BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 17 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 16 17
Re: Girls 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
YJ went 4-3 this weekend in MD. Losses to M&D, TLC and Md United. They did beat Md United the second time they played. So I guess that’s good.

Beating MD United is no feather in one's cap. I want to see them with wins over Skywalkers, M&D, Heros, etc. YJ hasn't done that consistently for a few years.

Would an undefeated fall, winter spring and summer tournament season satisfy you. Just wondering.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ went 4-3 this weekend in MD. Losses to M&D, TLC and Md United. They did beat Md United the second time they played. So I guess that’s good.

Beating MD United is no feather in one's cap. I want to see them with wins over Skywalkers, M&D, Heros, etc. YJ hasn't done that consistently for a few years.

You're right. MDU is in the second level of teams in MD so beating them is to be expected for YJ. The surprise is that they lost to them. YJ hasn't beaten M&D in 3 years nor have they beaten Skywalkers since they got good a couple years ago when the girls moved down that were playing up on the 2020 team. 2021 is a down year on LI. As tough a time as YJ has had, they are still heads and shoulders better than any other club on LI

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Teams are short handed this time of year. Though they lost Liberty, Monster, and Top Guns looked pretty good against Skywalkers, Elevate did not play well and was smoked. Yellow Jackets are coming up this week.

Who has the top 2021 team on LI? Yellow Jackets still?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Teams are short handed this time of year. Though they lost Liberty, Monster, and Top Guns looked pretty good against Skywalkers, Elevate did not play well and was smoked. Yellow Jackets are coming up this week.

Agree both Liberty and TG did look good this weekend. I was much more impressed than I thought I would be with those two teams from Long Island. I dont think Elevate belongs playing at this level - they just looked clueless in some games. I think Elevate's best days are about 2 years behind them!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ is by far the top team at every age group. Without YJ, Long Island may as well be Wisconsin Lax.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Teams are short handed this time of year. Though they lost Liberty, Monster, and Top Guns looked pretty good against Skywalkers, Elevate did not play well and was smoked. Yellow Jackets are coming up this week.

YJ is by far the top team at every age group. Without YJ, Long Island may as well be Wisconsin Lax.

Every age group but 2023 the YJ team is the 3rd best on Long Island.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Legacy 2021 is closing the gap

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree both Liberty and TG did look good this weekend. I was much more impressed than I thought I would be with those two teams from Long Island. I dont think Elevate belongs playing at this level - they just looked clueless in some games. I think Elevate's best days are about 2 years behind them!

Elevate is just struggling. Their Blue teams are just mediocre and the players on their Red teams really shouldn't be playing travel lacrosse. I saw the Elevate 2020 Red team lose 20-2 last weekend to a B team. I honestly think that if your B team is losing that badly to another B team - you probably shouldn't be going down to MD or PA to play lax. Stay home and work on your skills! Parents need to just wake up!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Teams are short handed this time of year. Though they lost Liberty, Monster, and Top Guns looked pretty good against Skywalkers, Elevate did not play well and was smoked. Yellow Jackets are coming up this week.

Not really Legacy still just a B club

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Legacy played at Prime Time last weekend and wasn't impressive at all. Not even close to YJ

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hate to admit it. Legacy is the team to beat. They will smack YJ around. Good attack and goalies. Middies are weak but still better than YJ mids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2021yj lost to a bunch of out of town teams last summer but also
Lost to a Long Island team. That said I am sure there are many excuses why they lost the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Legacy played at Prime Time last weekend and wasn't impressive at all. Not even close to YJ

A few of the other LI clubs seem to have an age group here and there that are decent, TG, Liberty, Igloo all have one, and yes even Legacy has a decent age group, but it ain't 2021, it's 2020.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lost to a Long Island team. That said I am sure there are many excuses why they lost the game.

Come on. YJ has lost ONE GAME to another LI team since 5th grade. Pretty sure they are still the best team and will stay that way. No other LI team is even close to competitive with the top MD teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Come on. YJ has lost ONE GAME to another LI team since 5th grade. Pretty sure they are still the best team and will stay that way. No other LI team is even close to competitive with the top MD teams.

YJ will lose to Legacy this year. Legacy on the rise. You watch!!! They have players committed already.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ will lose to Legacy this year. Legacy on the rise. You watch!!! They have players committed already.

Who cares. So does YJ. M&D only has one and Skywalkers doesn't have any and I'm pretty sure it's generally accepted that they are the top two teams at this age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares. So does YJ. M&D only has one and Skywalkers doesn't have any and I'm pretty sure it's generally accepted that they are the top two teams at this age.

Legacy doesn't have any 2021 committed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really? To which schools? And when did they commit? is this one of those super secret wink wink under the table commits? Keep talking about it and then pretty soon a schools name will come out and that coach will deny it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This post is not from a Legacy parent. We have no one committed. Someone is stirring the pot. The girls are playing well, they like each other and are enjoying themselves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So CR took over YJ 2021 Blue last year and now they are going 4-3 in a weekend in Maryland......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So CR took over YJ 2021 Blue last year and now they are going 4-3 in a weekend in Maryland......

Fall ball folks, why all the fuss? CR was not there and neither were six of the girls. This weekend might even have less at Mid-Atlantic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fall ball folks, why all the fuss? CR was not there and neither were six of the girls. This weekend might even have less at Mid-Atlantic.

They did so well against MD teams last summer too....Pretty sure I recall seeing him, sorry her, on the sidelines when they were losing at LFTC and G8

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They did so well against MD teams last summer too....Pretty sure I recall seeing him, sorry her, on the sidelines when they were losing at LFTC and G8

They lost to one MD team last year Skywalkers (multiple times). So did everyone else. If you were at Primetime, short six players they had M&D beat. It is Skywalkers and everyone else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They lost to one MD team last year Skywalkers (multiple times). So did everyone else. If you were at Primetime, short six players they had M&D beat. It is Skywalkers and everyone else.

Right because YJ is the only team missing players in the fall. SW only beat Renegades by a goal a couple weeks ago. New year is here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ wasn't missing 6 girls, they had at least 9-10 subs. at most missing 2-3.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ wasn't missing 6 girls, they had at least 9-10 subs. at most missing 2-3.

Missing #5, #13, #19, #20 and #73 off the top of my head, 25 players on that roster...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This post is not from a Legacy parent. We have no one committed. Someone is stirring the pot. The girls are playing well, they like each other and are enjoying themselves.

New girls on Legacy (came from TG) supposedly had "wink, wink" commits to Stony Brook.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

New girls on Legacy (came from TG) supposedly had "wink, wink" commits to Stony Brook.
they should worry about being 13

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Surprised dad hasn't made a video about it and posted it on social media, LOL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another 1-3 weekend in MD for YJ.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ had zero offense this weekend, girls look lost unable to execute plays, unable to play as a unit. Looks like this team has stopped developing from almost two years ago. This team had some potential a few seasons ago. Not so much now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ had zero offense this weekend, girls look lost unable to execute plays, unable to play as a unit. Looks like this team has stopped developing from almost two years ago. This team had some potential a few seasons ago. Not so much now.

Welcome to daddy coach who is clueless ,terrible coach , horrible person , thinks get the ball to his own kid wins games when kid is average at best .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The anger in this site is unbelievable. I am not from the NE and I don’t have a dog in this fight but you all are embarrassing. These are kids. Stop with all your bs and let them develop.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a normal YJ squad fall, spring, summer or winter. Has to be other teams on the island better?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BBL making appearance in most competitive bracket doing very well MidA this weekend. Any other surprises ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2021 group on Long Island is not very strong

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Take the best girls regardless who they know from YJ, Legacy, TG, Elevate, and liberty and you could make 2 incredible teams at 2021 age group. Then another 2 real good teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Take the best girls regardless who they know from YJ, Legacy, TG, Elevate, and liberty and you could make 2 incredible teams at 2021 age group. Then another 2 real good teams.

not really

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well MD already has 3 or 4 teams better than any LI team. Could make your statement about just about any region

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You, my friend, are truly the silliest person on BOTC...what is your point exactly?

Page 6 of 17 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard