BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,610
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 33 1 2 3 4 5 6 32 33
Re: Team 91 MD
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Dude, there were literally 4 other coaches on the sideline that day. Are you stupid?

My son playED for the 2022 team. I have stood on the sideline and heard him say this exact statement among other things to his 2022 players first hand. My son has told me many other inappropriate things he has said at practice or during games to his players. A video of it was posted that clearly had his voice saying it, but he had youtube take it down. You just cant play it off and its a truly pathetic to put it on the other 91 coaches. Most of the 91 assistant coaches I have spoken with are embarrassed by his behavior and I'm guessing you know that. You probably also know that is EXACTLY why two of his 2022 assistant coaches left as soon as the 2022 Championship game was over. The damage control on inappropriate behavior needs to come from MM not you. Or else he is going to make you look like a complete stooge in a couple months.

At this point anyone parent that would allow their child to play for this organization needs to have their heads examined!! The club is an embarrassment from top to bottom. Wake Up 91 parents; is this the kind of example you want your son to follow??

We choose to have our son play for this club and do not need our heads examined. We have been around the club scene enough with several of our kids and if you are looking for the perfect personality in a Club director, we can tell you that it will not be found at most clubs with access to the best tournaments. If you find a good club director and the coach for your sons team is also a good fit, congratulations. Our son does not play on one of MM teams so can not speak to that but the man has never said a negative word to our son or the other players who train with him through the off season skill and box sessions. Is he the most personable guy? No. Will he go out on a limb for any player who is not his own son? No. The club has quite a few faults as do most. But he is also not the monster these boards make him out to be. We pay for a service the club offers and it has been successful for our son on many levels. There is no perfect club out there. If my son were verbally abused by a coach or we felt that our coach was disrespectful to other teams, we would be gone but that is not the case. We know FCA, crabs and Looneys well and they have coach and other issues at our sons level and we chose 91 as you have chosen the best for your son presumably. To blanket statement an entire club simply shows your ignorance about the sad realities of club lacrosse that if you really son has talent is the world he will live in for many years and as such it is up to you as his parent to teach him the Appropriate example you want him to follow.

Dude, there were literally 4 other coaches on the sideline that day. Are you stupid?

My son playED for the 2022 team. I have stood on the sideline and heard him say this exact statement among other things to his 2022 players first hand. My son has told me many other inappropriate things he has said at practice or during games to his players. A video of it was posted that clearly had his voice saying it, but he had youtube take it down. You just cant play it off and its a truly pathetic to put it on the other 91 coaches. Most of the 91 assistant coaches I have spoken with are embarrassed by his behavior and I'm guessing you know that. You probably also know that is EXACTLY why two of his 2022 assistant coaches left as soon as the 2022 Championship game was over. The damage control on inappropriate behavior needs to come from MM not you. Or else he is going to make you look like a complete stooge in a couple months.

At this point anyone parent that would allow their child to play for this organization needs to have their heads examined!! The club is an embarrassment from top to bottom. Wake Up 91 parents; is this the kind of example you want your son to follow??

We choose to have our son play for this club and do not need our heads examined. We have been around the club scene enough with several of our kids and if you are looking for the perfect personality in a Club director, we can tell you that it will not be found at most clubs with access to the best tournaments. If you find a good club director and the coach for your sons team is also a good fit, congratulations. Our son does not play on one of MM teams so can not speak to that but the man has never said a negative word to our son or the other players who train with him through the off season skill and box sessions. Is he the most personable guy? No. Will he go out on a limb for any player who is not his own son? No. The club has quite a few faults as do most. But he is also not the monster these boards make him out to be. We pay for a service the club offers and it has been successful for our son on many levels. There is no perfect club out there. If my son were verbally abused by a coach or we felt that our coach was disrespectful to other teams, we would be gone but that is not the case. We know FCA, crabs and Looneys well and they have coach and other issues at our sons level and we chose 91 as you have chosen the best for your son presumably. To blanket statement an entire club simply shows your ignorance about the sad realities of club lacrosse that if you really son has talent is the world he will live in for many years and as such it is up to you as his parent to teach him the Appropriate example you want him to follow.

"We know FCA, crabs and Looneys well and they have coach and other issues at our sons level and we chose 91"

This statement alone tells me you settled for 91 instead of chosen since it appears you've been on all 3 of these clubs.

And you would not be more wrong and again have no concept of what may be important to others especially those with experience in the club environment. It is not worth engaging with you as you are so clearly convinced and have difficulty having dialogue with anyone who does not agree with you without starting with nonsense - which may be more of the issue than what club your boy should play on. Your opinion has already been disminished simply by your attitude.

And this coming from someone who says they know FCA, Crabs and looneys well; so who is off base and main game assumptions? Good luck to you and your son playing Elite Lacrosse as advertised by your club. Absolutely a joke.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Notice the Texas dad got out of dodge after the video was posted ...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He has a real job unlike you.....you are a pathetic person!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just saw the schedule for the 2023 Team on Tourney Machine this weekend at the National Youth Fallfest in Poolesville:

vs Club Blue
vs Bethesda LC Blue
vs VLC

Playing in a AA Bracket.......any thoughts on how they will fair?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just saw the schedule for the 2023 Team on Tourney Machine this weekend at the National Youth Fallfest in Poolesville:

vs Club Blue
vs Bethesda LC Blue
vs VLC

Better than all three. Should be easy wins. Will score at will,

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rumor is this team is loaded and full of 'studs'; it will be interesting to see how they do this weekend against some pretty decent competition.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

vs Club Blue
vs Bethesda LC Blue
vs VLC

Last spring team was 0-6 in HOCO Bethesda Blue 4-2, Club Blue 4-2 and won the championship over Crabs, not sure about VLC but how would those be easy wins and scoring at will?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

vs Club Blue
vs Bethesda LC Blue
vs VLC

Last spring team was 0-6 in HOCO Bethesda Blue 4-2, Club Blue 4-2 and won the championship over Crabs, not sure about VLC but how would those be easy wins and scoring at will?

I’m guessing it was sarcasm but we will know for sure on Sunday. My guess is they go 1-2 or 0-3. VLC which is a top A squad may be their only win.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

vs Club Blue
vs Bethesda LC Blue
vs VLC

I’m guessing it was sarcasm but we will know for sure on Sunday. My guess is they go 1-2 or 0-3. VLC which is a top A squad may be their only win.

Good prediction. 1 and 2 but surprised the win was over Club Blue

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

vs Club Blue
vs Bethesda LC Blue
vs VLC

VLC beat Team91 7-1 and lost to Bethesda 5-2. Looks like Team91 is the single A team.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

vs Club Blue
vs Bethesda LC Blue
vs VLC

VLC beat Team91 7-1 and lost to Bethesda 5-2. Looks like Team91 is the single A team.

Wait but beat the HOCO champs 8-6.... I guess what your saying is Club Blue is a single A team as well?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

vs Club Blue
vs Bethesda LC Blue
vs VLC

Wait but beat the HOCO champs 8-6.... I guess what your saying is Club Blue is a single A team as well?

Club Blue Parent here.......nice win by Team 91 but we were without 5 of our top players. Again nice win and we look forward to seeing you again in the Spring.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

vs Club Blue
vs Bethesda LC Blue
vs VLC

Club Blue just had a bad day. They only practice 3 times in the fall so they were a little rusty. And I'm not a Club Blue dad but I was at that tourney and saw them play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rumor is this team is loaded and full of 'studs'; it will be interesting to see how they do this weekend against some pretty decent competition.

I honestly did not see it; watched them against BLC and it was a show. Completely outmatched from the mid first half on. Average at the X, poor Midfield play, slow defensively and horrible in goal....the attack were decent but had some bad turnovers. I also heard they actually had a few kids from Texas come up; unreal MM. Desperate times call for desperate measures. VLC is surely not a AA; they will even tell you that, and my guess is Club Blue did not have their full compliment of boys for the Falls season. Team 91 is clearly a mediocre A team and will still struggle with team like VLC, South River, Cavs etc.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Club Blue Parent here.......nice win by Team 91 but we were without 5 of our top players. Again nice win and we look forward to seeing you again in the Spring.

Everyone is missing players in the fall.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I honestly did not see it; watched them against BLC and it was a show. Completely outmatched from the mid first half on. Average at the X, poor Midfield play, slow defensively and horrible in goal....the attack were decent but had some bad turnovers. I also heard they actually had a few kids from Texas come up; unreal MM. Desperate times call for desperate measures. VLC is surely not a AA; they will even tell you that, and my guess is Club Blue did not have their full compliment of boys for the Falls season. Team 91 is clearly a mediocre A team and will still struggle with team like VLC, South River, Cavs etc.

This Spring the Texas boys will prove you wrong. they all weren't here

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This Spring the Texas boys will prove you wrong. they all weren't here

Team 91 parent here......honestly I would rather not have the Texas kid play with us. I will eave it at that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone is missing players in the fall.

Not Team 88+3 they just bring in the Texas boys to fill holes; they needed a supplemental tryout in order to field a team in the Fall.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 MD is a total disaster.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At which age group? 2022, 2024 and 2025 are pretty solid teams. (5-1, 5-1, 4-2 in Hoco league play last year, even better in a few of their summer tournaments). Assume you are referring to the 2023s?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At which age group? 2022, 2024 and 2025 are pretty solid teams. (5-1, 5-1, 4-2 in Hoco league play last year, even better in a few of their summer tournaments). Assume you are referring to the 2023s?

I think the 2025 Team is solid and well coached; 2026 should be playing A along with the 2023. The 2022 and 2024 are very good but at what cost? MM is a win at all cost kind of coach; he preaches loyalty but will cut your kid in a heartbeat; just ask the goalie and FO kids from last year. I guarantee you after the Fall Tournaments he is already looking to replace kids on either of those teams. He forgets there is more to coaching then W's, but it is all about promoting his two boys who are the focal point on each team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think the 2025 Team is solid and well coached; 2026 should be playing A along with the 2023. The 2022 and 2024 are very good but at what cost? MM is a win at all cost kind of coach; he preaches loyalty but will cut your kid in a heartbeat; just ask the goalie and FO kids from last year. I guarantee you after the Fall Tournaments he is already looking to replace kids on either of those teams. He forgets there is more to coaching then W's, but it is all about promoting his two boys who are the focal point on each team.

The 2022's got killed by Madlax last weekend and then beat a couple crappy teams. They lost a lot of kids from last year's team and don't be surprised if they struggle in HoCo this year. Lot of good teams out there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The 2022's got killed by Madlax last weekend and then beat a couple crappy teams. They lost a lot of kids from last year's team and don't be surprised if they struggle in HoCo this year. Lot of good teams out there.

Agreed about the 2022's.....I think this team will struggle as well; losing your FOGO and Goalie is never a good thing these days

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2023 looked like garbage

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well they are the best player on their teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2022 was also missing half their defense and a good attackman. Fall ball...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well they are the best player on their teams.

I think you mean 'were' on the 2022 team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are still good and will not "struggle" as long as BWI is open and they have all their players. They played with a starting attackman, and 2 unbelievably talented starting defenders missing. Don't underestimate them at all. M is not smart for chasing away 8 players and 2 coaches at the end of last season with his mediocre coaching, anger and constant negativity, but several talented kids returned and maybe, just maybe, he learned a valuable lesson about youth lacrosse. <--Doubt it, but don't underestimate the athletes he managed to accumulate and hold on to.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are right about everything, except the former 91 goalie and FO kids left M, not the other way around. 91 won 80+% of their FOs the past 2 years and had a dedicated, well-rounded starting goalie. The goalie stopped playing club lacrosse altogether because M made the sport miserable for him. The FO player upgraded head coaches and moved to Roughriders. Everything else in your comment was spot-on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Going to Roughriders is not an upgrade on any planet.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is when MM is no longer your coach!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He said that he upgraded coaches. Reese over MM is definitely that. And while RR does not have many good teams other than the 22s, neither does 91.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can’t really speak to 2022, but the 2024 squad has an overwhelming majority of the team who has played for, and enjoyed playing for, MM for years with very few kids leaving.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can’t really speak to 2022, but the 2024 squad has an overwhelming majority of the team who has played for, and enjoyed playing for, MM for years with very few kids leaving.

You mean MM, the guy who tells his kids to break a kid's arm?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s like Groundhog Day for stupid people. It wasn’t him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He said that he upgraded coaches. Reese over MM is definitely that. And while RR does not have many good teams other than the 22s, neither does 91.

RR 2020 is a competitive team, they lose to the top few teams, but normally light up the second tier teams. They seem to be caught in the middle.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really? And who does your kid play for? Probably 91 with no other than MM as the head coach. The players that went to RR will increase their lacrosse IQ with quality coaching, will be treated with respect and will be encouraged to become better players and human beings. Not one kid would ever get that from MM. He is a total disaster and really should be banned from coaching youth lacrosse. His behavior is totally unacceptable. He only cares about coaching his kid and if you watch any of his games. all of the offensive plays are designed to go to his kid who plays attack. Really pathetic. Plus the FOGO who went to RR did not play this fall due to a football injury but will be ready this spring.
So again the question, who does your kid play for, 91 or did he get cut from RR? Plus your comment is very close to trashing a kids youth lacrosse team. Your family must be so proud of you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes it was. There was a video posted that you could clearly see it was MM yelling that trash. Stop trying to cover up for this pathetic person. Or is this MM himself trying to defend himself. Never know on an anonymous form.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks genius. Don’t need the video because I was there and my son plays for 91. It wasn’t him. It was someone else, and the kids, speaking for my own, didn’t take it literally because they aren’t morons. Do you think “knock his block off” means an instruction to decapitate a player?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes it was. There was a video posted that you could clearly see it was MM yelling that trash. Stop trying to cover up for this pathetic person. Or is this MM himself trying to defend himself. Never know on an anonymous form.

Never can figure out why anyone denies it. You can clearly hear MM voice.

Like Reply Quote
Page 4 of 33 1 2 3 4 5 6 32 33
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard