BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 22 of 45 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 44 45
Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's not the wolfpack. It's 91 smash dopey. And the x-factor everyone is referring to is the coaches son, crush attackman. Best player in 8 grade bar none.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It's not the wolfpack. It's 91 smash dopey. And the x-factor everyone is referring to is the coaches son, crush attackman. Best player in 8 grade bar none.

The joke was that outlaws sucks and can't hang with Wolfpack let alone smash, anyway coaches son is very good, not the best bar none. Every A team has 1-2 kids as good as him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Outlaws and wolfpack are on same side Smash is on opposite

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are they bringing in the six footer from down south to get in the cage? Hear their local kid is out for a few weeks. Or will they have a Blaze kid step in?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Should be in 9th grade...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But he is in the 8th grade and you are right , a kid born in July or August has a tremendous advantage over a kid born in Sept. or October. Stop your whining.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw smash play today, and have seen igloo, express etc. Smash is the best team on LI. One will argue that the competition was weak in CT, and that is true but Smash is the best team on LI by far.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why isn’t Smash in the A tournament tmw. I guess they really wanted that B t-shirt today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What teams will be playing next weekend on Long Island

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like we have a rebirth of Smash and United. Outlaws have appeared to have taken a step back. In my opinion

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

take it easy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But he is in the 8th grade and you are right , a kid born in July or August has a tremendous advantage over a kid born in Sept. or October. Stop your whining.

June from the year before... know your facts before you rebut. No one is whining, just stating the truth. That's a 15 or 16 month difference for kids born in September or October of 2004...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws missing two starting attackmen

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't think that affects a game much where 91 had offensive possession of the ball 99% of the time

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I like all these so called A-teams playing in B! Sounds like empire just did it too!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I like all these so called A-teams playing in B! Sounds like empire just did it too!

You saying empire is and A team? They can't hold their own with the better B teams on LI? Including igloo, outlaws, legacy, etc

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did I just see that Leading Edge 2022 beat Igloo 10-2 at the NAL? Is that a typo?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yep couldn't lose their own tournament. Final score was definitely not how the game went against the Ducks. It was 1 to 1 about half way thru the game. Ducks had a ton of turnovers. The game get away from them from there. Empire wouldn't even play in the championship game they just assumed a win ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Empire ain’t no A-team for sure!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess Smash will be starting clear of Igloo and Express so they can guarantee they never lose.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express just won vs the toughest field of the Fall. They are the best team this weekend. Leading Edge seems to have improved a lot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express just won vs the toughest field of the Fall. They are the best team this weekend. Leading Edge seems to have improved a lot.

You shouldn't drink and post.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express is the best team in 2022. They proved that today. Final verse Primetime was a lot closer than the Worl Series game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess Smash will be starting clear of Igloo and Express so they can guarantee they never lose.

Did you read this before you posted it??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The same igloo that got destroyed today Different level than express

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Take it easy there. One crappy game doesn’t define a team. Don’t get ahead of yourself. And let’s not forget, ExMess, I mean Express is a shady team with a shady past.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Take it easy there. One crappy game does not define a team. As far as ExMess, I mean Express, overstacking & reloading their roster, having guest players come back for tournaments even though they moved across the country (oh wait, the kid misses his friends!), running their three golden boys into the ground and playing them the entire game. Shady organization. But hey, they are winning! Shady. Whatever it takes!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't think that affects a game much where 91 had offensive possession of the ball 99% of the time

The 91 2nd team tied 3-3. Lotsa parity. Don't know who is A or B anymore, just a few elite teams and the rest. The rest looks pretty solid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Biggest question from the weekend. Is 9D1 Smash that good or is the rest of the pack in the "A" division that's bad I saw they completely dominated the Outlaws. It seems only 3 AA teams on Long Island that being Express Channy, 9D1 Smash, Igloo. All the others are just either A or B. Simple as that!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The 91 2nd team tied 3-3. Lotsa parity. Don't know who is A or B anymore, just a few elite teams and the rest. The rest looks pretty solid.

You just committed BOTC blasphemy: to suggest that there might be more than 2 - 3 non-AA "A teams" at an age on LI. You better watch your back - the lax mafia is coming for you . . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Take it easy there. One crappy game does not define a team. As far as ExMess, I mean Express, overstacking & reloading their roster, having guest players come back for tournaments even though they moved across the country (oh wait, the kid misses his friends!), running their three golden boys into the ground and playing them the entire game. Shady organization. But hey, they are winning! Shady. Whatever it takes!

Igloo just over stacked their roster. Who are you kidding. Same players play whole game there too. Stop the nonsense

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes igloo plays the same players most of the game. But at least they are from Long Island. Watched that express team play yesterday. They shouldn't be called long island express anymore. Just express. At least 6 players not from the island. Not even from NYS. They are the same as the dukes now who they constantly bad mouth. I guess if you can't beat them join them.igloo still the best true LI team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo just over stacked their roster. Who are you kidding. Same players play whole game there too. Stop the nonsense

Stop deflecting. No overstocking. Same amount of kids as always. So stop your BS and false information

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo wasn't the best in Denver

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Igloo wasn't the best in Denver[/

You’re a tool. Nobody mentioned Denver

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So its true? Just surprised with the goal differential. Igloo is incredibly talented but capable of being beat. Wasn't sure if the score was a typo or legit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You saying empire is and A team? They can't hold their own with the better B teams on LI? Including igloo, outlaws, legacy, etc

If your talking best B team you have to include Hitmen. Which I believe is the best Bteam in the group after watching them play in the Blatant tournament

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I like all these so called A-teams playing in B! Sounds like empire just did it too!

If your talking best B team you have to include Hitmen. Which I believe is the best Bteam in the group after watching them play in the Blatant tournament [/quo

So, you are saying Hitmen will beat Outlaws, Legacy and Igloo B?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes igloo plays the same players most of the game. But at least they are from Long Island. Watched that express team play yesterday. They shouldn't be called long island express anymore. Just express. At least 6 players not from the island. Not even from NYS. They are the same as the dukes now who they constantly bad mouth. I guess if you can't beat them join them.igloo still the best true LI team.

express doesn’t badmouth dukes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I like all these so called A-teams playing in B! Sounds like empire just did it too!

If your talking best B team you have to include Hitmen. Which I believe is the best Bteam in the group after watching them play in the Blatant tournament [/quo

So, you are saying Hitmen will beat Outlaws, Legacy and Igloo B?

I would say they are very well matched with above teams. you certainly cant go by prior year performance. this new HM team has been revamped with a few nice upgrades this season. I believe from what i saw that they could absolutley beat anyone of those teams. (the only argument i would have is that your short changeing Legacy which should be catagorized as an A team).

Page 22 of 45 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 44 45

Link Copied to Clipboard