BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Girls 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who did M&D black play, and how did they do?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Oh good. That was my main concern and the concern of all those parents paying thousands of dollars a year. As long as their having fun, let's not have a serious conversation about how the teams did on a lacrosse website. I think it would be better to host an event at Chuck E. Cheese next time as there is much less cost and the kids can still have fun.

Get a grip. 5th grade girls. Try to enjoy yourself, or at least let her.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D beat Hero's by 1, Pride by 2 or 3, BCC by about the same and tied HoCO after spotting them 4 goals (though I believe HoCo's starting goalie was missing). Should be a vey fun competitive season when soccer season is over an all of the teams have full rosters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What the scores were last weekend in Hagerstown? I think a few of these teams played again & Aces (from NY) joined in on the fun, how did it play out?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sunday games got rained out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hoco ends this weekend laxclash champs beating coppermine in the ship after tying in round robin play. We also split with Nems. The wining coming during the semis. Decent weekend in nasty conditions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hoco ends this weekend laxclash champs beating coppermine in the ship after tying in round robin play. We also split with Nems. The wining coming during the semis. Decent weekend in nasty conditions.

Are you talking about the 2025 first division at the polo grounds? I thought it was NEMS and Coppermine in the championships game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hoco did not play in the championship. They went 1-1-1 in pool play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Um, that's where you would be wrong .. They beat Nems in the semis and coppermine in the ship .. 2-1.

4 teams in the tourney. All 4 made playoffs. Hoco beat Nems and coppermine when it mattered.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you talking about the 2025 first division at the polo grounds? I thought it was NEMS and Coppermine in the championships game.

Yes. 2025 at polo grounds. Again we be at Nems in semis and coppermine in finals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#fakenews

https://lacrosse.sincsports.com/TTS...d=LAXCLASH&syear=2017&div=U11F01

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes. 2025 at polo grounds. Again we be at Nems in semis and coppermine in finals.

Thanks HoCo propaganda minister. Is HoCo that desperate to get players that they need to try these kinds of tactics. If you really want to look like a legit club - then take on the mnd's, heros and skywalkers. And WIN!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hoco with multiple illegal sticks. Sad to be taught rhis in 5th grade. Coppermine definitely the better and classier club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks HoCo propaganda minister. Is HoCo that desperate to get players that they need to try these kinds of tactics. If you really want to look like a legit club - then take on the mnd's, heros and skywalkers. And WIN!

Hahahhahahahahhaha please. Keyboard warriors in full effect. Please tell me what "tactics" were on display here. Oh zero. Exactly. Nice try joker. I just posted about our weekend. And responded when someone said it was false info. Propaganda minisister. Wow what a reach. I'm not surprised by that kind of response here ... have fun trolling .. just please try to be a little more relevant next time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hoco with multiple illegal sticks. Sad to be taught rhis in 5th grade. Coppermine definitely the better and classier club.

Awe. Sour grapes, really showing that cl-[lacrosse]. We're teaching illegal pockets?! Hahaha. Rain can effect the depth of a pocket you know. I'm sure that's why you lost.

Side note in 3 years with the club that's the first illegal stick call I've ever seen.

Wow you guys are a trip.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm curious, did Coppermine really call for stick checks in a 5th grade game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Twice. But you know, They are the classier club.

One resulted in a goal being waved off. The other was found within regulations and the goal counted. The final score was actually 3-1 a fourth goal taken down. The interesting thing is the stick check came from a player on the field. So they must be teaching their girls that after giving up a goal ... call for a stick check, maybe that'll keep the score down hahaha. Thats the definition of clASS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hahahhahahahahhaha please. Keyboard warriors in full effect. Please tell me what "tactics" were on display here. Oh zero. Exactly. Nice try joker. I just posted about our weekend. And responded when someone said it was false info. Propaganda minisister. Wow what a reach. I'm not surprised by that kind of response here ... have fun trolling .. just please try to be a little more relevant next time.

if Hoco (any age group) played M&D, Heros or Skywalkers each one could probably put up 15 goals in each game against Hoco

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HoCo lost to M&D 24's black a few weekends ago by 2 goals

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

One resulted in a goal being waved off. The other was found within regulations and the goal counted. The final score was actually 3-1 a fourth goal taken down. The interesting thing is the stick check came from a player on the field. So they must be teaching their girls that after giving up a goal ... call for a stick check, maybe that'll keep the score down hahaha. Thats the definition of clASS.

Good to know that about Coppermine and what they are teaching their girls. I hope other clubs are taking note of that and double checking their sticks before playing Coppermine. That's truly low calling for stick checks in a 5th grade game. I wonder how they would feel if teams did it to them with a running clock.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HoCo lost to M&D 24's black a few weekends ago by 2 goals

Hoco 25s tied M&D and lost to hero's by 1 goal in the last minute a couple weeks ago with a back up goalie ..... these arguments are invalid. #fakenews

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good to know that about Coppermine and what they are teaching their girls. I hope other clubs are taking note of that and double checking their sticks before playing Coppermine. That's truly low calling for stick checks in a 5th grade game. I wonder how they would feel if teams did it to them with a running clock.

Good it is just fall lacrosse. It will give all of us a chance to work on our stick and cheating skills to catch up to the all powerful HOCO team.
Winner of all the best fall tournaments out there. YEAH Losers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So girls being taught to play with grossly illegal sticks is fair and appropriate?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So girls being taught to play with grossly illegal sticks is fair and appropriate?

GROSSLY ILLEGAL! bahahhahahhahah ... What a riot you are! Could you be more ridiculous? And claiming they are "taught" to use illegal sticks ..... Thanks for letting Sheppard Pratt know where their escaped patient can be found.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good it is just fall lacrosse. It will give all of us a chance to work on our stick and cheating skills to catch up to the all powerful HOCO team.
Winner of all the best fall tournaments out there. YEAH Losers
[/quote]

This is all completely ridiculous. I simply made a post about our lacrosse weekend. The weekend of some 5th grade girls. I said nothing about our team being great or anything negative about any other clubs. I was met with lies and insults. It's pretty disheartening but I should have known better than to trust this cesspool. Bet if you had to sign your name to every comment you wouldn't say a word here. I hope your girls can continue to love the game through all of your scholarship counting. Disgusting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just an FYI- HOCO ALSO called for a stick check on the Coppermine player, and her stick was legal...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since when are stick checks even allowed at this age? When games are already 25 minutes short that seems crazy.

We will see how Hoco does this weekend at Mid Atlantic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since when are stick checks even allowed at this age? When games are already 25 minutes short that seems crazy.

they are not at the mid atlantic...afraid to play in the top tournaments

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Um. No. Once again please be relevant. Hoco is not playing this weekend because a large portion of the team play Warhawks field hockey and they have a tournament this weekend. You know, multi sport athletes. Probably don't know what that is as you're busy chasing scholarships at 5th grade. And it is technically off-season for lax. Clowns.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its so funny how mnd skywalkers heros only play each other in tournaments. Money grab??? Its the fall

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Um. No. Once again please be relevant. Hoco is not playing this weekend because a large portion of the team play Warhawks field hockey and they have a tournament this weekend. You know, multi sport athletes. Probably don't know what that is as you're busy chasing scholarships at 5th grade. And it is technically off-season for lax. Clowns.

WRONG. my kid plays soccer, basketball and lacrosse. Soccer is over. If you want to be the best you have to play the best

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its so funny how mnd skywalkers heros only play each other in tournaments. Money grab??? Its the fall

uh? look at a schedule for any fall or summer tournament. they play other teams too. sometimes these 3 are not even in the same tournaments

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yup. And TLC. As they get older - mix in Yellow Jackets and Steps. "Steel sharpens steel"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are so many ridiculous comments in this thread, I'm waiting for an "I know you are, but what am I" response.

If you are happy with the club, coaching & experience your child is getting, PERFECT, thats why its supposed to be about. Why care or trash talk over another families choice? Seriously, get a life and use your time more productively. Making false claims surely isnt making you or your club look better. This "Anonymous" commenting should end.

Stupid banter like this is already making the news, lets set a better image of the sport & parents:

"Parents' bad behavior can make its way from the sidelines to the internet. The youth lacrosse website Back of the Cage is a forum for the lacrosse community across the Mid-Atlantic."

wbaltv.com/article/bad-behavior-among-some-parents-impacting-youth-sports/13120381

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WRONG. my kid plays soccer, basketball and lacrosse. Soccer is over. If you want to be the best you have to play the best

Oh, Soccer ... enough said, that explains it all. Have fun being "the best until your kid quits sports at 15.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yup. And TLC. As they get older - mix in Yellow Jackets and Steps. "Steel sharpens steel"

Steel sharpens steel. Hahahahaha stop, I can't take it anymore.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh, Soccer ... enough said, that explains it all. Have fun being "the best until your kid quits sports at 15.

she'll play through high school...she's very good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is the like button!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are so many ridiculous comments in this thread, I'm waiting for an "I know you are, but what am I" response.

If you are happy with the club, coaching & experience your child is getting, PERFECT, thats why its supposed to be about. Why care or trash talk over another families choice? Seriously, get a life and use your time more productively. Making false claims surely isnt making you or your club look better. This "Anonymous" commenting should end.

Stupid banter like this is already making the news, lets set a better image of the sport & parents:

"Parents' bad behavior can make its way from the sidelines to the internet. The youth lacrosse website Back of the Cage is a forum for the lacrosse community across the Mid-Atlantic."

wbaltv.com/article/bad-behavior-among-some-parents-impacting-youth-sports/13120381

Where is the like button!

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard