BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 23 of 45 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 44 45
Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All it means all these teams are all within the same (not equal) ability level. That means forget A and B, the next level is Igloo 2nd team, Express 2nd team, Hitmen, Legacy A, Outlaws, fl$, True Blue, 91 2nd team and Empire. The problem is some of these teams want to compete with the big boy AA teams. Oulaws and Legacy are likey the top teams here in my opinion, but elite players from those teams tend to migrate to the big 3. Just my opinion on things.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The same igloo that got destroyed today Different level than express

Take it easy there. One crappy game does not define a team. As far as ExMess, I mean Express, overstacking & reloading their roster, having guest players come back for tournaments even though they moved across the country (oh wait, the kid misses his friends!), running their three golden boys into the ground and playing them the entire game. Shady organization. But hey, they are winning! Shady. Whatever it takes!

Igloo just over stacked their roster. Who are you kidding. Same players play whole game there too. Stop the nonsense

Stop deflecting. No overstocking. Same amount of kids as always. So stop your BS and false information

not the same amount. count again

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All it means all these teams are all within the same (not equal) ability level. That means forget A and B, the next level is Igloo 2nd team, Express 2nd team, Hitmen, Legacy A, Outlaws, fl$, True Blue, 91 2nd team and Empire. The problem is some of these teams want to compete with the big boy AA teams. Oulaws and Legacy are likey the top teams here in my opinion, but elite players from those teams tend to migrate to the big 3. Just my opinion on things.

You are silly, true blue? Empire? fl$? 91 second team? These are C teams assuming legacy, outlaws and igloo are B. Legacy a "big boy" three got smoked by igloo and express and played outlaws to a tie?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes igloo plays the same players most of the game. But at least they are from Long Island. Watched that express team play yesterday. They shouldn't be called long island express anymore. Just express. At least 6 players not from the island. Not even from NYS. They are the same as the dukes now who they constantly bad mouth. I guess if you can't beat them join them.igloo still the best true LI team.

Call express whatever you want to but that team beat igloo three times this fall so stop with the self proclaimed title

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The same igloo that got destroyed today Different level than express

Take it easy there. One crappy game does not define a team. As far as ExMess, I mean Express, overstacking & reloading their roster, having guest players come back for tournaments even though they moved across the country (oh wait, the kid misses his friends!), running their three golden boys into the ground and playing them the entire game. Shady organization. But hey, they are winning! Shady. Whatever it takes!

Igloo just over stacked their roster. Who are you kidding. Same players play whole game there too. Stop the nonsense

Stop deflecting. No overstocking. Same amount of kids as always. So stop your BS and false information

not the same amount. count again

I counted. About 15 kids on express sideline. Stop deflecting

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are silly, true blue? Empire? fl$? 91 second team? These are C teams assuming legacy, outlaws and igloo are B. Legacy a "big boy" three got smoked by igloo and express and played outlaws to a tie?

You read it wrong. It's the top 3 and everyone else... with outlaws and legacy being the best of the rest. Meaning stop with aa, a, b+, b.. It's results and the top 3 have separated themselves on LI this fall. Right now after the top 3 it's Legacy, Outlaws and everyone else on LI can't beat those teams in my opinion. If that's silly, fine my opinion and we can disagree. But that's what the results bear out in my opinion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is 91 dream, super, smash team in the top 3? They haven’t won a tournament since 2014.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is 91 dream, super, smash team in the top 3? They haven’t won a tournament since 2014.

Yes one of the top teams in LI but not sure why 91 doesn’t want to play the best teams yet / baby steps with Yale tournament and their easy NLF scheduled draw / playing it safe this Fall season

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Is 91 dream, super, smash team in the top 3? They haven’t won a tournament since 2014.

Yes one of the top teams in LI but not sure why 91 doesn’t want to play the best teams yet / baby steps with Yale tournament and their easy NLF scheduled draw / playing it safe this Fall season

Aren't they playing in the tournament at Farmingdale this weekend with Express, Leading Edge (10-2), and Prime Time?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Is 91 dream, super, smash team in the top 3? They haven’t won a tournament since 2014.

Aren't they playing in the tournament at Farmingdale this weekend with Express, Leading Edge (10-2), and Prime Time?

Yes those teams will all see each other this weekend....at the vendor stands and food lines.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The minute someone invokes the " C team" label, they have zero legitimacy - means they are ABSOLUTELY clueless . . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not being "AA" does not equal "B" . . . what a maroon!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

too funny that everyone is worried about a label of AA,A B ......call it what you want we all are aware of who is top level boys are and who is not...but whatever help you people to sleep at night

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

too funny that everyone is worried about a label of AA,A B ......call it what you want we all are aware of who is top level boys are and who is not...but whatever help you people to sleep at night

I love it... "Top Level Boys", really? They are 13/14 yrs old and many have not even hit puberty yet which will be the ultimate game changer. Let's all take a deep breath here and let's see where these boys are in 18/24 months. We have all seen 13 year old "All Stars" that peaked early (now) and they were done with the game by JV because they have stopped growing and being 5' 6" as a 15/16 yr old makes it much more difficult to compete.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I love the answers from the ignorant and myopic - if it doesn't affect them then there's no problem! Typical self-centered assholes. A proper assessment of talent of teams is not necessary for labeling players - it's primarily so that teams can properly decide upon which tournaments they should be playing in so that, correspondingly, those players can get the best lax experiences in the course of their development as players! Of course, the development of any players other than your own kid and/or his teammates is of zero interest to your ilk, so no shocker there that you don't care. It is for that reason why for every program director that claims to be involved in club lacrosse primarily for the "betterment of the game and for the kids", I say BS - if they truly had the interest of the game in mind, they would advocate for policies that actually had the maximum benefit of the most players! Sadly, they're all full of sh*t - all the care about is their club. They self proclaim and others put these guys on pedestals as "leaders" in the lacrosse community - that isn't leadership - in fact it's arguable the exact opposite! The even sadder part of this is that advocating for such policies - proper team level assessments, age-based play, enforcement of said policies - would do little to nothing to diminish their players and clubs development, as well as profits. You people couldn't come up with an effective strategy and tactics to develop talent in anything.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

they have kids from all over on that team now, not just long island kids. Maybe too many were unavailable to play at the other tournaments?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s moron. Maroon is a color.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I love the answers from the ignorant and myopic - if it doesn't affect them then there's no problem! Typical self-centered assholes. A proper assessment of talent of teams is not necessary for labeling players - it's primarily so that teams can properly decide upon which tournaments they should be playing in so that, correspondingly, those players can get the best lax experiences in the course of their development as players! Of course, the development of any players other than your own kid and/or his teammates is of zero interest to your ilk, so no shocker there that you don't care. It is for that reason why for every program director that claims to be involved in club lacrosse primarily for the "betterment of the game and for the kids", I say BS - if they truly had the interest of the game in mind, they would advocate for policies that actually had the maximum benefit of the most players! Sadly, they're all full of sh*t - all the care about is their club. They self proclaim and others put these guys on pedestals as "leaders" in the lacrosse community - that isn't leadership - in fact it's arguable the exact opposite! The even sadder part of this is that advocating for such policies - proper team level assessments, age-based play, enforcement of said policies - would do little to nothing to diminish their players and clubs development, as well as profits. You people couldn't come up with an effective strategy and tactics to develop talent in anything.

Talk about bloviating , what a bunch of crap. You should run for public office.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really? So does every team, plus football, etc. 91 needs to challenge themselves. They need to play against Primetime, Leading Edge and Express this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What 8th graders are getting the looks from their HS coaches on varsity. Any playing this weekend? If so good luck, I always like to keep an eye out for those kids. Seen a long line of them do great things. And dont give me the crazy line that certain schools need them and others dont allow them. I like to celebrate all tose that get the oppurtunity.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I love the answers from the ignorant and myopic - if it doesn't affect them then there's no problem! Typical self-centered assholes. A proper assessment of talent of teams is not necessary for labeling players - it's primarily so that teams can properly decide upon which tournaments they should be playing in so that, correspondingly, those players can get the best lax experiences in the course of their development as players! Of course, the development of any players other than your own kid and/or his teammates is of zero interest to your ilk, so no shocker there that you don't care. It is for that reason why for every program director that claims to be involved in club lacrosse primarily for the "betterment of the game and for the kids", I say BS - if they truly had the interest of the game in mind, they would advocate for policies that actually had the maximum benefit of the most players! Sadly, they're all full of it - all the care about is their club. They self proclaim and others put these guys on pedestals as "leaders" in the lacrosse community - that isn't leadership - in fact it's arguable the exact opposite! The even sadder part of this is that advocating for such policies - proper team level assessments, age-based play, enforcement of said policies - would do little to nothing to diminish their players and clubs development, as well as profits. You people couldn't come up with an effective strategy and tactics to develop talent in anything.

Talk about bloviating , what a bunch of crap. You should run for public office.

Maybe a little long for you but absolutely right

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What 8th graders are getting the looks from their HS coaches on varsity. Any playing this weekend? If so good luck, I always like to keep an eye out for those kids. Seen a long line of them do great things. And dont give me the crazy line that certain schools need them and others dont allow them. I like to celebrate all tose that get the oppurtunity.

There is really no need because these advanced players are already competing at high level, they are getting great training and they certainly play plenty of lacrosse through their club team. risk = injury & reward = 0 Those players will have a bright future and don’t need to prematurely play varsity and jeopardize their years to come in high school and college.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is really no need because these advanced players are already competing at high level, they are getting great training and they certainly play plenty of lacrosse through their club team. risk = injury & reward = 0 Those players will have a bright future and don’t need to prematurely play varsity and jeopardize their years to come in high school and college.

It depends on where you live. Every athletic program is completely different. Everyone will make the choice that’s best for their own kid. It’s nobody else’s business.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Alystair hemberger is sure making his way into the top 100 attackmen of the class 2022

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously you people are all delusional! Just stop with all the negativity and stupidity! They are 13 year old kids who cares what team your kid plays on and how many t-shirts your kid has won let them have fun. Oh and in case you wanna say something insulting toward me or my child he played on the Brine team and the Warrior team. I will be honest if he didn't love it I wouldn't lose sleep over him not playing lacrosse anymore. He never gives me a hard time about training or practice, the moment he does I'm done. That would mean it's not fun!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you live in any community that has a solid program, unless a kid is a phenom, the answer should be none. (Hint: there aren't many phenoms . . . )

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It depends on where you live. Every athletic program is completely different. Everyone will make the choice that’s best for their own kid. It’s nobody else’s business.

^^^^agreed-
And are you looking for specific players? Name, jersey# etc. this is not the place to be calling out specific players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s moron. Maroon is a color.

You obviously never watched Bugs Bunny so didn't catch on to an iconic pop culture play on word(s) ... proving you are a maroon!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You only get to make a choice for your kid AFTER the coach makes a choice to even consider your kid playing up. Getting a little ahead of yourself there...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let the kids play don't worry if it MS or HS

As long as they have fun.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You only get to make a choice for your kid AFTER the coach makes a choice to even consider your kid playing up. Getting a little ahead of yourself there...

not getting ahead of anything - obviously the parents will make the choice AFTER the coach reaches out to them. Did I use the word BEFORE???? no need to pounce

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wonder what happened to the new Turtles?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New reams added to the 2022 age group of the Fall Lacrosse Classic. Is 9D1 locasio really Smash?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New reams added to the 2022 age group of the Fall Lacrosse Classic. Is 9D1 locasio really Smash?

No. Team 91 Marksberry is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Look again they are both on the schedule. Marksberry is in one and Locasio in the other. I guess they are slumming.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong. Locascio is last year's 91AA. Marksberry is last year's 91A.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong. Locascio is last year's 91AA. Marksberry is last year's 91A.

Lacascio is Smash and Marksberry is the B team. Looks like they are trying reverse the super team debacle.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express handled easily by leading edge. Score closer than the game . 10-7. 91 the best team on LI. Come summer it won't be close. Express, let's hear all the excuses for today. Too windy, too cold, muddy fields, missing players. Guess what? Same goes for every team there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express handled easily by leading edge. Score closer than the game . 10-7. 91 the best team on LI. Come summer it won't be close. Express, let's hear all the excuses for today. Too windy, too cold, muddy fields, missing players. Guess what? Same goes for every team there.

So tourney machine is wrong. It has it the other way. And it has them beating Laxachuttes as well.

Page 23 of 45 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 44 45

Link Copied to Clipboard