BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14
Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure of those rankings. BLC went 2-1 and beat T91. Only losing to Taz.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

It is based off the Tourney Machine brackets. BLC lost tie breaker and played for 5th place. And T91MD had 3rd seed over 4th seed Express. But if you asked me subjectively, IMHO Express is better than BLC and T91MD. I watched BLC play. They have a few good players, but the skill drops off quickly. Too many holes. And the new big kids were slow and raw.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is based off the Tourney Machine brackets. BLC lost tie breaker and played for 5th place. And T91MD had 3rd seed over 4th seed Express. But if you asked me subjectively, IMHO Express is better than BLC and T91MD. I watched BLC play. They have a few good players, but the skill drops off quickly. Too many holes. And the new big kids were slow and raw.

Was talking to Express parent at the game. Said they have 10 new kids on the team this year. When they have a winter under their belt...watch out. They played a little raw. And they should have beat madlax but coaches had no idea how overtime worked.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
North American Lacrosse Tournament in Delaware. Strongest tournament of the Fall. Great venue, incredible lacrosse. Great way to end the season. Final results were:

1. Madlax
2. LI Legacy Taz
3. T91 MD
4. LI Express Schwalje
5. Bethesda
6. Sweetlax NY
7. Prime Time

Express over 91M. They plays Madlax to 2 one goal games

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's just not that important. Although 91MD beat Madlax by 3 two weeks ago(for the first time), with the big middie on the field, although they were missing 19 and I believe a few other kids, which is normal in the fall. 91MD had missing kids this past weekend and it has an impact. It was a great tourney, and should be a heck of a spring.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's just not that important. Although 91MD beat Madlax by 3 two weeks ago(for the first time), with the big middie on the field, although they were missing 19 and I believe a few other kids, which is normal in the fall. 91MD had missing kids this past weekend and it has an impact. It was a great tourney, and should be a heck of a spring.

This is all rather silly and meaningless, and I hate to burst 91MD's bubble. But the 91MD game against Madlax was basically Madlax's B team. Alot of the Madlax parents were complaining that they were going to miss other sports over the four weekends. So to appease those families, the owner told everyone to skip the T91MD playday and focus on the real tournaments (which Madlax won all three). When Madlax played 91MD and Looneys, Madlax was missing its three best attack, and four of its six starting middies (the first and second lines). Nobody can win at this level without 7 of their starters. I agree with you that T91MD would have done better on Saturday against Taz, if it had had its full squad. But to bring up the Madlax win as validation of T91MD's status as an elite team is hypocritical and pointless. I've got a lot of respect for 91MD, but it doesn't look good to brag about a glorified scrimmage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is all rather silly and meaningless, and I hate to burst 91MD's bubble. But the 91MD game against Madlax was basically Madlax's B team. Alot of the Madlax parents were complaining that they were going to miss other sports over the four weekends. So to appease those families, the owner told everyone to skip the T91MD playday and focus on the real tournaments (which Madlax won all three). When Madlax played 91MD and Looneys, Madlax was missing its three best attack, and four of its six starting middies (the first and second lines). Nobody can win at this level without 7 of their starters. I agree with you that T91MD would have done better on Saturday against Taz, if it had had its full squad. But to bring up the Madlax win as validation of T91MD's status as an elite team is hypocritical and pointless. I've got a lot of respect for 91MD, but it doesn't look good to brag about a glorified scrimmage.

Madlax Dad,

Shut up. Start living your own life and stop daydreaming about playing on this 6th grade team. What a loser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What MD teams will be going to WSYL in Denver next year?

Said in another way, which teams aren't stacked with hold-backs, any????

We now know that Madlax won't be there, which is confirmation that they are stacked with hold-backs.

MD's reputation is that the travel teams play the hold-back game better than any where else.

I imagine that not all of the teams play that game. Who is going??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I really don't know of any decent MD team that cares anything about loading up around the 4th of July and flying to the middle of the country. It's not a hold back thing, I believe no one sees the value in this money making racket. The spring season in MD is incredibly challenging week in and week out and the summer tournament circuit gives everyone a chance to play new teams from Philly and LI. What's the real point in going to Denver, they're 6th graders?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
More importantly, MD teams play the best talent in the country right here at home and one the east coast. Look and the difference between the game scores posted for the WSYL and Millons's 2022 tournament and the difference in competition will be readily apparent,
I really don't know of any decent MD team that cares anything about loading up around the 4th of July and flying to the middle of the country. It's not a hold back thing, I believe no one sees the value in this money making racket. The spring season in MD is incredibly challenging week in and week out and the summer tournament circuit gives everyone a chance to play new teams from Philly and LI. What's the real point in going to Denver, they're 6th graders?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
More importantly, MD teams play the best talent in the country right here at home and one the east coast. Look and the difference between the game scores posted for the WSYL and Millons's 2022 tournament and the difference in competition will be readily apparent,

Shouldn't they be in the 7th grade? I think your holdback just popped out..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope, 2024's are currently in the 6th grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The WSYL and million are two totally different tournaments with completely different qualifications. One you can game and the other you can't.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really? The crabs went a couple of years ago as i recall and made it to the championship game against 91 Crush. But they couldn’t bring all of their hold backs so they lost.

So you’re telling me that all of the MD teams can’t play in the WSYL bec they are so stacked with hold backs??

You are one sorry, CHEATING bunch of losers!

You really set a great example for your kids, don’t you?!!

A bunch of scum bags!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We now know that Madlax won't be there, which is confirmation that they are stacked with hold-backs.

MD's reputation is that the travel teams play the hold-back game better than any where else.

Obviously the better teams in MD are not going. It is for one reason. Players to old to qualify. Teams would be a shell without them . MD better teams now have a reputation of loaded with holdbacks. It is the reality of today. But if you look at better teams coming out of other states ( PA, FL, TX, Northeast region) now they have holdbacks too. They have adapted. The new reality in 8th grade and under Youth Lacrosse is, If you want to compete with the supposedly best teams you better have some holdbacks.

There are a two teams from MD in the hunt to go at this time according to the ranking of WSYL. Next Level and Cannons.

I thought this year it was 2023 anyway in WSYL. So holdbacks of 2024 can participate this year with the their proper age competition. But of course you will not see any holdbacks competing as they would be
going against same age players. Sorta defeats the reason for holding your child back as it pertains to lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really? The crabs went a couple of years ago as i recall and made it to the championship game against 91 Crush. But they couldn’t bring all of their hold backs so they lost.

So you’re telling me that all of the MD teams can’t play in the WSYL bec they are so stacked with hold backs??

A bunch of scum bags!!!!

Agreed. To cheat and horde hold backs is bad enough, but to then deny it after you’ve been caught with your hand in the cookie jar is dumbfounding.

C’mon, there must be some MD teams that aren’t ridden with hold backs that are going to Denver next year.

Obviously Madlax is the cream of the crop of scum bag teams so they won’t be there.

What teams will be going?

BLC?
Hawks?
91 MD?
Looneys?

One thing is for sure, all of the LI teams will be there because LI teams are not cheaters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are a true Mad Lax Parent dirt bag. That game was weeks ago and you are still making excuses about losing. You have reached a new level of d-bag parents. Guess i shouldn’t be surprised, coming from a Madlax Parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are a true Mad Lax Parent dirt bag. That game was weeks ago and you are still making excuses about losing. You have reached a new level of d-bag parents. Guess i shouldn’t be surprised, coming from a Madlax Parent.

noticed how they say how you would have done better against Taz, but beating them was a fluke. Typical MADLAX .. they love to dish, but can not take it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A bunch of scum bags!!!!

Agreed. To cheat and horde hold backs is bad enough, but to then deny it after you’ve been caught with your hand in the cookie jar is dumbfounding.

C’mon, there must be some MD teams that aren’t ridden with hold backs that are going to Denver next year.

Obviously Madlax is the cream of the crop of scum bag teams so they won’t be there.

BLC?
Hawks?
91 MD?
Looneys?

One thing is for sure, all of the LI teams will be there because LI teams are not cheaters.

Oh, what the two LI teams that are decent. The Baltimore area teams in the 2024 age bracket are not riddled with holdbacks, though you would love to believe it. In fact, the 91MD team has two starters that are in the 5th grade. Do you really think a parent has made a strategic decision to hold a 3rd, 4th or 5th grader back so he could have an edge over some LI kid in when his in the 6th grade, give me a break. Now Crabs, mind you is famous for asking 8th graders to reclass before their freshman year, but no one with any sense wants to play over there any way. No one gives a $hit about going to Denver, unless it's to ski, and yes plenty of teams could if they chose to throw money out the window.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You need to work on your reading comprehension. It was 91MD that was making excuses for losing to Taz (not Madlax). Madlax DID beat Taz.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You need to work on your reading comprehension. It was 91MD that was making excuses for losing to Taz (not Madlax). Madlax DID beat Taz.

No excuses, it was a good game, just like the one at Elite 8.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don’t think 91 was making excuses. Assuming all teams in the fall may be missing people. It was a good game, and there’s no shame in losing to Taz by 2.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A bunch of scum bags!!!!

BLC?
Hawks?
91 MD?
Looneys?

Oh, what the two LI teams that are decent. The Baltimore area teams in the 2024 age bracket are not riddled with holdbacks, though you would love to believe it. In fact, the 91MD team has two starters that are in the 5th grade. Do you really think a parent has made a strategic decision to hold a 3rd, 4th or 5th grader back so he could have an edge over some LI kid in when his in the 6th grade, give me a break. Now Crabs, mind you is famous for asking 8th graders to reclass before their freshman year, but no one with any sense wants to play over there any way. No one gives a $hit about going to Denver, unless it's to ski, and yes plenty of teams could if they chose to throw money out the window.

You keep lying about all your hold backs. No one expects anything less.

But let me make sure I have this right...

You spend countless hours on this website proclaiming that your sons 6th grade team is best on the planet, and you are still volunteering excuses for a loss, WEEKS after the game. You people are OBSESSED with your little 6th grade team (hold backs included) and how they are the very best out there.

But you don't care anything about a true national tournament to see where your team really stacks up, nationally. I got that right, correct???

THERE IS NO RATIONAL THINKING INDIVIDUAL WITH MORE THAN A SINGLE BRAIN CELL THAT IS GOING TO BELIEVE THAT LIE. You gotta do better than that!

The only plausible reason for any decent team to not go to this tournament, is if they think they have no chance of winning it. Then, yes, in some ways it could be considered a waste of money.

And that is why your teams are not going...

your team has absolutely no chance at winning it.

Why????

Because without the best players on your teams, you won't be competitive. So, all of these years of cheating and accumulating hold backs, has back fired on you, in regards to the most important tournament in your son's youth.

What goes around comes around. You cheat, and eventually you pay the price. Isn't that right daddy?? A great life lesson for your son.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let it go DoubleNickel.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you should learn your reading comprehension. Madlax parent was making an excuse of why they lost to 91 MD (D- A$$) . Than pat 91 MD on the back by saying they would have done better against Taz., trying to saying how their excuse was justified to losing to 91 MD .. So please. you must be one of those Left backs..haha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A bunch of scum bags!!!!

BLC?
Hawks?
91 MD?
Looneys?

You spend countless hours on this website proclaiming that your sons 6th grade team is best on the planet, and you are still volunteering excuses for a loss, WEEKS after the game. You people are OBSESSED with your little 6th grade team (hold backs included) and how they are the very best out there.

But you don't care anything about a true national tournament to see where your team really stacks up, nationally. I got that right, correct???

THERE IS NO RATIONAL THINKING INDIVIDUAL WITH MORE THAN A SINGLE BRAIN CELL THAT IS GOING TO BELIEVE THAT LIE. You gotta do better than that!

The only plausible reason for any decent team to not go to this tournament, is if they think they have no chance of winning it. Then, yes, in some ways it could be considered a waste of money.

Why????

Because without the best players on your teams, you won't be competitive. So, all of these years of cheating and accumulating hold backs, has back fired on you, in regards to the most important tournament in your son's youth.

What goes around comes around. You cheat, and eventually you pay the price. Isn't that right daddy?? A great life lesson for your son.

Well said!!!!!! These teams would give their right arm to play in the WSYL. Think of all the bragging and chest pounding they could do then!! No possible way they wouldn't all be there, if they had a team that was eligible to go!! The way they are set-up with the hold ups, it would be one huge embarrassment!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you should learn your reading comprehension. Madlax parent was making an excuse of why they lost to 91 MD (D- A$$) . Than pat 91 MD on the back by saying they would have done better against Taz., trying to saying how their excuse was justified to losing to 91 MD .. So please. you must be one of those Left backs..haha

Just another HOLD BACK, old school!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Take this LI driven noise over to the hold back forum.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thought I was on the HOLD BACK forum... this is the 2024 MD forum, right???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Obviously the better teams in MD are not going. It is for one reason. Players to old to qualify. Teams would be a shell without them . MD better teams now have a reputation of loaded with holdbacks. It is the reality of today. But if you look at better teams coming out of other states ( PA, FL, TX, Northeast region) now they have holdbacks too. They have adapted. The new reality in 8th grade and under Youth Lacrosse is, If you want to compete with the supposedly best teams you better have some holdbacks.

There are a two teams from MD in the hunt to go at this time according to the ranking of WSYL. Next Level and Cannons.

I thought this year it was 2023 anyway in WSYL. So holdbacks of 2024 can participate this year with the their proper age competition. But of course you will not see any holdbacks competing as they would be
going against same age players. Sorta defeats the reason for holding your child back as it pertains to lacrosse.

The hold back issue is out of control. Most of us have seen it first hand. It really makes you appreciate the top teams that don't have hold backs. And the nice thing about it is, the Denver issue calls out and identifies both the teams with the hold backs and the ones that don't have them. So there is no lying (not convincing lying, anyway) about if your team has them or not. We will all know by next year, which teams have them and which teams don't, by the participation in the WSYL. Actually, we are starting to find out already.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A bunch of scum bags!!!!

BLC?
Hawks?
91 MD?
Looneys?

Why????

Well said!!!!!! These teams would give their right arm to play in the WSYL. Think of all the bragging and chest pounding they could do then!! No possible way they wouldn't all be there, if they had a team that was eligible to go!! The way they are set-up with the hold ups, it would be one huge embarrassment!

Probably the funniest part of this whole thing is, even if you MD teams did go to WSYL, WITH all of your hold backs, you would still be beaten by an on-age LI team. Because we all know which team is the best 2024 team very likely anywhere, and they do it with NO hold backs!!

Mad Daddy, what team has a very lopsided winning record vs Madlax??? Your on-age nemesis...???????

For that matter, they have a very lopsided winning record against EVERY MD team they have ever played (most have never even beaten them).

Who might that be gentlemen... the on-age quiz of the day????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A bunch of scum bags!!!!

BLC?
Hawks?
91 MD?
Looneys?

Why????

Well said!!!!!! These teams would give their right arm to play in the WSYL. Think of all the bragging and chest pounding they could do then!! No possible way they wouldn't all be there, if they had a team that was eligible to go!! The way they are set-up with the hold ups, it would be one huge embarrassment

Probably the funniest part of this whole thing is, even if you MD teams did go to WSYL, WITH all of your hold backs, you would still be beaten by an on-age LI team. Because we all know which team is the best 2024 team very likely anywhere, and they do it with NO hold backs!!

Mad Daddy, what team has a very lopsided winning record vs Madlax??? Your on-age nemesis...???????

For that matter, they have a very lopsided winning record against EVERY MD team they have ever played (most have never even beaten them).

Crabs?? FCA??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A bunch of scum bags!!!!

BLC?
Hawks?
91 MD?
Looneys?

Why????

Something tells me your son will be sick and tired of lacrosse and not even play in high school. Relax and enjoy this time - it goes by quick.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A bunch of scum bags!!!!

BLC?
Hawks?
91 MD?
Looneys?

Why????

Well said!!!!!! These teams would give their right arm to play in the WSYL. Think of all the bragging and chest pounding they could do then!! No possible way they wouldn't all be there, if they had a team that was eligible to go!! The way they are set-up with the hold ups, it would be one huge embarrassment

Crabs?? FCA??

Nope. Not even warm.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just curious. How many of you guys have tattoos on your calves? Not trying to be mean. Just curious.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just the Full Back tat's

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A bunch of scum bags!!!!

BLC?
Hawks?
91 MD?
Looneys?

Why????

Crabs?? FCA??

Nope. Not even warm.
WOLFPACK....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thought I was on the HOLD BACK forum... this is the 2024 MD forum, right???

oh no you di'int!...damn

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A bunch of scum bags!!!!

BLC?
Hawks?
91 MD?
Looneys?

Oh, what the two LI teams that are decent. The Baltimore area teams in the 2024 age bracket are not riddled with holdbacks, though you would love to believe it. In fact, the 91MD team has two starters that are in the 5th grade. Do you really think a parent has made a strategic decision to hold a 3rd, 4th or 5th grader back so he could have an edge over some LI kid in when his in the 6th grade, give me a break. Now Crabs, mind you is famous for asking 8th graders to reclass before their freshman year
, but no one with any sense wants to play over there any way. No one gives a $hit about going to Denver, unless it's to ski, and yes plenty of teams could if they chose to throw money out the window.

Why????

Crabs?? FCA??

Nope. Not even warm.
WOLFPACK....

Ding! Ding! Ding! Nicely done!!

Everyone’s nemesis:

WOLFPACK!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like one of the Wolfpack dads is a jealous clown that still can't get over that Madlax rolled WP last Summer. Why don't you give the trolling a break? Real teams do their talking on the field. Glad to see that WP crapped the bed yesterday. Madlax, on the other hand, is continuing to dominate. Madlax beat WP the last time they played them. Beat Taz the last two times they played them. And beat LIE (the soon to be best team on the Island) twice. Enough said.

Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard