside of central Maryland and usually play in the most difficult or second most difficult pool in a tournament. I would venture a guess that the top 2021 central Maryland teams have very good win loss records against the teams outside of this area. If you look at last weekend as an example, I am sure that TLC or NEMS would have won or gone 3-1 in any other pool.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was not inferring that TLC, NEMS or MD United could beat SW or M&D. However, those three teams are very competitive when playing teams outside of central Maryland and usually play in the most difficult or second most difficult pool in a tournament. I would venture a guess that the top 2021 central Maryland teams have very good win loss records against the teams outside of this area. If you look at last weekend as an example, I am sure that TLC or NEMS would have won or gone 3-1 in any other pool.

MD United lost to LI Liberty last weekend. Guess I am confused.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
50-50 on draw circle and lost to Heros 7-1 and Heros are not at the same level as SW or MnD

50-50? Not sure you watched the same game. Green dominated the circle the entire game.. It was t even a fair fight.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You may be right but I just don't remember a dominant draw advantage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What makes the Skywalker team so dominant? Speed? On ball defensive aggression all over the field?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

50-50? Not sure you watched the same game. Green dominated the circle the entire game.. It was t even a fair fight.

Fall Ball. Do you really think Hero's miraculously dominates YJ after losing to them during the summer just a few short months ago? YJ was short many players. Summer ball folks, all that matters in the fall is did your daughter garner any interest from college coaches...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fall Ball. Do you really think Hero's miraculously dominates YJ after losing to them during the summer just a few short months ago? YJ was short many players. Summer ball folks, all that matters in the fall is did your daughter garner any interest from college coaches...

well since there was literally like 5 coaches watching the 2021s all weekend, may as well win the games. good job going 1-3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Biggest question is how did Summit elite beat M&D black?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess there are no injuries in the summer? Fall is the only time that injuries and teams don't have a full squad? Accept the beating and move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No clue.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can you explain why The tournament rosters are posted on YJ webjste have All YJ A players listed. Are u saying the girls on the list didn't play? You guys have Excuses for every loss, every time. Maybe the B team can help you out. The won all their fall games in the D bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As stated earlier Fall Ball teams are not showing up with their full squad. No excuses next women up. Minutes are distributed more evenly in Showcases as well , in comparison to Championship format.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As stated earlier Fall Ball teams are not showing up with their full squad. No excuses next women up. Minutes are distributed more evenly in Showcases as well , in comparison to Championship format.

That's funny. Say "No Excuses", but surround it with excuses.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]50-50 on draw circle and lost to Heros 7-1 and Heros are not at the same level as SW or MnD

Can you explain why The tournament rosters are posted on YJ webjste have All YJ A players listed. Are u saying the girls on the list didn't play? You guys have Excuses for every loss, every time. Maybe the B team can help you out. The won all their fall games in the D bracket. [/quot

Just the facts,the following players did not attend 5,7,8,13,19,20,73.
7,8,13,19 are starters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]50-50 on draw circle and lost to Heros 7-1 and Heros are not at the same level as SW or MnD

Can you explain why The tournament rosters are posted on YJ webjste have All YJ A players listed. Are u saying the girls on the list didn't play? You guys have Excuses for every loss, every time. Maybe the B team can help you out. The won all their fall games in the D bracket. [/quot

7,8,13,19 are starters.

That sounds like a legitimate reason and the remaining players on the team are only there because of the F&F deals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bingo ! ! !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bingo ! ! !

Is a great game, my grandmother loves playing it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's funny. Say "No Excuses", but surround it with excuses.

No excuses. The M&D girls played terrible that morning. Whether they just overlooked them or whatever they didn't play with any intensity. It happens. Coaches lit a fire under them and they won the next 3 games. YJ lost to Liberty last year. SW lost to Monster. Sometimes the girls just don't play well and the games go by so quick. Part of what makes all the more amazing that they managed to go over a whole year without losing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

7,8,13,19 are starters.

That sounds like a legitimate reason and the remaining players on the team are only there because of the F&F deals.

The roster deal is simple, you submit your full roster and not have to deal with adjustments. When you have 26 teams going to tournaments, just makes it easier to administer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's Garbage ,YJ submits rosters when the organization gets everyone's payment including the processing fee. They never submit all kids on team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

7,8,13,19 are starters.

The roster deal is simple, you submit your full roster and not have to deal with adjustments. When you have 26 teams going to tournaments, just makes it easier to administer.

First of all, these tournaments require self rostering. 2nd CR only list girls on the YJ page who paid for that specific tournament. Notice that rosters of blue and gold can be different at different ages (some tournaments the 2021 team has different girls listed). Maybe a few girls were missing but not 6. Stop making excuses, you got whooped, almost all of your girls were there to take the beating (and a few of the ones who weren't, aren't coming back to your team). Missing starters might account for a few goals, but there where a game of two where you lost by a lot last weekend. Stop making excuses and tell your daughters to start training again because everyone else is passing you guys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First of all, these tournaments require self rostering. 2nd CR only list girls on the YJ page who paid for that specific tournament. Notice that rosters of blue and gold can be different at different ages (some tournaments the 2021 team has different girls listed). Maybe a few girls were missing but not 6. Stop making excuses, you got whooped, almost all of your girls were there to take the beating (and a few of the ones who weren't, aren't coming back to your team). Missing starters might account for a few goals, but there where a game of two where you lost by a lot last weekend. Stop making excuses and tell your daughters to start training again because everyone else is passing you guys.

Angry much , what a loser . Just love when some [lacrosse] comes on here stating things like they are facts when in reality they are clueless.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]50-50 on draw circle and lost to Heros 7-1 and Heros are not at the same level as SW or MnD

7,8,13,19 are starters.

[/quote

Since you have figured out the YJ secret why don't you tell everyone which of the players indicated by their number was in fact playing this past weekend. Please do not name a player merely indicate which number,in fact did play this past weekend in MD.

Haters have to Hate !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fall Ball. Do you really think Hero's miraculously dominates YJ after losing to them during the summer just a few short months ago? YJ was short many players. Summer ball folks, all that matters in the fall is did your daughter garner any interest from college coaches...[/quote]

7,8,13,19 are starters.
[/quote]

[/quote]

The roster deal is simple, you submit your full roster and not have to deal with adjustments. When you have 26 teams going to tournaments, just makes it easier to administer.[/quote]
[/quote

Since you have figured out the YJ secret why don't you tell everyone which of the players indicated by their number was in fact playing this past weekend. Please do not name a player merely indicate which number,in fact did play this past weekend in MD.

Haters have to Hate !
[/quote]

Ok we get it, the best girls were missing and the second string stinks. Here’s a suggestion, hit the wall, practice the draw and enough with the excuses! The more you respond the more you embarrass yourself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MD United lost to LI Liberty last weekend. Guess I am confused.

And this weekend Liberty 2019 took down Capital Blue so I do think that Long Island teams can compete!

Page 7 of 17 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard