BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where are you located?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MnD weak link is the attack. They must be the young girls on the team not the 1 or 2 year hold backs. Can't wait to see them in the Summer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
MnD weak link is the attack. They must be the young girls on the team not the 1 or 2 year hold backs. Can't wait to see them in the Summer

No one is biting LI dad. Go back to your forum and keep talking your 1-2 year holdback nonsense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just stating the obvious. You all won't be so impressive in the Summer !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
North shore nassau, can also do western suffolk since not far off.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
North shore nassau, can also do western suffolk since not far off.

You're on the Maryland forum - try Northeast on the Main page.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like the game of the Fall is tomorrow Heros vs M&D at Mid-Atlantic. I'm going to start with I don't have a dog in the fight so please don't start attacking my manhood. My daughter team has played against both and both are great teams! That being said I have to give the edge to Heros although I think talent wise M&D has the edge. With half a new roster just think it will take time for M&D to play as one unit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Draws,Draws and Draws will determine the game. Heros has always owned M&D at draws. let's see if half a new roster will help that!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have a serious question. Do most of the girls in Maryland play lacrosse all year round or do they also play Club in other sports as well like soccer or field hockey ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can't we leave the instate bickering up to the New Yorkers. These girls are literally friends plus it's so much more fun arguing with the yanks...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes MD girls play soccer, field hockey as well as basketball. I know MD teams don't use that as a excuse as other states do but your generally not seeing full rosters in the fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like the game of the Fall is tomorrow Heros vs M&D at Mid-Atlantic. I'm going to start with I don't have a dog in the fight so please don't start attacking my manhood. My daughter team has played against both and both are great teams! That being said I have to give the edge to Heros although I think talent wise M&D has the edge. With half a new roster just think it will take time for M&D to play as one unit.

It’s Fall. There are several big soccer and Field Hockey tournaments this weekend so a lot of teams will be missing players, wouldn’t put much into who wins these games

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Makes sense. I appreciate the feedback. Field hockey is big by us . It's just a little hard to watch after watching a fast paced lacrosse game .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Makes sense . Field hockey is big by us as well. Unfortunately after watching summer and fall lacrosse, girls hockey is like watching paint dry. Thanks for the reply.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any scores from Terrapin Fall Classic? I know they do no post scores but curious how the teams played.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Our team did well although there was definitely a mismatch between teams. We got lots of easy parking, a great facility (Blandaire Park ❤️), genuine enthusiam from the Md players, and a free T-shirt to boot. I hope we do this next year- much less stress and a good way to put the FallBall to bed. A great refresher versus the MidAtlantic Tournament which is twice as expensive, with skeleton teams bc of other fall sports and no freebies.
I’d like to see some scores too!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wonder if anyone will be able to step up and beat the M&D 23 Black team this spring? Scores otu and they have already won there first 2 games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wonder if anyone will be able to step up and beat the M&D 23 Black team this spring? Scores otu and they have already won there first 2 games.

so has Stars 23 Blue

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I wonder if anyone will be able to step up and beat the M&D 23 Black team this spring? Scores otu and they have already won there first 2 games.

Hopefully M&D makes the playoffs in Lax for the Cure unlike last summer so YJ can knock them out like they did to all the other Maryland teams they faced.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I wonder if clouds ever look down on us and say "Hey look...that one is shaped like an stunad"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wouldn’t call CCLax much competition for them and I’m not sure what’s going down with MDUnited after taking it all last year.
Wait until after they have played Heros and Skywalkers and Elite.

As for Stars, they havnt had any blowouts against great competition and they barely squeaked a win in against TLC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wouldn’t call CCLax much competition for them and I’m not sure what’s going down with MDUnited after taking it all last year.

As for Stars, they havnt had any blowouts against great competition and they barely squeaked a win in against TLC.

Calm down it’s 7th grade lacrosse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I wonder if anyone will be able to step up and beat the M&D 23 Black team this spring? Scores otu and they have already won there first 2 games.

Hopefully M&D makes the playoffs in Lax for the Cure unlike last summer so YJ can knock them out like they did to all the other Maryland teams they faced.

Check yourself. YJ lost to Heros in the 22 division. Heros hurrah. You aint never winning the 22 division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]I wonder if anyone will be able to step up and beat the M&D 23 Black team this spring? Scores otu and they have already won there first 2 games.

Check yourself. YJ lost to Heros in the 22 division. Heros hurrah. You aint never winning the 22 division.

Wrong thread this is 2023

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think Hero's will be good comp. Sky walkers young teams tend not to win much. Elite is a surprise they really don't have any good teams but there 23 team. I am surprised they are still around.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elite is barely holding on and nowhere near the team they once were. Often guesting top players from other teams in last years summer tournaments.

There’s only one team that’s any competition for M&D23 and they wear green... should be a battle every time they place this year!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M&D beat up on the YJ's in October it didn’t even look like they were playing the same sport. M&D BLACK has NEVER lost any team out of NY!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stars are playing pretty good lax right now and beating Nems is not as easy as people like to say. Stars is also in the much weaker side of the poool and could end up being a one loss team heading into playoffs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M&D beat up on the YJ's in October it didn’t even look like they were playing the same sport. M&D BLACK has NEVER lost any team out of NY!

TG Black

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah hero's green and M& D should be a great battle for sure. It's 7 th grade lacrosse so a lot will change down the road. The top programs like M & D, Sky Walkers, Hero's always get stronger as they get older. The best players from some of the other programs will filter in to the top programs. Seems that is what always happens.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]I wonder if anyone will be able to step up and beat the M&D 23 Black team this spring? Scores otu and they have already won there first 2 games.

Wrong thread this is 2023

He said like all the other Maryland teams they faced.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw some new players at M&D 2023 black, fast but not much skill. I only saw the end but looks like the bottom end of the team is weak when subbing in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah hero's green and M& D should be a great battle for sure. It's 7 th grade lacrosse so a lot will change down the road. The top programs like M & D, Sky Walkers, Hero's always get stronger as they get older. The best players from some of the other programs will filter in to the top programs. Seems that is what always happens.

Of course, that's when our age difference really starts to benefit our girls. Our 13 & 14 year olds are much more mature than the 11 & 12 year old girls that come down from LI. Our "system" down here really kicks in around those ages.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Of course, that's when our age difference really starts to benefit our girls. Our 13 & 14 year olds are much more mature than the 11 & 12 year old girls that come down from LI. Our "system" down here really kicks in around those ages.

Get over yourself LI dad. Go pretend your a MD dad elsewhere.

M&D will be the team this year in 2023. New coach cleaned house. They will be hard to beat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop pretending that your from from MD no ones buying it troll. Make up excuses somewhere else there a Main Forum you can cry on Yorker

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Yeah hero's green and M& D should be a great battle for sure. It's 7 th grade lacrosse so a lot will change down the road. The top programs like M & D, Sky Walkers, Hero's always get stronger as they get older. The best players from some of the other programs will filter in to the top programs. Seems that is what always happens.

Stop pretending that your from from MD no ones buying it troll. Make up excuses somewhere else there a Main Forum you can cry on Yorker

Exactly and that's why Maryland teams don't go to the Nationals too many girls don't fit the age criteria.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Who is Naptown. Only one team in B bracket. Another splinter club looking for $$$ ?

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by shootingspace
Who is Naptown. Only one team in B bracket. Another splinter club looking for $$$ ?

Naptown used to be Bay Area. They have more than one team.

#standfortheanthem
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Thanks-Parent told me one of the coaches at Bay Area hijacked 2 teams -running it for the $$$. Bay Area is rebuilding -new President and some good coaches now.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Hi
What do you think the biggest issue is for the girls this year playing as 7th graders?
What will tryouts be like this August? Don’t the teams go to all-invitational teams after this?

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard